One of the things is unfindable... Unless you have a mod that kills every single character in an entire city(which I highly doubt) I'm afraid the game is unable to find Luna. Have you ever had this mod installed before?(a previous version maybe?)

No, I have never installed this before now.  I have the Deadly Dragon mod that has a feature which allows anyone to be killed in a attack.  I can switch that part on and off.  It's on right now.  I can try it with it off which should revert it to normal game behavior if you think it would help.

Hey there TheSC; some few more details to be fixed:

• Upon talking to the guards for "The Guards Job" in Riften; the whole conversation is referring to you as a member of the Thieves Guild instead of... you know "The Guild" (A proper name has to be used here; Any suggestions?  :D )
  • Lately, I've been taking jobs by the bundles, I go to Luna and take all her jobs, and then to .. forgot her name... and take her Blackmail Job and go about my business; I've found out that you can take all the jobs from Luna only if you picked up the Guards Job first; where then you can also pick Prostitution Job and Female Prostitution Job. But if you took Prostitution Job first; only Female Prostitution Job will be available afterwards and the dialogue for Guards Job disappears.

Improvements and Suggestions;

• Visiting the The mill after the recruiting Job; only the Dunmer is seen hanging there; while the rest return back to their spawning spot. A fix for this to let them all stick around their new workplace would be nice.
  • Also, talking to the recruits after completing the job has no advancement in dialogue and provide the same "ready to rock" option. it would be nice to have a different dialogue after completing the job where they express their gratitude or happiness for their new found home. ( a few comments on how they're satisfied with their employer if you suggested she takes care of them at the end of the quest would be nice, and few more comments about "your" services if you choose the other option would go as well, maybe later you can use these characters to give you extra quests based on personal background maybe after gaining their trust through your.. erm.. hardwork?)

I hope this helps man  :)

I wonder if I should remove the restriction of one job or fix the bug... Any thoughts on that?

I'll try to rewrite the riftendialogue in a more appropriate manner. If you want you can even make up a line yourself and I'll put it in :D

The guild name right now is some random Latin because I wanted something dignifying.

I have been wanting to expand the post-mill quest scene, the thing that stopped me is the fact that it is impossible to put sex in schedules yet. So if you pick Gilfre to take care of the workers it just wont work -.-'

Won't removing the restriction of one job mean getting more than one guards job at a time or something like that? if so it could create more conflicts and bugs i guess. Fixing it is safer I believe; I'll trust your judgement on this one.

LOL, alright... but no pressure man, don't use these if you don't want to, they are reasonably different in character so you can choose any, or none for that matter:

"Between the war and dragons, your guild has the power to make them all disappear... even if for a little while."

or something along these lines

"Finally! your guild sure knows how to make a man happy."

Some horny shit:

" 'tis about time you showed up! open those cheeks you have for me, will you?"

or some philosophical crap:

"Being a guard could get you dead, but in the here and now, I can't think of anything else I want to be more than being a guard!"

About the name; I did some researching earlier today and though that the guild might use a nordic name, and since Skyrim's nordic language is almost a full adaptation of the old norse language; an Icelandic name might be as good... therefore something like "Dibella hús af leynd" or roughly "Dibella's House of Secrecy" came up... and "nótt slæður (Nott Slauver" or Night Veils). if you have a specific name that you find interesting, let me know and I'll look it up for you.

About the post-mill quests thought, would it be possible to have them initiated per activation instead of scheduled if that's too much of a hassle? you can come up with an idea to blend the action or better yet, the guild asks you to visit the mill another time based on a request by the owner and when you go there you ask her to uphold her end of the deal while you supervise ;)

Man, I'm loving this mod by the day!

No, I have never installed this before now.  I have the Deadly Dragon mod that has a feature which allows anyone to be killed in a attack.  I can switch that part on and off.  It's on right now.  I can try it with it off which should revert it to normal game behavior if you think it would help.

That shouldn't really matter, if my mod is last/below that one in your load order it should be alright.

But damn, I'm really sorry it is being such a problem for you :/

If you are a member of the thieves guild you can try to do a pickpocket job(they work very similar to the jobs I make) and see if that helps

But I really don't get what is wrong, you could try starting a new game and seeing if that helps..

Hey there TheSC; some few more details to be fixed:

• Upon talking to the guards for "The Guards Job" in Riften; the whole conversation is referring to you as a member of the Thieves Guild instead of... you know "The Guild" (A proper name has to be used here; Any suggestions?  :D )
  • Lately, I've been taking jobs by the bundles, I go to Luna and take all her jobs, and then to .. forgot her name... and take her Blackmail Job and go about my business; I've found out that you can take all the jobs from Luna only if you picked up the Guards Job first; where then you can also pick Prostitution Job and Female Prostitution Job. But if you took Prostitution Job first; only Female Prostitution Job will be available afterwards and the dialogue for Guards Job disappears.

