The cherry quest is the end of the main questline right now.

Yes, the mod is still a WIP and will probably remain that way for at least a few months(I don't work that fast)

I'm affraid of giving a time/date for the next update because that might cause the whole thing to be rushed, and I'm doing a lot of cool things right now(in my oppinion)

Oh right, thanks, keep up the good work. I hope it goes well.

;)

In case, as to a brothel, Maid 2 - Deception is not so well know to do it, but introduce one, functional since some time (last patch ? Not sure when exactly it was added).

Between that and the relationship (PC >< NPC) he made, Enter_77 has made quite a great mod so far.

As to update do not rush, take the needed time :)

'Ey all,

Lots of progress has been made this weekend. It isn't quite done yet though. The next main quest is completed, some other elements have been added.

Right now there are still two small quests I need to make and some random things that need editing.

The guildhall appearance improvement is probably going to be the update after this one because I will have to learn how to make things appear after an upgrade and that takes time.

If anyone has a small request or something they would like to see added please say so. I'm not talking about big things, but someone requested I put water in the small basins for compatibility with the private needs mod. Those kinds of things are no work at all and I gladly do them.

'Ey all,

Lots of progress has been made this weekend. It isn't quite done yet though. The next main quest is completed, some other elements have been added.

Right now there are still two small quests I need to make and some random things that need editing.

The guildhall appearance improvement is probably going to be the update after this one because I will have to learn how to make things appear after an upgrade and that takes time.

If anyone has a small request or something they would like to see added please say so. I'm not talking about big things, but someone requested I put water in the small basins for compatibility with the private needs mod. Those kinds of things are no work at all and I gladly do them.

Makes sense move the guild prostitutes in a more accessible and warm place. Is best close to Riften.

Priestess outfits for the girls?

Do you mean priestess gowns? Right now their outfits are the wrench outfits as earlier suggested.

Thanks TheSC. I noticed that in some of the sex mods are enough of anal sex and oral animations and options, but is there a possibility to add a small line like "I want you to lick my ass"? The animation for that can be used from 69 sex lab animation pack?

Cool, a challange ;)

I'm going to try adding this to the blackmail jobs(because it fits best there) and if that turns out nice I can do more.

'Ey all,

Makes sense move the guild prostitutes in a more accessible and warm place. Is best close to Riften.

As soon as there is a working brothel/a place where people go to I'll definitly place it in an accesible location. Close to Riften would be a good one.

Do you mean priestess gowns? Right now their outfits are the wrench outfits as earlier suggested.

Fair enough.  I was just thinking that perhaps because they are a spin off of the preistesses of Dibella, they would still have their robes, albeit in modfied form, (like the outcasts power armour in Fallout 3)

:cool:

Maybe i am twisted :P but i have a couple of ideas :

- turning your guild into a kind of Sanguine's workshipers "guild".

- opposite faction dibella followers, vigilant of stendar.

When you meet some Vigilant of Stendar they could feel something wrong (maybe something related with you guild rank), open a dialogue box similar as the one used for the Talmor

about Talos workshiping with Lie, persuade maybe intimidate option. If you do something wrong then combat (like with the Talmor).

You could add some "official" Dibella agent working into the inns but if you mess your dialogue just start a brawl.

hmmm wait a few i try to post something into the 'ideas and improvement" section...

Am I missing something with this mod cause I am only getting a sex animation about 1/3 of the time. I have updated to sexlab 1.2 

That's not right, I'm unsure wether it is caused by SexLab 1.2 because more people would be reporting problems... Are there specific animations you never get or is it random?

Fair enough.  I was just thinking that perhaps because they are a spin off of the preistesses of Dibella, they would still have their robes, albeit in modfied form, (like the outcasts power armour in Fallout 3)

:cool:

Sounds cool man, if you know someone that is capable of making that I'm all in favor ;)

Hello, trying out your mod and everything is fine all the way up to the part of the prostitution jobs, particularly trying to speak with Sogrlaf (4th job?) is impossible. Any way to get past this point?

