1. Unfortunately you can only download the screens from mega. Their size was too big to be hosted here in LL. I can assure you the link is perfectly safe.

2. Umm, I dont have a series where one character is peeing in another charachters mouth. can you tell me witch screen you refer to?

3. If you see the text but only black screens there you are missing the nif files.Make sure you have installed everything correctly. There are some loading screens that do not load a nif however and the text from sextreme loading screens will appear in those too. That is normal.

1. Unfortunately you can only download the screens from mega. Their size was too big to be hosted here in LL. I can assure you the link is perfectly safe.

2. Umm, I dont have a series where one character is peeing in another charachters mouth. can you tell me witch screen you refer to?

3. If you see the text but only black screens there you are missing the nif files.Make sure you have installed everything correctly. There are some loading screens that do not load a nif however and the text from sextreme loading screens will appear in those too. That is normal.

Well, when I downloaded it, it didn't come with the .Nif.

Also, the screen I'm referring to is below the download button, the attached thumbnails. The third column, third down. It's a character peeing into another's mouth. I'd also like to see the series with the entire first row.

Oh, its not peeing. It's supposed to be cum. If when you downloaded it didn't contain any nifs. chances are you downloaded either the russian or the german translations. The screens are the files from mega.

Now the screen you refer to is certainly contained in the All-in package, and I think it is also contained in the all ff package. Dont remember :-)

Oh, its not peeing. It's supposed to be cum. If when you downloaded it didn't contain any nifs. chances are you downloaded either the russian or the german translations. The screens are the files from mega.

Now the screen you refer to is certainly contained in the All-in package, and I think it is also contained in the all ff package. Dont remember :-)

Ok, thank you.

I just tried to download the All FF, but it said I needed a decryption key?

• 2 weeks later...

I cant seem to get the decryption key working it keeps asking me for it and i try copying in /#!0hMjAQIL! #!0hMjAQIL!Fp4DvHlBfNiJRaMRgqLSmz409lM9I7qnLvNblcSTImk in different combinations but it still wont work

Did you try this:?

The green is the decription key

/#!0hMjAQIL! #!0hMjAQIL!Fp4DvHlBfNiJRaMRgqLSmz409lM9I7qnLvNblcSTImk

You can also delete the "----name" from the address bar and hit enter to get the link to work.

Dont suppose youve considered doing some futa loading screens? (I havent looked through all the pages if there is one)

No there aren't any futa ones...yet :-) there are some with dildos though.

What happened to our promised PinUps expansion pack? :(

Dont worry. It is in the workshop. although it is pushed back a bit than the orginial planing, the good news is that they will be better than originaly planed, as I will use some new models for the upcoming screens.

I can not download these files. :(

Please help.

Read the description again especially the red part.

Sorry, but English is not my native language. :(

I am not understand this...

Please be a bit more specific as to why you cannot download the file.

Dont suppose youve considered doing some futa loading screens? (I havent looked through all the pages if there is one)

Dont worry. It is in the workshop. although it is pushed back a bit than the orginial planing, the good news is that they will be better than originaly planed, as I will use some new models for the upcoming screens.

Not a big deal, can i cross my fingers?

Yes you can :)

But After I release the series I am working on now. 

Got too many open things to make and my 'plate' is a bit full right now.

I can not download these files. :(

Please help.

Read the description again especially the red part.

Sorry, but English is not my native language. :(

I am not understand this...

Please be a bit more specific as to why you cannot download the file.

Because English is too difficult for me. :(   - (Google translate).

Yes you can :)

But After I release the series I am working on now. 

Got too many open things to make and my 'plate' is a bit full right now.

Oh awesome, I really like the other loading screens btw :D