Resident Evil 4 Remake

3 hours ago, HornyBoi2810 said:

Also, I have just installed it to test it out and it really still has a lot of problems. Sure it's version 1 but still, just so you know. For example, from far away you can clearly see the seams of the parts and at first I thought those were veins due to the infection with the plaga but no. Hard to see on this pic but believe me, you can definetly see it easily in game.

Resident-Evil-4-28-03-2023-17-17-31.png

fucking idiot wants 20$ for this? lmao

6 minutes ago, gbx5 said:

fucking idiot wants 20$ for this? lmao

And he just fix it for us who supported him unlike you bunch of leech out there.  Stop acting like an asshole.  Don't go around and steal peoples hard work and still complain about shit.  That is just pathetic.

Edited by Ryuuga4774
28 minutes ago, Ryuuga4774 said:

And he just fix it for us who supported him unlike you bunch of leech out there.  Stop acting like an asshole.  Don't go around and steal peoples hard work and still complain about shit.  That is just pathetic.

If you're talking about stealing then I agree with you: releasing a flawed mod with so many bugs and charging people for money (10$ or 20$) it's totally stealing.

I support the idea of paid mods, but because that means higher standards of quality (it's not a free mod).

20230326122009_1.jpg

Edited by Drakengeist
20 minutes ago, Ryuuga4774 said:

You people who pay for mods are the idiots. Modders are supposed to get payment to SUPPORT their work not FOR their work. What modding has become is disgusting. Now people mod like its a job or to have an income instead of it being a hobby. Hopefully you people wake up and stop letting modders Todd Howard you into paying for shit that should be free. Paywalled mods used to be frowned upon, And they only do this shit for "small time" games that don't have many mods theres no point in paywalling for massive communities like skyrim or fallout or the SIMS where someone will obviously make a BETTER version. Now its "I made it, no one else has, Pay for it" Nope. When did it become like this? People who want free mods are leeches? People should PAY 20$ FOR edits to licensed material? Sounds allot like DLC that should be on steams storefront. Please wake up and STOP PAYING for mods. 

I was wondering if there is a mod for Ashley's default model that has a skirt, but no underwear or tights.  Looked through the nexus and didn't see anything, and I don't need a full nude model.  Has anyone seen anything like that, or are all the mods just focusing on full nude?  Thank you

1 hour ago, Wisky said:

Thank you but I can't see the DLC costumes cuz my RE4 is Standard ver. and mods only works with the Punk and Romantic costumes ?

I was happy to pay $5 to the creators of the game for Leon and Ashley's casual outfits, way more worth it than a rushed nude mod for 4x the price

8 minutes ago, joshuastarter said:

I was wondering if there is a mod for Ashley's default model that has a skirt, but no underwear or tights.  Looked through the nexus and didn't see anything, and I don't need a full nude model.  Has anyone seen anything like that, or are all the mods just focusing on full nude?  Thank you

There is a mod with a skirt and no tights, but not pantyless.

Oh and here's the updated nude mod for us leeches. Only a few min behind. Still pretty meh but better than nothing.

Spoiler

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl6YUdGeVpXMXZaSE11WTI5dEwzRnlhbkk1WTNONWFtTTBjQzlCYzJoc1pYbGZRblZ6ZEhsZlVHeDFjMTlPZFdSbFgwUmxkbDlXTVM0eUxuSmhjaTVvZEcxcw==

Edited by DORODERE
33 minutes ago, DORODERE said:

There is a mod with a skirt and no tights, but not pantyless.

Oh and here's the updated nude mod for us leeches. Only a few min behind. Still pretty meh but better than nothing.

Reveal hidden contents

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl6YUdGeVpXMXZaSE11WTI5dEwzRnlhbkk1WTNONWFtTTBjQzlCYzJoc1pYbGZRblZ6ZEhsZlVHeDFjMTlPZFdSbFgwUmxkbDlXTVM0eUxuSmhjaTVvZEcxcw==

How did you get mod to work I have casual DLC but no change?

37 minutes ago, ExpandWong said:

I was happy to pay $5 to the creators of the game for Leon and Ashley's casual outfits, way more worth it than a rushed nude mod for 4x the price

Creators of the game already have a salary and no, I won't pay for any mod :)

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Wisky said:

Creators of the game already have a salary and no, I won't pay for any mod :)

Thank you.

Problem here is that creators aren't going to give you one piece of shit. They are only giving you censored stuff. So enjoy that to your heart's content.

Edited by Drakengeist
1 hour ago, AnotherSin12 said:

You people who pay for mods are the idiots. Modders are supposed to get payment to SUPPORT their work not FOR their work. What modding has become is disgusting. Now people mod like its a job or to have an income instead of it being a hobby. Hopefully you people wake up and stop letting modders Todd Howard you into paying for shit that should be free. Paywalled mods used to be frowned upon, And they only do this shit for "small time" games that don't have many mods theres no point in paywalling for massive communities like skyrim or fallout or the SIMS where someone will obviously make a BETTER version. Now its "I made it, no one else has, Pay for it" Nope. When did it become like this? People who want free mods are leeches? People should PAY 20$ FOR edits to licensed material? Sounds allot like DLC that should be on steams storefront. Please wake up and STOP PAYING for mods. 

i agree with you too

28 minutes ago, pipboy20011 said:

No clue, sorry. I personally think the mod looks bad, I'm not using it haha. I was only sharing the link from another site here for those that wanted it. 

2 hours ago, Ryuuga4774 said:

Imagine defending some fucking idiot who made this mod in like 5 minutes from daz assets and then sold it to you for a price of a good year old game on Steam.

56 minutes ago, pipboy20011 said:

Install using Fluffy Mod Manager. Make sure that the mod is enabled and that you have "Casual" as the selected outfit. That should be all you have to do.