the Simple Slavery outcomes seem to involve paying off a debt or you die,

how are these deaths handled?

is there different endings like crucified, hung, spitroasted etc? or do you just instantly die?

awesome looking mod btw!

Okay I played the Solitude Night Out quest for a bit and I loved it. Great atmosphere. Normally I play very good aligned characters (no murder etc), but this mod does a fantastic job getting me to RP someone who embraces doing evil. I also did a bunch at Fellglow keep which was fun to figure out and interact with.

I have a question though - I played through the Nook storyline and am running into an issue... (I'll put it in a spoiler block, though it's the very beginning of the quest, so probably not much is lost if you read it but still...)

Spoiler

I've tested two different paths (the Blood Court the the Gate Keepers of Oblivion ones) and in both cases once my character has been transported to the new location at first it seems like it's working fine (great atmosphere, good RP motivation). However, if she sleeps once she wakes up she just dies. Doesn't matter if she sleeps in the lair or if I use coc to go to an inn and sleeping in a bed.

I thought it might be the Mageblight thing (because the PC has that), but I tested on a previous save and if she goes to sleep before finishing the Nook intro she doesn't die.

Any idea what could be causing that?

Edited by Anunya
1 hour ago, Skaldic Adventurer said:

Is there a reason you just dissappear Kleppr and don't kill him? I can't rent a room in Markarth after he has an "encounter with a Forsworn"

the script kills him first and then disables him, in my own testing his wife takes over as innkeeper as normal

• 4 weeks later...

So i'm in the abandoned shack west of whiterun; i do the ritual, there's a message that says, "The Seeker moves in to prepare your womb for future offerings", and then nothing happens.  PC is frozen in place, doing random idles while the Seeker is in the circle doing his own idling.

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, wareware said:

From what I can gather there are 3 different elegant ink tattoos. I managed to get two of them(The Gentlemen Club and The Gatekeeper) but wheres the third stage of it?

If you get the full tattoo directly from the gatekeepers you get "Extensive". If you get the partial tattoo from the club you get "Elegant". If you upgrade the partial tattoo to the full tattoo you get "Elegant, Extensive".

Any idea if this mod is compatible with the latest Dealing with Daedra? I have few problems. One dark tutor makes my character masturbate and then it just vanishes. Secondly when I delivered first the herbs to the witches and then did the exile part 1) Exile does not like if you agreed to start the initiation ritual 2) If you did not agree exile does not register you killed the witches.

2 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

Any idea if this mod is compatible with the latest Dealing with Daedra? I have few problems. One dark tutor makes my character masturbate and then it just vanishes. Secondly when I delivered first the herbs to the witches and then did the exile part 1) Exile does not like if you agreed to start the initiation ritual 2) If you did not agree exile does not register you killed the witches.

Hmm, think there is some kind of version conflict with the dialogue lines. I looked into the dialogue lines and giving the gift sets global variable to 1 and exile witch line expects it to be 2.

What comes to the tutor I am still puzzled as I have the required mods should have animations. The daedra does not have cock though. But he has tentacles.

1 hour ago, poporaltemporal said:

Hmm, think there is some kind of version conflict with the dialogue lines. I looked into the dialogue lines and giving the gift sets global variable to 1 and exile witch line expects it to be 2.

What comes to the tutor I am still puzzled as I have the required mods should have animations. The daedra does not have cock though. But he has tentacles.

I misunderstood the global. There are some fishy tests with the ingredient counts in the original mod and it seems that hthe candle maker perk might be broken. Its named "remake" so makes me wonder. I played this bit earlier today with different save without the (sexual) part. Oh well might need to start fresh save.

9 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

I misunderstood the global. There are some fishy tests with the ingredient counts in the original mod and it seems that hthe candle maker perk might be broken. Its named "remake" so makes me wonder. I played this bit earlier today with different save without the (sexual) part. Oh well might need to start fresh save.

Exile and Witches hate each other, so their questlines are mutually exclusive. Dark tutor is not physically there, it is working as intended.

13 hours ago, flinch147 said:

Exile and Witches hate each other, so their questlines are mutually exclusive. Dark tutor is not physically there, it is working as intended.

I understand the point of witches and exile hating each other. But it should not be enough for you to agreeing to start the iniation ritual. Exile should only note when you have become one of the witches. I understand the ease of implementation this way though.

Dark tutor would need some kind of explanation.  Right now its weird.  Merely the skin color isnt enough. Also the cloak effect of the dark tutor is weird and doesn't really explain what is happening.  Rather would see dark tutor casting some spells on you as he was "instructing you".  And on random chance there might be some effect that would prompt "Dark tutor pushes images into your mind. Suddenly you feel internal craving and your body becomes extremely sensitive. You can feel each tiny bit of air passing onto your body. Breeze slips on your crotch and you sink into pleasure. You feel need to get more. More of the pleasure! " then you would start masturbating.

