Nude Mod Request: Fatal Frame IV - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse [Remake]

ルカの制服のノースカートに、間違ったデータを入れてしまっていたので修正版です;
また、ミサキの制服のノースカートに入れ忘れていたデータがあったので修正版です;

I had put the wrong data in the no-skirt of Luka's school uniform, so this is a corrected version;
Also, there was data that I forgot to put in Misaki's no-skirt school uniform, so this is a corrected version; and

修正版の公開に伴いこちらは削除しました;

This has been removed with the release of the revised version; and

Edited by parapara
On 3/12/2023 at 9:40 AM, woofhat said:

Here is the file you want.pcsave.zip
The original address is https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-6395892-1-1.html 

ここに、あなたが欲しいアーカイブがあります。pcsave.zip
元のアドレスは https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-6395892-1-1.html です。 

The url is CN, someone maybe not know where to put the savedata:

C:\Users\username\Documents\KoeiTecmo\FATAL FRAME MOL\SAVEDATA

Do backup your own savedata. If you want to play from beginning, just load and select new game+.

33 minutes ago, wofaint said:

url是CN,可能有人不知道savedata放哪裡:

C:\Users\用戶名\Documents\KoeiTecmo\FATAL FRAME MOL\SAVEDATA

備份您自己的保存數據。如果您想從頭開始玩,只需加載並選擇新遊戲+。

Thank you very much. You are real nice!

ミサキとルカのデフォルト衣装にマイクロスカートを追加。

(マドカはD3メッシュのスカートが無かったので未対応・・・)
ミサキとルカの制服衣装にマイクロスカートを追加
キー1でミサキのデフォルト衣装のキャミソールを切り替えできます。
キー2でノースカートに切替できます。

※以前のParapara_no-skirt_TEST3までを使用している方は、お手数ですがMODフォルダー内のno-skirt_TESTをフォルダーごと削除して下さい;
※以前のLuca's swimsuit in whiteを使用されているかたはLuca's swimsuit in white_v2を上書きで入れて下さい;
※マイクロスカート追加のためにgmpkの内容も変わっていますので、上書きして下さい・・・

※スカートはD3メッシュで作成しているので、少し違和感あります・・・

Add micro skirt to Misaki and Luka's default outfits.

(Madoka did not have a D3 mesh skirt, so it was not supported...)
Added micro skirt to Misaki and Luka's school uniform outfits.
Key 1 toggles Misaki's default outfit camisole.
Key 2 can be used to switch to no-skirt.

If you are using Parapara_no-skirt_TEST3 or earlier, please delete the no-skirt_TEST folder in the mod folder.
If you are using the previous version of Luca's swimsuit in white, please overwrite it with Luca's swimsuit in white_v2.
The contents of gmpk has also been changed to add the micro skirt, so please overwrite it...

The skirt is made with D3 mesh, so it looks a little uncomfortable...

image.thumb.jpeg.a187728a0c59baf3892b99093702c269.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.fc403b7b4572c31ed9ea740a3a521d25.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a403efef27b6dc29546da9c63bad6cd7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d46a5d66ecf652fc2117a424d3f799bb.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.75f856722dbeddcb14793a48534b7b9d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ab09b9f4cd4ce34d3156ee901ec7d2ba.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d029f17762fdfe99e3b1228c7ce4979f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ff3130d461377bb85f4a8c3e3e0f7041.jpeg

Edited by parapara

woofhatさんのヌードを使用される方はno-skirt_default内にある対象のフォルダーを削除して下さい;
例:ルカのヌードを使用される方はRUKA_no-skirtを削除します。

If you are using woofhat's nude, please delete the target folder in no-skirt_default; e.g.
For example, if you are using Luca's nude, delete RUKA_no-skirt.

On 3/13/2023 at 7:50 AM, NINNIN2929 said:

There is a Fixed XAudio 2.8 dll file in the "CS.RIN.RU".

Thanks for the link. But you can't download the XAudio 2.8 fixed DLL file from there. Registration is required. I tried to register, and it didn't work out. The same XAudio 2.8 fixed DLL file is also available on the Chinese 3DM forum, and registration is also required there. Can I count on help here, can anyone post this file for free access on the forum loverslab.com for me? I would be very grateful for your help.

