Nude Mod Request: Fatal Frame IV - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse [Remake]

On 3/14/2023 at 9:22 AM, Guest said:

ミサキとルカのデフォルト衣装にマイクロスカートを追加。

(マドカはD3メッシュのスカートが無かったので未対応・・・)
ミサキとルカの制服衣装にマイクロスカートを追加
キー1でミサキのデフォルト衣装のキャミソールを切り替えできます。
キー2でノースカートに切替できます。

※以前のParapara_no-skirt_TEST3までを使用している方は、お手数ですがMODフォルダー内のno-skirt_TESTをフォルダーごと削除して下さい;
※以前のLuca's swimsuit in whiteを使用されているかたはLuca's swimsuit in white_v2を上書きで入れて下さい;
※マイクロスカート追加のためにgmpkの内容も変わっていますので、上書きして下さい・・・

※スカートはD3メッシュで作成しているので、少し違和感あります・・・

Add micro skirt to Misaki and Luka's default outfits.

(Madoka did not have a D3 mesh skirt, so it was not supported...)
Added micro skirt to Misaki and Luka's school uniform outfits.
Key 1 toggles Misaki's default outfit camisole.
Key 2 can be used to switch to no-skirt.

If you are using Parapara_no-skirt_TEST3 or earlier, please delete the no-skirt_TEST folder in the mod folder.
If you are using the previous version of Luca's swimsuit in white, please overwrite it with Luca's swimsuit in white_v2.
The contents of gmpk has also been changed to add the micro skirt, so please overwrite it...

The skirt is made with D3 mesh, so it looks a little uncomfortable...

image.thumb.jpeg.a187728a0c59baf3892b99093702c269.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.fc403b7b4572c31ed9ea740a3a521d25.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a403efef27b6dc29546da9c63bad6cd7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d46a5d66ecf652fc2117a424d3f799bb.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.75f856722dbeddcb14793a48534b7b9d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ab09b9f4cd4ce34d3156ee901ec7d2ba.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d029f17762fdfe99e3b1228c7ce4979f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ff3130d461377bb85f4a8c3e3e0f7041.jpeg

On 4/20/2023 at 6:23 PM, doasata said:

Hello,Could you reupload this mod?

Good afternoon!

I join the question.

Please share if anyone has files!

On 5/30/2023 at 8:57 PM, Jupisoft said:

Floating City (The Real Laputa) Minecraft Map (planetminecraft.com)

Destroy Stage Pride Flags with 461 unique Resource Packs by Jupisoft Minecraft Texture Pack (planetminecraft.com)

Please forgive me about my big delay, sadly there's nothing more I can do about it. Thanks a lot for all your help, I really appreciate your support. Have a nice day ?

Can you please upload content that has nothing to do with the game itself, somewhere else? This isn't your personal thread to dump your mods and projects in. This is a specific game topic.

Please create your own "day in the life" thread.

Not trying to be mean, but it's hard to see updates for this game. As I don't know whether it's someone directly contributing to this game, or you giving updates on a tool that has nothing to do with the game right now, and now mods that have nothing to do with the game. Appreciate your contributions but they need to be put in a proper topic.

Edited by Hakufu1021
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, everybody~

In the latest version of Fatal Frame IV - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse, when taking FF continuous shooting, the camera cannot move and is locked. Do you have a way to unlock the problem of being restricted to move during FF continuous shooting through CE? Previously in version 1.0.1 it was free to move. I tried to search many times with CE, but I couldn't find the corresponding address to unlock~

If someone could help me with this issue, I would really appreciate it~

Hello again, I have good news related to the Fatal Frame modding (I'm guessing it's OK to post this, but please let me know if I'm wrong). I have already programmed a new texture editor that can quickly shift the hue of some parts of clothing to easily make several variations of an outfit, intended to release multtiple colored versions or make "simple" edits in ARGB, HSL, etc. Also I've finally ported most of my modding tool from .NET Framework to .NET Core 6, which gives full support of all the DDS textures using the Image Magick libraries. If all goes well, from now, in about 1 or maybe 2 weeks I should be able to post the first version of the automated modding tool.

