Resident Evil 4 Remake

Again... we're seeing more Leon mods because of the Chainsaw Demo and modders having an extra amount of time to mess with his model. Take off the tin foil hats- the white knight SJWs aren't trying to turn you boys gay or anything... jesus christ.

Making a good nude mod is HARD and it takes time. I hate that LL has basically turned into reddit the last couple months- if I were working on a mod... I certainly wouldn't want to share it with "fans" like these.

5 minutes ago, ShiroiKaze69 said:

and since mods clearly aren't doing anything about clearing up the off topic rants that they already warned people not to post in here.... those saying Street Fighter 6 is censored and has no sexuality to it clearly have not been following the game at all-

Sure dude, now compare that outfit with the follow ones, Instead of complaining to the mods you could show me an outfit like those in SF6

1366_2000.jpg

street-fighter-v-lara2.webp

Edited by Drakengeist
1 minute ago, vnfk said:

I wonder if playable Ada is being targeted by Capcom because that's something they view as a threat to Separate Ways DLC

Possibly. The only thing they've been proven to be going after are the 3D model rips from the actual game. Which makes sense, as it's 100% their property there.

Usually when something is under moderation on Nexus, it's because people reported it. If it actually broke the rules, it would be completely taken down already.

It's more likely to be users false flagging. That's been happening a lot lately, especially with HL.

21 minutes ago, Drakengeist said:

Sure dude, now compare that outfit with the follow ones, Instead of complaining to the mods you could show me an outfit like those in SF6

1366_2000.jpg

street-fighter-v-lara2.webp

and if you watched the latest dev match of Cammy vs Manon (who is also incredibly hot)- Cammy very clearly has jiggle physics on her ass... almost as good as Mai Shiranui's sweep animation in the older KOF games.... but yeah I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about and I'll shut up now.... oh wait no, that's because the mods already made of post warning people not to make ranting posts that are off topic!

See you in a couple weeks when the quality Ashley and Ada nude mods have been working on enough that they're ready to be released. The Luis mod is just a head swap of the Leon mod btw for the boy who still thinks Nexus has some kind of gay agenda going on...

3 minutes ago, ShiroiKaze69 said:

and if you watched the latest dev match of Cammy vs Manon (who is also incredibly hot)- Cammy very clearly has jiggle physics on her ass... almost as good as Mai Shiranui's sweep animation in the older KOF games.... but yeah I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about and I'll shut up now.... oh wait no, that's because the mods already made of post warning people not to make ranting posts that are off topic!

See you in a couple weeks when the quality Ashley and Ada nude mods have been working on enough that they're ready to be released. The Luis mod is just a head swap of the Leon mod btw for the boy who still thinks Nexus has some kind of gay agenda going on...

Gay agenda my ass. Just look at all the damn Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods that slootify your character. We just have to wait for the mods to start pouring out once people have had enough time to work on them and fix up the issues. Of course the better ones will inevitably be locked behind a paywall.

16 minutes ago, ShiroiKaze69 said:

So I'm asking you about outfits, and you're talking me about physics, lmao. Sure it's seems you don't know what are you talking about...

Facts it's what only matters here:

Capcom threating websites with RE4R mod content -> FACT

Capcom taking down vids and giving strikes to youtube channels only for showcasing Ashley mods -> FACT

Your opinions and cries -> Nobody cares

Edited by Drakengeist
56 minutes ago, ShiroiKaze69 said:

Again... we're seeing more Leon mods because of the Chainsaw Demo and modders having an extra amount of time to mess with his model. Take off the tin foil hats- the white knight SJWs aren't trying to turn you boys gay or anything... jesus christ.

Making a good nude mod is HARD and it takes time. I hate that LL has basically turned into reddit the last couple months- if I were working on a mod... I certainly wouldn't want to share it with "fans" like these.

As I said in my previous comment that depends on the game, there are some that are easier and others that are more difficult to modify depending on the structure of the game.

8 minutes ago, Drakengeist said:

So I'm asking you about outfits, and you're talking me about physics, lmao. Sure it's seems you don't know what are you talking about...

