Nude Mod Request: Fatal Frame IV - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse [Remake]

Finally here are the full remasters on Nexusmods:

[Fatal Frame 4 Remaster 2x]

Fatal Frame 4 Remaster 2x by Jupisoft at Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Nexus mods and community

[Fatal Frame 5 Remaster 2x]

Fatal Frame 5 Remaster 2x by Jupisoft at Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Also a probable cause of the game soft locking, freezing or even crashing might be its hardcoded limitations in the game EXE in RAM, VRAM, etc. So please like it was detected how to remove the film grain effect from the exe after using Steamless, if anyone knows a way to fix its internal limits in memory usage, please do let me know ?

17 minutes ago, Dante4765 said:

Is it possible having the Ruka Nude Mod with 2x Textures too?

Of course, any mod that uses GMPK files should be converted with no problems, only that if any of the textures already has 4096 x 4096 (4K) then it will just be kept the original one, since the game doesn't support bigger textures sadly.

Edit: which one was is it though? LOL, because I've been very busy lately and probably I have missed lots of pages and posts from the forum... Do you know about what page was it posted? Thanks in advance ?

Note: I might also make a 4x if desired, just tell me.

Edited by Jupisoft
42 minutes ago, Jupisoft said:

Of course, any mod that uses GMPK files should be converted with no problems, only that if any of the textures already has 4096 x 4096 (4K) then it will just be kept the original one, since the game doesn't support bigger textures sadly.

Edit: which one was is it though? LOL, because I've been very busy lately and probably I have missed lots of pages and posts from the forum... Do you know about what page was it posted? Thanks in advance ?

Note: I might also make a 4x if desired, just tell me.

Ruka Nude was page 4 and the Misaki Nude one on the same page would be nice too, one page later is Madoka nude. And yes x4 for that ones would be nice. :)

45 minutes ago, Dante4765 said:

Ruka Nude was page 4 and the Misaki Nude one on the same page would be nice too, one page later is Madoka nude. And yes x4 for that ones would be nice. :)

OK, is all goes well in just a few days they should be done then, I'll post here once they are done ?

Edited by Jupisoft
18 hours ago, 猫タビ said:

hello, thank you for helping me test the mod on PC, actually, I gave the wrong file, that's the WIP one since the texture is still unchanged, I'm sorry for the trouble <(_)>

This is the final version, along with a quick mod for Ruka's Tubetop costume

Reveal hidden contents

the crack on her back should be gone (tested on the running & crouching animation) and the texture is fixed

14754931_RukasBack.jpg.8be48fe9f7aed19c2a2fc8a4a63d3de5.jpg

Ruka's Tubetop costume as usual, topless mod called 「ポロリ」style

RukaTubetop.jpg.d3628fe5de27b490c4c6d229fb319ef7.jpg

install note is like the previous one

pass (lowercase) is: what's room #308 called?

since I'm not good at texturing there must be a visible color border on my mod, sorry about that <(_)>

question for experienced modder:

Reveal hidden contents

how do we edit skirt01.g1m related files on belnder?
when tried to import the ib+vb files the mesh is flattened, tried to edit the .fmt file but still not works

I would be grateful if anyone could guide how to do it.

Ruka's mother name (lowercase, without surename)

thank you :)

RukaDefaultTubetop.7z 21.78 MB · 199 downloads

It doesn't open..I've been trying "Sayaka" & "sayaka" many times

1 hour ago, Zero_Noctis said:

It doesn't open..I've been trying "Sayaka" & "sayaka" many times

The pass is "mizuki" which is the name of the #308 room. In japanese "観月" by the way.

PS:  Actually, I think "観月" should be "miduki". Not sure im right or not though.

PPS: Im sorry if the author dont want anyone else to tell the pass.

On 3/14/2023 at 7:17 AM, woofhat said:

Since the models of Koei games are split into pieces, there are some difficulties in making mods.

You need to merge the pieces first, and then have to split them after modding.

I'll share some methods here to offer to people who want to make mods, and I hope it will be of some help to you.

1. There are some fmt files that will have extra BLENDINDICES, and I proposed 1 solution earlier.
@amorrow28 proposed a better solution. Just 1 step, change the extra BLENDINDICES in the fmt file to UNKNOWN.

p0.jpg.2b468d43338ea0d99d49e9cc6c306c61.jpg

2. Merge models.

If you use @amorrow28's g1mtools tool, you will find that all the vertex groups have been modified to skeleton names, so we can merge the meshes directly. No need to find and convert vgmap like before.

p1.jpg.6de41f1321ab876e050b81c4934944e9.jpg

3. Hide pieces.

For the pieces you want to delete, just delete the corresponding fmt/ib/vb file directly. @amorrow28's g1mtools will handle it automatically, which is very convenient.

4.Splitting the model.

@amorrow28 is trying a method that does not require splitting the model, but has not yet succeeded.

So for now, we still need to split the model.

I use Misaki's model as an example to show how to do it.
Here I need to modify mesh 3 7 8 9 .

First unpack the g1m file with @amorrow28's tool.

