• 2 weeks later...

Just an idea. MaybeĀ  you could addĀ  sort ofĀ  a urgentĀ  need to lactate or something likeĀ  the old milk modĀ  that had the breasts growĀ  (using bodyslide) andĀ  they wouldĀ  grow and get heavierĀ  impacting yourĀ  carry weight asĀ  they gotĀ  largerĀ  and larger until you milked them into the jugsĀ  orĀ  squirtedĀ  them like your mod already does justĀ  combine theĀ  two ideas makeĀ  a reason why you shouldĀ  lactate or something. make it part ofĀ  a needĀ  orĀ  aĀ  storyĀ  that sort ofĀ  thing.Ā  Vause the old milk modĀ  basically diedĀ  it was aĀ  shameĀ  forĀ  thoseĀ  who likedĀ  itĀ  and wanted aĀ  story to with why they were lactatingĀ  and all.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this mod is still being updated, but I was wondering, because the magic can be attached to both hands, is it possible to apply a dual-casting feature to it? I noticed that the milk particles drip from either breast but not both at the same time. I think it would be cool if that were added.

Ā 

Thanks for this mod and keep up the great work!

• 4 weeks later...

If the mod is still being updated I'd love to see it improved so if you have the pregnancy mod you either randomly leak milk, or like moonwolf said have it impact your character's abilities if you're not milked. Even better if you also leak milk during sex.

Ā 

Ā Another thing I'm noticing is the Hearthfilre version crashes, even though I have the DLC installed, so I had to use the regular version.

I have a request which I think should be very easy to fulfill. I noticed the milk effect is actually an armor. You can equip it manually but it only goes on either left or right breast. Can you just make it so it can go on both? Also, it would be nice if there was an option for the milk drip effect to be permanent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest privateuser99

Support for Faites des bebes would be amazing ;)

if it will be possible i add it to faites ///

and i am working on new update for faites - left only things like more detailed detection of actors + new different parameters on them

Ā 

+in later updates spells too

today i will release a new version of faites //fixes bugs, some things remade, added things, added things to mcm //need uncheck version check

• 1 month later...

Instead of lactating on demand, could it be scripted to work when wearing this armor?

Ā 

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2898400-1-1.html

Ā 

Does anyone know if this armor can be distributed in another mod?

Ā 

I asked Oli3d about it since i thought it was coming from his milking mod but it seems the armor is coming from that source instead.

Ā 

This is the only thing in the way of releasing my cow / milking farm for SexLab Stories and Devious Devices.

I just realized I never posted an update on this.Ā  Thought I had months ago, but I guess I just imagined it.

Ā 

Long story short still sort of long: This mod is not going to be updated anymore because I am A. disgustingly busy, B. playing other games for awhile, and C. waaaay over my depth of scripting/modding expertise.Ā  I'm an editor, not a coder. :PĀ  I barely managed to make this extremely limited version work (largely by copy/pasting existing code) and had no success trying to expand it for NPCs/wives/husbands?/cows/etc.Ā 

Ā 

I briefly attempted to hack together a quasi-realistic "Private Needs" style milk accumulation system, but that never really got off the ground. If I do ever return to trying to make this work, development will probably proceed along those lines.

Ā 

Part of the reason I never actually pursued this is there's still no animation support as far as I can tell.Ā  I couldn't find even a basic boob-caressing animation, much less squeezing nipples.Ā  (I'm not into the weird milk harness things. No offense intended if that's your kink; I'm just more of the Earth Mother manual stimulation persuasion is all.)Ā  So if someone wants to make a self-milking (or even better, adult breastfeeding) animation to entice me into learning how to script in order to make this work, I might consider it. ;)

Ā 

Ultimately, if anyone wants any of these assets or wants to take over this little mod, go ahead.Ā  No permissions, contact, or even credit is required.

• 3 weeks later...

im using HDT Body CBBE, with collisions+belly,Ā  aaaand only see little textures of milk from nipples, no fluid droping like i had some time ago when i used this mod.

Ā 

Could be HDT Body+collisions? new SexLab 1.57?, new FNIS? (earlyer i used 4.xx, now its 5).Ā  Ideas?

Ā 

EDIT: strangly other npcs have it working well, textures are ok on them but still no fluid animations on my character(breton/nord/any elf...)

and i dont use player exclusive body, all is global so no idea why it does not work ^^

• 1 month later...