Nude Mod Request: Fatal Frame IV - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse [Remake]

On 3/10/2023 at 9:26 PM, ShinyRoseMods said:

Misaki Aso in her lingerie.

How to install:

Copy the file and paste it into here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FATAL FRAME MOL\binary\character\H_MSK_A

If you feel like supporting me, you can donate at my Patreon and I am going to do Ashley from Resident Evil 4 Remake, if interested: https://www.patreon.com/shinyrosemods

Enjoy.

fatal_frame_mol.exe Screenshot 2023.03.10 - 16.46.51.74.png

fatal_frame_mol.exe Screenshot 2023.03.10 - 16.47.01.08.png

fatal_frame_mol.exe Screenshot 2023.03.10 - 16.42.51.22.png

H_MSK_A.rar 9.49 MB · 805 downloads

Misaki's figure in this mod is pure perfection! I'd love it if someone made a nude mod based on your work here. Current one I use shared by @woofhatis brilliant. But I'd love it even more if the body were more like this one.

Edited by ArcherXT

EDIT - In case anyone new to Blender happens upon this post in the future, the main issue I had turned out to be very simple. Newer versions of Blender (I'm on 3.4) have reversed the object selection order. I realized this while working on an unrelated tutorial. 

This part of the instructions needed to be reversed (in my case), clicking on the Recipient Mesh FIRST and then clicking on the Donor Mesh SECOND. Everything works correctly after making this change. 

"Now in object mode, select the donor mesh (click) then select the recipient mesh (shift-click, or ctrl-click if you use the outliner window in the upper right).  Press Ctrl-J. "

ORIGINAL POST

Has anyone used the blender plugin's made by @amorrow28 (and linked to by @woofhat)? He wrote a tutorial under the Ryza2 thread and I am close but have reached a point where I'm not exactly sure what to do to finish.

I used @woofhat's Misaki nude mod, merged it and splitting it back up.

I now have one blender file with (4) vertex groups on the right correspond to files 1.vb, 5.vb, 6.vb, and 7.vb. Everything matches up with the VGMAPS.

image.png.69361a2f35f0775c7a5ac8a317b1c93e.png

The next instructions are to merge these meshes into "real" meshes. 

"Merging it into the real submeshes will rewrite the blend indices into the true vgmaps that the game uses, a process known as weight transfer.  (Right now my meshes are still using internal Blender-derived indices.)

Go into edit mode on your newly-made submesh (donor) and Select None.  Go into edit mode on the submesh with the true vgmap that you will replace (recipient) and Select All.  Now in object mode, select the donor mesh (click) then select the recipient mesh (shift-click, or ctrl-click if you use the outliner window in the upper right).  Press Ctrl-J.  There should only be one mesh now, and it should have the name of the  recipient mesh (very important this is not reversed!!!). recipient mesh (very important this is not reversed!!!)."

I am thinking he using the term "donor mesh" to indicate the new meshes I've created and recipient would be the orignal mesh? However, he doesn't have any step where he imports the origjnal mesh. Am I supposed to save each of the (4) submeshes I have as their own files, then import the original (pre-edited) VB file of the same name, do the steps he states and then export the VB files? 

Thanks in advance for any assitance.

On another note, I have at least been able to redo the UV mapping and successfully add pubic hair to @Woofhat's Misaki model. It was folded over twice and it's now seemless. I'll release this once I'm satisfied with the upscaling and skin texture.

510307379_H_MSK_APubicHair.thumb.JPG.53d46056a97811e1e7839eae73f7c757.JPGimage.thumb.jpeg.346afde92344d6824c84f877266508cc.jpeg737074801_Misaki2.thumb.jpg.108ca4df19a251199357cb8fb96ee088.jpg

Edited by dt126
On 3/20/2023 at 5:38 PM, 猫タビ said:

hello again,

I made another topless mod for Ruka's default costume for The Switch Version:

Reveal hidden contents

I put a womb tattoo under her belly button, if you want the tattoo-less version please DM me

RukaDefault.jpg.b8e656d005442e178b7f47908a8e8486.jpg

since the pc version .gmpk file works in switch, maybe will work also with PC (idk, because I don't have pc version to test)
install note:

Reveal hidden contents

tested in both hardware and emulator,

hardware: paste the [content] folder on the [atmosphere] folder
emulator: paste the [content] folder on the Ryujinx [mods] folder

pass (lowercase, without surname) Ruka's father's name

Please download the revision files in my next post below

as always, please report if you find an error with the mod

thank you :)

First of all, thanks to your MOD.
I really appreciate it, especially the long stocking you have improved!