Dark tutor seems to be easily one of the first implementations that you can run into and this would be nice to have bit better support.

Oh, and the "Dirty Mind" spell is really brilliant. Good job on that one.

Edited by poporaltemporal
10 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

I understand the point of witches and exile hating each other. But it should not be enough for you to agreeing to start the iniation ritual. Exile should only note when you have become one of the witches. I understand the ease of implementation this way though.

Dark tutor would need some kind of explanation.  Right now its weird.  Merely the skin color isnt enough. Also the cloak effect of the dark tutor is weird and doesn't really explain what is happening.  Rather would see dark tutor casting some spells on you as he was "instructing you".  And on random chance there might be some effect that would prompt "Dark tutor pushes images into your mind. Suddenly you feel internal craving and your body becomes extremely sensitive. You can feel each tiny bit of air passing onto your body. Breeze slips on your crotch and you sink into pleasure. You feel need to get more. More of the pleasure! " then you would start masturbating.

Dark tutor seems to be easily one of the first implementations that you can run into and this would be nice to have bit better support.

Oh, and the "Dirty Mind" spell is really brilliant. Good job on that one.

Dark tutor IS supposed to display a popup message that says:

"The spectral tentacles prod and poke through your skull into the meat, stimulating random pleasurable nerve impulses as the wave of foreign memories flow in too.

The taboo of the violation...the flood of raw sensation...it's too much. "

Was it not?

On 6/19/2023 at 12:32 AM, Anunya said:

Okay I played the Solitude Night Out quest for a bit and I loved it. Great atmosphere. Normally I play very good aligned characters (no murder etc), but this mod does a fantastic job getting me to RP someone who embraces doing evil. I also did a bunch at Fellglow keep which was fun to figure out and interact with.

I have a question though - I played through the Nook storyline and am running into an issue... (I'll put it in a spoiler block, though it's the very beginning of the quest, so probably not much is lost if you read it but still...)

Reveal hidden contents

I've tested two different paths (the Blood Court the the Gate Keepers of Oblivion ones) and in both cases once my character has been transported to the new location at first it seems like it's working fine (great atmosphere, good RP motivation). However, if she sleeps once she wakes up she just dies. Doesn't matter if she sleeps in the lair or if I use coc to go to an inn and sleeping in a bed.

I thought it might be the Mageblight thing (because the PC has that), but I tested on a previous save and if she goes to sleep before finishing the Nook intro she doesn't die.

Any idea what could be causing that?

I found the problem (& solution): I had an old version of Go To bed installed. When I updated to the newest version of Go To bed I no longer died immediately after waking up.

On 8/2/2023 at 11:46 PM, flinch147 said:

Dark tutor IS supposed to display a popup message that says:

"The spectral tentacles prod and poke through your skull into the meat, stimulating random pleasurable nerve impulses as the wave of foreign memories flow in too.

The taboo of the violation...the flood of raw sensation...it's too much. "

Was it not?

I am not sure but on my first try I think the message might have been skipped somehow. My install was somehow broken so no biggie there. I am not native speaker of english and probably because of that the part "The spectral tentacles prod and poke through your skull into the meat" sounds kinda weird. Also that it starts exactly when you summon him is also bit bad. If the popup and the animation would start little bit later. That would help already a lot. I am not sure but for description you could try something like "As the daedra approaches you. You can feel as its presence sinks into your mind. Suddenly it starts to pull your mind apart. Its analyzing you playing with your soul. Its tormenting your inner aches. Its seeking your desires and feeds on them. You can see and feel as your deepest desires come to surface. It whispers 'Yes, you know what good little pupil will do.' as its spectral finger points down to earth it surfaces your deepest desires. You feel helpless and you cannot but relief the urge as the dark tutor toys with you. "

----

Another thing. I am at the gentlemens club and I do not see the tattoos anywhere. I even applied it on myself but cant see it. I suspect that it might be cause the texture is made for unp? -- NVM -- I really hate this slave tattoos bug. It now caches tattoos but the cache is never up to date. Slave tattoos did not apply the tattoos because it does not know they exists -_-

Edited by poporaltemporal

Hello, at the Love Shack nothing happens after the 7th scene ends (i'm on version 9.4). Only the three women are involved in the scene so maybe Sanguine's script is looking for tags i don't have animations for ? I don't have the default Sexlab animations installed but i'm quite sure i should have all tags covered, so i'm at a loss on ways to fix this.

52 minutes ago, madjackal said:

Hello, at the Love Shack nothing happens after the 7th scene ends (i'm on version 9.4). Only the three women are involved in the scene so maybe Sanguine's script is looking for tags i don't have animations for ? I don't have the default Sexlab animations installed but i'm quite sure i should have all tags covered, so i'm at a loss on ways to fix this.

You need male+female, female+female, male solo, female solo, male+goat, female+goat and 3p

Edited by flinch147