On 2/4/2024 at 4:38 PM, T_G_B said:

I’ve reinstalled so many times last night so fuck it I’ll just wait a few months until someone gets it together and actually fixes sos there’s so many god dam out of date patches on this site it’s impossible to find what works 

Whilst I agree with the , er , limitations of the search engine here and the rabbit holes we go looking for fixes, patches and titties. I cannot fault the 2 files on the first page, I'm on 1170 and just wanted to see how it ran so I renamed my 640 folder and downloaded the latest version with all the cc stuff.  I just installed the sos file on top of 170 other mods, for my version then, the dl patch, I got one error the second time I relaunched the game and it said it had to re-aquire the 2 schlongs, and then it all dandy. Now got futa working. If you are on Mo2 maybe try a profile. They do work. Well lets hope so, just about to fire it up.  

Though I'm feeling ya around your frustration.

On 3/28/2023 at 5:03 AM, shefcks said:

Here is the updated SOS to run with AE, binaries was built for 1.5.97, 1.6.353, 1.6.629, 1.6.640 and 1.6.659-gog. The main benefit is the fix for CTD when load order changes, a bug present since original SOS for SE. I'm including the files for users to download and overwrite the original SOS dll, just download the right file for your version and install using mod manager.

There are no changes in code except related to SKSE plugin data, and some "includes" fixed. No antivirus false positives (except for one, that is the same for the original SOS SE), tested on virustotal.com.

The structure of the project changed, it's a bit easier to build without copy parts of skse, or without change the source code to build for a different version of skse.

Users with the version from chuckseven1 will have to do a clean save, this version uses the original SOS SE 1.1.4 source code.

I don't have time to maintain, so a developer with skills to build a c++ program is needed here.

All the credits goes to the original SOS developers.

REQUIRES THE ORIGINAL MOD:

Below the instructions FOR DEVELOPERS to build the dll:

SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1_6_353.7z 181.33 kB · 1,268 downloads SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1_6_629.7z 181.32 kB · 541 downloads SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1_6_640.7z 181.18 kB · 44,021 downloads SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1_6_659gog.7z 180.95 kB · 1,530 downloads SchlongsOfSkyrim-1.1.5-AE-dllsource.zip 283.53 kB · 2,627 downloads

All the credits goes to the original authors.

SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1.5.97.zip 224.97 kB · 1,692 downloads

SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1_6_1130.zip 211.57 kB · 7,314 downloads

SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1_6_1170.zip 211.57 kB · 2,294 downloads

Thank you so much for this. You are a superstar.  Really nice to see everything in one place. I'm getting some armours stripped with equipping some Futas, I guess I will have to install Fame as a coping strategy. I'm 1170

Edited by brussh

I have installed the correct versions of schlongs, CreationFrame, Morenastycritters and Hentaicreatures. Except for the vampire lord, all other creatures are normal. The vampire lord has no genitals, but has animations. What is this question? Please ...

Hi there,

Can't thank you enough for this workaround.

I recently discovered that I could not add any .esl to my list.

Trainwreck was pointing Schlongs dll as 1st suspect, I just could not understand why...

I was using this dll since the beginning, without any issues.

Replacing with your dll, sent all CTD's to Oblivion! Plug & play!

I am running v1.6.640 btw with no intention to update. 

Edited by nichio

i have an issue, i got the correct dll but everytime i go to bed to start a run with alternate start or i unequip my clothes  i get a CTD

im on the newest version

EDIT: i fixed it by using the 4.51 version of xp32

Edited by ammasah
On 2/26/2024 at 2:04 AM, rmtpsr said:

Hi. 

Thanks for the update. The DLL for version 1179 gog dont work. SKSE say that is incomppatible. I use latest version of skse and gog.

I can confirm the same problem.

On 2/26/2024 at 4:24 PM, zerogravtiy411 said:

Can someone please re-upload the DLL for 1.5.97? The downloads are no longer available.

This happened to me but it's because.... I wasn't signed in lol. The files all said unavailable but I was able to download after I signed in.