Resident Evil 4 Remake

52 minutes ago, Drakengeist said:

Problem here is that creators aren't going to give you one piece of shit. They are only giving you censored stuff. So enjoy that to your heart's content.

Like I said before, I already paid for the game and the original creators already got their money (salary) for their job.

Modders want to make some money with the creators work, if you want to pay a lot of money for a couple of mods (skins)...good for you.

If I'm going to pay $20 for a mod it should be something like The Witcher 3 DLCs.

1 minute ago, Wisky said:

Like I said before, I already paid for the game and the original creators already got their money (salary) for their job.

Modders want to make some money with the creators work, if you want to pay a lot of money for a couple of mods (skins)...good for you.

If I'm going to pay $20 for a mod it should be something like The Witcher 3 DLCs.

And as I said before, you paid for a game, good, you got what you paid for. What's your problem then? Do you want some people spend their time so you can get free shit?

Again, you said you paid the creators already. Fine you got what you bought, nothing else. You should be happy then.

4 minutes ago, Wisky said:

You have a point.  I mentioned this before, but I really respect those who opt for donations instead, or "pay what you want" kind of deal.  Id happily throw in a few bucks depending on how much I felt it was worth.  Paying $10-20 up front and receiving something so subpar is insulting.

I remember when modding was just a fun hobby.  You worked a full-time job to pay your bills and then used the extra cash to support your hobby. Maybe I'm over generalizing, but it seems like a lot of people don't want to work and instead try to pay their bills by just doing their hobbies.  IDK.

6 minutes ago, raz423 said:

You have a point.  I mentioned this before, but I really respect those who opt for donations instead, or "pay what you want" kind of deal.  Id happily throw in a few bucks depending on how much I felt it was worth.  Paying $10-20 up front and receiving something so subpar is insulting.

I remember when modding was just a fun hobby.  You worked a full-time job to pay your bills and then used the extra cash to support your hobby. Maybe I'm over generalizing, but it seems like a lot of people don't want to work and instead try to pay their bills by just doing their hobbies.  IDK.

I have to say that $10-20 only has a word to define it: scam. And what's more, the mod was made in a rushed way.

But what I find amusing is that some people buy a CENSORED game (by Capcom) and then, instead of complaining to Capcom they, and pay attention to this, DEMAND to some random dude to fix that mess for free. Not asking, no, they demand it for free.

There is no way I would pay $20 for a mod. But well, there are people that pay $30 for a skin from their favourite multiplayer game, so whatever.

32 minutes ago, raz423 said:

Yeah, donation is another story.

4 hours ago, AnotherSin12 said:

You people who pay for mods are the idiots. Modders are supposed to get payment to SUPPORT their work not FOR their work. What modding has become is disgusting. Now people mod like its a job or to have an income instead of it being a hobby. Hopefully you people wake up and stop letting modders Todd Howard you into paying for shit that should be free. Paywalled mods used to be frowned upon, And they only do this shit for "small time" games that don't have many mods theres no point in paywalling for massive communities like skyrim or fallout or the SIMS where someone will obviously make a BETTER version. Now its "I made it, no one else has, Pay for it" Nope. When did it become like this? People who want free mods are leeches? People should PAY 20$ FOR edits to licensed material? Sounds allot like DLC that should be on steams storefront. Please wake up and STOP PAYING for mods. 

You're the one who sounds like an idiot. Do you know how difficult it is to mod for a modern AAA game?! Not only are you dealing with much more complex rigging on the models (which is why the shoulders/neck on that Ashley nude mod look so terrible right now)... but you also have to take into account of materials reacting to raytracing and trying to match it to the head mesh. If you have that knowledge and you can make it look as good as the work put in by the creators of the game- you should absolutely get paid.

I don't get how people paid $50 plus to play this game on day 1... but all of the sudden throwing 10 dollars towards ShinyRoseMods rather than going to these russian pirate sites is asking too much? If that's too much to pay... I highly doubt you're an adult old enough to even be here in the first place.

3 minutes ago, Kaldor Draigo said:

wheres the nude mod already

It's been posted. It's just not a good one. Her tits are too big and clip into her arms during most animations and her knees break when she crouches. We're waiting on a better quality one.

cF_iGP5Cs-pMtkR-nJ6gBw.png.3d156982371fc89c943da134d0dfa1b7.png

Edited by DORODERE
5 minutes ago, DORODERE said:

It's been posted. It's just not a good one. Her tits are too big and clip into her arms during most animations and her knees break when she crouches. We're waiting on a better quality one.

cF_iGP5Cs-pMtkR-nJ6gBw.png.3d156982371fc89c943da134d0dfa1b7.png

so it does have alternate version of having censored nipples in single mod?

On 3/27/2023 at 1:36 PM, lerver said:

Can you please tell us the source of this and who the modder is?

This is the by far best version released so far because: Her proportions are identical to her normal model's proportions, breasts are a normal size, she looks like herself except nude. No exaggerated torpedo breasts or weird deformations.

29 minutes ago, Just4m0ds said:

Anyone know who is the author and where I can get it?

Yum! I'm pretty sure the creator goes by the name of youngiesed, but I'm not sure where you can find it. You can check their Patreon or Twitter (under that same username). Sorry, I'm new here and I dunno if posting links to Patreon accounts is bannable.

However, youngiesed tweeted earlier today that Cap is sending out cease and desist letters to sites that host these mods, so if anyone is reading this from a Google search in the future, I'd fathom a guess it's Patreon-only by your time. That or it's gone. :(

April 1st can't come fast enough so I can get that shit from Patreon!

Edited by YetAnutherThrowaway