Also a bit of personal information, but that it's related to modding the game: For now I managed to get a temporary very old PC without a graphics card, so I can program a lot faster (more or less, since it only has Intel dual core and 12 GB of RAM (it only had 4 GB by default, and I had to buy some pieces LOL), so it's quite slow on a HDD of 400 GB... But it works (luckily I have the new HDD to make new mods), only that not for paying games. I found an offer for a suitable dedicated graphics card from Nvidia, but it's around 150 euros, So sadly I won't be able to test my modding tool or make any new mods until at least I manage to get those 150 euros sadly. I suppose no one will be able to help me with that, but I just wanted to let you know my current status. I have zero euros right now, since I used all for the new disk and a few pieces like a new RAM and power supply. Just in case someone can help:

Donate (paypal.com)

PayPal.Me

My next post should finally be the release of the new modding tool in a few days (although I won't be able to test it with real mods sadly without a minimal GPU, but hopefully it'll work). Thanks a lot for all your help and patience and have a nice day ?

On 6/15/2023 at 4:30 AM, Jupisoft said:

Hello again, I have good news related to the Fatal Frame modding (I'm guessing it's OK to post this, but please let me know if I'm wrong). I have already programmed a new texture editor that can quickly shift the hue of some parts of clothing to easily make several variations of an outfit, intended to release multtiple colored versions or make "simple" edits in ARGB, HSL, etc. Also I've finally ported most of my modding tool from .NET Framework to .NET Core 6, which gives full support of all the DDS textures using the Image Magick libraries. If all goes well, from now, in about 1 or maybe 2 weeks I should be able to post the first version of the automated modding tool.

Also a bit of personal information, but that it's related to modding the game: For now I managed to get a temporary very old PC without a graphics card, so I can program a lot faster (more or less, since it only has Intel dual core and 12 GB of RAM (it only had 4 GB by default, and I had to buy some pieces LOL), so it's quite slow on a HDD of 400 GB... But it works (luckily I have the new HDD to make new mods), only that not for paying games. I found an offer for a suitable dedicated graphics card from Nvidia, but it's around 150 euros, So sadly I won't be able to test my modding tool or make any new mods until at least I manage to get those 150 euros sadly. I suppose no one will be able to help me with that, but I just wanted to let you know my current status. I have zero euros right now, since I used all for the new disk and a few pieces like a new RAM and power supply. Just in case someone can help:

Donate (paypal.com)

PayPal.Me

My next post should finally be the release of the new modding tool in a few days (although I won't be able to test it with real mods sadly without a minimal GPU, but hopefully it'll work). Thanks a lot for all your help and patience and have a nice day ?

Wow! That's awesome! I already support you $10 at PayPal 

11 hours ago, zhongb2001 said:

Wow! That's awesome! I already support you $10 at PayPal 

Thanks a lot for your support. It really means a world to me right now! Now I'm only missing around 142 euros to get a graphics card and finally make new mods. (I'll probably do a nude Shiragiku from Fatal frame Maiden of black water first, since I have that pending for a long time). Thanks a lot and have a wonderful day ?

Hello again, today I have great news my new modding tool is almost finished, although despite now having a very old PC, I'm still lacking a GPU, so I won't be able to properly test and debug my tool or make any new mods sadly. For now the only donation I have received are the 10 $ from @zhongb2001(which I thank a lot), but sadly I still need around 142 euros to get a "cheap" old graphics card with 2 GB of VRAM to minimally play the game at its minimum settings, because otherwise I won't be able to know if what I have created so far has some bug or not... And sadly I already had more than enough experience while making my 2x remasters of the Fatal Frame games, which didn't work due to limitations of the game's graphic engine.

And honestly I really want to avoid that, because if I release my new modding tool and then it doesn't work as expected... It will only make anyone annoyed, and with reason, so please in case you are reading this, and might be interested in a tool that helps with modding by including full model descriptions with image previews of each 3D model for both Fatal Frame 4 and 5, and fully automates the process of making full modpacks for the games and unpacking or repacking any modded files, or that even auto-converts DDS textures to PNG images for better and higher quality editing (it even includes a dark mode from its settings), then please consider helping me somehow, of course in case you might be able to. Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice day ?