Facts it's what only matters here:

Capcom threating websites with RE4R mod content -> FACT

Capcom taking down vids and giving strikes to youtube channels only for showcasing Ashley mods -> FACT

Your opinions and cries -> Nobody cares

Cammy in thong isn't sexy enough for you? Or are you so out of the loop you don't even realize that classic costume was part of leak and Capcom hasn't even marketed/revealed the alternate costumes yet? Replying back and trying to pivot... I know I didn't expect any better. Also I love that I'm now the one crying when it's you guys complaining LOL. Sorry to those who were actually interested in RE 4 mods- this has devolved into a flame war thread. I'll resist the urge on his next dumb reply.

3 minutes ago, ShiroiKaze69 said:

Cammy in thong isn't sexy enough for you? Or are you so out of the loop you don't even realize that classic costume was part of leak and Capcom hasn't even marketed/revealed the alternate costumes yet? Replying back and trying to pivot... I know I didn't expect any better. Also I love that I'm now the one crying when it's you guys complaining LOL. Sorry to those who were actually interested in RE 4 mods- this has devolved into a flame war thread. I'll resist the urge on his next dumb reply.

Ignoring the coomers is always the way

2 minutes ago, ShiroiKaze69 said:

Sure, resist the urge of replying as it seems you resist the urge of using your brain for only a second of your time.

Again, all standard outfits are pretty nerfed. That's a fact. That oufit of Laura I posted before, it was her regular outfit.

And of course, don't dare to say anything about Capcom recent actions, because that conflict with your "me against the world" statement.

7 hours ago, ShiroiKaze69 said:

So I understand English isn't your native language... you might even be using some kind of machine translation here. You keep repeating that there's so much I don't understand- but then you don't actually tell me the thing I don't understand? If you really want me to understand... why don't you tell me this information I don't know.

I told you the FACTS as someone who has made mods in the past. I made plenty of Sims 4 mods as a college student when I had the free time. Even on a game that old painting weights and getting everything to interact right was very time consuming, but I just did it because I wanted to see the characters I liked in the Sims. I know for a FACT that modding for a game as new as RE4 remake is 10X more work than that. That is undeniable FACT.

What is your argument? You have never personally talked to any of these paid modders, you have no idea of their personality- you just assume they are greed driven people. How is that a FACT? Are you psychic? You read their minds? You make this crazy broad stroke of judgement of these people claiming it's because you're informed about them... I was kinda joking about the underage thing before but now it actually does seem some of you here are very childish.

My advice- go make a mod. See how difficult it is and then come back and say all mods should be free.

I knew this would be a waste. The argument is the very thing we are talking about. Why are you asking my argument? Should mods be paid for is the argument. I explained to you that they shouldn't you believe that they should. I even explained the PROBLEM that can arise because of PAID mods. This is the entire point of our conversation. Why do i have to explain this? What a pain.

YOU haven't defended the FACT on how people now steal mods because they are behind paywalls, Which results in disrespect towards both the mod and the modders time/effort.  YOU haven't defended the FACT that some modders charge more than dlc for content on the store page for work that IS NOT professional, YOU haven't even defended the FACT that there are some greedy modders who want to take advantage of their mods being the only thing available for smaller games. YOU haven't defended the FACT people pay for STOLEN content. Every. Single. One of these is a result of mods being behind paywalls and patreons existence but you know this I shouldn't have to spell this out you cause these aren't even the only problems with paid mods.

Your only "defense" so far has been "as a modder, they are hard now and should be paid for" which is not a defense or a solution on the problems that arise. Even in your post here modding for RE4 is HARD is your FACT. You are a modder is your FACT. In your previous post all you have said is that its a FACT that modding is hard now. That's not a defense because modding is hard for ANYONE who has never done it before on top of us having to use a cluster of third party tools and Plug-in to even get the damn models to show up.   

Maybe your the child using a translator. You have even resulted in making baseless claims about a random person you know nothing about. I knew this would be a waste of time. I literally have to explain what we are discussing to you. You assume i am using a translator because I repeat myself. I repeat myself so it sticks in that head of yours. You don't know anything about me, You don't know who I have spoken to. You don't know what I have made nor for what game its been made for. Frankly, I don't care about that information nor do i need it cause our discussion isn't about each others "credentials" I repeat, it's about paid mods and the problems therein...

I'm done i can't believe I had to literally point this out, that's why i kept saying you don't understand cause you clearly don't neither about me nor the problem with paid mods or you refuse to. I could go on but I really am done.  So let me be clear one last time. Mods should not be behind paywalls. 

My advice - Stop making baseless claims and assumption.   

