HELP,

I can't get erections (current game using sos light) now with this most current Skyrim 1.6.1170 . the most current. I have used SOS light in the past with success. I did download and added Better Males remesh and the erection add on. Could this be what is overwriting the sos light ? Sorry I know just enough to be dangerous.

also have you been able to get full SOS to work from Lovers Lab? seems every time I try, I get the old wrong .dll message and I have tried to use the mod that supposedly removes the .dll issue. again, it never works. IF you have got FULL SOS to work, would you mind copy and pasting your download order. I use MO 2 also. thanks ! 

I am attempting sos FULL right now. 

I have the 1.6.1170 .dll but now I have another problem. SoS appears to be absent ingame. I have underwear I can't get off and SoS is not present in the MCM menu. The sos racemenu sliders are all there but they do nothing. It seems the .dll does not work properly.

On 3/13/2024 at 8:57 PM, Shrines said:

It has been working completely fine with me on ver 1.6.1170. The thing I did was install the original sos full file then the updated dll file and before dropping it in my mod manager (vortex) I replaced the old dll with the updated dll version and it works completely fine. I do use HIMBO full along with sos. I'm not sure what anyone else is doing for it to not work.

what about if we are using MO2 ? when u dropped it in your mod manager where? Do you have any screenshots of what you did for us to see. please YOU use HIMBO Mod , correct? 

Just now, Carl1960 said:

what about if we are using MO2 ? when u dropped it in your mod manager where? Do you have any screenshots of what you did for us to see. please YOU use HIMBO Mod , correct? 

Oh so after you did this ",install the original sos full file then the updated dll file and before dropping it in my mod manager (vortex) I replaced the old dll with the updated dll version" . did you go inside the original sos full file to change out the dlls. is this the dll you used ? https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1914498&key=81475125f1d34ac1add3200e1fd53b76

On 3/21/2024 at 3:06 AM, sidfu1 said:

just read the name of the file then download the version you need and repalce the dll with that one that is all that you need to do....

but WHERE do you replace the dll ? in the sos mod? can you do a screen shot. I . we would really appreciate it, thanks I am in my 60s not very computer savy :)

On 3/13/2024 at 8:57 PM, Shrines said:

It has been working completely fine with me on ver 1.6.1170. The thing I did was install the original sos full file then the updated dll file and before dropping it in my mod manager (vortex) I replaced the old dll with the updated dll version and it works completely fine. I do use HIMBO full along with sos. I'm not sure what anyone else is doing for it to not work.

HOW would I .we be able to do this in MO 2 ? where are you " dropping " the dll, into. thank you 

7 minutes ago, Carl1960 said:

HOW would I .we be able to do this in MO 2 ? where are you " dropping " the dll, into. thank you 

If you’re not experienced with modding, I would suggest using Vortex mod manager. 

Either way, it’s just a mod to install, so I don’t understand the confusion. Install it like normal and overwrite the original. 

1 hour ago, XarisZ said:

Does it work for 1.5.97?

When it doesn't need the DLL it will work with any  Skyrim version I think not sure but I think it will , you can install it and without saving the game if it starts try it !

• 2 weeks later...