Neato mod, dunno if it's been mentioned but when getting a job for someone in Solitude it says Go to [...] in Solitude and the quest marker is completely bugged

I'm unsure why both of these happened but an easy way to get past it is type "SetStage SLGRNJ 20"

Maybe i am twisted :P but i have a couple of ideas :

- turning your guild into a kind of Sanguine's workshipers "guild".

- opposite faction dibella followers, vigilant of stendar.

When you meet some Vigilant of Stendar they could feel something wrong (maybe something related with you guild rank), open a dialogue box similar as the one used for the Talmor

about Talos workshiping with Lie, persuade maybe intimidate option. If you do something wrong then combat (like with the Talmor).

You could add some "official" Dibella agent working into the inns but if you mess your dialogue just start a brawl.

hmmm wait a few i try to post something into the 'ideas and improvement" section...

This would really change the entire mod as it is now, I would like to advice you to download the next version of the mod(when it is released) and see if you like what I did with it ;)

I've done a lot of work on the mod this weekend. Everything I wanted in it is in there, but I lacked time to test. If someone that has had previous versions work wants to ALPHA test this they can PM me but you can expect a bunch of flaws.

For everyone that wants something that works for sure you will have to wait a little longer :/

EDIT: It appears i can't get it uploaded where i usually upload things, so now you can just download it, but be warned.

Excellent, thanks !

Guess this will be quite an asset as to Sexlab base options :)T

That said, do you plan (later on) to have this as to become an "framework" for more specialized quest type ? 

You mean other people adding in quests of a specific kind or something?

EDIT: and did you play it? and if so, did it work?

I did a try on the Alpha05 version.

The same problem as before, once reached the Vexillius house. Luna has not jobs for me. Only the phrase about "what type of jobs".

The "Cuming of many" quest started automatically but, without jobs, it was impossible to complete.

I tried some with console commands (setstage and so on):

- Evevry job has [...] client and [...] location. No way. Tried twelve times. The journal reports every quest as started and completed. Reputation is always 0/5.

- Tried the setstage thing with the SLGSexCounter quest (uming of many). Completed after stage 70.

- At this point, Esmeralda has the "Special Job" available.

- At this point, Luna has the "Guards job" available.

- At this point, Arianna has the "Blackmail job" available.

No more tests because a bit tired. I suppose the Special job should work as it wirked well before (for me). Never tried other things.

Found another little issue. The "action" marker (E key) for the library door is really, really, really, difficult to find and center to activate the door. From the library, no problems.

Little point of view. All girls are too much low scaled, for me. My Ningheim 1.02 height girl is too higher to have a correct alignement having sex with them.

Expecially Darcia (the one in the side room).

Bye.

I did a try on the Alpha05 version.

The same problem as before, once reached the Vexillius house. Luna has not jobs for me. Only the phrase about "what type of jobs".

The "Cuming of many" quest started automatically but, without jobs, it was impossible to complete.

I tried some with console commands (setstage and so on):

- Evevry job has [...] client and [...] location. No way. Tried twelve times. The journal reports every quest as started and completed. Reputation is always 0/5.

- Tried the setstage thing with the SLGSexCounter quest (uming of many). Completed after stage 70.

- At this point, Esmeralda has the "Special Job" available.

- At this point, Luna has the "Guards job" available.

- At this point, Arianna has the "Blackmail job" available.

No more tests because a bit tired. I suppose the Special job should work as it wirked well before (for me). Never tried other things.

Found another little issue. The "action" marker (E key) for the library door is really, really, really, difficult to find and center to activate the door. From the library, no problems.

Little point of view. All girls are too much low scaled, for me. My Ningheim 1.02 height girl is too higher to have a correct alignement having sex with them.

Expecially Darcia (the one in the side room).

Bye.

