Nude Mod Request: Fatal Frame IV - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse [Remake]

23 minutes ago, dt126 said:

Thank you very much. In the earlier instructions, I thought that the FMT edit was required if you had two sequential BLENDINDICES. I didn't realize that the issue was Element 2 and 3 being, BLENDINDICIES. I think I am fine then as the files I tried all seem to be importing correctly. 

Just one more confirmation, in Blender, I am selecting the IB/VB files and the FMT just gets brought in with that. There isn't actually a step in Blender to directly import the FMT file. Do I understand this correctly?

blenderへのインポートはvb+ibだけです。
エクスポート時にfmtが生成され、元のvb+ibに上書き保存した場合はfmtも上書きで更新されます。

The only import into blender is vb+ib.
If an fmt is generated during export and saved over the original vb+ib, the fmt will also be overwritten and updated.

19 hours ago, woofhat said:

The last one, madoka nude

madoka is the most beautiful, but it's a pity that she has so little playing time.

1.jpg.fde77e246a74c9823fa06208d3ab3b51.jpg

H_MAD_A.7z 3.09 MB · 506 downloads

P.S:
A small tool to replace all the ghosts with the main character.
There is no restore function, so backup the <game_directory>\binary\character folder before using it.

ReplaceGhosts.exe 12 kB · 136 downloads

What outfit does this replace?

12 hours ago, opore said:

the ghost mod really helpful (been waiting something like this in FF5)

The replacement is simple, just replace the 3 files .gmpk, .rigbin, .swg.

Rename H_MAD_A.gmpk to G_EBW_A.gmpk.
    H_MAD_A.rigbin to G_EBW_A.rigbin.
    H_MAD_A.swg to G_EBW_A.swg.
Then put them in the G_EBW_A folder.
Repeat this until all G_*** folders have been replaced.

The method is the same for FF5, but I don't have FF5 now, so you'll have to try it yourself.

For those who want to make mods, here's a good news:

@amorrow28 has developed a blender plugin that allows you to split models based on vgmap directly in blender.

It completely replaces the tools in the tutorial I presented earlier and is much easier to use.
With it, we can more easily make mods for koei games, including ATELIER, FATAL FRAME, DYNASTY WARRIORS, Samurai Warriors, WARRIORS OROCHI, etc.

Tools and tutorials are here.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/161226-atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-the-secret-fairy-nude-mods/?do=findComment&comment=4028700

Thank you so much for all that @amorrow28 has done for us!

6 hours ago, xlegendgame said:

paid mod are not welcome here sorry but give the link if someone need it?

Please start taking 10 minutes to proof read your posts from now on. (This is your biggest problem on this forum. You don't think before you type. It's been a huge issue.) I've personally said this to you a few times. Don't know whether it's a language barrier or you just aren't cognisant of your posts. But PLEASE, think before you post.

Regardless of your personal opinion on paid mods this is literally how your post comes off.

"Paid mods aren't welcome, but PLEASE share the link so I can pay for it." It literally comes off as hypocritical and desperate at the same time.

Let the moderators take care of policing the forum, stick to your morals, or just pay for shit. And above all else, DON'T scare away modders. Whether free or paid. If you don't like a modder hiding something behind a paywall, just shut up. As a paid mod is much better then no mod at all. As the powers that be (moderation team) at this forum, have proven through their inaction and in some cases their direct word, that patreon mods or really any pay walled mods are a grey area. As long as it doesn't create a fuss, they could give a fuck less. Proof is Irastris, xxsjxx, Terry, et all. The moderators accept paid mods. Within reason.

So the blanket statement "paid mod aren't welcome here, sorry." is patently false. As I can dig up 3 topics at minimum that absolutely destroy your argument. I've referenced the modders already.

PS: The link you so desperately crave is easy to find. Hint - look at his profile. It'll link to his socials. Go to his twitter account. Bob is your uncle. So your entire post is invalidated and wasn't needed. It pays to do a little due diligence.

PPS: Sorry sick and tired of this paid mod issue on this forum. Pay for the content, or wait for someone to create something equivalent for free. It's that simple. No need to make a big deal out of it. Keep scrolling/find a different topic. The moderators need to either get with the times and update the "rules" to reflect the age we live in (more and more modders are monetizing their creations) or outright BAN said paid content. Pick a freaking side. That way all members know what's up. Instead of leaving paid content up to the interpretation of individual users. They need to make a black or white statement. It's accepted, or it absolutely isn't under no circumstances.

Edited by Hakufu1021
9 hours ago, mralex said:

I only make paid mods, sorry :/

then why u here? I'm sick with modders who take advantage from it, why should pay? what is value to others? mod should not supposed to be paid. did the developer know about this? I mean if they know than u should give a half to them too that's called fair system.

1 hour ago, SnowWhite2 said:

then why u here? I'm sick with modders who take advantage from it, why should pay? what is value to others? mod should not supposed to be paid. did the developer know about this? I mean if they know than u should give a half to them too that's called fair system.

