Hi, ive been trying to get actually into the guild for awhile now, but whenever i talk to the beggar in whiterun, he just keeps telling me to get on my knee's and nothing happens, im at the point where i got vaginal animations. Did i do something wrong, or should i just go to another city and try?

Do you have the latest version? it sounds like you have the v431Fixed version, the v431FIXED version should actually work.

Hi, ive been trying to get actually into the guild for awhile now, but whenever i talk to the beggar in whiterun, he just keeps telling me to get on my knee's and nothing happens, im at the point where i got vaginal animations. Did i do something wrong, or should i just go to another city and try?

Do you have the latest version? it sounds like you have the v431Fixed version, the v431FIXED version should actually work.

Nope, dident have it, dident know it was updated, thanks.

Ok, reloaded a save before i got to riften, got the note still dident update the quest, got to dawnstar, he is alive, but when i talk to him nothing come up about the note.

The trick with setting the quest is using the following quest ID

"SLGRBM"

Then just use the setstage command like this

SetStage SLGRBM 20

Thank you, that was exactly the information I needed!

Very much enjoying this mod, though the SetStage is very much needed for the Blackmail quests since I quite often get quests without any target NPC, or even without a town as well (Names only appearing as [...]). Without being able to complete and pick the quest up again I would have been proper stuck ages ago, rather than blazing on as I've now.

By the way, is the second Special Quest the last quest given in the current build of the mod, or does it continue? Couldn't see any more quests to pick up (expect for Guard Duty and Blackmail).

I've found the second issue with alias filling, it appears the game isn't bad to dawnstar but bad to all towns that do not have seperate cells. In other words, Falkreath fails too.

Fix later tonight.

You might want to check on Morthal and Winterhold as well then. Both of those towns don't have barriers between them and the open world either. Though maybe it works? I wouldn't know, but it couldn't hurt to check them.

I think you should update the pictures on the file

I know right?!

If you have a good screenshot please upload ;)

I've found the second issue with alias filling, it appears the game isn't bad to dawnstar but bad to all towns that do not have seperate cells. In other words, Falkreath fails too.

Fix later tonight.

You might want to check on Morthal and Winterhold as well then. Both of those towns don't have barriers between them and the open world either. Though maybe it works? I wouldn't know, but it couldn't hurt to check them.

Thanks, but winterhold works diffrent in the editor because the city is really only the mage's college. And morthal, yeah. That one wasn't unlocked on my map at the time of making and I forgot about it. :angel:

But thanks for telling me. ;)

UFF!!

Installed fresh new version 0.431READTHETOPIC.

1. Talked to Brenuin (beggar of Whiterun) ---> All fine.

2. Followed my Initiation Journey up to Leigelf in Dawnstar ----> All fine

FOUND A CONFLICT WITH the mod "Spectator Crowds" by mainfct:  At the end of the sex, Leigelf loose his dialogues and has ONLY the "crowds comments". Impossible to complete the step of the quest.

SOLUTION:  unistalled the "Spectator Crowds" mod.

Tried again and everything went good.

3. Continued the journey to the Guild ----> Recruitement COMPLETED.

4. Talked to Esmeralda --- everything seems good.

5. Talked to Luna ----> FINALLY she has the dialogue fro the protituition job.

6. Take a job.

PROBLEM:

First job ----->  Go to [...] in [...].  No markers. Impossible to complete. Checked by console:  REF Luna is OK, Ref Location and REF Client are both NONE.

Completed the job using console setstage command. Obtained Reward by Luna, gold and completed mission in the journal.

Second Job ---->  AS ABOVE!!

Third Job -------> AS ABOVE!

Fourth job ------> AS ABOVE!

And so on .... forever.

Quest "The Cuming of many" started autonatically after first talk with Esmeralda  BUT  no update. Objective is ALWAYS the same (reputation 0/5) even if completed 10 jobs with Luna.

Arianna has NO dialogues at all.

Esmeralda has ONLY standard dialogues, no one about special jobs.

Ok, for everyone that is kind of done with playing the first 2 quests, which by now I completely understand.... You can either do them for debugging or you can use the following code to skip ahead to completing the path to the guild.

use both codes:
SetStage SLG02 90
Coc Dolusvexillum

Aaaaaaaaaaaah I removed too much scripts :(

But I can't tell which one are necessary and which ones aren't -.-'

Imma give this another shot :/

Really sorry guys :/

Do Not Be Sorry!!! You are doing a great job!!! So what if it has bugs, I'm sure you will work them out. You are doing more than I and alot of people here can do. You keep trying and we will keep testing. But, dont be sorry, Because I for sure and i guarantee alot more are extremely happy with your work and appreciate all of your hard work , effort, and conviction. (and all the other modders here doing thier thing) Thank you very much.

I have established SexLabGuild V431Pleasework. This version is better previous, but there are problems.

At appointment of casual clients, sometimes they do not have names, instead of a name - [...]. Helps reboot of last preservation because other client is generated.

I think that game them does not see because they are dead.

In mod there is a check on death rate of the generated actors?

Do Not Be Sorry!!! You are doing a great job!!! So what if it has bugs, I'm sure you will work them out. You are doing more than I and alot of people here can do. You keep trying and we will keep testing. But, dont be sorry, Because I for sure and i guarantee alot more are extremely happy with your work and appreciate all of your hard work , effort, and conviction. (and all the other modders here doing thier thing) Thank you very much.

Thanks, that's really nice to hear :shy:

I have established SexLabGuild V431Pleasework. This version is better previous, but there are problems.
At appointment of casual clients, sometimes they do not have names, instead of a name - [...]. Helps reboot of last preservation because other client is generated.
I think that game them does not see because they are dead.