For starters a big thank you for testing :)

Did you use a save that has never had my mod on it or cleaned it using the save cleaner tool?

"- At this point, Luna has the "Guards job" available."

This should as of this version be utterly impossible if you only used console to complete the sexcounter job. Therefore it really sounds like you had a messed up save to begin with.

A save that has at some point seen my mod enabled(you don't even have to start the quests) will instantly have some of the scripts inserted that will never change to the next version of the mod. This is fine if you only add new scripts, but a lot changes with my mod because of it's rather raw shape right now.

Again, thanks a lot for testing, I will definitly look into the door problem and what scale the girls are right now.

I used my main game save (save #712, all manually done using console. I have all save system of the game disabled).

My Ningheim Nicole has completed the Main Quest, the Dawnguard Main Quest, the Dragonborn Main Quest. Companions, Thieves Guild and almost all other secondary and side quests of the game. I'm just running around having fun, killing bad boys and esploring. My char is at Level 73, with four skills raised to legendary level. All combat skills up to 100.

The only one thing I've still to do is the Mage Academy quest.

I used the save above, after played a lot "above" other saves. At about save #600, I did a "clean" using the Tool.

Installing this mod, I had it placed at the lowest place in the load list and this means that no references are still present in the save.

The debug log of the save has no references about this mod.

Then I used this mod, saving in sequence at each stage of the Initiation Course, using the console and naming the saves as 712-G1, 712-G2 and so on.

After the attempts already reported, I deleted all the *-Gx saves, unistalled completely the mod and reloaded my previous 712 save.

PS: my SKSE ini file has the line to "CleanInvalidRegistrations" already written. At every game launch it works this way. Probably not important. Just to report.

I used my main game save (save #712, all manually done using console. I have all save system of the game disabled).

My Ningheim Nicole has completed the Main Quest, the Dawnguard Main Quest, the Dragonborn Main Quest. Companions, Thieves Guild and almost all other secondary and side quests of the game. I'm just running around having fun, killing bad boys and esploring. My char is at Level 73, with four skills raised to legendary level. All combat skills up to 100.

The only one thing I've still to do is the Mage Academy quest.

I used the save above, after played a lot "above" other saves. At about save #600, I did a "clean" using the Tool.

Installing this mod, I had it placed at the lowest place in the load list and this means that no references are still present in the save.

The debug log of the save has no references about this mod.

Then I used this mod, saving in sequence at each stage of the Initiation Course, using the console and naming the saves as 712-G1, 712-G2 and so on.

After the attempts already reported, I deleted all the *-Gx saves, unistalled completely the mod and reloaded my previous 712 save.

PS: my SKSE ini file has the line to "CleanInvalidRegistrations" already written. At every game launch it works this way. Probably not important. Just to report.

Hmmm I seem to be unable to reproduce these results, could you try it once with a very old save/new game? Just to be sure.

Woohoo, I did the testing! It's almost as my brain is fried someone gave me sleep pills and a bad dinner but I did it.(I hate testing, but so does everyone I suppose)

Anyway, it should be playable for everything that's not new. New parts have some problems though, I have written down what is wrong with them and will fix everything tomorrow(and upload a fully working version afterwards). Why tomorrow? Because I'm tired. That's why.

Nicole did you get it to work with a new save? I can play the mod just fine, so I'm afraid something may be wrong on your side.

For some reason, when i try to enter the guild my game just crashes during load screen, i have quite a few mods installed, do you know of any that conflict with this?

Hmmm, I really wouldn't know. There isn't much special in there that could cause a problem really...

Maybe if you have a really general mod that alters normal items or cells everywhere but otherwise...

You can always try disabling half you mods, seeing if the problem is solved, if so enable half of the disabled half, if not enable that half and disable the other half and see if you can figure out which mod is causing this.

A mod using the exact same name for a cell: "DolusVexillum" would cause problems, but I can't imagine someone else naming their cell that.