Here I want to report a thing.
It may help you to enhance your MOD later on.

I guess your MOD will work perfectly on Switch due to the rather low resolution environment.
But, here you see the photo I toke.

The boundary around the breast is quite obvious to be seen.

Again, thanks to your effort and contribution to this forum. 
Looking forward to your creative MOD on FFIV.

FATAL_FRAME_MOL-3DMigoto Screenshot 2023.03.24 - 14.54.52.92.png

On 3/23/2023 at 6:02 PM, dt126 said:

Has anyone used the blender plugin's made by @amorrow28 (and linked to by @woofhat)? He wrote a tutorial under the Ryza2 thread and I am close but have reached a point where I'm not exactly sure what to do to finish.

I now have one blender file with (4) vertex groups on the right correspond to files 1.vb, 5.vb, 6.vb, and 7.vb. Everything matches up with the VGMAPS.

"Merging it into the real submeshes will rewrite the blend indices into the true vgmaps that the game uses, a process known as weight transfer.  (Right now my meshes are still using internal Blender-derived indices.)

Go into edit mode on your newly-made submesh (donor) and Select None.  Go into edit mode on the submesh with the true vgmap that you will replace (recipient) and Select All.  Now in object mode, select the donor mesh (click) then select the recipient mesh (shift-click, or ctrl-click if you use the outliner window in the upper right).  Press Ctrl-J.  There should only be one mesh now, and it should have the name of the  recipient mesh (very important this is not reversed!!!). recipient mesh (very important this is not reversed!!!)."

I am thinking he using the term "donor mesh" to indicate the new meshes I've created and recipient would be the orignal mesh? However, he doesn't have any step where he imports the origjnal mesh. Am I supposed to save each of the (4) submeshes I have as their own files, then import the original (pre-edited) VB file of the same name, do the steps he states and then export the VB files? 

On another note, I have at least been able to redo the UV mapping and successfully add pubic hair to @Woofhat's Misaki model. It was folded over twice and it's now seemless. I'll release this once I'm satisfied with the upscaling and skin texture.

510307379_H_MSK_APubicHair.thumb.JPG.53d46056a97811e1e7839eae73f7c757.JPGimage.thumb.jpeg.346afde92344d6824c84f877266508cc.jpeg737074801_Misaki2.thumb.jpg.108ca4df19a251199357cb8fb96ee088.jpg

Im gonna wait for this.

On 3/24/2023 at 2:02 AM, dt126 said:

what a forest we have here

On 3/21/2023 at 8:51 AM, 猫タビ said:

hello, thank you for helping me test the mod on PC, actually, I gave the wrong file, that's the WIP one since the texture is still unchanged, I'm sorry for the trouble <(_)>

This is the final version, along with a quick mod for Ruka's Tubetop costume

Hide contents

the crack on her back should be gone (tested on the running & crouching animation) and the texture is fixed

14754931_RukasBack.jpg.8be48fe9f7aed19c2a2fc8a4a63d3de5.jpg

Ruka's Tubetop costume as usual, topless mod called 「ポロリ」style

RukaTubetop.jpg.d3628fe5de27b490c4c6d229fb319ef7.jpg

install note is like the previous one

pass (lowercase) is: what's room #308 called?

since I'm not good at texturing there must be a visible color border on my mod, sorry about that <(_)>

question for experienced modder:

Hide contents

how do we edit skirt01.g1m related files on belnder?
when tried to import the ib+vb files the mesh is flattened, tried to edit the .fmt file but still not works

I would be grateful if anyone could guide how to do it.

Ruka's mother name (lowercase, without surename)

RukaDefaultTubetop.7zUnavailable

Hello Friend

I can't download this file. Everytime I click i have a information like that "We could not locate the item you are trying to view.".

I will be very thankful i you can upload it on mega, mediafore or somethig like that.