In mod there is a check on death rate of the generated actors?

Don't tell anyone this, but the casual client job selects actors the same way the thieves guild pickpocketing jobs select actors... I copy pasted their system :P

So I'm unsure why it sometimes returns [...]

You could try putting it higher in your load order and see if that helps anything...(As the problem never occurs on my barely modded(essentials only) laptop)

Tell me if it helps anything ;)

Completely agree with DB. You are doing excellent job.

Love this mod! Everything working OK but just a few thoughts :-)

Will the "HQ" be decorated any further? All those naked girls and no fires, no beds!

Is there a list of the tasks? I undertook 3 and can't remember what I was supposed to do for one of them! I think that I may have f****d it up as the target got killed after I tried to pickpocket him.

Other than that really enjoying playing this - keep up the good work!

Love this mod! Everything working OK but just a few thoughts :-)

Will the "HQ" be decorated any further? All those naked girls and no fires, no beds!

Is there a list of the tasks? I undertook 3 and can't remember what I was supposed to do for one of them! I think that I may have f****d it up as the target got killed after I tried to pickpocket him.

Other than that really enjoying playing this - keep up the good work!

It's great to hear that so many people enjoy my work, it really makes me want to mod more lol. A very big thanks to you all for your support.

The HQ is very much a WIP. In the next version a library will be added. Hopefully I'll be able to find the right clothes for them to wear as well(I know, it hurts, but we all knew it had to happen at some point) and then they'll be dressed as well.

I'm still looking for stuff to decorate the HQ with, if anyone has any bright ideas I'm all ears.

As for the task thing... I haven't really made anything for when you screw your victim to death, I should do something about that. Right now your easiest option is to either resurrect him or use the console to skip the quest.

I just wish to write that I'm one who really appreciate yout work, TheSC.

I'm trying to give you as many detailed informations I can while testing your mod.

About the girls, you could think to dress them with the Tavern Clothes, because this cloth is used by the "Radiant Prostitution" mod by manfct and, by this mod, is already "tagged" as prostitute's clothes.

Hey, i really like this mod, it worked fine in V.33. Then i updated, i did a clean save and reinstalled it to update, everything worked fine up to when i finished the initiation, none of the girls offer me jobs, i can ask what jobs are available, but there is no dialog to actually get a job.

The quest "Cumming of many" has started and says i should earn reputation but it says [...]/5 for how much reputation i have?

This is quite annoying as i cannot continue with the questline or do any jobs, which is a shame because this is a brilliant mod and i really like it.

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Some pictures:

post-212247-0-98578200-1379814422_thumb.png

post-212247-0-48289600-1379814426_thumb.png

post-212247-0-02952000-1379814430_thumb.png

post-212247-0-42203400-1379814433_thumb.png

Hey, i really like this mod, it worked fine in V.33. Then i updated, i did a clean save and reinstalled it to update, everything worked fine up to when i finished the initiation, none of the girls offer me jobs, i can ask what jobs are available, but there is no dialog to actually get a job.

The quest "Cumming of many" has started and says i should earn reputation but it says [...]/5 for how much reputation i have?

This is quite annoying as i cannot continue with the questline or do any jobs, which is a shame because this is a brilliant mod and i really like it.

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Some pictures:

Skyrim doesn't do clean saves the way oblivion does. You can either reload a save before you were using my mod or you can use the skyrim save cleaner(on the nexus). But simply deinstalling saving and reinstalling just wont work.

Thanks for the screens ;)

As to decoration, what type would that be ?

As to "usual", quite "classy" with doors only for rooms, and otherwise (are they some available for Skyrim ?) Rideau (cloth descending from ceiling).
Then, decoration herself, using the most upper class available ?
(In case, scripting a change as to starting with basic decoration / average quality stuffs, and when the PC make sufficient progress, the option to upgrade is proposed ?).

Otherwise, flowers, some "tools" here and here (dildo) cloths (depend if some have ground icon of some interest, etc).

Brothel decoration are usualy depending of the local (proximity) setup, so ..

As to decoration, what type would that be ?

As to "usual", quite "classy" with doors only for rooms, and otherwise (are they some available for Skyrim ?) Rideau (cloth descending from ceiling).

Then, decoration herself, using the most upper class available ?

(In case, scripting a change as to starting with basic decoration / average quality stuffs, and when the PC make sufficient progress, the option to upgrade is proposed ?).

Otherwise, flowers, some "tools" here and here (dildo) cloths (depend if some have ground icon of some interest, etc).

Brothel decoration are usualy depending of the local (proximity) setup, so ..

Hmmmm, contrary to popular believe the hideout/HQ below falkreath is not a brothel and will probably never hold costumers. The next release will add a lot more backbone to the story and probably explain a lot.

I LOVE the upgrading idea though.

If I keep on rolling with this mod(and it looks like I will) I will be making a brothel at some point so don't worry.

Skyrim doesn't do clean saves the way oblivion does. You can either reload a save before you were using my mod or you can use the skyrim save cleaner(on the nexus). But simply deinstalling saving and reinstalling just wont work.

Thanks, i used the save cleaner, got this working, but does anything happen after the Cherry quest? 

If not, are you still continuing with this mod? (i.e adding more quests, NPCs whatever)

Thanks, i used the save cleaner, got this working, but does anything happen after the Cherry quest? 

If not, are you still continuing with this mod? (i.e adding more quests, NPCs whatever)

The cherry quest is the end of the main questline right now.

Yes, the mod is still a WIP and will probably remain that way for at least a few months(I don't work that fast)

I'm affraid of giving a time/date for the next update because that might cause the whole thing to be rushed, and I'm doing a lot of cool things right now(in my oppinion)