Apparently, nowadays people become more and more lacking of basic consciousness of copyright. It is definitely ILLEGAL to make mods for money without the permission of companies. So I've already report this guy's crime to Koei Tecmo, and I hope everyone who still want to have a clean world for modding do the same thing! (Just report to customer service is OK I think, or you have better ways.)

4 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Please start taking 10 minutes to proof read your posts from now on. (This is your biggest problem on this forum. You don't think before you type. It's been a huge issue.) I've personally said this to you a few times. Don't know whether it's a language barrier or you just aren't cognisant of your posts. But PLEASE, think before you post.

Regardless of your personal opinion on paid mods this is literally how your post comes off.

"Paid mods aren't welcome, but PLEASE share the link so I can pay for it." It literally comes off as hypocritical and desperate at the same time.

Let the moderators take care of policing the forum, stick to your morals, or just pay for shit. And above all else, DON'T scare away modders. Whether free or paid. If you don't like a modder hiding something behind a paywall, just shut up. As a paid mod is much better then no mod at all. As the powers that be (moderation team) at this forum, have proven through their inaction and in some cases their direct word, that patreon mods or really any pay walled mods are a grey area. As long as it doesn't create a fuss, they could give a fuck less. Proof is Irastris, xxsjxx, Terry, et all. The moderators accept paid mods. Within reason.

So the blanket statement "paid mod aren't welcome here, sorry." is patently false. As I can dig up 3 topics at minimum that absolutely destroy your argument. I've referenced the modders already.

PS: The link you so desperately crave is easy to find. Hint - look at his profile. It'll link to his socials. Go to his twitter account. Bob is your uncle. So your entire post is invalidated and wasn't needed. It pays to do a little due diligence.

PPS: Sorry sick and tired of this paid mod issue on this forum. Pay for the content, or wait for someone to create something equivalent for free. It's that simple. No need to make a big deal out of it. Keep scrolling/find a different topic. The moderators need to either get with the times and update the "rules" to reflect the age we live in (more and more modders are monetizing their creations) or outright BAN said paid content. Pick a freaking side. That way all members know what's up. Instead of leaving paid content up to the interpretation of individual users. They need to make a black or white statement. It's accepted, or it absolutely isn't under no circumstances.

I agree with you. Making mods is time-consuming. There is a difference between a quick mod and a mod that took several days / weeks.

Guys, I think KoeiTecmo won't like us too, because we all had seen what they did to moderchan although he didn't ask anyone to pay anything. And the file types which are preventing us to make mods can also prove this...I'm wondering if we will be warned and canceled too...

5 hours ago, SnowWhite2 said:

then why u here? 

Do you take "to promote his work" as an answer?

why should pay? what is value to others? 

Because you *technically* pay the time and the brain power he spent to make the mod. And the mod itself is the value to others

did the developer know about this? I mean if they know than u should give a half to them too that's called fair system.

Even if they did, why would he? I mean, the developers can do it themselves, and they can make it better, too.

And you know what? Mods are one way to expose the game (in a way that is similar to friendly talk).

More exposure = more people buy the game = more profit for the developer.

Is that fair enough for you?

4 hours ago, ヴィヴ・ラ・フランス! said:

It is definitely ILLEGAL to make mods for money without the permission of companies.

So making mods for free are legal?

4 hours ago, ヴィヴ・ラ・フランス! said:

I hope everyone who still want to have a clean world for modding do the same thing!

...what "clean world"? "World full of free mods" kind?

----------

I'm just saying: let him make some paid mods. If you don't want to spent some cash, then it doesn't hurt to leave him alone.

As for the "legal" and "illegal" thingy, I believe moderators are here for that. So if you think something's illegal (like underage character's lewd mod), then contact the moderators. Reporting it directly to the developers would only makes things worse, if any (like, maybe, they stop making global release to prevent the creations of mods or something. IDK).

Like i said, sorry for not see the problem to share paid mods.

All the thing start ONLY FOR RESPOND A MESSAGE, my idea is ONLY SHARE the modding progress of the game.

Making mods is very hard now, is not like doa5 when you have all the things in your hands and you can make them in 5 minutes, this take time of life and patience.

Like i said, sorry, for now i only upload the image and if you want to pay them you can do it in my twitter link 

1 hour ago, OiNGO.BOiNGO said:

Does anyone have a list of who is who in the ~\binary\character folders? I'm trying to locate Ayako's model.

I assume model swapping still work like in FFV?

...maybe?

Haven't tried the model swapping, but it seems the only difference is you need to copy/paste some more files as explained in a post a few pages back (pages 2, to be exact).

Some already known character/costume files are mentioned in the same page as well (posted before the guide), though it's far from complete.

----------

...now that I (randomly) think about it, is it possible to make some sort of "character select" in costume screen by swapping them?

That would make Madoka actually playable beyond the prologue chapter (and more screen time for her nude mod)