Show your Skyrim counterpart...

Guest Vendayn

Here are a couple new screenshots of Laenaya. I messed with FOV that I see a lot of screenshots use (a lot of popular screenshots use a much lower FOV)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/208475 - I like this one quite a lot, and I took quite a bit of time to get this one right.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/208474 - This one isn't too bad I don't think. I was messing with different FOV for this one and was first screenshot I took tonight.

My redguard homeboy. I'm always a redguard for some reason! They seem pretty badass, and I like to feed the grizzly-bears, with an axe travelling at 100mph.

I've not made a female yet, but from what I've seen the characters look good even without mods (Although I AM using "no more blocky faces")

Check the second picture! GHETTO, but thats just how his hands got stuck after trying to use the "race menu" to remove some arrows in my hip.

You'll find its hard to make an unattractive redguard.  Most attractive race in the game imo

Guest wnxmegax

My Character Lei Li in her new outfit Yggdrasil that I'm currently converting to CHSBHC.

enb2013_2_22_19_5_59_zps24a52242.png

enb2013_2_22_19_10_24_zpsfe4596d1.png

enb2013_2_22_19_24_13_zpsbc881de5.png

enb2013_2_22_19_23_46_zpsbc9b7ed0.png

@VictoriaG

One day you will have to explaint how you do it! Seriously, nice characters!

@Amythiel

Thanks! I'm still working on her. :P

@khiropter

Nice character!

Thx, shes still a wip. Also i like the character your working on, hope to add it as a companion soon :P