Donate (paypal.com)

PayPal.Me

image.png.2d427f00fca10128a7008343bd69a767.png

Edited by Jupisoft
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, today I finally have the best news in years. I've said it and finally I've done it: my Fatal Frame Modding Tool 1.0 Beta is finished and ready to start making new mods, both for Fatal Frame 4 and 5 at once if you wish. It's highly configurable and fully functional. It also comes with all the needed tools to unpack, edit and repack any GMPK files and their G1M and G1T files, all thanks to Gust Tools (@VitaSmith) and G1M Exporter (@amorrow28) and Project G1M (@joschuka) among others. It also comes with several tools unrelated to the games, but highly useful like a CRC and hash generator that might be useful to check and identify any modded files, etc. I plan on keep expanding it, but I wanted to release a first version as quickly as possible, since in 2 to 3 weeks me and my father might end up living in the street, so that's bad news. But by posting the tool now, even if the worse happens at least all of you will already have the tool with all it's source code, so feel free to also make your own tools based on it's code. Here are the download links (it's about 700+ MB, mostly due to the full model previews included, sorry about that):

https://github.com/Jupisoft111/Fatal-Frame-Tools/releases/latest

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ma7mvbycrwd78d/Fatal+Frame+4+and+5+Tool+1.0+Beta+by+Jupisoft+[EXE].rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fy6xj1crm36z1gb/Fatal_Frame_4_and_5_Tool_1.0_Beta_by_Jupisoft_%5BSOURCE%5D.rar/file

I still need almost 150 euros to get a cheap graphics card so I can start making some new mods for the games, so right now more than ever, I need your help, thanks in advance:

Donate (paypal.com)

PayPal.Me

Patreon

Finally to show what I might do next if I ever manage to get enough for a GPU (since now I can't even play or tesr any models sadly), try "testsirhead.blend" from this future mod:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j2q1792ocazpw5r/Shiragiku+and+Kid+C+mixed+modpack+test.rar/file

I need some help aside from a new GPU to properly fuse the models and change their textures so they might work in game... if it ever works, new nude mods will come soon too ?

Note: this new model mix was made by ISpectre23, so perhaps he might be able to help in a near future, you'll find his mods for Zelda Breath of the Wild here:

ISpectre23 | Members (gamebanana.com)

2023_07_05_12_08_30_560.png

2023_07_05_12_08_54_097.png

381646798_FatalFrame4and5Tool1.0BetabyJupisoftEXE.rar 262611195_FatalFrame4and5Tool1.0BetabyJupisoftSOURCE.rar 2107750432_ShiragikuandKidCmixedmodpacktest.rar

Edited by Jupisoft

Hello again, I kept working hard and today I have a new version of my universal modding tool, now called "All-In-One" since it will have support and tools for several games at once as well as lots of cool utilities. Also I managed to reduce quite a lot the tool size by converting all the PNG previews from PNG to JPEG at quality 33, which visually is almost the same as before, but in file size it went from almost 600 MB to less than 27 MB. I also removed a lot of unused libraries and things, so the final result is around 200 MB.

Also I added 3 new and improved tools for Fatal Frame: KSCL and KSLT Editor (currently is not finished), a Photographs viewer and exporter and a Text exporter (FMSG files). I also added an extra dark mode, a setting to disable the window scaling on high DPI mode, 2 options to avoid being asked each time where the Fatal Frame games are installed, more translations to Spanish, etc.

I also added a new Ko-fi link here, in case some of you might be able to help me to get a GPU, because without it, I won't be able to keep making mods. Thanks in advance:

Buy Jupisoft a Coffee. ko-fi.com/jupisoft - Ko-fi ❤️ Where creators get support from fans through donations, memberships, shop sales and more! The original 'Buy Me a Coffee' Page.

Here is the new application (also attached below), I hope you find it useful to make new mods in a lot less time ?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/or4xrq8j4nzda77/All+In+One+1.0+Beta+by+Jupisoft.rar/file

Note: the new tool contains all the source code and an executable ready to work under "...All In One\bin\Debug\net6.0-windows\All In One.exe".

1850811910_AllInOne1.0BetabyJupisoft.rar

I've seen that with all the links my latest tool of 200 MB has more than 100 downloads, but still no comments (neither good or bad) or donations. So right now I'm really curious to know what happened, did it work for you? Did you manage to make it work or perhaps I should also post an explanation on how to use it properly? in any case please let me know if I must change anything from it because I really want to make something that will be useful for the maximum number possible of users. Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice day ? Also in just a few days I'll also post the updated tool with the new KSCL and KSLT Editor as promised (right now for me already reads and exports the DDS to PNG, and only is missing repacking the modified PNG images into each file, which should be easy).

