Resident Evil 4 Remake

6 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

PS: Its funny seeing the white knights in full force already. All the usual "Ur just uh incel who don't gets laid" browbeatings on the Steam forums and the Nexus mod comment sections of the Ashley mods that have already popped up.

I'm worried this marks a change in community...  because demo out first or not this is highly celebrated in comments.  Its perfectly fine by me (a rising tide raises all ships... unless the fish are cannibals) but why the hell are Ashley mods being put down? 

(Leon tramp stamp, requests for tank tops, and more nude Leon mods seem to be all the rage on nexus...)  I guess the big statement they made along with banning a modder who replaced rainbow flags with american flags really had an effect.  The dumbo ears mod was actually hilarious, but now I'm starting to worry. 

138-1679798506-1511965323.webp

133-1679782511-1604482777.webp

18 minutes ago, Mrblack said:

I'm worried this marks a change in community...  because demo out first or not this is highly celebrated in comments.  Its perfectly fine by me (a rising tide raises all ships... unless the fish are cannibals) but why the hell are Ashley mods being put down? 

(Leon tramp stamp, requests for tank tops, and more nude Leon mods seem to be all the rage on nexus...)  I guess the big statement they made along with banning a modder who replaced rainbow flags with american flags really had an effect.  The dumbo ears mod was actually hilarious, but now I'm starting to worry. 

138-1679798506-1511965323.webp

133-1679782511-1604482777.webp

Or you know.... modders realized that Ashley and Ada nude mods are going to be the highest demand and are putting them behind Patreon paywalls like we already see happening.

4 hours ago, MemoryH said:

I know I'm late to the party, but who the hell thought Ashley is an underaged girl? Did anyone play the original and see the size of her ballistics?

I can only assume very silly people thought she was underage. It's been a while since I played the game, but I think they said how old she was in there somewhere.

4 hours ago, Mrblack said:

Nah, that crowd of morally righteous losers has been around since the first time a person found a female video character attractive. Just laugh at them and/or block them and move on with your life. Someone who has nothing better to do with their free time than wag their finger at the comment section of a video game mod is in no position to question anyone else's romantic life.

3 hours ago, ShiroiKaze69 said:

Or you know.... modders realized that Ashley and Ada nude mods are going to be the highest demand and are putting them behind Patreon paywalls like we already see happening.

On the other hand the shameless paywalls are a new trend of the recent years worth being highly annoyed about.

Edited by MrEsturk
1 hour ago, DORODERE said:

Not nude, but a playable Ada mod is out. It's a start!

Just be warned that it's only a simple model swap. No sounds were changed and her face is stiff, mouth doesnt move during cutscenes etc.

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil42023/mods/154

Black void under her dress lol, it honestly feels a bit odd to me even just ignoring the '' perverted '' angle.
Just the knowledge that the model isn't actually fully modeled so to speak.
It's kinda odd on the enemies too when you shoot them and they go down and you just see a blatant black void above the ankles ( made it harder to shoot legs sometimes too ).
It's like that on both the male and female enemies too.
It kinda takes you out of it a little and just looks bad.

Maybe I am just crazy but I remember she was actually modeled under her dress in the RE2R, maybe I am just totally misremembering it and was just seeing things and there was a black void in RE2R too.

2 hours ago, Kazooyahmah said:

Black void under her dress lol, it honestly feels a bit odd to me even just ignoring the '' perverted '' angle.
Just the knowledge that the model isn't actually fully modeled so to speak.
It's kinda odd on the enemies too when you shoot them and they go down and you just see a blatant black void above the ankles ( made it harder to shoot legs sometimes too ).

The part of Capcom that develops the Resident Evil games started going "diet woke" around the time the Resident Evil 2 remake dropped. For Claire's face they took a very attractive real life actress and seemed to splice her with a tomato :P

I use the term "diet woke" because as bad as the RE team has gotten they are still better than most western AAA developers.

But the RE:3 remake they had gone all in. The "classic" Jill outfit that came with pre-ordering was blatant false advertising. It appeared to be fully accurate in the promotional art yet in game had her wearing skorts. Under the claim that it was more realistic.

Option A: Realistic

Option B: An adult actually wearing skorts.

Pick one Capcom, because they are mutually exclusive.

3 hours ago, DORODERE said:

Not nude, but a playable Ada mod is out. It's a start!

Just be warned that it's only a simple model swap. No sounds were changed and her face is stiff, mouth doesnt move during cutscenes etc.

I prefer playing female, but I couldn't see myself using such a mod unless the cutscenes still used Leon. Suddenly seeing a woman using his manly voice and animations every time time a cutscene played out would be too jarring XP

Yet somehow being a hot chick during the gameplay but having the story scenes still play out proper wouldn't bother me. Immersion is such a relative concept....

Edited by MrEsturk
28 minutes ago, Mephistus said:

Why not using the scraft.

Whenever I see necklaces and stuff it always feels like a covering for neck lines, even if it's not. Personally I think it's better if they try and just get it seamlessly first. Other mods can do it.

59 minutes ago, mr457009278 said:

image.thumb.png.ba4bb045435901b45f827fbcca9006c3.png

AG nude mod almost done.

Does anyone know how to solve the problem of the seam between the head and  body?

Also is that your mod? If so, it'd be cool if there was a blonde 3d pube option later.