2 hours ago, liliya kotik said:

感谢您的链接。但是你不能从那里下载XAudio 2.8固定DLL文件。需要注册。我尝试注册,但没有成功。同样的XAudio 2.8固定DLL文件也可以在中文3DM论坛上找到,在那里也需要注册。我可以在这里寻求帮助吗,任何人都可以在论坛上免费发布此文件吗 loverslab.com 为我?我将非常感谢您的帮助。

xaudio2_8(64).zipxaudio2_8(32).zip

They are from Baidu, IDK if they will work

The following is from 3dm

XAudio2_8.dll

Edited by Joseph Demo

@Weißflügel asked me why the model split using my method is incomplete and missing.

Maybe others will have this problem too, so I'll explain it here.

This is normal, it can happen if the modified model and the original model weights are not exactly the same.

Some faces are duplicated, this is easy, just delete them.

For the missing parts, you need to adjust the weight of the part on the modified model.

For example, suppose this vertex is one of the vertices of the missing part, then this bone_13 is probably unnecessary and needs to be deleted and Normalize.

1.jpg.fbfc1499e41cd6ac0c24d0256b354a51.jpg

That's about it, you need to re-adjust the weights.

After adjusting and then re-splitting, sometimes it needs to be repeated several times.

1 hour ago, Joseph Demo said:

Thank you for trying to help me. Unfortunately, both files don't work for this game. It needs more than just the usual xaudio2_8.dll , and corrected, specifically for the Fatal Frame - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse . On Windows 7 there is no xaudio2_8.dll , therefore, to run the game requires xinput1_4.dll (I have it) and xaudio2_8.dll (corrected). This xaudio2_8.dll (corrected) it's not easy to find and download, so I replaced it with a universal one xaudio2_9.dll ,renamed to xaudio2_8.dll . The game starts and works, there is even a sound on the title screen, but in the game itself all the sounds immediately disappear, and you have to play without sound. That's why I asked for help with this problem.

Just downloaded and checked the fixed XAudio you suggested 2_8.dll THANK YOU SO MUCH for your invaluable help. You saved this wonderful game for me. A MILLION THANKS, dear Joseph Demo!

Edited by liliya kotik
7 hours ago, liliya kotik said:

Thank you for trying to help me. Unfortunately, both files don't work for this game. It needs more than just the usual xaudio2_8.dll , and corrected, specifically for the Fatal Frame - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse . On Windows 7 there is no xaudio2_8.dll , therefore, to run the game requires xinput1_4.dll (I have it) and xaudio2_8.dll (corrected). This xaudio2_8.dll (corrected) it's not easy to find and download, so I replaced it with a universal one xaudio2_9.dll ,renamed to xaudio2_8.dll . The game starts and works, there is even a sound on the title screen, but in the game itself all the sounds immediately disappear, and you have to play without sound. That's why I asked for help with this problem.

Just downloaded and checked the fixed XAudio you suggested 2_8.dll THANK YOU SO MUCH for your invaluable help. You saved this wonderful game for me. A MILLION THANKS, dear Joseph Demo!

Im also on win7 and the fix works, sadly though during cutscenes thier voices dont match up with the subtitles, seems sped up. Anyone have an idea for a fix?

14 hours ago, parapara said:

ミサキとルカのデフォルト衣装にマイクロスカートを追加。

(マドカはD3メッシュのスカートが無かったので未対応・・・)
ミサキとルカの制服衣装にマイクロスカートを追加
キー1でミサキのデフォルト衣装のキャミソールを切り替えできます。
キー2でノースカートに切替できます。

※以前のParapara_no-skirt_TEST3までを使用している方は、お手数ですがMODフォルダー内のno-skirt_TESTをフォルダーごと削除して下さい;
※以前のLuca's swimsuit in whiteを使用されているかたはLuca's swimsuit in white_v2を上書きで入れて下さい;
※マイクロスカート追加のためにgmpkの内容も変わっていますので、上書きして下さい・・・

※スカートはD3メッシュで作成しているので、少し違和感あります・・・

Add micro skirt to Misaki and Luka's default outfits.

(Madoka did not have a D3 mesh skirt, so it was not supported...)
Added micro skirt to Misaki and Luka's school uniform outfits.
Key 1 toggles Misaki's default outfit camisole.
Key 2 can be used to switch to no-skirt.