Use my own tool, FullVgmaps.exe, to extend the *.vgmap file.

2.jpg.329afd66e1b4bfa70b6cbc11ed87d33c.jpg

Import the mesh 3 7 8 9 into blender

3.jpg.7c5504166370f8024e3a71d7ddab1219.jpg

Merge, then modify the model

4.jpg.71244288777b67138c5bd5ae64d89bd4.jpg

Export the model and save it to another location (e.g. H_MSK_A_merged folder).

Modify the vb file using my own tool RemoveExVertices.exe

5.jpg.dbb56daad90fab9c75ea5858509045d5.jpg

Import the modified vb file into blender, and in edit mode, delete all the vertices connected to the vertices (0,0,0), leaving the final mesh 3.

6.jpg.c51e9e0680e5159c81fbce503637fb98.jpg

7.jpg.468e7f70f466f1ff9f3d9e9de59eba56.jpg

Other operations are the same.

Finish.

Finally, thank you very much, @amorrow28, for the useful tools.

P.S:
Misaki nude mod

H_MSK_A.7z 7.52 MB · 1,255 downloads

1.jpg.2af1eb42c02c0d6a80fa252f9184b5fb.jpg

WOW I totally missed this awesome tutorial as well as all these new modding tools. Thanks a lot, for real. So if I understand correctly could this also be used perhaps to mix 2 body parts from different models, like the Shiragiku head with the body of Kid C from Fatal Frame 5 I was trying to do?

Also I would love to make a public request to all of you, because I would love to also have cool / sexy background images when loading maps, etc, and since they can be edited and replaced thanks to my KSCL and KSLT editor, perhaps someone might make some awesome pictures worth to put in a pack that replaces the vanilla wallpapers and backgrounds in game? Perhaps they could even be made by using some of the existing nude mods. Thanks a lot in advance ?

Finally I read a bit about importing back Fatal Frame 5 models to Fatal Frame 4 here, but I'm still a bit confused on what are the exact steps to achieve this and if it works with all the desired models, so if some of you might write a brief description or procedure on how to make that I will be really thankful, and depending on the steps needed, I might also add an extra tool to my main modding tool that automates that type of conversions, so once again thanks a lot for all your help.

Note: also since I gonna do some remasters to the new mods posted here, I will try to finish a first version of my tool that fully automates the process of mod making, well to start of rmastering the textures, but in a few more days finally with automati support to also edit the meshes. I'm gonna check the new tools and tips for that and try to expand what my tool will be able to do in a near future to make it even easier to all of you. Only that I might take a few days, since the last week I didn't had much sleep or rest to try to finish as soon as possible both remasters at 2x. So thanks again for your patience ?

7 hours ago, username is already taken said:

Can someone explain how to import fatal frame 5 character files using that mod manager tool? The only tutorial video I could find is written in Chinese and unfortunately for me, I dont speak that language. And google translate app cannot even scan it from my phone due to its low resolution, 360p (the only resolution available to non-paying viewers).  So it's really sad that only Chinese people can use this tool if noone can explain it in English.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1aY4y1975d/

Untitled-1.jpg

picture ,but that is fatal frame 4 mod manager tool

dsdsdsdsdsdsd.png

2 hours ago, Jupisoft said:

WOW I totally missed this awesome tutorial as well as all these new modding tools. Thanks a lot, for real. So if I understand correctly could this also be used perhaps to mix 2 body parts from different models, like the Shiragiku head with the body of Kid C from Fatal Frame 5 I was trying to do?

It should work.
You can use amorrow28's plugin, it's more convenient.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/161226-atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-the-secret-fairy-nude-mods/?do=findComment&comment=4028700

1 hour ago, username is already taken said:

I found it from here. It says it can swap FF5 models to FF4 game.

Thanks, I believe it's the same some pages before was commented as to give some positives as a virus? Although it might totally be a false positive... I'm a bit scared to use it because of that... Also that made me think too and if you want I might also add an option to swap models for Fatal frame 4 and 5 and maybe even in a near future between FF4 and FF5. Please let me know if you would like me to add this option too. Plus another one that quickly makes a hash or CRC from any GMPK to detect if it's one of tha vanilla or modded ones. ..I'm finally going home after being awake for more almost 30 hours to finish all the remasters very quickly for all of you, so if you find a way to skip the probable memory limitations in the game EXE, please let me know, so everyone can finally use my remasters with full quality. It might need a fix like this? (I have no clue on how to make something similar sadly, so I need all help that is possible, to unlock the RAM and VRAM limit the game might have hardcoded inside):

Wolf's Limit Break - File Size Limit Patch at NieR: Automata Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

In a few days hopefully I'll have some new mod or at least a tool ready to publish here. Thanks once again for all your help, and to all the tool and mod makers that are helping a lot our modding community right now. Have a wonderful day ?

