Me again.

I did another attempt, going back some saves (and deleting the new ones) until I found a save "without" your mod.

At this point I make a "Clean to save" using the tool you suggested. Then I launched the game again, I make a new save and exit.

So:

1. Installed the mod (it seems a new fresh installation, this time).

2. Placed the esp in the correct place in the load order (alphabetical order within the other SexLab mods I have).

3. Ran FNIS for users (even if it's not needed).

4. Launched the game with the latest "clean" save.

5. Made a new save.

6. Followed every step of the recruiting journey until I discovered the Guild and I entered the building.

At this point:

a. I talked to Esmeralda.

b. The recryuiting Quest got "completed".

c. The "The Cuming of Many" quest started automatically (YEAH! no more rape job!).

d. Tried to talk with Luna

AND Problems.

1. Luna has no dialogue about protitution jobs (male nor female). She has only the "What about jobs" dialogue.

2. Arianna has no dialogues at all.

3. Esmeralda has no "special job" dialogue (this should be right, at this point).

I Tried to start the SLGRNJ quest manually via console (setstage SLGRNJ 10).

The quest started and gave me [...] location and [...] client.  ??????????????????????

Luna has still no dialogues about end of jobs, new jobs or similar. She speaks about "how is going your job?" and no more.

using the console command "sqv SLGRNJ" gives me some reports:

quest = running

active = yes

stage = 10

priority = 40

REF Luna ---> NONE

REF Client ---> NONE

REF Location ---> NONE

That's all, for now.

im stuck on "the cuming of many" quest at reputaion 4 with no more quest dialogue. luna tells me she has a ton of jobs but doesnt give me any more.  the other girls dont have quests yet neither. have i missed anything somewhere else?

i reloaded an old save and got past this point

Edited by torkenstiem

i tryed something :

i save after having the job

Do the job

Fast travel back to the guild, make another save before entry

ask for another job

then repeat, i got one time the [.......] customer, so i reloaded the previous save and everything go fines.

started the blackmail job, plant the evidence, ask for sex,.... CTD :x

I think i have a mod who make the potential customer "busy" when Luna try to find one, Immersive patrols use vanila NPC as travelers between cities maybe it is the reason for the [...]

MWAHAHAHA, the offending part has been found.

It appears the game discriminates. It demands you do not have sex with anyone in dawnstar ( i know WTF)

I'll be removing the offending part in the following few minutes and i'll upload a fix soon.

This version of the guild is much, much better and less buggy. Thank you very much.

One note for players:

if you are in the middle of doing the test or a task for the guild (very sex act) and the dragon or vampires attack you or the village, you won't be able to accomplish the test or the task. Therefore I would suggest you to kill the dragon or vampires first and then go and do the test/task. otherwise, you will unnecessary lost your time trying to fulfill them. This happened to me. So I quick saved the game and first kill the dragon and proceeded with task without any problem

This version of the guild is much, much better and less buggy. Thank you very much.

One note for players:

if you are in the middle of doing the test or a task for the guild (very sex act) and the dragon or vampires attack you or the village, you won't be able to accomplish the test or the task. Therefore I would suggest you to kill the dragon or vampires first and then go and do the test/task. otherwise, you will unnecessary lost your time trying to fulfill them. This happened to me. So I quick saved the game and first kill the dragon and proceeded with task without any problem

Thx Inicial44, it means a lot to me :cool:

Next fix uploaded. You wouldn't believe what i had to do to get such an easy fix working...

Downloaded new fix. Everything worked fine up to completing the first  prostitution quest. I returned  to Luna got paid but then no more quests available. Talked to Esmerelda she said i needed to get quests from Luna but again she has nothing past "Tell me about the jobs you have available" and then nothing else. But, she tells me "clients are waiting for you pretty girl" and " Jobs are piling up". Did i maybe do something wrong? I'm mostly computer illiterate, so it could be me LOL. Thanks for your modding efforts cause i have no idea how you do it lol.

Downloaded new fix. Everything worked fine up to completing the first  prostitution quest. I returned  to Luna got paid but then no more quests available. Talked to Esmerelda she said i needed to get quests from Luna but again she has nothing past "Tell me about the jobs you have available" and then nothing else. But, she tells me "clients are waiting for you pretty girl" and " Jobs are piling up". Did i maybe do something wrong? I'm mostly computer illiterate, so it could be me LOL. Thanks for your modding efforts cause i have no idea how you do it lol.

Thanks ;)

Hmmmmm, that's strange. It sounds like aliases failed to fill again...

Can you verify this for me please by typing "SQV SLGRNJ" in the console. It will say something along the lines of

"aliases

Luna --> 'xxx'

City --> 'xxx'

Client --> 'xxx'

What I need to know is whether the xxx shows a number or a big intimidating 'NONE'.

Hello!

I am having an issue with one of the Blackmail Jobs (first one I got). I've been sent to blackmail Sograf, who is one of the crewmen of the ship that sends you to Solstheim as part of the Dragonborn DLC. When I approach him, I am unable to engage any conversation with him, before and after planting the ring, making it impossible to complete the quest.

I would complete it by Console Command, but I was unable to find the Quest ID due to an otherwise packed questlog.

Any way to sort this out?
Thanks.

Toxim - I hope that TheSC wouldn't mind me trying to help you in this problem. If you entered actor's name in console like "help xxx (xxx - name of the actor) and you didn't get his ID, or you got a message: NONE, try to find him in Google search. The actor is default character created by Dragonborn or Dawngard expansion, and Google will surely have link(s) where you can find his ID.  It helped me.

Thanks ;)

Hmmmmm, that's strange. It sounds like aliases failed to fill again...

Can you verify this for me please by typing "SQV SLGRNJ" in the console. It will say something along the lines of

"aliases

Luna --> 'xxx'

City --> 'xxx'

Client --> 'xxx'

What I need to know is whether the xxx shows a number or a big intimidating 'NONE'.

NONE  for all three

Toxim - I hope that TheSC wouldn't mind me trying to help you in this problem. If you entered actor's name in console like "help xxx (xxx - name of the actor) and you didn't get his ID, or you got a message: NONE, try to find him in Google search. The actor is default character created by Dragonborn or Dawngard expansion, and Google will surely have link(s) where you can find his ID.  It helped me.

The main source of informations for everything about Skyrim is here:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skyrim

I think it is great if you can help eachother

So please do ;)

Hello!

I am having an issue with one of the Blackmail Jobs (first one I got). I've been sent to blackmail Sograf, who is one of the crewmen of the ship that sends you to Solstheim as part of the Dragonborn DLC. When I approach him, I am unable to engage any conversation with him, before and after planting the ring, making it impossible to complete the quest.

I would complete it by Console Command, but I was unable to find the Quest ID due to an otherwise packed questlog.

Any way to sort this out?
Thanks.

I think that Toxirn meant something else though...

The trick with setting the quest is using the following quest ID

"SLGRBM"

Then just use the setstage command like this

SetStage SLGRBM 20

The ship bug is really annoying, but I can't do much about it :(

I'm going to look into the aliases failing to fill later today.

Hi, ive been trying to get actually into the guild for awhile now, but whenever i talk to the beggar in whiterun, he just keeps telling me to get on my knee's and nothing happens, im at the point where i got vaginal animations. Did i do something wrong, or should i just go to another city and try?