15 hours ago, Jupisoft said:

I've seen that with all the links my latest tool of 200 MB has more than 100 downloads, but still no comments (neither good or bad) or donations. So right now I'm really curious to know what happened, did it work for you? Did you manage to make it work or perhaps I should also post an explanation on how to use it properly? in any case please let me know if I must change anything from it because I really want to make something that will be useful for the maximum number possible of users. Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice day ? Also in just a few days I'll also post the updated tool with the new KSCL and KSLT Editor as promised (right now for me already reads and exports the DDS to PNG, and only is missing repacking the modified PNG images into each file, which should be easy).

Very useful, but when I check the model I can't drag it. I can only see the front of the model, not the top and side views. Also you can write a little bit about how to extract the model with this tool and import it back.

Edited by zhongb2001
On 7/10/2023 at 11:36 PM, Jupisoft said:

There's still a problem with this tool, it doesn't read FATAL FRAME MOL folder

屏幕截图 2023-07-12 011115.png

Hello, first of all a massive thank you to @zhongb2001 for all the help. Now if the new Steam detection function works as expected I'll say this tool might no longer be in beta (read below). You might expect some new mods by me in a few weeks if all goes well, but meanwhile you might also start making your own with the new features I've released today (the file has the source code as well as a precompiled executable ready to work and the tutorial inside):

https://github.com/Jupisoft111/All-In-One/releases/latest

Here is a mirror for the new updated tool and its tutorial: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ijegu88d3u0g63/Fatal_Frame_All_In_One_1.0_by_Jupisoft.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2asvt8tjxraxpx7/Fatal+Frame+Modding+Tutorial.rar/file

Hopefully this one will be my best post so far, because I've added Noesis directly into my own window as real-time 3D model viewer. Just start the Fatal Frame Modding Tool, and from there just click on any image preview to load the real-time 3D model viewer into the window. The model will be extracted in real time using Gust Tools GMPK unpacker, and in less than a second you'll be viewing the real model. I'm really proud of all these new features combined.

It also includes a new KSCL and KSLT editor, which can really replace any DDS texture from those files as well as fully previewing them in real-time. It can be used to replace any buttons, icons or even backgrounds in game, so finally you can start to release custom backgrounds like it was asked several years ago ?

Finally I've made the biggest modding tutorial I've ever made so far, and I've also attached it into a new tutorial window, which also supports dark mode now. I also improved the dark mode to replace blue with cyan when using it. The letters are a lot more readable that way I believe.

By the way I also changed the code to detect where Steam is installed, although I'm not sure if it will work or it will fail more than before, but I did found a bug for detecting Fatal Frame 4, so it might be just that, but since I already added a lot more code to detect it with less administrator privileges in theory, I'll also leave the new code in case it works. Here is the bug I found:

image.png.b6d8c61221285ae999aa32dd4772d4d8.png

Thanks a lot for everything and please let me know of any bugs that might appear, thanks in advance and have a nice day ?

Edit: I already found a little bug on the Noesis settings, if you don't manually have the setting turned off at its menu "View -> Disable Shell View", my tool won't be able to properly send the "F5" key to make the loaded model full bright. I'll try to fix that on the next version, although is not that bad I guess.

Edit #2: You will probably need to follow these steps from my tutorial if you don't already have Noesis configured like that on your PC:

Go to its menu and go to "Tools -> Display Plugin Tools" so its checked, then check again the same menu and you'll see below "Project G1M -> Merge all assets in the same folder", which is basic to see the full model with all the meshes and textures at once. Also when loading any model by default it will be very dark, so first click on the model window and then press "F5" to give  it some light (the Fatal Frame Modding Tool tool does all this by default automatically).

Also it seems that the Steam location might work, but even if it fails and if you choose manually the path now it finally gets correctly saved forever ?

Edit #3: I think I forgot to mention that the tutorial is also included within the application by default so there's no need to get it separately.

