Show your Skyrim counterpart...

Well Ash is coming along nicely. But long story short upon reaching Riverwood and reuniting with her Mistress, Misha she was forced to use Gerdur's hand-me-down's. From crappy leather armor to a clunky Iron sword. After all Ash lost all her gear, and both her and her Mistress' Septim's after getting apprehended by the Imperials while trying to cross the border.

Ashbefore_zps4e3e69dd.jpg

But after saving enough coin for their journey to Whiterun in order to re-supply, repay Ash's favor to the folks of Riverwood, and check out their Dark Brotherhood contact. Well, when they got to Whiterun the first thing Misha and Ash did was have a wild night of sex. The next morning Ash decided to take a dagger to her long blonde platinum hair and give it quite a cut. Then they hit up the local smith, who turned out to be rather skilled, and Ash now has a beautiful sword, elegant enough for her tastes and fitting armor to go with her new hair cut. Even Misha got some new Dark Illusion Armor being so impressed by the Smith, but this is about my Skyrim Counter-Part, which would be Ashlael Galvantra... or Ash. ;)

Ashafter_zps48dc0763.jpg

AshAfter2_zpsadd42220.jpg

What armor is that black set your character is wearing in the second set if pics?

Well since I can't sleep,

Here are more shots of my character Ashael Galvantra (Ash.) I may do a little post chonicling her adventures, though it's sometimes tough remembering to take screenshots for key moments, but who knows? Maybe I can manage.

Anyhoo when she arrived in Whiterun with her Mistress Misha the first thing they did was get a room at a local in and fuck like rabbits. I won't be showing that. The next morning Ash decided to grab a dagger and cut her platinum blonde hair. Here's a pretty accurate before and after since this is where it took place,

Ahslonghair_zps8491d510.jpg

Ashshort_zps7eb34436.jpg

short_zps3e6b595a.jpg

After taking care of business in Whiterun the two set out in the evening torwards Windhelm, since according to their informant that's where they would find there way into the Dark Brotherhood chapter of Skyrim, having once been Silencers of the Hammerfell Chapter until it's destruction.

Basically here are some decent pics of Ash, upon their arrival in Windhelm,

AshHold_zps8a5c271d.jpg

hold2_zps92faeaad.jpg

lol it seems my character is most realistic  :D

I don't get it :\ How do you figure yours the most realistic? 

Was kinda wondering that too. Lore-friendly? Not wearing revealing armor? What? :blink:

Also I gotta say, my "cookie" comment was me being snarky since she's coming off as kind of pretentious with her bizarre standards of "realism" in a fantasy game.

While you may not have had any pretentious intention, I am not a mind reader and that's simply how it sounded to me. Furthermore, while you're calling me rude it seemed to me your comments were such. I saw them as if you were putting everyone else's characters beneath yours. With that said words let alone text convey only so much, if you could perhaps elaborate on what your intent was perhaps you can clarify things?

lol it seems my character is most realistic  :D

I don't get it :\ How do you figure yours the most realistic? 

Was kinda wondering that too. Lore-friendly? Not wearing revealing armor? What? :blink:

Also I gotta say, my "cookie" comment was me being snarky since she's coming off as kind of pretentious with her bizarre standards of "realism" in a fantasy game.

Making snarky remarks or harsh judgement's over a fellow forum members preferences or taste is very much frowned upon here and against the rules. Please cool it.

Making snarky remarks or harsh judgement's over a fellow forum members preferences or taste is very much frowned upon here and against the rules. Please cool it.

Oki doki, then in the spirit of keeping things cool... might as well heat things up. An unsuspecting bandit gets barbequed by Ashael. :P

AshBanditNuke01_zpsaed54dbf.jpg

AshBanditNuke02_zpsf14212d2.jpg

AshBanditNuke03_zps9e15e660.jpg

When you're a sorceress, why bother with bow? ;)