amazing mod, i tried dwd many months ago and i immediately hoped for an addition like this.

tho im on SE and i found some problems so i hope they will get fixed soon, like the polyp buff/effect not applying to the character after the implant, making impossible to eat the flesh stuff without vomiting so i cant get the buff. i think its because my character is a vampire so its immune to disease and poison? idk. another thing is the dialogue about wanting an implant after changing idea popping up evevry time even if i accepted it already. and the last one is the vampire scars not applying on slavetats, unless i reload an older save from before i started the questline and then it gets applied normally in that save after the ritual, but not in the other save where i progressed. 

Edited by Pesa_
25 minutes ago, Pesa_ said:

amazing mod, i tried dwd many months ago and i immediately hoped for an addition like this.

tho im on SE and i found some problems so i hope they will get fixed soon, like the polyp buff/effect not applying to the character after the implant, making impossible to eat the flesh stuff without vomiting so i cant get the buff. i think its because my character is a vampire so its immune to disease and poison? idk. another thing is the dialogue about wanting an implant after changing idea popping up evevry time even if i accepted it already. and the last one is the vampire scars not applying on slavetats, unless i reload an older save from before i started the questline and then it gets applied normally in that save after the ritual, but not in the other save where i progressed. 

Oops, blocking implantation in undead was intended functionality but I forgot to add the relevant dialogues. That is a base mod problem though, I'll fix in 8.01 or 8.1.

Integration is not meant to be backwards compatible, for scars etc.

Hello, I have a problem with the love shack part. After the last sex act (8th i think?) with Sanguine, nothing is happening and there are no new dialog topics on Sanguine and the girls.

I have been looking into the file dwsdinitialise2.psc, and I might very well be wrong, but I think that in the functions dwsdhookSANGUINEevent and dwsdhookSANGUINE2event what is done for the case 'if dwsdanimtrack.getvalue() as int == 16' should instead be done for the == 15 case, otherwise, if the last animation starts at dwsdanimtrack== 14, the state will become 15 on the first animation to end, and 16 on the second ending animation, but none of the two callbacks will be called with dwsdanimtrack == 16.

Anyway, thank you for this very interesting mod!

8 hours ago, flinch147 said:

Oops, blocking implantation in undead was intended functionality but I forgot to add the relevant dialogues. That is a base mod problem though, I'll fix in 8.01 or 8.1.

Integration is not meant to be backwards compatible, for scars etc.

ah now that i think about it, it does make sense that undead wont be able to get benefits from the implantation, oh well ahahaha

1 hour ago, deadayo said:

Hello, I have a problem with the love shack part. After the last sex act (8th i think?) with Sanguine, nothing is happening and there are no new dialog topics on Sanguine and the girls.

I have been looking into the file dwsdinitialise2.psc, and I might very well be wrong, but I think that in the functions dwsdhookSANGUINEevent and dwsdhookSANGUINE2event what is done for the case 'if dwsdanimtrack.getvalue() as int == 16' should instead be done for the == 15 case, otherwise, if the last animation starts at dwsdanimtrack== 14, the state will become 15 on the first animation to end, and 16 on the second ending animation, but none of the two callbacks will be called with dwsdanimtrack == 16.

Anyway, thank you for this very interesting mod!

Maffs hurd, thanks for noticing this. SHOULD be fixed, I think. 

1 hour ago, asdt123123 said:

Altar of Molag Bal, the ghost thing spawns, but if I try to click the "expose yourself" it just freezes my character

Other people have successfully used it meaning the problem is somewhere in your install. I do not have enough information to debug where. Consider:

-did you remember to run fnis

-is sexlab set up to allow creature anims

-are there are vampirelord race anims registered

-what does the console say was the sexlab event which caused the problem 

etc.

syndicatedistribution center : you wrote at descritpion page 30 days to collect 200 favour. questlog sais 24 hours.

the list of dungeons you get are the hardest dungeons in skyrim, what happens there, what have they to do with favour collecting ?

illegal brothel. thats boring ! always the same dunmer in 2-3 differnet clothes. picks always 1 of the same 2 animatons. it is more a cuttnig room for animation testing than a brothel.  if that should be something there is more work to do.

i didnt test anything else because it looks like the LL  version is made too fast, too superficial, no serious involvement in sex.

14 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

syndicatedistribution center : you wrote at descritpion page 30 days to collect 200 favour. questlog sais 24 hours.

the list of dungeons you get are the hardest dungeons in skyrim, what happens there, what have they to do with favour collecting ?

illegal brothel. thats boring ! always the same dunmer in 2-3 differnet clothes. picks always 1 of the same 2 animatons. it is more a cuttnig room for animation testing than a brothel.  if that should be something there is more work to do.

i didnt test anything else because it looks like the LL  version is made too fast, too superficial, no serious involvement in sex.

"A small addon that swaps out a handful of descriptive messages with animation and overlay windowdressing is superficial"

B R U H. No shit, this is a 284 form esp addon for a 20994 form esp.

@flinch147 hey I see that you plan to implement support for pregnancy mods I was hoping that you would go a step further and introduce a temporary means of speeding up a pregnancy as well as a means of altering the pregnancy and the one getting pregnant things like a potion that makes it possible to get pregnant from creatures for a few days or potions that can change what you give birth to as in soul gems, babies, etc... I know its a bit outside the scope of this mod but I think it would fit well given what the original mod is like

7 hours ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Sorry if this is already asked, but this mod plus the original just work with SE totally fine?

I'm using this, plus core Nexus mod, plus dependencies, in SE without any problems so far.

4 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Did you use Cathedral Assets Optimizer to convert any meshes/textures/animations? Or have to do anything else?

@Seeker999 No. I was a little anxious about it blowing up but I guess that the big stuff is in the SE specific mod you pick up from Nexus, and all that's really happening with this mod is that where you might get a dialog box because of a sexual situation in the original mod, this mod intercepts that and, immediately after the dialog, it calls out to SexLab to start the sex scene.

Obviously if the mod wants to put the PC into an aggressive scene with a Dremora then you'll need the Sexlabby bits working, have some animations and run FNIS, and so on, but you'd need that anyway. I'd start a new game though.

I'm not trying to make it all sound simple but separating out the concerns like that seems very sensible. The author @flinch147 would know better, if they want to give away their trade secrets.

That is pretty much exactly how it works, all the actual content is in the main mod. This just adds some extra event hooks and lines of dialogue etc. as well as unlocking some content which was specifically implemented in anticipation for this mod but left as inaccessible in the base mod.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Ooh where's the illegal brothel?  I haven't run into those quests yet.  

My question though is the slavetats, I use a CBBE derived body but I don't see them.  (Wasn't sure if I should bring up slavetats on the main mod's Nexus fourm.)  What body are the tattoos intended for?

I just use standard CBBE curvy. Try applying the face tattoos (should be basically the same on all bodies) to see if it is a problem with the pack or just the body tattoos.

19 hours ago, flinch147 said:

I just use standard CBBE curvy. Try applying the face tattoos (should be basically the same on all bodies) to see if it is a problem with the pack or just the body tattoos.

I should have done more testing before I posted that.  SOME of the tattoos are not showing up, but some are.  The one I was initially referring to was the Symbol of Change.  The hand tattoo Reference Rune isn't visible either.  But some of the tattoos show up fine, so I don't know what the issue is.  

If you installed the DwD 8.02 update you will have overwritten some of DwSD's files and need to re-install (ie. just copy it back into data) DwSD over 8.02 before continuing. This can be done on existing saves.

Edited by flinch147