Have a nice day

Hello again, after several days working to finish a new base template made in C# .NET Core 6.0 to then build over it the definitive "Fatal Frame Tools" I finally managed to make a working version with lots of unique and useful features, you can read some of them on GitHub directly, but it has some tools like a CRC and Hash generator, Icon extractor to PNG or a score viewer with most of my scores in Creative Commons, full control over all Windows functions, like starting most of its tools and folders from its own menus, and even secret functions like starting any screen saver, turning off the monitor screen, suspend or hibernate the PC, lock the current session or close it and finally restart or shutdown the PC. It also has some "hacks" for Windows like killing any explorer, task manager or start menu at will, or even stop the current system clock to keep the date and time as desired (is not intended to use software beyond its trial period). So if any of you can give it a test, please let me know if it works well for you and if so I'll start making over it the new "Fatal Frame Tools":

Release 2023_03_28_20_38_38_447 · Jupisoft111/Template (github.com)

https://github.com/Jupisoft111/Template/releases/download/2023_03_28_20_38_38_447/Template_2023_03_28_20_38_38_447_Executable.zip

image.png.7a793be97460cd9c7265e2a01308f95e.png

I'm really sorry but I didn't had more time to make any other thing these days since all my time went into making this base tool from scratch because my previous templates sadly didn't work with the new .Net Core 6.0. Also it might be the first application with an integrated dark mode for C# .NET because I never saw another one before with it. Feel free to use any part in your projects if you will since its under GNU GPL v3, just remember to give credit ?

Also very bad news again it seems... more people have tested the new 2x remaster for Fatal Frame 4 and they are reporting bugs on it, but if it fails I have no clue on what is happening, and without the money to get a new PC I won't be able to make any further tests or debugs, so I can't progress anymore without some help sadly... I need that the 2x remaster works as expected or most mods I manage to make will also fail potentially... And this might mean that the upcoming Fatal Frame Tools might not work as intented to make new mods...

Fatal Frame 4 Remaster 2x by Jupisoft at Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Nexus mods and community

Meanwhile I'll try to make the first version of it, but without a PC that at least can run Fatal Frame 4 and 5 at Full HD and 60 FPS, probably I won't be able to make any more mods for this game (and probably others sadly)... So thi might be one of my latest posts on this forum if that's the case. I'll first try to finish a first functional version of the new modding tool, but if after testing its results again fails for most people, then I won't be ably to progress any further... I won't give up that easily, but we must move home in a few weeks and still we don't know where we weill go since we don't hane any money also, so me and my father might end up living in the street... But hopefully something very cheap will appear very soon, who knows... In the next hours I'll still be around, thanks a lot for all your help and support and have a great day ?

Template_2023_03_28_20_38_38_447_Executable.zip Template_2023_03_28_20_38_38_447_Source.zip

Hello:

I have completed a mod based on  @woofhat's Misaki. Nude However, I have one issue remaining. There is a small gap between her neck and head (see below image). I see this gap immediately if I unpack any Misaki GMPK file with GUST Tools and then load the G1M and G1T into NOESIS. I get the same gap on the vanilla game files as well as @Woofhat's nude and any of the other Misaki files posted here. However, the gap is not there in gameplay with these other files. 

I do NOT have a similar gap with the Modka or Ruka files. I just happened to pick Misaki to work on first. Any idea how to fix this?  

Thanks in advance to anyone. 

EDIT (4/2/2023)

I solved this issue and am able to complete my Misaki MOD. However, I am really stumped as to why the original game file MSK_A.GMPK and all the other Misaki Mod's MODS DO NOT experience this issue in game. I wonder if there could be an issue with the GUST Tools perhaps? I know that there are other options for extraction besides GUST. I really am hoping someone else can chiime in on this as I want to understand the cause.

I let Steam re-dowenload the files this morning. When I extract the textures from MSK_A.GMPK, the neck, teeth, and ears are missing in NOESIS (I see the same behavior with all the other Misaki Mods). File 014.DDS below on the left is from MSK_A while the one on the right is the same data from MSK_D.GMPK. Note that I renamed this file from 016.DDS and converted to from DXT1 to DXT5 to finish up my own Misaki MOD. 

