Nude Mod Request: Fatal Frame IV - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse [Remake]

46 minutes ago, YUGI_Meme said:

Ā 

The NO-Skirt MOD was done very well.
But I can't switch switch Madoka's, remained in no skirt.
I don't know if this is only my PC problem or not.

I just report it first, the MOD may have some bugs need to be fixed.

Ā 

*å††é¦™ć ć‘ćŒć‚­ćƒ¼ļ¼’ć®åˆ‡ę›æćŒć§ćć¾ć›ć‚“ć€‚ćƒŽćƒ¼ćƒ‘ćƒ³ć®ć¾ć¾

čŖ¬ę˜Žć‚’čŖ­ć‚“恧恄ćŖ恄恮恧恙恋ļ¼Ÿ
ćƒžćƒ‰ć‚«ć®ćƒžć‚¤ć‚Æćƒ­ć‚¹ć‚«ćƒ¼ćƒˆć®ē”»åƒć§ć‚‚ć‚ć‚Šć¾ć—ćŸć‹ļ¼Ÿ

ē§ćÆčŖ¬ę˜Žć‚‚ć‚ˆćčŖ­ć¾ćšć«ļ¼ˆč‹„恗恏ćÆē†č§£ć›ćšļ¼‰ćƒć‚°å‘¼ć°ć‚ć‚Šć•ć‚Œć‚‹ę–¹ćŒå¤§å«Œć„恧恙怂
ä»Šć¾ć§ćÆäøåÆ§ć«åƾåæœć—ć¦ć„ć¾ć—ćŸćŒć€ć‚‚ć†ć‚¦ćƒ³ć‚¶ćƒŖ恧恙ļ¼›

Ā 

Did you not read the description?
Did you see a picture of a micro skirt in Madoka?

I hate it when people call me a bug without reading (or understanding) the description carefully.
I used to be polite about it, but I'm sick of it; I'm sick of it.

Ā 

ć“ć®ćƒ•ć‚©ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ ć«ę„ćŖ恏ćŖć£ć¦ć‚‚DMć§ćƒ”ćƒƒć‚»ćƒ¼ć‚øć‚’é€ć‚‰ć‚Œć¦ć‚‚čæ·ęƒ‘ć§ć™ć—ć€éŽåŽ»ć®ć‚‚ć®å«ć‚å…Øć¦å‰Šé™¤ć—ć€ē§ćÆę¶ˆćˆć¾ć™ć€‚

過去何åŗ¦ć‹ēš†ę§˜ć®åŠ±ć¾ć—ē­‰ć«ć‚ˆć‚Šå¼•é€€å®£čØ€å¾Œęˆ»ć£ć¦ćć¾ć—ćŸćŒć€ć‚‚ć†ć‚¦ćƒ³ć‚¶ćƒŖ恧恙怂

äŗŒę¬”配åøƒć‚‚ē¦ę­¢ć—ć¦ć„ć¾ć™ć®ć§ć€čرåÆćŖ恏ē§ć®MODć‚’ć‚¢ćƒƒćƒ—ćƒ­ćƒ¼ćƒ‰ć—ćŖć„ć‚ˆć†ćŠé”˜ć„ć—ć¾ć™ć€‚

Ā 

It is annoying when people stop coming to this forum or send me messages via DM, so I will delete everything, including past ones, and I will disappear.

I have come back several times in the past after declaring my retirement due to your encouragement, etc., but I am sick of it.

Secondary distribution is also prohibited, so please do not upload my mods without my permission.

26 minutes ago, parapara said:

ē§ćÆčŖ¬ę˜Žć‚‚ć‚ˆćčŖ­ć¾ćšć«ļ¼ˆč‹„恗恏ćÆē†č§£ć›ćšļ¼‰ćƒć‚°å‘¼ć°ć‚ć‚Šć•ć‚Œć‚‹ę–¹ćŒå¤§å«Œć„恧恙怂

Ā 

I hate it when people call me a bug without reading (or understanding) the description carefully.

Ā 

ć“ć®ćƒ•ć‚©ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ ć«ę„ćŖ恏ćŖć£ć¦ć‚‚DMć§ćƒ”ćƒƒć‚»ćƒ¼ć‚øć‚’é€ć‚‰ć‚Œć¦ć‚‚čæ·ęƒ‘ć§ć™ć—ć€éŽåŽ»ć®ć‚‚ć®å«ć‚å…Øć¦å‰Šé™¤ć—ć€ē§ćÆę¶ˆćˆć¾ć™ć€‚

過去何åŗ¦ć‹ēš†ę§˜ć®åŠ±ć¾ć—ē­‰ć«ć‚ˆć‚Šå¼•é€€å®£čØ€å¾Œęˆ»ć£ć¦ćć¾ć—ćŸćŒć€ć‚‚ć†ć‚¦ćƒ³ć‚¶ćƒŖ恧恙怂

äŗŒę¬”配åøƒć‚‚ē¦ę­¢ć—ć¦ć„ć¾ć™ć®ć§ć€čرåÆćŖ恏ē§ć®MODć‚’ć‚¢ćƒƒćƒ—ćƒ­ćƒ¼ćƒ‰ć—ćŖć„ć‚ˆć†ćŠé”˜ć„ć—ć¾ć™ć€‚

Ā 

It is annoying when people stop coming to this forum or send me messages via DM, so I will delete everything, including past ones, and I will disappear.