489585308_FatalFrameAllInOne1.0byJupisoft.rar Fatal Frame Modding Tutorial.rar

Edited by Jupisoft
7 hours ago, Jupisoft said:

您好,首先非常感谢@zhongb2001的所有帮助。现在,如果新的 Steam 检测功能按预期工作,我会说这个工具可能不再处于测试阶段(请阅读下文)。如果一切顺利,你可能会期待我在几周内推出一些新的模组,但与此同时,你也可以开始使用我今天发布的新功能制作自己的模组:

以下是新更新的工具及其教程的镜像:https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ijegu88d3u0g63/Fatal_Frame_All_In_One_1.0_by_Jupisoft.rar/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2asvt8tjxraxpx7/Fatal+Frame+Modding+Tutorial.rar/file

希望这篇文章将是我迄今为止最好的帖子,因为我已将Noesis直接添加到我自己的窗口中作为实时3D模型查看器。只需启动致命帧修改工具,然后从那里单击任何图像预览即可将实时 3D 模型查看器加载到窗口中。模型将使用Gust Tools GMPK拆包器实时提取,在不到一秒钟的时间内,您将查看真实的模型。我真的为所有这些新功能的组合感到自豪。

它还包括一个新的KSCL和KSLT编辑器,它可以真正替换这些文件中的任何DDS纹理,并实时完全预览它们。它可以用来替换游戏中的任何按钮,图标甚至背景,所以最后你可以开始发布自定义背景,就像几年前?问的那样。

最后,我制作了迄今为止我制作过的最大的模组教程,并且还将其附加到一个新的教程窗口中,该窗口现在也支持暗模式。我还改进了暗模式,在使用时将蓝色替换为青色。我相信,这些字母的可读性要高得多。

顺便说一句,我还更改了代码以检测 Steam 的安装位置,尽管我不确定它是否会起作用或它会比以前失败得更多,但我确实发现了一个检测致命帧 4 的错误,所以可能就是这样,但由于我已经添加了很多代码来检测它理论上管理员权限较少, 我也会保留新代码,以防它工作。这是我发现的错误:

图片.png.b6d8c61221285ae999aa32dd4772d4d8.png

非常感谢您的一切,请让我知道可能出现的任何错误,提前感谢,祝你有美好的一天 ?

编辑:我已经在Noesis设置上发现了一个小错误,如果您没有在其菜单“View ->禁用Shell View”中手动关闭该设置,我的工具将无法正确发送“F5”键以使加载的模型完全明亮。我会尝试在下一个版本中修复它,尽管我想还不错。

编辑#2:如果您还没有在PC上配置Noesis,则可能需要按照我的教程中的以下步骤进行操作:

转到其菜单并转到“工具 - >显示插件工具”,使其处于选中状态,然后再次检查相同的菜单,您将在下面看到“Project G1M ->将所有资产合并到同一文件夹中”,这是一次查看包含所有网格和纹理的完整模型的基本内容。此外,默认情况下加载任何模型时,它会非常暗,因此首先单击模型窗口,然后按“F5”给它一些光线(默认情况下,致命帧修改工具工具会自动完成所有这些操作)。

此外,似乎Steam位置可能会起作用,但是即使它失败了,并且如果您现在手动选择路径,它最终也会永久?正确保存

489585308_FatalFrameAllInOne1.0byJupisoft.rar正在获取信息... 致命帧修改教程.rar正在获取信息...

Hey guys you should really try this, although I only used the model viewing function here(you can view models with texture without any other tools), I've find it convenient and amazing, let alone it also have more functions!

Sorry for this last post, but I managed to upload to Nexus mods my latest tool after having some feedback thanks to @Joseph Demo that it's actually working ?

Fatal Frame All-In-One by Jupisoft at Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Nexus mods and community

Fatal Frame All-In-One by Jupisoft at Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Basically it's the same one, but since it supports both games I had to add it duplicated so most users will find it, thanks again and have a nice day ?

Edit: I just saw that there is a 1.0.0.4 update for Fatal Frame 4, so expect a new update of the tool very soon to add support for all the new models ?

Edited by Jupisoft
22 hours ago, Jupisoft said:

Sorry for this last post, but I managed to upload to Nexus mods my latest tool after having some feedback thanks to @Joseph Demo that it's actually working ?

Fatal Frame All-In-One by Jupisoft at Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Nexus mods and community

Fatal Frame All-In-One by Jupisoft at Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Basically it's the same one, but since it supports both games I had to add it duplicated so most users will find it, thanks again and have a nice day ?

Edit: I just saw that there is a 1.0.0.4 update for Fatal Frame 4, so expect a new update of the tool very soon to add support for all the new models ?

?Waiting for your good news. I can't wait to modding custom luka models!