I also noticed that the Jupisoft's preview files which include PNG's of all characters also show the gap between the head and neck on MSK_A, C, E and several others, but no other characters show a similar issue (in Jupisoft's previews), nor is it present in his previews for MSK_B, D or M.

image.thumb.jpeg.3794fd85dc91f06a81fdd90f49393154.jpeg541309669_MisakiTextureIssue.thumb.JPG.1abf10a10d385b5c07747c64c04ac65b.JPG

Edited by dt126

Hello everyone, I talked a bit with @VitaSmith and it seems that you might be able to change the compression from any DDS texture just by changing it's type from the generated JSON using Gust Tools, so since some of the compressions loose more information than others, it might cool to keep a better texture quality in game if desired.

Also it seems very probable that it might the game engine itself that has some limitation in the VRAM and resources it has assigned by default, thus making the game crash when using all my full 2x remasters, and if that's the case then it will need a patch like the one from Nier Automata. I have no idea if it can be done with Cheat engine or it will need to be a more direct patch, but if anyone reading this has any experience or info on how to achieve this for this game or Fatal Frame 5, please let us know, so we can play the game with all the mods at once for the first time. Thanks a lot in advance ?

Also as some of you might know I'm a music composer, but in the last 3 years I couldn't make any new music, until today, where I have just released a new album called "Transgender", since it's dedicated to that collective, after I already did a LGBTQIA+ tool that displays all the existing flags (it has around 500 and I still have hundreds to add in a near future LOL). But this new album has songs with long duration of electronic type, so I hope at least some of you will like it. Also feel free to use any song or even make your own versions from them since they are released under Creative Commons:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jyzhyikhxpdn8fd/JUPISOFT+-+TRANSGENDER.zip/file

http://jupisoft.x10host.com/html/transgender.html

Note: I suggest that theme: "09 EUPHORIA (EUFORIA)", since it's one of my favorites ? Also if you want any project to make a remix or so, just let me know, they are made with FL Studio.

Note: Please let me know if you have any info on how to bypass the game engine limitations to allow playing with full remasters at 2x and 4x. I won't make any 4x until I have more info, because if the 2x already isn't playable... it will be useless to waste time making a 4x just to fail even sooner sadly. Thanks in advance and have a nice day ?

555780951_JUPISOFT-TRANSGENDER.zip

On 3/21/2023 at 5:51 PM, 猫タビ said:

hello, thank you for helping me test the mod on PC, actually, I gave the wrong file, that's the WIP one since the texture is still unchanged, I'm sorry for the trouble <(_)>

This is the final version, along with a quick mod for Ruka's Tubetop costume

Reveal hidden contents

the crack on her back should be gone (tested on the running & crouching animation) and the texture is fixed

14754931_RukasBack.jpg.8be48fe9f7aed19c2a2fc8a4a63d3de5.jpg

Ruka's Tubetop costume as usual, topless mod called 「ポロリ」style

RukaTubetop.jpg.d3628fe5de27b490c4c6d229fb319ef7.jpg

install note is like the previous one

pass (lowercase) is: what's room #308 called?

since I'm not good at texturing there must be a visible color border on my mod, sorry about that <(_)>

question for experienced modder:

Reveal hidden contents

how do we edit skirt01.g1m related files on belnder?
when tried to import the ib+vb files the mesh is flattened, tried to edit the .fmt file but still not works

I would be grateful if anyone could guide how to do it.

Ruka's mother name (lowercase, without surename)

RukaDefaultTubetop.7zUnavailable

Thanks, I have to older version,

Would you please reupload the newer version

Thanks!

17 hours ago, darkmander said:

can you makeCome

ruka hairy pussy nude body ??

I am already working on Ruka. This time, I made quite a few changes to the mesh (breasts, ass, legs, and vagina). I'm now porting over skin from a completely different game as the ones from this game lack detail and I wasn't satisfied with up scaling. I'm still learning Blender so it took me a fair amount of time to do this. I'm out town now but hope to post it in a week or two after I get back back. 

One thing I was surprised about is that I sculpted the labia and other details in Blender as high poly (about 5,000 added vertcies) planning to remove detail before texturing. I decided to test it as I was curious if it would crash the game, but surprisingly it loaded and seemed to play just fine. If it turns out to really not be an issue I should be able to reduce the overall blockiness of the current models. I'm curious if anyone has also expirmented to see how much detail can be added without causing any issues.