I have come back several times in the past after declaring my retirement due to your encouragement, etc., but I am sick of it.

Secondary distribution is also prohibited, so please do not upload my mods without my permission.

Chill mate just ignore those peopleĀ  who always complain about a thing that because they too lazy to read something, also you can block them if you find it annoyed. I never found bug on your mods. you mod is really great thou I appreciate your work mateĀ 

Edited by SnowWhite2

I'm sorry to see the current situation. If anyone makes a mistake in the forum, the results should be borne by us together. For example if one of us had refuted that person in advance, Parapara might not leave. We should allow anyone to leave or stay, but we should become more united.

41 minutes ago, parapara said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

My bad.

I beg for your forgiveness.

Please accept my apology.

49 minutes ago, parapara said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Talking about short temper, lol. You cannot blame everyone for an individual action. You're mad about a post? Ignore or reply to them.

Ā 

Well, good ridance.

Guys, in this world always have good one or bad one. You can't control other people's actions, but you can control your own reactions.

Don't argue or argue with them, it will only make them feel more fulfilled.
Stay calm and polite and don't let them affect your mood and work.

Don't let people who are looking for trouble take up your mental space.

We need to adapt this environmentĀ on Internet, this world still colorful, if you can find them.

No sunshine without shadow.

Damn, great timing on my part.Ā 

Rechecked this thread right after one of the modders gets unhappy and deletes stuff.

Ā 

paraparać•ć‚“ć€ć€Œćƒœćƒ©ćƒ³ćƒ†ć‚£ć‚¢ęä¾›č€…ć€ćØ恄恆ꅋåŗ¦ć‚’å–ć£ć¦ć€ćƒ¦ćƒ¼ć‚¶ćƒ¼ć«ēŸ„悉恗悁悋ćØ态čŖ¤č§£ćŒćŖ恏ćŖ悋恠悍恆怂

č‡Ŗåˆ†ć§ä½œć‚ŠćŸć„ć‚‚ć®ć‚’ä½œć£ć¦ć€ä½œć£ćŸć¾ć¾ć‚¢ćƒƒćƒ—ć—ć¦ć€čŖ¬ę˜ŽćØ恋čŖ­ć‚ćŖ恄äŗŗ悒å…ØåŠ›ć§ē„”č¦–ć™ć‚‹ć£ć¦ć“ćØ恠悈怂

ć“ć‚Œć«å°½ćć‚‹ćØꀝ恆怂

3 hours ago, maisayuriayu2 said:

I was wondering this, too. I saw some YouTube videos where they were able to do so. I can't figure it out though as my game crashes whenever I swap the usual files.

Do the Fatal Frame V files work on FF4? ?

On 3/17/2023 at 6:40 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

Ā 

Please start taking 10 minutes to proof read your posts from now on. (This is your biggest problem on this forum. You don't think before you type. It's been a huge issue.) I've personally said this to you a few times. Don't know whether it's a language barrier or you just aren't cognisant of your posts. But PLEASE, think before you post.

Ā 

Regardless of your personal opinion on paid mods this is literally how your post comes off.

Ā 

"Paid mods aren't welcome, but PLEASE share the link so I can pay for it." It literally comes off as hypocritical and desperate at the same time.

Ā 

Let the moderators take care of policing the forum, stick to your morals, or just pay for shit. And above all else, DON'T scare away modders. Whether free or paid. If you don't like a modder hiding something behind a paywall, just shut up. As a paid mod is much better then no mod at all. As the powers that be (moderation team) at this forum, have proven through their inaction and in some cases their direct word, that patreon mods or really any pay walled mods are a grey area. As long as it doesn't create a fuss, they could give a fuck less. Proof is Irastris, xxsjxx, Terry, et all. The moderators accept paid mods. Within reason.

Ā 

So the blanket statement "paid mod aren't welcome here, sorry." is patently false. As I can dig up 3 topics at minimum that absolutely destroy your argument. I've referenced the modders already.

Ā 

PS: The link you so desperately crave is easy to find. Hint - look at his profile. It'll link to his socials. Go to his twitter account. Bob is your uncle. So your entire post is invalidated and wasn't needed. It pays to do a little due diligence.