Improvements and Suggestions;

• Visiting the The mill after the recruiting Job; only the Dunmer is seen hanging there; while the rest return back to their spawning spot. A fix for this to let them all stick around their new workplace would be nice.
  • Also, talking to the recruits after completing the job has no advancement in dialogue and provide the same "ready to rock" option. it would be nice to have a different dialogue after completing the job where they express their gratitude or happiness for their new found home. ( a few comments on how they're satisfied with their employer if you suggested she takes care of them at the end of the quest would be nice, and few more comments about "your" services if you choose the other option would go as well, maybe later you can use these characters to give you extra quests based on personal background maybe after gaining their trust through your.. erm.. hardwork?)

I hope this helps man  :)

I wonder if I should remove the restriction of one job or fix the bug... Any thoughts on that?

I'll try to rewrite the riftendialogue in a more appropriate manner. If you want you can even make up a line yourself and I'll put it in :D

The guild name right now is some random Latin because I wanted something dignifying.

I have been wanting to expand the post-mill quest scene, the thing that stopped me is the fact that it is impossible to put sex in schedules yet. So if you pick Gilfre to take care of the workers it just wont work -.-'

Won't removing the restriction of one job mean getting more than one guards job at a time or something like that? if so it could create more conflicts and bugs i guess. Fixing it is safer I believe; I'll trust your judgement on this one.

LOL, alright... but no pressure man, don't use these if you don't want to, they are reasonably different in character so you can choose any, or none for that matter:

"Between the war and dragons, your guild has the power to make them all disappear... even if for a little while."

or something along these lines

"Finally! your guild sure knows how to make a man happy."

Some horny shit:

" 'tis about time you showed up! open those cheeks you have for me, will you?"

or some philosophical crap:

"Being a guard could get you dead, but in the here and now, I can't think of anything else I want to be more than being a guard!"

About the name; I did some researching earlier today and though that the guild might use a nordic name, and since Skyrim's nordic language is almost a full adaptation of the old norse language; an Icelandic name might be as good... therefore something like "Dibella hús af leynd" or roughly "Dibella's House of Secrecy" came up... and "nótt slæður (Nott Slauver" or Night Veils). if you have a specific name that you find interesting, let me know and I'll look it up for you.

About the post-mill quests thought, would it be possible to have them initiated per activation instead of scheduled if that's too much of a hassle? you can come up with an idea to blend the action or better yet, the guild asks you to visit the mill another time based on a request by the owner and when you go there you ask her to uphold her end of the deal while you supervise ;)

Man, I'm loving this mod by the day!

I like it! Next time I work on the mod I'll put them in!

The restriction means that you won't be able to get any 2 jobs at the same time(the way the thieves guild works)

removing it would mean you can get all of the jobs anytime in any order( I simply failed making the last restriction -.-')

Good to hear you like it :)

I might have to do a bugfix/cleanup/patchup update instead of the full new quest and content idea...

Heya,

so far this mod was quite funny. The [...] client on my second job in MArkath could be solved by simply reloading and generating a new job.

I am still raising my reputation (4/5) and now Luna doesn't offer any new jobs. I can only ask her about the jobs she offers and the fialog from SexLab Defeat. Is this a known bug or incompatibility and how may I be able to convince Luna to offer me a new job.

The only thing that changed was picking the side in the civil war questline, but I doubt that is th ereason Luna is pissed at me :)

Heya,

so far this mod was quite funny. The [...] client on my second job in MArkath could be solved by simply reloading and generating a new job.

I am still raising my reputation (4/5) and now Luna doesn't offer any new jobs. I can only ask her about the jobs she offers and the fialog from SexLab Defeat. Is this a known bug or incompatibility and how may I be able to convince Luna to offer me a new job.

The only thing that changed was picking the side in the civil war questline, but I doubt that is th ereason Luna is pissed at me :)

I have absolutely no clue why this is happening, something you can try is typing "SetStage SLGRNJ 30" in your console.

Please add in mod quests on sex with animals, as in LoversBitch.

Like stated in the first post, extreme things( yes, sex with animals is considered extreme) will not be in any versions prior to 1.0

Could I suggest you add the latest version number at the thread topic so I dont have to go in and check the download to see if it has been updated to a new one?

Sorry, everytime I update I have to do this again as the forum automatically changes the name of the topic to the mod name -.-'

Heya,

I have absolutely no clue why this is happening, something you can try is typing "SetStage SLGRNJ 30" in your console.