If you are using Parapara_no-skirt_TEST3 or earlier, please delete the no-skirt_TEST folder in the mod folder.
If you are using the previous version of Luca's swimsuit in white, please overwrite it with Luca's swimsuit in white_v2.
The contents of gmpk has also been changed to add the micro skirt, so please overwrite it...

The skirt is made with D3 mesh, so it looks a little uncomfortable...

image.thumb.jpeg.a187728a0c59baf3892b99093702c269.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.fc403b7b4572c31ed9ea740a3a521d25.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a403efef27b6dc29546da9c63bad6cd7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d46a5d66ecf652fc2117a424d3f799bb.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.75f856722dbeddcb14793a48534b7b9d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ab09b9f4cd4ce34d3156ee901ec7d2ba.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d029f17762fdfe99e3b1228c7ce4979f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ff3130d461377bb85f4a8c3e3e0f7041.jpeg

Luca's swimsuit in white_v2.rar 5.83 MB · 271 downloads MISAKI_Seifuku_v3.rar 14.98 MB · 339 downloads RUKA_Seifuku_summer_v3.rar 16.16 MB · 321 downloads no-skirt_default.rar 74.99 MB · 373 downloads MISAKI_Original color panties.rar 1.9 MB · 188 downloads

This is for 3DMigoto only, right?

27 minutes ago, Wisky said:

This is for 3DMigoto only, right?

衣装の表示切替機能を使うために3DMigotoを使用していますが、服のハッシュ値の都合とスカートの都合上G1Mファイル自体も編集しています。

We are using 3DMigoto to use the outfit's display switching functionality, but we are also editing the G1M file itself for the hash value of the outfit and the skirt.

5 hours ago, tesukawenxuan said:

image.thumb.jpeg.07902a3bc101278d6aaffe038f91760d.jpeg

Is it possible to take off this coat in the game? 

ルカのナイトウェアのパンティ化
Ctrl+1でズボンを脱ぎます。
Ctrl+2でシャツを脱ぎます。

Pantification of Luca's nightwear
Ctrl+1 to remove pants.
Ctrl+2 removes shirt.

image.thumb.jpeg.fe13da532b6210c554afb9d45761f4c1.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.73b913d71b8887df859b118f33ca9cbe.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4ced2ff104b37abf2287c2127b96f74e.jpeg

修正版の公開に伴いこちらは削除しました;

This has been removed with the release of the revised version; and

Edited by parapara

シャツのD3メッシュとD4メッシュの境目を修正・・・;

Correct the border between D3 mesh and D4 mesh on the shirt...;.

image.thumb.jpeg.1eac0d432e15cd559620259888f68cdc.jpeg

Edited by parapara
On 3/12/2023 at 12:57 AM, nudefinder said:

Pubic hair? Japan gurls need pubic hair.

I tried to trace out the textures for pubic hair on the H_RUK_A mod that Woofhat recently released. Wow, the textures look really odd. With FF5 it was staightforward. To add pubic hair via texture, you had to deal with a horizontal seam in addition to the vertical one caused by using only half a body texture. This one seems much worse they are using a single texture twice and it's distorted top and bottom and also left and right. There is also a third texture that includes the vulva that possibly would have hair as well.  I can't think of a way to make this look decent based on the current textures/model.

The Image below on the right is what I sketched in Photoshop (trying to map textures to the model) and the left is the result in Noesis. 

I don't see how this is fixable unless someone can change how the textures are used in the 3D model (eliminating the double use of the same area). Alternatively, someone could model 3D pubic hairs on the model, but those may end up looking like a really thin goatee (as on the FF5 models). 

Anyone who's already worked with the mesh and textures, based on what you have seen so far, would it be a relatively easy or a very difficult task to eliminate the double use of the same texture through the 3D model to allow more normal looking pubic hair textures?

2121879895_H_RUK_APubicHairtexturelocationJPG.JPG.9c1d7c15cfe77458a274876e26c4da81.JPG 

For comparison, here is a 2D pubic hair texture for Yuri from FF5. Some of the other models were a bit harder but not that big a deal. 

807665956_Yuri-Pubic1.thumb.jpg.7d6570a3589f85fcdbddd33e2bbac897.jpg