Ā 

PPS: Sorry sick and tired of this paid mod issue on this forum. Pay for the content, or wait for someone to create something equivalent for free. It's that simple. No need to make a big deal out of it. Keep scrolling/find a different topic. The moderators need to either get with the times and update the "rules" to reflect the age we live in (more and more modders are monetizing their creations) or outright BAN said paid content. Pick a freaking side. That way all members know what's up. Instead of leaving paid content up to the interpretation of individual users. They need to make a black or white statement. It's accepted, or it absolutely isn't under no circumstances.

translator issue man calm down i'm just saying this topic is for free mod not paid one and i'm not the only one and no one said i'm gonna to buy mods no wayĀ 

Edited by xlegendgame
On 3/17/2023 at 10:53 PM, Bureido said:

So making mods for free are legal?

yes, it's legal, as long as you don't take any advantage (monetary gain), it's legal. just like YouTube, if you make a content and use some artist's song, it's fine as long as you don't monetize your video. the artists don't care whether they got more attention or not, what they don't want is that you make a profit out of their work without their consent or agreement. even if they get more attention from your content, that is "indirect" and doesn't always mean money, while you "directly" get profits in a form of money. that's what they don't want.

4 minutes ago, endly23 said:

yes, it's legal, as long as you don't take any advantage (monetary gain), it's legal. just like YouTube, if you make a content and use some artist's song, it's fine as long as you don't monetize your video. the artists don't care whether they got more attention or not, what they don't want is that you make a profit out of their work without their consent or agreement. even if they get more attention from your content, that is "indirect" and doesn't always mean money, while you "directly" get profits in a form of money. that's what they don't want.

No, it isn't.

Ā 

An easy example: Capcom, Sega or Nintendo removed several mods or amateur remakes even if the authors did it for free (no monetary gain). And legally those modders were forced to stop their activities.

Ā 

What can't be illegal is making a mod and keeping for yourself. The moment you are sharing on internet with other people the IP owner can take legally measures against you.

1 hour ago, endly23 said:

Ayy yo

Saying free mod is legal is like saying free weed soup is legal.

Ā 

And if you think using someone's song on your video are legal, think again.

except the song itself is free to use (a free asset, if you will), using copyrighted songs will always at the risk of being taken down by their weird algorithm -- monetized or not.

Otherwise a lot of YT channels would stay up at this point.

3 hours ago, Jupisoft said:

Ā 

Also I just managed to remove the film grain without crashing the game. I just discovered this in less than 5 minutes I had of free time LOL. Basically it's a file located in "...\binary\post_effect\ingame\ingame.kps". An I removed it's effect by just changing it's name to "ingame original.kps" and then by copying the file from "...\binary\post_effect\photo_mode\photo_mode.kps" into the previous folder and renaming that new file to "ingame.kps". I tested that on 2 maps and it didn't crashed the game, but it did remove the film grain effect. So here is the new quick mod, which has 2 preview pics of before and aftter:

Ā 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fhhfxx2txasx3vz/Fatal+Frame+4+Remove+Film+Grain+Effect+by+Jupisoft.zip/file

Ā 

Ā 

Damn, I had to unpack the .exe and use a Hex editor since that was what I found on the steam discussion board. Could have saved myself half an hour figuring out the programs.

hello so ive looked thru some of the mods on this thread and like them alot but i cant tell if they work on the nintendo switch version of the game and i cant seem to find any mods anywhere for the switch version

Ā do any of you know any mods that work for the switch version

20 minutes ago, Sikijackson31 said:

for some reason the film grain removing doesnt work correctly. the grain is gone but everything looks very blurred. am i doing something wrong?

Well I just tested it for less than 5 minutes in a screen resolution lower than HD sadly, so I couldn't tell about the blurry, but it might be possible since the file I put to replace the original comes from the photo editor, so perhaps it applies some filters by default? Another way might be to test it with some other KPS file that I is already installed nearby or maybe even use some of the similar files from Fatal Frame 5, in case it has some and might be different too. But now I'm not able to do more testings, sorry for that. Hopefully someone else might be able to test it with other files too. And I believe that each KPS file might have some shaders enabled by default, so maybe it might be a way to unpack it? If anyone is able to give some knowledge about that file structure I'll be very grateful, and perhaps I might make a new tool to edit it too ?

10 minutes ago, TheDennyGuy said:

I used this method:Ā https://steamcommunity.com/app/2130460/discussions/0/3790380616226122056/Ā and it worked, though it's a bit complicated

Ā 

OK then it seems a lot better to use the mentioned method, first use Steamless from here:

Ā 

Releases Ā· atom0s/Steamless (github.com)

Ā 

And then use HxD or similar to replace all occurences of "76 4E 6F 69"and replace them with "00 00 00 00" all over the EXE. I didn't knew this method existed, so thanks a lot for the very useful info ?