Does this command set the reputation quest to be finished?

I have a backup of the bugged savegame.

I also removed the mod and reinstalled it again, because I wanted to see if this error is replicable. If there is anything I can do to troubleshoot what is causing this weird behavior (other mods interfering, etc.) let me know if and how I can help.

Heya,

Does this command set the reputation quest to be finished?

I have a backup of the bugged savegame.

I also removed the mod and reinstalled it again, because I wanted to see if this error is replicable. If there is anything I can do to troubleshoot what is causing this weird behavior (other mods interfering, etc.) let me know if and how I can help.

Nope, this causes the Prostitution job to reset and restart. What you can do is type "SQV SLGRNJ" and see if any big NONE's pop up.

Okay, I found out that BOSS put this mod before another one in the loadorder that messes up the dialog,so far I have no idea which mod is causing this, because the check each and everyone I have to start the game around 60 times and bumping the priority one place higher everytime. I'll do this if I get very bored as it takes ages for Skyrim to start.

Is there a way to get the right name of a [...] client without annoying you everytime? I have the problem with my last reputation job and reloading doesn't do the trick right now, as I always get send to meet [...] in Whiterun. Tried it 8 tims now and no luck with the Bethesda-RNG :)

Okay, I found out that BOSS put this mod before another one in the loadorder that messes up the dialog,so far I have no idea which mod is causing this, because the check each and everyone I have to start the game around 60 times and bumping the priority one place higher everytime. I'll do this if I get very bored as it takes ages for Skyrim to start.

Is there a way to get the right name of a [...] client without annoying you everytime? I have the problem with my last reputation job and reloading doesn't do the trick right now, as I always get send to meet [...] in Whiterun. Tried it 8 tims now and no luck with the Bethesda-RNG :)

Most solid way is to wait for the next update xD

I expect to have a lot of time on my hands tomorrow and the days after that and hope to have a new version around sunday.

It will include a "I don't want this job anymore" option in order to reset the system.

For now you can just use the command I provided to you( SetStage SLGRNJ 30 )

Finished the whole story line and side quests today. It's great and I've a lot of fun. Thanks for the hard work!

I'm running V.51 and the only problem I had is the meet [...] in Whiterun bug. Another small problems are when I spoke to Talen-Jel he did complete the quest for me but there was no sex act. Also some quest items didn't remove from the inventory after the quest is completed. The rest is all good.

Some personal opinions & suggestions:

- Maybe it is still WIP the greeting of Prostitution quest is kinda strange. A stranger say hello to you and next second she starts taking off her cloths! Wish that happen in real life :sleepy:

- To steal 5 x Black-Priar Reserve from Ticedoni is a little bit hard for my low lv character. Consider make it 1 or 2. Or something that can paralysis him.

- The blackmail and prostitution quests will be more fun if you add time & location to it. For example need to do it on the client's bed when his wife is sleeping.

- After finish the jobs the player can ask the client how good is he/she. The client will tip base on some skill lv, or another free service?

- I really like the reputation idea but it seems too easy at this moment. Maybe add some random drop tokens from the job for player to turn in (or from the client in the tip section). Or make it as a side quest. To encourage doing more jobs but didn't make it boring.

Please keep the good work. It's really fun.

Alright, I'll finally managed to get to the first special job.

According to the questlog I should find 5 workers for a lady in Mixwater Mill. There are a few issues  I came across.

1. Dandre: He was standing to far back in the cell and I couldn't initiate a dialog. No biggie, tcl through the gate fixed that. The tricky part was to get the key from the guard who was patrolling the streets, as I have 'Spectator Crowd' installed and use the morality guard option.

2. Sabinu: He needs a butterfly. The only way finishing this quest was to give him one of the insect jars. Are you serious? Is this the only way? I don't want to give them away as I want all of those for my collection in the display of my house.

3. Ticedoni: He doesn't want to sober up, even after I waited 24 hours after I pickpocketed his booze.He still rambles about having sex... How long does this freak needs to sober up. Even I would be back to normal after 24 hours and I'm not used to alcohol :)

4. Heedalur: No problems at all.

5. The fifth person doesn't show up on the map... I am unable to check if I have to get him, as I can't convince Ticedoni to speak with me.

Alright, I'll finally managed to get to the first special job.

According to the questlog I should find 5 workers for a lady in Mixwater Mill. There are a few issues  I came across.

1. Dandre: He was standing to far back in the cell and I couldn't initiate a dialog. No biggie, tcl through the gate fixed that. The tricky part was to get the key from the guard who was patrolling the streets, as I have 'Spectator Crowd' installed and use the morality guard option.