Finally I've managed to learn how and where Noesis is saving its settings: in the Windows Registry, under "Current_User\Software\Noesis\Noesis", so just delete the first Noesis key folder to reset its settings. So now I made a new update to my modding tool that by default it replaces some of these Noesis settings so the tool works as intended from the beginning:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/urjuk0hqe3thnyu/Fatal+Frame+All+In+One+[2023-07-21].rar/file

Basically this new update changes how Noesis works, now loads the Project G1M plugin with the default options for the new 3D model viewer, you can test it by opening the Fatal Frame Modding Tool and just clicking on any model image preview to start Noesis into a new window. Now you should see the difference: Full model parts loaded at once with all its textures. Please let me know if you find any bugs. Have a nice day ?

Fatal Frame All In One [2023-07-21].rar

Edited by Jupisoft

Hello again, I've just posted my new modding tool on GameBanana, so just in case it might help you, here are their new links, feel free to give some feedback there too ?

https://gamebanana.com/tools/14010

https://gamebanana.com/tools/14012

Finally I'll have a new GPU in no time, so thanks a lot. Sadly it seems I still need a RAM upgrade since one of the 2 cards I have doesn't seem to work well, so for now I'm only with 4 GB of RAM. I guess around 20 to 25 euros should be enough for getting the cheapest one available of 8 GB, so any help will be really appreciated, thanks in advance ?

Hopefully it's the last time I need to ask for help before finally releasing some new mods, so thanks a lot for all your help, for real. Here are the donation links, just in case:

paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=79WUBWF5Q3QDL

PayPal.Me

Buy Jupisoft a Coffee. ko-fi.com/jupisoft - Ko-fi ❤️ Where creators get support from fans through donations, memberships, shop sales and more! The original 'Buy Me a Coffee' Page.

patreon.com/Jupisoft?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Massive big news today!!! I managed to fix a "bug" in my tool that didn't allowed to import the exported G1M meshes into Blender for Fatal Frame 4, making it impossible to make new mods for that game. I also fixed another bug that didn't allowed to load in the real time 3D model viewer the stages (levels) from Fatal Frame 4 and 5 due to a missing string in the file paths. Also I updated the tutorial I made, now it's in HTML and it went from almost 200 MB to less than 10 MB, but with even more content that before, and now it's even interactive with lots of useful links inside of it. Soon i'll make a standalone version of it in a HTML file. It also includes 40 images captured in HD, so all the letters are a lot more readable than before.  But I think I forgot to remove the Dark Mode in my tool (as I tend to use it), so please go to the menu "Settings -> Dark mode" to remove it if you want:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5862gqh77z95pge/Fatal+Frame+All+In+One+[30-07-2023].rar/file

The new included tutorial explains the fix I had to make in order to be able to import again the meshes into Blender by editing the FMT files, but to anyone interested here is all that I've managed to find in the end. But first of all, thanks a lot to @amorrow28, @woofhat and @weißflügel, because with all your help I could 've never learn how to fix that problem:

The problem is for Fatal Frame 4 for now, and is that the FMT files generated with the G1M Exporter by @amorrow28 seem to contain some weird values that were put there by the Fatal Frame 4 just to avoid mod making, but today we broke those measures forever. So here is all my new knowledge on how to bypass those meshes import erros in Blender. First you must make sure you have the attached add-on int Blender, since other versions might give 4th dimensional mesh import error, so please use the edited version by @amorrow28.

Basically the FMT files might have some values called "BLENDWEIGHTS" and "BLENDINDICES", and below then they should have a "Semanticindex" followed by a number, but ONLY in the cases where that number is not zero (like "1"), should be changed to zero ("0"), and the previous values "BLENDWEIGHTS" or "BLENDINDICES" replaced as "UNKNOWN" (in upper case). And by just doing that on each FMT file that has those values with an index bigger than zero the meshes could be imported again into Blender. So contrary to what was said before on the forum that first one should test each mesh individually to see if it could be imported or not into Blender, by doing it the way I mentioned it seems that the meshes will always be imported into blender without any kind of errors. This also means that the whole process can be automated by some kind of tool, so I already did that in my own tool: first it makes a backup of each original FMT file (with ".bak" at the end), and then it modifies like I mentioned the original FMT files so they can be imported into Blender without errors.

I have tested more than 30 character models from Fatal Frame 4, most of them were failing the import of their whole folder full of IB and VB files, while now I can fully import all the model parts at once without any noticeable problems. So thanks a million to @amorrow28, @woofhat and @weißflügel for all their previous help and tests. Without your posts I could've never figured this out by myself. And also special thanks to @zhongb2001 for doing some testings of my tool.

