Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)

14 hours ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

lol talk about huge my mod is over 400mb now XD and it will be bigger every female i can find on the game playable and nop playable excewpt some generic npcs will be included

I'm sure somebody's already asked but can you do just the nude mod by itself without any other mods with it?

1 hour ago, cris1010 said:

Just launched the 1.0 version of the uncensored patch.

You can download it from Gamebanana too, u can see some examples and the changelog there: https://gamebanana.com/mods/430053

There are some typos for now but other than that all should be working.

Fire Emblem Uncensored Patch V1.zip 448.49 kB · 2 downloads

This I like.  About time someone does something about the terrible English translation.

2 hours ago, cris1010 said:

You can download it from Gamebanana too, u can see some examples and the changelog there: https://gamebanana.com/mods/430053

Fire Emblem Uncensored Patch V1.zip 448.49 kB · 12 downloads

Nice work!

By the way , is there a mod that can make multiple pact ring ?

Was their ever a discord set up for this? Or is their a link to the modding community?

On 2/27/2023 at 8:16 PM, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

its all thanks to the fire emblem engage modding community and i mean both servers they gave me so much help!

On 3/1/2023 at 3:48 PM, cris1010 said:

Fire Emblem Uncensored Patch V1.zip 448.49 kB · 43 downloads

shame it seems to of been removed from game banana dispite it just being localized japanese letters.

On 3/1/2023 at 2:48 PM, cris1010 said:

Fire Emblem Uncensored Patch V1.zip 448.49 kB · 43 downloads

Well I better download this now since it got removed from that site. I hope you continue to work on this despite the nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Obligitury said:

shame it seems to of been removed from game banana dispite it just being localized japanese letters.

This is just modern day modding. Can't have shit on Nexus, can't have shit on GB and you can't have shit here. Welcome to a world of people telling you what you can and can't read =P If there is ever a mod you're even remotely interested in, download it immediately. You never know when it will go away.

On 3/1/2023 at 9:48 PM, cris1010 said:

Fire Emblem Uncensored Patch V1.zip 448.49 kB · 53 downloads

I'm excited to see what's difference between the lines banana goyms and LL goyms have

Man, we really can't have shit, who's idea was to let woke mod/admin control literally every site on the internet?

1 hour ago, Hugh Neutron said:

Again, I'm starting to question if Game banana even wants to host mods in the first place.

Well, we are in a site that allows bestiality, torture, gore and rpe mods but hey, a slightly young looking anime girl in skimpy outfits is too far

R.13: Admin Discretion

"Content may be withheld or trashed and members gagged or banned at the sole discretion of top level site admins. This rule is used in specific cases where when no other rule is appropriate."

This literally translates as "We can remove your mod if a top level admin feels like it because we said so even if it follows all the other rules."
Your mod must pass the vibe check.

honestly gamebanana has always been this restrictive. nude mods and other stuff of this nature has always been suppressed on gamebanana. its just that adult modding has gotten a lot more popular recently so people are only just noticing. i remember nude mods being deleted off of gamebanana for adult characters back when smash bros for wii u was the current game

1 hour ago, hilbo75 said:

honestly gamebanana has always been this restrictive. nude mods and other stuff of this nature has always been suppressed on gamebanana. its just that adult modding has gotten a lot more popular recently so people are only just noticing. i remember nude mods being deleted off of gamebanana for adult characters back when smash bros for wii u was the current game

Only for Nintendo games, for games like Sonic Mania and SMT V you can still find nude mods in Game Banana and Nexus is filled with Nude and sex mods for Fallout and Skyrim

i fucking did it AGAIN my very first successful blender edit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i got celine to act right =D also if you want all characters to wear boots nude I CAN DO THAT NOW..... no more spaghetti celine!!! almost done with the main characters then emblems, i can also make the boots any color i think. And unlike the xml edits her feet ACTUALLY touch the ground lol

Capture.PNG

Edited by Zero_Fucks_Given
12 minutes ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

i fucking did it AGAIN my very first successful blender edit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i got celine to act right =D also if you want all characters to wear boots nude I CAN DO THAT NOW..... no more spaghetti celine!!! almost done with the main characters then emblems, i can also make the boots any color i think. And unlike the xml edits her feet ACTUALLY touch the ground lol

Capture.PNG

Boots and gloves would be perfect sir!!

Also you can try adding some lipstick to the girls