Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)

2 minutes ago, aekjwlukht34lk said:

Are we sure the mods removed it? v1.0 still has the anna/jean S supports/wake-up events so it doesn't make sense that they'd only remove the newer versions of the mod.

It was. I asked cris1010 in messages, and he confirmed it was removed.

The translation isn't loli content, if it is, loverslab should ban the game from even being discussed.Ā 

Ā 

Do they know what the official Japanese voice over says in the game?Ā 

Ā 

I'm pretty sure this is a situation of ignorant mods pulling the trigger without informing themselves and doubling down on their stupid mistake just to attempt not to look bad.Ā 

35 minutes ago, Obligitury said:

at this point theres only 1 place left that would be willing to accept that mod. its so weird that a TEXT change of all things is gonna have to be placed in THAT site instead of a nude mod.

And what site is that? I would love to know a place I can get and post mods without these stupidĀ inconsistent restrictions.

Made an account just to be able to comment howĀ  pathetic it is that a TEXT change is being censored on not one but two mod sites!
What the hell is wrong with you people?
The so-called moralists already won by managing to force official localizations to be dumbed-down.
Why is it now also a problem when modders want to enable people to enjoy original Japanese experience?

Edited by OCG

I re-checked the rules to make sure there wasn't a misunderstanding. Sounds like mod abuse because the rules target nudity or sexual content for minor characters and SFW mods with these characters are allowed. So unless Fire emblem turned into an hentai games while I wasn't looking this shouldn't break any rules.

Update on my mod pack **everything is going very smoothly so far however there may be characters/emblems that will not have a full nude mod due to the fact their bone weights are split into 2 meshes so some characters will have full nude, nude with boots and gloves, and nude with boots. And some will not have all these versions but will have some or at least one. Ever since I started this project I never would have guessed I would learn so much about blender and unity in general. I work tonight but Wil be off for the next 2 days aside from some grocery shopping so I should get the majority if not the entire mod done hopefully I can meet all your expectations with this mod and you enjoy using it..........when the new update for the game releases I will also be adding in stuff from that as well.......game on friends!

7 minutes ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

Update on my mod pack **everything is going very smoothly so far however there may be characters/emblems that will not have a full nude mod due to the fact their bone weights are split into 2 meshes so some characters will have full nude, nude with boots and gloves, and nude with boots. And some will not have all these versions but will have some or at least one. Ever since I started this project I never would have guessed I would learn so much about blender and unity in general. I work tonight but Wil be off for the next 2 days aside from some grocery shopping so I should get the majority if not the entire mod done hopefully I can meet all your expectations with this mod and you enjoy using it..........when the new update for the game releases I will also be adding in stuff from that as well.......game on friends!

Ā 

God Bless, Mr. Zero_Fucks you've done the whole community proud. Amazingly inspiring shit, If I wasn't hard set on mastering 2D art you would've inspired me to redownloading and learning how to use blender.

23 minutes ago, Megumin. said:

I re-checked the rules to make sure there wasn't a misunderstanding. Sounds like mod abuse because the rules target nudity or sexual content for minor characters and SFW mods with these characters are allowed. So unless Fire emblem turned into an hentai games while I wasn't looking this shouldn't break any rules.

Tagging all moderators:
@AshalĀ @BruceWayneĀ @DoctaSaxĀ @myuhinnyĀ @CPUĀ @Psalam

Whichever one of you is removing this mod, you might as well leave this website if it does not suit your morals.
What you are doing is truly lame and is a clear abuse of mod powers.

Edited by OCG
47 minutes ago, OCG said:

Tagging all moderators:
Whichever one of you is removing this mod, you might as well leave this website if it does not suit your morals.
What you are doing is truly lame and is a clear abuse of mod powers.

Maybe not the best look to harass them..

Ā 

There's the possibility that a moderator jumped the gun and made a mistake. Not everyone knows the context and also the mod creator didn't post anything else about the situation. So we're kinda in the dark about what is going on.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Megumin.
14 minutes ago, Megumin. said:

Maybe not the best look to harass them..

Ā 

There's the possibility that a moderator jumped the gun and made a mistake . Not everyone knows about that mod and also the mod creator didn't post anything else about the situation. So we're kinda in the dark about what is going on.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The tag was definitely not intended for enabling harassment but in order for them to receive a notification.
They could use it as a chance to properly investigate any potential misunderstanding.
Of course, if there is truly a rogue moderator deleting the file on purpose, they should only be dealt with in accordance with LoversLab rules and not attacked personally.
Either way, I do apologize if none of the moderators were deleting the patch on purpose but I do feel that we need some official statement in order for any suspicions to be cleared.

I hope this thread doesent gst closed because of this... Patientely waiting forĀ Zero_Fucks_Given's mod ??

Maybe invite us to discord for safety as a backup ?

Ā 

Of course it makes no sense to delete the uncensored dialogues mod, as it's just a 1:1 translation of the japanese texts that are already included in every copy of the game which is rated 12+ ... Everyone who knows japanese or uses Google translate while playing can read that anyway.

Ā 

Also modding is not forbidden on switch. If you mod it you break their eula and it states that you lose your right for repairs or warranty problems and can ban you from their online services. thats all they are legally allowed to do.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Kyonko802 said:

Whoever is doing this may as well delete the whole thread because that content is in the game spoken in japanese. All the mod does is make the english text accurate.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Kyonko802 said:

No, this is complete bs. But I don't have anymore to say anyways.

Actively biting the moderators over this is probably not a good idea, considering that ***if*** the thread does get pruned because the discourse of a single mod it'll have invalidated the work of all the other mods present in the thread. It'll sortĀ itself out, or the mod will be hosted offsite.