Finally I have one doubt: it is necessary to merge all the meshes before editing and split them back after editing like @woofhat mentioned in his posts (also thanks a lot for your useful tools, which I missed out)?

If so I might also include that part of automation into my modding tool, so please @woofhat let me know if you would allow me to add a code into my tool based on yours to automate that parts. Thanks lot in advance.

And please if finally my modding tool works for you, spread the word to all the people that were posting some mods here months ago, and let them know that finally most of the hard process from before has been automated and now it doesn't require any more efforts, aside from making the mods like in other games. Thanks to everyone that has posted here, because now I'm in the process of re-reading all the old posts, and I've found that I missed quite a lot of useful and essential information, which seems easy to do since now current posts quickly become old posts that are hard to find.

But to save some time I also made a whole new tutorial from within my tool for now, in HTML and with 40 images in HD designed with a single purpose: HELP YOU to make some new mods for this awesome game. Also I've been checking the models from Fatal Frame 4, and I can say that they seem to have a full body below the clothes, contrary to Fatal Frame 5... Perhaps they thought their anti-modding measures will work forever XD... But seriously, this means making some new nude mods for this game now should take even less time than for Fatal Frame 5, so we must make new mods while we can. I also plan to do new mods, finally, after someone can answer me if it's needed to merge and then split the meshes or it's not necessary... But I'll bet that it will be. Have a nice day and take care ?

Edit: I totally forgot about this add-on XD: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/206889-nude-mod-request-fatal-frame-iv-mask-of-the-lunar-eclipse-remake/?do=findComment&comment=4028741

Fatal Frame All In One [30-07-2023].rar blender_3dmigoto.py

Edited by Jupisoft

For the first time in a long time, my tools still works as expected, and so good that for the first time I made a new mod for Fatal Frame 4, and using my tool from the previous post I had no issues at all, since it automates everything. Also finally I can confirm that several posts made some months ago in this forum were wrong, since there's no need in the end to test if one can import first any mesh into Blender, by editing the FMT files as I mentioned it will always work, then just put back the original FMT file (stored in a previously made backup) and import back the meshes into the G1M file to then rebuild the final GMPK. But there's no need to even to that, since my tool automates all these parts now, and as a proof, here it's my first mod. You'll notice that the "nipples" I made are terrible, since I don't properly know how to use Blender, but I did manage to perfectly remove the top part of the bikini, then remove the dark shadow from the skin using the repair tool within Photoshop, also made a recolor of the bottom bikini part, and even made a lot more see-through the remaining top mesh, which has also been recolored to pink. Of course if you are good with Blender feel free to finish my mod, since I'm sure a lot of people might like if it was perfected around the nipples specially. Thanks a lot for all your help and support and have a wonderful day ?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ulkhlkpcfdmq4ya/H_RUK_M+[Pink+Modded+by+Jupisoft].gmpk/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h77otovoovuku60/H_MSK_L+Backup.zip/file

Note: I did not merge any meshes to do that mod, so probably for simple mods it's optional? Or at least it's working without any noticeable errors ?

By the way I saw an old post here mentioning that a part of the mesh was missing below the chin and around the neck, so I just posted 2 bug reports in GitHub for the Project G1M plugin for Noesis and for Gust Tools, since I would assume the bug might be related to one of these tools... because if it's related to the game itself that would be really weird ?

There's a missing seam below the chin and neck in some Fatal Frame 4 character models · Issue #31 · Joschuka/Project-G1M (github.com)

There's a missing seam below the chin and neck in some Fatal Frame 4 character models · Issue #83 · VitaSmith/gust_tools (github.com)

Finally very good news, most models from Fatal frame that I've tested should be easy to turn into a full nude if one is good with Blender, so please I need some help, I know some of you might be able to make some new awesome mods in no time, so if you can I invite you to try to make some ?

