21 hours ago, sonoforion said:

It was working but just now, there is the DLL message.  I think there needs to be an update.  "SchlongsofSkyrim.dll Couldn't load plugin (0000045A)".

Yep. I tried the 1.6.640 and got this same message. I do believe we need an update. 

Complete failure.  Will not even show up in the mod configuration menu.  It won't even show up in body slide.  It you are trying me to edit a mod, I have Zero knowledge on how to.  So unless you can fix it and make it stand alone, the mod is dead.  The update killed all the futa mods.

Edited by sonoforion
16 hours ago, sonoforion said:

Complete failure.  Will not even show up in the mod configuration menu.  It won't even show up in body slide.  It you are trying me to edit a mod, I have Zero knowledge on how to.  So unless you can fix it and make it stand alone, the mod is dead.  The update killed all the futa mods.

this one worked for me. only on males not other races btw

On 12/29/2023 at 11:56 AM, SinkSankSunk said:

okay just found that despite Steam saying it updated to 1.6.640 on Sep 20, 2022 looking at the actual .exe for the game shows it's version 1.6.1130. Downloading the patch for that version doesn't give me the error messages.

Now I just have to figure out why everyone is stuck in t-pose...

This comment, even though it's not really a comment to help someone fix their game, was extremely instrumental in having me figure out how to fix my game. I was stuck on the games "640" version and disregarding the 1130 until I looked in the game file and saw the SKSE version was "1130" and installing that file finally managed to fix the issue. shefcks's instructions were unclear, got SOS stuck in toaster.

Edited by tealheart9

Hi. I backtracked my Skyrim version on steam because the new update broke all of the mods. I have scoured the entire internet for a working SOS. I downloaded SEVERAL files. Tried different combinations. No matter what I did, nothing works. However I was determined to keep trying and not stop until I find an SOS that would work for me. I don’t remember how I found this, and it doesn’t matter. This the only thing that worked after a week of searching. I know this was posted years ago, but I still would like to say: thank you. I mean it. You made my life better and I appreciate you for it. 

I have a problem

Im playing AE: Skyrim 1.6.353 - SKSE 2.1.5

Installed:
- Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4
- SoS AE 1.0.3
- SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE)

When using the .dll file I can't equip some armor pieces without automatically unequipp other pieces.
Problem description here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/180533-sos-ae/page/21/#comment-3800050

When I deactkivate/delete the .dll the slot problem is fixed but the SoS underwear is clipping through the body armor of many NPCs.
I found the "solution" here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95031-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/page/118/#comment-3579762

I have no ideas what I can do to fix both problems. 😖
Do you have a solution for me?

Screenshots (clipping):

Spoiler

489830_20240127034841_1_SoS-Clippingpanties(underwear).thumb.png.05891a3594ad64cdbdb40674f112227f.png

489830_20240127035132_1_SoS-Clippingpanties(underwear).thumb.png.7182e0569d25b461c83395675fb095a6.png

Hi and thanks for the updating SoS!

I am having a problem with the update to 1.6.1170 though, whenever I install DLL through MO2 and try to run SKSE the game won't even launch.

If I uncheck the DLL box on MO2 I get a message from SKSE saying that SoS is incompatible with the version, and after re-marking the DLL said message doesn't appear and SKSE never launches.

Anyone got an idea of what I did wrong?

10 hours ago, xb493 said:

Could be having issues due to missing the SoS compatability patch in the XP32, might just need to reinstall the XP32 MSSE mod

I’ve reinstalled so many times last night so fuck it I’ll just wait a few months until someone gets it together and actually fixes sos there’s so many god dam out of date patches on this site it’s impossible to find what works