I installed the Bestiality Extras, but some creatures such as giants have invisible penis? How to solve this please?

EDIT: Ok I think found the solution now... you're suppose to rename and .nif files so they can overwrite the original. But the giant still has problems because there 2 types of giants and only 1 of them gets a penis model...

Further testing found that frost spider sex alignment is incorrect, and perhaps chaurus may be off a bit too.

Also have problem with dragons, their mouths are too small so my character just floats in front of its face during sex...

I installed the Bestiality Extras, but some creatures such as giants have invisible penis? How to solve this please?

EDIT: Ok I think found the solution now... you're suppose to rename and .nif files so they can overwrite the original. But the giant still has problems because there 2 types of giants and only 1 of them gets a penis model...

I never tampered with nif files on giants.  Never had a problem with missing stuff.  You might want to recheck that.

I never tampered with nif files on giants.  Never had a problem with missing stuff.  You might want to recheck that.

Yes I found it strange too. But I did test it. For example:

I changed giant_nude.nif to giant.nif, restart game, giant has penis

Quit game, changed giant.nif back to giant_nude.nif, restart game, giant has no penis

Quit game, changed giant_nude.nif to giant.nif again, restart game, giant has penis again

I have no idea why...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also found another problem:

For example, in sabrecat character asset folder, I have to

1. delete sabrecat.nif and sabrecatsnow.nif and

2. rename sabrecathard.nif and sabrecatsnowhard.nif to sabrecat.nif and sabrecatsnow.nif 

so the penis appear on sabrecats. However in game their models will freeze, they will float while in freeze position, and attack you with invisible hands.

I have to move sabrecatsnow.nif (renamed one) to somewhere else to solve this problem. It seems like sometimes a character asset folder only allows one .nif file...

I'm also having a problem with missing giant penises when using this with sexlab and defeatedv4.

I'm having some issues with the dragon animations with sexlab.

and...

oh yeah, when the dragon animation starts it heads for the right, like moving away  to right , like strafing or something all the way at the end of the landscape.

Heh, actually I'm having this happen as well. As soon as the animation starts, the dragon splits and heads off into the distance. Also sometimes the animation starts backwards. My PC is facing the wrong direction and the whole animation is out of sync. Looks very strange lol.

I'm also having a problem with missing giant penises when using this with sexlab and defeatedv4.

The same can not display the genitals of giant?

For other package I do not know I have yet to see them.

Yes I found it strange too. But I did test it. For example:

I changed giant_nude.nif to giant.nif, restart game, giant has penis

Quit game, changed giant.nif back to giant_nude.nif, restart game, giant has no penis

Quit game, changed giant_nude.nif to giant.nif again, restart game, giant has penis again

I have no idea why...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also found another problem:

For example, in sabrecat character asset folder, I have to

1. delete sabrecat.nif and sabrecatsnow.nif and

2. rename sabrecathard.nif and sabrecatsnowhard.nif to sabrecat.nif and sabrecatsnow.nif 

so the penis appear on sabrecats. However in game their models will freeze, they will float while in freeze position, and attack you with invisible hands.

I have to move sabrecatsnow.nif (renamed one) to somewhere else to solve this problem. It seems like sometimes a character asset folder only allows one .nif file...

Yeah, it doesn't appear to be doing the swap for some reason with the full 4.0 FNIS and such. 

Weird.

{Edit} And doesn't seem to be making some of them erect if they are there.

I also ran into the problem with giant spiders and chaurus being reverse. Regular spiders seemed fine.

only a small problem with "frostbitespidercold.nif"

image:

Frostbite.jpg

this does not happen with the regular version:

frostbite2.jpg

Now I agree with this, this happens to me all the time well the top picture, as for the dragon when he has nookie with my character she is miles off in the distance, but saying that I have no probs with anything else and runs like a dream, have u seen the cum inflation when a giant is impregnating ya character.... thumbs up and I would give kudos if I could....

I'll have to see if the new update fixes the rotation issue. Still not sure on the 'body-swap' issue though. Still not getting the horse, dragon, bears and Draugr/falmor body switches.

Rotation now works right, but still not getting the body swap for bears, Charus, giant and Draugr to work.

And the Draugr are basically frozen during animation. Progress?

Hi Gone,

I tried your mod and it´s a really impressive work :)

The only minor issue for me so far are the horses, which are "unequipped" and so the animations look quite silly.

As you posted in the OP I need these:

Requirements:

For the animations to not be air humping, you'll need:

• EternalBlack, Immersive Bodies (Dragon Male and Male Horse) http://www.loverslab...es/#entry340358 (please look at his permissions section before downloading, but basically if you're downloading them to use for these animations you're fine.)

I´d love to install these files, but unfortunatly they require all DLC´s (dragonborn, dawnguard, hearthfire) to be installed and can´t afford to buy them in the moment. :(

Do you (or anybody else) know where I could get Male Horse meshes and textures without the need to install all official DLC´s?

Any suggestions would be welcome and once again,

Thank You for this great mod.

Hi Gone,

I tried your mod and it´s a really impressive work :)

The only minor issue for me so far are the horses, which are "unequipped" and so the animations look quite silly.

As you posted in the OP I need these:

Requirements:

For the animations to not be air humping, you'll need:

• EternalBlack, Immersive Bodies (Dragon Male and Male Horse) http://www.loverslab...es/#entry340358 (please look at his permissions section before downloading, but basically if you're downloading them to use for these animations you're fine.)

I´d love to install these files, but unfortunatly they require all DLC´s (dragonborn, dawnguard, hearthfire) to be installed and can´t afford to buy them in the moment. :(

Do you (or anybody else) know where I could get Male Horse meshes and textures without the need to install all official DLC´s?

Any suggestions would be welcome and once again,

Thank You for this great mod.

Those aren't the files you're looking for. EternalBlack stated that he has taken down the horse and dragon packs - the ones you actually need - for now for some reason. My dragons are tear-jerkingly dickless as well. So as long as he doesn't re-up those packs - or we find another download source for them - they will remain that way.

There is no body swap at all. Gone has made the erect meshes (and in the alleged text files, he is even explaining how to use them).

But then, there is no mod actually implementing the body swap at the start of sex animations.

You can rename the files. But then you have got no penis at all... or everybody with a perennial boner.

Loverslab framework is not going to implement it. 

Let's hope some modder will take care of this issue.

There is no body swap at all. Gone has made the erect meshes (and in the alleged text files, he is even explaining how to use them).

But then, there is no mod actually implementing the body swap at the start of sex animations.

You can rename the files. But then you have got no penis at all... or everybody with a perennial boner.

So no nude-suits for animals then... Hmm...

Not yet*

And indeed, he explains how he planned to do bodyswaps and prepared the models for that but isn't quite sure how to implement it. The question is, how hard would it be to model just one penis model that slowly animates to erection?