2. Sabinu: He needs a butterfly. The only way finishing this quest was to give him one of the insect jars. Are you serious? Is this the only way? I don't want to give them away as I want all of those for my collection in the display of my house.

3. Ticedoni: He doesn't want to sober up, even after I waited 24 hours after I pickpocketed his booze.He still rambles about having sex... How long does this freak needs to sober up. Even I would be back to normal after 24 hours and I'm not used to alcohol :)

4. Heedalur: No problems at all.

5. The fifth person doesn't show up on the map... I am unable to check if I have to get him, as I can't convince Ticedoni to speak with me.

1. I don't get the guard placement thing. for some people it's too far back, for some he is not even inside of his cell. It appears to be incredibly random.

2. The butterfly jar should respawn every 10 in game days, you don't have to give him the only one, just one.

3. Drunk people need a slap to sober up(if that doesn't work IRL try slapping them so hard they pass out 9/10 times they are sober when they wake up(I'm not responsible if you try this)), his health needs to be below 100% if you kill him in one shot use a weak destruction spell to damage him.

5. The fifth person should be in solitude...

I love this MOD.  Can I put this MOD translated into Chinses?  Chinese players would love it too

Sure, Do give credit and link to this page please ;)

Finished the whole story line and side quests today. It's great and I've a lot of fun. Thanks for the hard work!

I'm running V.51 and the only problem I had is the meet [...] in Whiterun bug. Another small problems are when I spoke to Talen-Jel he did complete the quest for me but there was no sex act. Also some quest items didn't remove from the inventory after the quest is completed. The rest is all good.

Some personal opinions & suggestions:

- Maybe it is still WIP the greeting of Prostitution quest is kinda strange. A stranger say hello to you and next second she starts taking off her cloths! Wish that happen in real life :sleepy:

- To steal 5 x Black-Priar Reserve from Ticedoni is a little bit hard for my low lv character. Consider make it 1 or 2. Or something that can paralysis him.

- The blackmail and prostitution quests will be more fun if you add time & location to it. For example need to do it on the client's bed when his wife is sleeping.

- After finish the jobs the player can ask the client how good is he/she. The client will tip base on some skill lv, or another free service?

- I really like the reputation idea but it seems too easy at this moment. Maybe add some random drop tokens from the job for player to turn in (or from the client in the tip section). Or make it as a side quest. To encourage doing more jobs but didn't make it boring.

Please keep the good work. It's really fun.

-I want to change the prostitution quests but there is so much to do as it is...

-Sure I can reduce that to 2 or maybe even make it a lvl dependent number.

-That's a shitload of work, I'm afraid I don't have the time for that :( if you want to feel free xD

-This is an interesting idea, but again a lot to do right now, will keep it in the back of my head.

-You mean that you have a chance of receiving reputation every time you do a job? wouldn't that cause it to be very repetitive :o I'm trying to add variety with more jobs to keep things fun ^^

Hmmm. I'll have to check if these jars respawn, I always thought they would be unique.

The Marker in Solitude doesn't show up, could you please give me the name of that guy as Solitude is huge and I don't wanna check everything.and everyone. Maybe the name rings a bell as I hopefully have come across him before.

I checked every available wall that is reachable, no one there except the ususal patrols.

Could it be, that this guy has somehow died? That would explain that his quest marker doesn't show up on the map. Whatever the reason, it's impossible for me to trigger his quest unless I can spawn him again.

Hmmm it maybe possible but it is extremely unlikely...

SLGWorkerIrarvyNerus is his name use the help command to find his ID

I would start by trying the placeatme console command and after that try to spawn him again(if that doens't work)

You were right. No luck. Using placeatme should spawn a new copy of the NPC but it doesn't. Trying to move my char to the NPC doesn't work either.

Too bad there is no command to check if the actor is dead and already converted to bone meal.

Funny thing considering that using "help irarvy" shows up a suicide quest. I guess I came to late :)

What I absolutely don't understand that he doesn't get spawned, even if the quest wouldn't trigger with his copy, but at least he should be generated...

[edit:] I started a fresh game with the test character from the main menu (opening the console in the main menu and using coc riverwood). Fast travelled to Solitude to check if  the guy is there but even then he seems to be nowhere to be found. I checked the walkways above the two gates that connect Castle Dour with Solitude, the one by the blacksmith and the one at the Temple. No Irarvy to be seen. But I can spawn him at least...

Somehow I get the feeeling this isn't science or something that a normal human being can understand anymore. It has to be black magic.

Porting the player to the NPC doesn't work as I need a different object reference ID then the help command provides.