13 minutes ago, AnotherSin12 said:

I knew this would be a waste. The argument is the very thing we are talking about. Why are you asking my argument? Should mods be paid for is the argument. I explained to you that they shouldn't you believe that they should. I even explained the PROBLEM that can arise because of PAID mods. This is the entire point of our conversation. Why do i have to explain this? What a pain.

YOU haven't defended the FACT on how people now steal mods because they are behind paywalls, Which results in disrespect towards both the mod and the modders time/effort.  YOU haven't defended the FACT that some modders charge more than dlc for content on the store page for work that IS NOT professional, YOU haven't even defended the FACT that there are some greedy modders who want to take advantage of their mods being the only thing available for smaller games. YOU haven't defended the FACT people pay for STOLEN content. Every. Single. One of these is a result of mods being behind paywalls and patreons existence but you know this I shouldn't have to spell this out you cause these aren't even the only problems with paid mods.

Your only "defense" so far has been "as a modder, they are hard now and should be paid for" which is not a defense or a solution on the problems that arise. Even in your post here modding for RE4 is HARD is your FACT. You are a modder is your FACT. In your previous post all you have said is that its a FACT that modding is hard now. That's not a defense because modding is hard for ANYONE who has never done it before on top of us having to use a cluster of third party tools and Plug-in to even get the damn models to show up.   

Maybe your the child using a translator. You have even resulted in making baseless claims about a random person you know nothing about. I knew this would be a waste of time. I literally have to explain what we are discussing to you. You assume i am using a translator because I repeat myself. I repeat myself so it sticks in that head of yours. You don't know anything about me, You don't know who I have spoken to. You don't know what I have made nor for what game its been made for. Frankly, I don't care about that information nor do i need it cause our discussion isn't about each others "credentials" I repeat, it's about paid mods and the problems therein...

I'm done i can't believe I had to literally point this out, that's why i kept saying you don't understand cause you clearly don't neither about me nor the problem with paid mods or you refuse to. I could go on but I really am done.  So let me be clear one last time. Mods should not be behind paywalls. 

No... it's because I'm a fluent English speaker and it's very obvious you are not LOL. Ya'll in here are crazy I swear....

So let me get this straight... if they didn't put out paid mods then they wouldn't have to worry about people pirating them? So by that logic lets just make all games and media free so that will keep people from pirating it? LMAO WHAT?! I don't know how to reason with this kind of logic... so I just won't. Lovers Lab... what they hell have you turned into... I should just stay quiet and not engage these wackos.

16 minutes ago, AnotherSin12 said:

Wait, then why don't you make your own mods of this game then and release them for free? Then you could set an example for other modders and none of us would be complaining right now.
In my opinion, modders are free to do whatever they want with the mods they've created using their precious time. If you don't think it's worth, simply don't buy them, simple.
You said it yourself that modding is hard for anyone but at least they took the time to learn and make one unlike you that's just here bitching about how other people should act. At least the person you're replying too had experience modding other games, what about you then? If you were a modder for other games and your stuffs are good AND free, at least you have some sort of leverage to your own arguement ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So consider this... from about 2018-2017 +- was a golden age of H-gaming.  Dev's worked their asses off giving regular updates and loved by fans in forums.    Even big games like Fallout and Oblivion modders were cutting edge and mods rained down by the thousands.  It was a labor of love and fankly seeing who could make a better mod and out-skill the others. 

Patreon enters the stage.  Indi-devs start drying up.  Forums start drying up.  Mods start drying up.  Walled off from the mass community and out of touch with most only caring for the exclusive desires of paying supporters.  Now we've entered the point where paying supporters are drying up.  Dev's began milking and constant delaying a games release because the $$ and energy isn't in RELEASEING a game it's in the making.  Look at Project Helious lovecraft game a prime example. 

I've always said to support dev's as a capitalist if you want more of something make it profitable, but this isn't the way... 

33 minutes ago, Mrblack said:

Indi-devs start drying up.

Again I'm not following my own advice of just staying quiet... but really... WHAT?! Indie games are bigger now than ever. Even if the context you were trying to use was Indie adult games... those have not dried up at all! Itch.io and even now Steam are platforms that give those games a larger audience than they ever have. Okay I need to shut up... just shut up... stop engaging...

EDIT- also to the whole lack of passionate modding communities... I mean Holy Shit look at the work being done in the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 community or the Smash Bros Ultimate community... truly passionate fans creating AMAZING work... okay I reaaaallllly need to shut up.

Edited by ShiroiKaze69