55 minutes ago, bigmon23 said:

so im not sure if the active spell (deadline) is part of this addon or the original mod but i forgot this was active and now it has ran out and i just keep dying.. i dont want to load an old save what can i do to get rid of this? please help!

Try:

1) Open console, type;

help "(spell name)"

2) find the ID of the spell, whose effect you wish to cancel, and type;

player.dispel <SpellID>

• 2 weeks later...

The previous comments are concerning. As I understand it, a curse is placed on the player that will kill him over time under certain conditions. For how long? If within a day the curse is applied, then there will be no problem returning to saving. And if within a month, that’s how many hours of the game were destroyed.

And if there are no nasty creatures, can the quests continue?

Edited by danna233

Sounded "fun" so I jumped right into the Simple Slavery Plus outcome (witch-hunters) at level 1.  It's pretty hardcore.

It's forcing me to play very uncomfortably (which is good!), especially with the Licenses mod to just seal in the misery and force me to be naked at all times and unarmed in society or I face nasty fines.  Ya know, because legally I'm supposed to be property and a glorified living fleshlight that generates revenue and will go into cardiac arrest after a month.

Knowing the Dunmer, I'm probably sexier without a pulse. :/ 

80 nuggets is a bitch to collect at the start.  No armor.  Most equipment is collected on the job and either discarded after or it just breaks due to Service Your Gear, since legally I'm not allowed to have it unless I can pay off tens of thousands of gold.

About a week or so until my character's heart stops. and I have roughly 21 nuggets.  Win or lose, it's been an experience!  Wish me luck!  😛

BTW if anyone is still confused about the doom counter, it's in real time and fast forwards a little if you rest but you'll have a few weeks or so.

Edited by Harry Smackmeat

This is definitely the best sex mod. Finally a mod for a normal character, and not for a mentally retarded hole. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your work. I really hope for the expansion of the brothel, I would like to breathe life into it and the return of things after honest work would be wonderful).

5 minutes ago, danna233 said:

This is definitely the best sex mod. Finally a mod for a normal character, and not for a mentally retarded hole. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your work. I really hope for the expansion of the brothel, I would like to breathe life into it and the return of things after honest work would be wonderful).

There is one

image.thumb.jpeg.50ea82b5fa1b4bf97b4f730b36c847ce.jpeg

I beat it!  Cheers!

Simple Slavery Witch-Hunters outcome with Requiem.  Started level 1.

1h 47m left on the clock.  It was around noon, so the next morning I was waking up dead.

Last kill was a very elusive missives vampire wandering around somewhere away from the road.  Actually saw her in the witch-hunters guild, of all places, which is why I took the missive.

Fun mod!

Edited by Harry Smackmeat
1 hour ago, gegiles said:

Hi, im currently having the problem where the slavetats do not apply what could be the reason for this? I don't even see the tattoos in slave tats

There's a button in slavetats MCM to register new slave tats, did you click that after you installed the mod?

8 minutes ago, DayTri said:

There's a button in slavetats MCM to register new slave tats, did you click that after you installed the mod?

as per usual, as soon as I fixed it. But I for some reason never saw that. So thanks for telling me that!

• 1 month later...

Thank you for sharing your work!

If you want to improve the speed of the papyrus script, using "PlayerRef" property (FormID: 00000014) instead of "Game.GetPlayer()" will help very much since using "PlayerRef" is about 1000 times faster than using "Game.GetPlayer()" (from Creation Kit wiki).

In Creation Kit wiki, it is recommended to minimize using "Game.GetPlayer()" as much as possible.

21 minutes ago, aliceqwer3141 said:

cd '/F/The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim/scripts/source/mine_allmerged'

grep -oi "game.getplayer()" * | wc -l

this-is-fine_custom-dcb93e90c4e1548ffb16978a5a8d182270c872a9-s1100-c50.jpg

I wish this was something I knew 4 years ago

5 hours ago, Saber2th said:

The bag itself is abstracted via a popup message rather than a physical object since empty sacks are is a trivial enough item that I didn't think it worth adding the extra headache of tracking it being dropped or lost and the witches will be hostile if you are allied with their enemies (vampires/nocturnal witches/companions/etc.), but in both cases I'm working from foggy memory as I haven't interfaced with Apex Predator at all in like 18 months,

16 hours ago, flinch147 said:

The bag itself is abstracted via a popup message rather than a physical object since empty sacks are is a trivial enough item that I didn't think it worth adding the extra headache of tracking it being dropped or lost and the witches will be hostile if you are allied with their enemies (vampires/nocturnal witches/companions/etc.), but in both cases I'm working from foggy memory as I haven't interfaced with Apex Predator at all in like 18 months,

I didn't see any popup message after the dialogue but wait, does that mean if I joined the companions I'm completely locked out of this quest??

Tell me, is there any way to integrate with Fertility Mode? HP morphs don’t work for me, there are no potions for abortion, and in my opinion there are no children either. That is, it is not a full-fledged pregnancy mod (

1 hour ago, danna233 said:

Tell me, is there any way to integrate with Fertility Mode? HP morphs don’t work for me, there are no potions for abortion, and in my opinion there are no children either. That is, it is not a full-fledged pregnancy mod (

I do not use FM personally and the FM backend is annoying enough to integrate with that it would be a lot of effort for 0 gain myself to do so. You are more than welcome to take all the DwSD source and rip out the HP stuff to make a fork that runs on FM if you like, though.

For abortion potions, my other mod adds them for HP. For morphs, you can turn off morph options and resort to belly/breast node scaling in HP mcm which is uglier but only requires a belly node on the skeleton/armor to get a similar effect. For children there is the C+SG addon which gets half-way there

Hey! I will  not ask for FM or any other mod compatibility but could we get json file or formID list for the kinds of items we can recieve instead of contraceptives here? Unless there is a way to edit this easily in TES Edit, in which case I would appreciate anyone pointing me what exact part to edit. That would let players at least make that part of integration easily doable, and would let this work with any pregnancy mod player might consider. I ask that but I do not know how much of a pain in the ass that would be to make, if its something that requires too much time ignore this. It's not a big deal if its not here just would be neat to get other mod's contraceptives at least.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Hey! I will  not ask for FM or any other mod compatibility but could we get json file or formID list for the kinds of items we can recieve instead of contraceptives here? Unless there is a way to edit this easily in TES Edit, in which case I would appreciate anyone pointing me what exact part to edit. That would let players at least make that part of integration easily doable, and would let this work with any pregnancy mod player might consider. I ask that but I do not know how much of a pain in the ass that would be to make, if its something that requires too much time ignore this. It's not a big deal if its not here just would be neat to get other mod's contraceptives at least.

For the EGC, you will need to edit the conditions on index 1 of the dwsd_hookerpillprompt message to remove the check for the DwSD integration toggle and then recompile the dwsd_hookerpaymentcal.pex/psc script to change the form the "thepill" variable fills from. For trafficked, you need to do a similar script edit for dealsredlightscript.pex/psc but also remove thepilleff variable and change the condition on the following line to no longer check for it as well as change the getmodbyname on the line above to check for the other mod you are using.

The first can be done in xedit really easily, but the rest will require the creation kit with all the scripts etc. installed. If you send me the edited .psc files I can compile them for you, though.

Edited by flinch147