people have been asking for about a year now for a mod that uses these animations.

Has one been created or not?

This was started august 22 so it has not been a year. and as posted a few times per page "no".

If you look through the back-pages of the forum, these have been requested for a long time. And these arent the first, though they do appear to be the best.

And, as for the "no", I was asking if any were "WIP" or such, where we could look forward to them.

Sexlab is updating it next i believe but there cant really be a WIP until moders get the scripts to it. There are a couple posts of people who are saying they will implement them to there mod and a few others making more animations from what I have seen.

I'd like to see something a bit different from what we had in Oblivion this is the suggestion I posted in the mod ideas thread

I'd like to see a Druid class like mod where certain abilities would be gained/renewed by getting primal with various supported beasts. Such as various buffs or being able to summon a Bear after an intimate encounter with one but the process would need to be repeated to do so again and maybe a ritual would be needed to invite the animal to mate such as a dance or something. Maybe have a Druid perk tree where abilities to benefit from higher level beasts would need to be unlocked. Also the possibility to regain or overcharge your mana pool through such encounters. Some high level perks might also introduce the possibility of being polluted by unnatural creatures or even men where buffs are lost and maybe even debuffs are applied. Also reward the player for being in nature maybe they can earn a well rested bonus out in the wild like sleeping in a pacified bears cave where as spending to much time in town would be bad. 

Mind you it's gotten flamed once so far. What can you do some people just can't keep their opinions to themselves.

if we're talking about ideas for mods, as for me i'd prefer my character to be raped rather than a spell that just makes it happen or a "lets fuck" dialogue option with a beast :P

lets say you fight a werewolf and two things might happen, either it kills you off or he rapes you and leaves you alone after, or if an animal attacks you, you might save yourself by undressing your character and that will make the beast rape you and make it friendly to you for a short amount of time

but hey, thats just me being picky with my suggestions...I want it to be immersive as much as possible

@pizzaguy : I feel you on that one ! I love immersion and I think "offering" yourself to a beast, like if you were begging for mercy, feels way more immersive. Of course sometimes monsters can randomly decide to rape the character instead of just killing it. It's something that might happen in real life you know but nobody tells that kind of story afterward. I don't want any dialogue or spells neither, but I guess a test mod like that could make us a little bit less hungry for a real good immersive mod.

No right now it is only a resource pack for modders, aka, there are just a bunch of raw files with no way of viewing in the actual game. As it has already been mentioned several dozen times by now, wait, have patience. Though a lot of the animations are done it is still a far cry from being playable.

It's like saying, "oh crap yes! I have flour! When can I have cake?"

Well we only have one of the main ingredients for bestiality in Skyrim. Modders are still 'cookin' up the rest of the cake for us to enjoy.

#12 icon_share.png

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

• photo-thumb-82377.jpg?_r=1376350050
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 620 posts
I'll just leave this here...

7z.png  Bestiality Bear Spell.7z   19.7KB   143 downloads

Readme.txt

Spoiler 

Screenshot

Spoiler 

This was left over here. just so's you would know.. Cant get it to work myself..: (

#12 icon_share.png

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

• photo-thumb-82377.jpg?_r=1376350050
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 620 posts

I'll just leave this here...

7z.png  Bestiality Bear Spell.7z   19.7KB   143 downloads

Readme.txt

Spoiler 

Screenshot

Spoiler 

This was left over here. just so's you would know.. Cant get it to work myself..: (

I have tested this and it works pretty well!   just some character/bear alignment needed, but the synchronizations of the animations was spot on!

Well done!   Wish I could mod...   its something that modders can get a look at and see how the interactions are setup...

Thanks b3lisario.

Yep, works fine. Had some alignement issues too when the bear hit me just as i cast the spell because of staggering. Tried to change it to dogs/wolfs too and failed miserably. This whole script properties and calling of animations stuff is still beyond me:) But thanks to b3lisario. First mod for beastieshagging, congrats!

Oh and by the way.... how does gones mod work!? I can't get it to PLAY THE ANIMATIONS no matter what I try!!   ;)

Yep, works fine. Had some alignement issues too when the bear hit me just as i cast the spell because of staggering. Tried to change it to dogs/wolfs too and failed miserably. This whole script properties and calling of animations stuff is still beyond me:) But thanks to b3lisario. First mod for beastieshagging, congrats!

Oh and by the way.... how does gones mod work!? I can't get it to PLAY THE ANIMATIONS no matter what I try!!   ;)

yeah i finally got it to work also. had to change a few things.. 1. being joining the bear faction so my 1st level toon dont get kilt in the process..lol

player.addfac 000FBBF3 1

but after the deed though if i go into FPV  then back out i can not move at all, have to reload a save.

P.S. Gones work is not a mod at all.. just the anime files to be implemented into mods.

Ruff!