Final Edit: LOL I just got that message that I didn't know it even existed before: "Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.", so it seems I've been working too much... I can't even give any more likes XD

Edited by Jupisoft
8 minutes ago, Jupisoft said:

Thanks, I believe it's the same some pages before was commented as to give some positives as a virus? Although it might totally be a false positive... I'm a bit scared to use it because of that... Also that made me think too and if you want I might also add an option to swap models for Fatal frame 4 and 5 and maybe even in a near future between FF4 and FF5. Please let me know if you would like me to add this option too. Plus another one that quickly makes a hash or CRC from any GMPK to detect if it's one of tha vanilla or modded ones. ..I'm finally going home after being awake for more almost 30 hours to finish all the remasters very quickly for all of you, so if you find a way to skip the probable memory limitations in the game EXE, please let me know, so everyone can finally use my remasters with full quality. It might need a fix like this? (I have no clue on how to make something similar sadly, so I need all help that is possible, to unlock the RAM and VRAM limit the game might have hardcoded inside):

Wolf's Limit Break - File Size Limit Patch at NieR: Automata Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

In a few days hopefully I'll have some new mod or at least a tool ready to publish here. Thanks once again for all your help, and to all the tool and mod makers that are helping a lot our modding community right now. Have a wonderful day ?

Final Edit: LOL I just got that message that I didn't know it even existed before: "Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.", so it seems I've been working too much... I can't even give any more likes XD

I tried the program and couldn't swap FF5 models to FF4 with it. It made my game crash. Hopefully we can all find out how to swap them soon! :)

48 minutes ago, Jupisoft said:

Thanks, I believe it's the same some pages before was commented as to give some positives as a virus? Although it might totally be a false positive... I'm a bit scared to use it because of that... Also that made me think too and if you want I might also add an option to swap models for Fatal frame 4 and 5 and maybe even in a near future between FF4 and FF5. Please let me know if you would like me to add this option too.

Yes please, I would love to play as FF5 characters in FF4 game like some people are showing off in this thread but never explains how they did it.

I already messaged the guy a few days ago, who posted this screenshot in this thread, and still never got a reply to him. So I am not really sure if he used that mod manager tool to swap characters or just ported it as xps file instead. That's why I wanted to know how that tool actually works.

1610388178_4.thumb.jpg.349fa37af.jpg

On 3/21/2023 at 4:51 PM, 猫タビ said:

hello, thank you for helping me test the mod on PC, actually, I gave the wrong file, that's the WIP one since the texture is still unchanged, I'm sorry for the trouble <(_)>

This is the final version, along with a quick mod for Ruka's Tubetop costume

Reveal hidden contents

the crack on her back should be gone (tested on the running & crouching animation) and the texture is fixed

14754931_RukasBack.jpg.8be48fe9f7aed19c2a2fc8a4a63d3de5.jpg

Ruka's Tubetop costume as usual, topless mod called 「ポロリ」style

RukaTubetop.jpg.d3628fe5de27b490c4c6d229fb319ef7.jpg

install note is like the previous one

pass (lowercase) is: what's room #308 called?

since I'm not good at texturing there must be a visible color border on my mod, sorry about that <(_)>

question for experienced modder:

Reveal hidden contents

how do we edit skirt01.g1m related files on belnder?
when tried to import the ib+vb files the mesh is flattened, tried to edit the .fmt file but still not works

I would be grateful if anyone could guide how to do it.

Ruka's mother name (lowercase, without surename)

thank you :)

RukaDefaultTubetop.7z 21.78 メガバイト · 218 ダウンロード

取り敢えず答え書いて良いですよね。

308号室の呼び名は「観月」ですが、読み方は「カンヅキ」です。
でもパスワードは「ミズキ」・・・ちょっと分かり辛いかもですよ。

It's okay to write the answer for now.

Room 308 is called "Kanzuki," but it reads "kanzuki.
But the password is "mizuki"... It might be a little confusing.

12 hours ago, jimkage said:

Whats the password friends? 

It should be sayaka right? But I only get errors. Why does this moron like to put game spoilers as passwords? holy fuck asshole just put 1234 for ffs. 

sorry for being a moron <(_)>

and please ready the post carefully once more, if you still can't figure the password read this one:

hope it can help

2 hours ago, white and black panda said:

取り敢えず答え書いて良いですよね。

308号室の呼び名は「観月」ですが、読み方は「カンヅキ」です。
でもパスワードは「ミズキ」・・・ちょっと分かり辛いかもですよ。

返事してくれて誠にありがとうございました。<(_)>

Wii版をプレイ頂いたら昔から読み方は「カンズキ」ではなく「ミズキ」なんです。

漢字を使ったから仕方がないですよね、色んな読み方をしたから。

4 hours ago, username is already taken said:

Yes please, I would love to play as FF5 characters in FF4 game like some people are showing off in this thread but never explains how they did it.

I already messaged the guy a few days ago, who posted this screenshot in this thread, and still never got a reply to him. So I am not really sure if he used that mod manager tool to swap characters or just ported it as xps file instead. That's why I wanted to know how that tool actually works.

1610388178_4.thumb.jpg.349fa37af.jpg

that guy just show off u will got nothing from him this thread is really suck when some paid mod guy and some show off guy exist