Show your Skyrim counterpart...

This is my character Ash or Ashleal Galvantra.

SorcerorAsh.jpg

She's a skilled Breton Sorceress specializing in Black Magic (Necromancy, Conjuration, and Destruction), quite capable with one handed blades as well and... well in my game a former member of the Dark Brotherhood of Hammerfell until they were essentially destroyed thereby disbanding the Hammerfell Dark Brotherhood Chapter, leaving the survivors to go into exile.

So during the main quest she's heading back home to Skyrim along with her Companion/Mistress another member to try and find Dark Brotherhood contacts there. However as she crosses the border she gets caught by the Imperials engaging the Stormcloaks while trying to ensure her Mistress makes it across safely.

She was born in the Stone Talon Mountains on the border between Skyrim, and Highrock and moved around a bit during the course of her life. As a child she belonged to a rather unique sect of follower of Dibella. While she is Breton she is also a custom race of Breton, that I decided to name "Sihlk" pronounced, See-huh-ilk.... Her custom racial description just taps on her back story. I basically use the Lovergirl race, but changed the Racial Text for it in the CK.

Sihlk

There exists an obscure Breton sect of The Church of Dibella  known as The Followers of Hijra. They believe the Goddess' beauty to be so divine that she encompasses both the beauty of man and woman, and is yet neither. A Sihlk is a mortal representation of that beautiful androgyny. Born male, when young the church alters the young Breton boys body through alchemy. Making them grow to physically appear as stunning maiden's while still retaining their male genitals.

So basically she is in fact a male to female transgendered Breton character. I tried to introduce such a character into Tamerial in a plausible way to try and keep it lore friendly. My inspirations for the race came from legends about "two spirits" basically transgendered people in ancient Native American tribes that were regarded as holy and shamans and such. Also from Pagan lore regarding trasngendered people deciding to castrate themselves when young and becoming priestesses. Not to mention the Hijra of India, which still exist today.

Here's a pic of her nude,

adultash.jpg

I might make a thread about her, and her journeys and such at some point. She's shaping up to be a rather interesting and fun character. I haven't had much time to play though. But I intend on catching up. ;)

P.S. She had a twin sister named Ashley, who she's been searching for, for quite sometime. Furthermore her loyalty isn't so much to the Dark Brotherhood as it is her Mistress who saved her from a group of bandits who kept her as a sex slave when she was 19. That was 9 years ago, she's currently 28. She has an obsession with forbidden magics, and is quite a natural.

That could turn out to be an interesting read if you do decide to go in depth on this character Cozy, given your gift of word :)

Thanks I'm actually considering maybe making a thread like, "Tales from Skyrim: Ashleal Galvantra" and chronicling my journey's with her as I play, and perhaps even her past as well. :)

Not sure whether to post it here or in the 18+ Adult section since some of the screenshot's I'll add not to mention the narrative may get highly adult rated at times.

P.S. Speaking of her past I'm currently backing up some Data to re-adjust certain mods that I would use during the main quest but would be incompatible with Sanguine's Debauchery, particularly the Warzone mod. Since I kinda feel like roleplaying her past. I also may use that Children of The Sky mod to play aspects of her past as a child if I can find a decent quest mod to go along with it. Since her powers first began to manifest when the Imperials killed her parents since the sect she and her family belong to are considered heretics by the Empire. After that Ash and her sister were essentially orphans for a while, and began a journey to a remote Temple close to Riverwood that they heard of that was run by their sect. They lived there until adulthood and then well the damned Imperials strike again, and a dirty Captain sold them both into slavery, and that's how Ash's sister became long-lost so to speak. :P

hrmmm come to think of it? Chronicling the siblings journey alone may be enough, though some surprises along the way would make for a more interesting narrative.

I may not have screenshots for everything since when you're in game and totally immersed you forget, and certainly don't have time to pose and such, but I'll try to pop them off when appropriate. I did something similar with my character in Oblvion on another forum, and folks seemed to like. :)

Some new tweaks to Eyleen. Now i can say i am satisfied. Now i only need to fix the neck seems and change her hair. Trying out different Oblivion hair mods

TESV2013-02-2400-20-45-19_zps550140c3.pn

TESV2013-02-2617-01-23-19_zps38817da1.pn

Also need to fix the Enb and shadows issue as i reseted my inis

Where can I find that hairstyle in the second image? It looks real great. The hair and your character :)

Some new tweaks to Eyleen. Now i can say i am satisfied. Now i only need to fix the neck seems and change her hair. Trying out different Oblivion hair mods

TESV2013-02-2400-20-45-19_zps550140c3.pn

TESV2013-02-2617-01-23-19_zps38817da1.pn

Also need to fix the Enb and shadows issue as i reseted my inis

Where can I find that hairstyle in the second image? It looks real great. The hair and your character :)

It comes from Oblivion hair pack. 

Heres a link http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18110

Also thanks :D i'm still tweaking here a little more