H_RUK_M Modded by Jupisoft (Pink).png

H_RUK_M Original.png

2023_08_01_17_17_47_736.png

2023_08_01_17_17_50_544.png

2023_08_01_17_18_01_320.png

2023_08_01_17_16_55_639.png

2023_08_01_17_20_54_347.png

2023_08_01_17_21_04_579.png

H_RUK_M [Pink Modded by Jupisoft].gmpk H_MSK_L Backup.zip

Edited by Jupisoft

Hello, today I have a new update to my modding tool and my first video tutorial for modding Fatal Frame 4 and 5. This is the more perfect version of my tool so far, so please only use this new release instead of any old one, and it finally includes an improved FMT files backup system, so please use this one from now on:

https://github.com/Jupisoft111/All-In-One/releases/latest

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pftinkevoywu9xq/Fatal+Frame+All-In-One+Modding+Tool+[04-08-2023].rar/file

Also here is my first full modding video tutorial (it's around 18 minutes or 25 counting the showcase of some extras towards the final part), where I show all the needed steps to make a new mod in no time (I even mod a bit the breasts there, but I didn't painted any nipples since I posted it on YouTube). Here are all the covered steps in the new tutorial, which is in full HD by the way and at least 30 FPS (which I honestly thought my old PC couldn't handle, but luckily it did):

https://youtu.be/VS3Cvlb8L7M

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h6xd4jgd9izwl09/Fatal+Frame+Full+Modding+Tutorial+by+Jupisoft+[VS3Cvlb8L7M].mkv/file

Also I've improved the nipples in my first mod thanks to my cousin, since I don't know enough Blender yet:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sytkenxg91rw22o/H_RUK_M+Pink+Improved+Nipples.gmpk/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jkevqlxma2rsppr/H_RUK_M+Pink+Improved+Nipples.png/file

Note: I've attached the full YouTube video too, but I'll say on YouTube itself might have better quality, but who knows ?

Here are the new features of my updated tool:

- Automatic backup generation for the meshes format files in nearby folders as well as a ZIP generation. It also puts a readme file near each backup to make anyone understand a bit better why the backups are needed and how to use them. Note: if you have a previously started modpack, then just move or copy its folder where you have placed the new version of this tool. But if you also edited some meshes, you0ll now be missing the needed FMT files backups, so in order to fix that, perhaps just make a new temporary modpack with nay name, export again the original GMPK you used in your current modpack and once it finishes exporting it all, just copy to the corresponding folders all the ZIP backups and specially the backup folders with all the needed FMT files. Without doing that, probably you'll never be able to rebuild your mods properly, but at least it's easy to do.

- Improved functions to "fix" the FMT files and later on restore the original ones when needed.

- Added new action keys into the main modding tool, like "Enter" on its combo box for the model preview images or the list view controls, that will open the 3D model viewer, or "Mouse middle click" to copy any GMPK file name to the clipboard from the combo box for the model preview images, while on the list view controls it will open the folder that contains the selected original GMPK file from either Fatal Frame 4 or 5. Finally improved a lot the GMPK loading functions for the 3D model viewer, that now should even support backup (.gmpk.bak) or modded files (.gmpk).

- Improved the 3D model viewer, which now has a context menu that should only be visible when Noesis has been separated from the tool window, and now has a new option to insert back Noesis into it, although if it has been separated, then probably the GMPK model won't be loaded too, so it might better to fully reopen the window. Note: to test that just go to the menu at Noesis "View -> Disable Shell View" and click on it once (it won't close the process but it will destroy Noesis' main window in a weird way that will make it's C# process component to find again the handle from Noesis' main window, but I fixed that by looking at the title of all the remaining "main" windows from Noesis until I found one called "Noesis" again).

- Fixed a few other bugs and improved several parts of its code, making it a bit more error proof.

- Found a new possible "bug" in the Gust Tools where the DDS texture "020.dds" couldn't be exported using the G1T exporter, so I'll also report that on GitHub, just in case:

Gust G1T fails to extract a DDS texture from a Fatal Frame 4 character model · Issue #84 · VitaSmith/gust_tools (github.com)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/itfqcl4swiwh9al/Bug+DDS+Texture+020,+H_RUK_Q.rar/file

H_RUK_M Pink Improved Nipples.png

Update, here is an ever newer version made by ISpectre23, so it now has a lot more details too (find it attached as "H_RUK_M by ISpectre23.gmpk"):

image.thumb.png.aac03e18eefd7f9fec61e6fac588c370.png

Fatal Frame All-In-One Modding Tool [04-08-2023].rar Fatal Frame Full Modding Tutorial by Jupisoft [VS3Cvlb8L7M].mkv Bug DDS Texture 020, H_RUK_Q.rar H_RUK_M Pink Improved Nipples.gmpk

H_RUK_M by ISpectre23.gmpk

Edited by Jupisoft