16 hours ago, Saber2th said:

I got into the trafficked scenario by getting roofied at the hotsprings.

Just wondering what's the difference between "participate" and "submit" when dealing with clients? Both seems to be just give in and have sex isn't it? Doesn't seem to be a resist option initially suggested by the madame.

You can sort of "resist" by attacking the clients, the mod handles that well with a bit of flavor text about why it doesn't work in a popup message.

6 hours ago, DayTri said:

You can sort of "resist" by attacking the clients, the mod handles that well with a bit of flavor text about why it doesn't work in a popup message.

Huh, that's weird, no popup message for me. My character just get hit with a paralyze effect and rag-doll. No reaction from the client neither.

7 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Huh, that's weird, no popup message for me. My character just get hit with a paralyze effect and rag-doll. No reaction from the client neither.

Maybe I misremember the pop-up. But the first NPC mentions they have some special equipment from house Dres they use if you attack them, that is probably what I remembered

26 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Maybe I misremember the pop-up. But the first NPC mentions they have some special equipment from house Dres they use if you attack them, that is probably what I remembered

Oh yeah that's just the madame mentioning it at the beginning when she talked about some client like it if you fight back. Pity there's nothing more to this.

Any plans on making Dealing with Backstories compatible with sexlab? I understand because you can start as a kid it won't work but I love your mod for creating my backstory and how it lowers starting stats which make the game more challenging. I have no interest in playing as a kid and go through the menues till adulthood. Is there anyway to remove the flag that prevents sexlab after reaching adulthood? I'm sorry if this is the wrong space to ask these questions. I'm a big fan of your work and by no means am I demanding anything, just was wondering if it was in the works or even possible.

16 minutes ago, RandomOne said:

Any plans on making Dealing with Backstories compatible with sexlab? I understand because you can start as a kid it won't work but I love your mod for creating my backstory and how it lowers starting stats which make the game more challenging. I have no interest in playing as a kid and go through the menues till adulthood. Is there anyway to remove the flag that prevents sexlab after reaching adulthood? I'm sorry if this is the wrong space to ask these questions. I'm a big fan of your work and by no means am I demanding anything, just was wondering if it was in the works or even possible.

?? I play with this mod and nothing in it makes me (or allows me) to start as a kid, and there is no sexlab incompatibility.

6 hours ago, DayTri said:

?? I play with this mod and nothing in it makes me (or allows me) to start as a kid, and there is no sexlab incompatibility.

Hmmm, it's very strange then. I seem to be blocked from using sexlab and i just assumed it was that mod, guess I have bigger issues then.

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

No slavetats are showing up. I can even add them manually and nothing. 3BA.

Probably either a problem with the texture files or the uvmap of your body being very different from that of vanilla/cbbe. Does the "ritual scars" and/or "strange ink extensive" and/or non-dwsd slavetats work?

@flinch147 A quick note - from trying to track down animations not being used in the SLU+ thread, @OsmelMC pointed out that some of the calls in this need to be tweaked - specifically, calls like this:

SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "oral,anal,vaginal",tagSuppress="fisting,aggressive")

need to be changed to:

SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "oral,anal,vaginal",tagSuppress="fisting,aggressive", RequireAll=False)

because otherwise it will be trying to find animations with all of the listed tags (oral, anal, and vaginal).

I'm tweaking my copy of the dwsdinitialise2.psc script, but wanted to let you know.

It appears it's also an oversight in the ratway01 scene (the one with Drahff and Hewnon) where it calls only two animations (Anubs animations, in the public versions has the tags wrong so these are the only available).

In the Gentlemen's Club, the scene leading to the bed upstairs initiates the sexlab animation properly but doesn't apply the cooldown magic effect nor gives you any coupon. It's also restrictive with the tags, same as above.

And finally the Love Shack only triggers one scene for me, and the quest doesn't advance and no more dialogue. Maybe there's something weird happening there but I don't remember being like this without the sexlab add-on.

That's about all ;-)

Edited by xtrange988

I'm trying to get into modding, and this entire mod is one hell of an inspiration. Just wanted to leave a comment to show my continued support, I hope you have plans to bless us with new content soon, whether it be this mod or something else you are cooking up! Thank you for your contributions, they're rad as hell.

Tattoos don't show up for my character. I haven't tried them all yet, just the one from the gatekeeper. I drank the potion, got the message about my body being a "canvas", but visually no tattoos were added. I tried drinking the potion again, but nothing happened.

I thought about trying to apply them manually via racemenu, but I didn't even see any new tattoos added to the list from the mod. So how do they work exactly? What's the mechanism by which they are applied? I saw in the mod's preview images that a complete skin replacement is included with tattoos added to it, but it wasn't applied and I was not prompted to overwrite my currently installed skin mod when I installed the mod. So what's the deal with that?

I have all the requirements installed, including SlaveTats.

What am I missing here?

5 minutes ago, SwissCheeseConnoisseur said:

They are bog-standard slavetats applied using standard high-level slavetats api and also manually available using standard slavetats MCM. 

The skin screenshots are just there to showcase where/what the tattoos are (though it's a little outdated now)

1 hour ago, flinch147 said:

They are bog-standard slavetats applied using standard high-level slavetats api and also manually available using standard slavetats MCM. 

The skin screenshots are just there to showcase where/what the tattoos are (though it's a little outdated now)

Thank you!

I managed to figure out the cause of my issue.

SlaveTats was not working properly. It kept displaying an error saying that RaceMenu or NiOverride was required for it to work and was missing (even though I have RaceMenu installed).

Troubleshooting the issue right now with SlaveTats, some user suggested reverting to an earlier version solved the problem for them (from 1.3.9 -> 1.3.7).

Gonna check to see if it works and will update.

Edited by SwissCheeseConnoisseur
  • 4 weeks later...

so im not sure if the active spell (deadline) is part of this addon or the original mod but i forgot this was active and now it has ran out and i just keep dying.. i dont want to load an old save what can i do to get rid of this? please help!