Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)

15 minutes ago, Tungsten Seraph said:

Battle Outfits reserves all rights. To stay within copyright, you can treat the playable bosses as its own work, however you will need permission from battle outfits to use battle outfits.

EDIT:
https://gist.github.com/Awesomerly/608791f4e2a079e2fe1dfcb27d5f0022 or a similar gamebanana script could be used to assemble things dynamically, thereby bypassing this requirement entirely. You could also link to it the same way as the 2k resolution mod, and then simply tell people to do a separate install.

I already got permission from the guy himself. It's the only reason it's built on top of it. Have fun makin' horny mods I suppose

if anyone wants an inviter link when the channel is done it will be dm only and you must agree to the server rules it will be for alot of games once i actually get people in and you have have to agree to a disclaimer before you can even SEE the different channels.  It's not done yet but coming along nicely when it's done I will send out invites

Edited by Zero_Fucks_Given
5 hours ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

if anyone wants an inviter link when the channel is done it will be dm only and you must agree to the server rules it will be for alot of games once i actually get people in and you have have to agree to a disclaimer before you can even SEE the different channels.  It's not done yet but coming along nicely when it's done I will send out invites

Thanks, I appreciate your hard work.

On 2/16/2023 at 1:55 AM, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

I'd be interested in joining the discord if it's made  

On 2/1/2023 at 7:08 PM, ItisRyan142 said:

I tried to extract the model from swimsuit A and deleted the cloth part using blender, but I'm totally at loss on how to import back the files as there's tons of meshes, textures etc that relies on the specific path ID of the mesh that I tried to replace. Even if I did, it will just show ingame as if there's only swimf1_c000_skin part, missing the dress part.

Below I share my modified model of swimsuit ver A if anyone knows..

SwimF1_c000_Dress.7z 83.08 kB · 26 downloads

has anyone managed to fix the mesh in this one?

On 2/16/2023 at 1:55 AM, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

Hit me up with a link, bro.

8 hours ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

the discord isnt ready yet but i do have something for yall slightly updated nude mod ill let you figure out whats new yourself hint on one feature-start a new game

Nude Mod + Additional Content.7z 19.31 MB · 95 downloads

Damn I thought you were replacing her creation screen model. The code for that is Conditions="PID_タイトル用_リュール女;" for anyone whos interested btw :)

Sorry to be the question guy. Mod works great. But my portraits in text screens is squished. Has anyone had this issue? Is there a fix? Thanks for anyone that helps and once again sorry. I found most of the answers in the thread but didn't see that one. Love the mod tho.

After some studying I may beable to do mesh mods to the ubodys to make it compatible with every update the game can throw it will take a bit of time to truely figure it out and a fresh xml but this way if you want all the mods BUT the nude mod or just want certain characters/emblems nude you can just delete the folders you don't want got the idea from changing the heads on the emblems and also gamebanana mods give me some time as I will have to re merge all the mods that were included IF this works will update on the nudemod thread or my discord(if I can finish it) when I have progress and this way you won't have to buy a costume for it to apply

currently making a MASSIVE mod that wil do what most of my merged mods did before and fully customizable if you dont want something just delete a folder simple right there will still be some i cant turn to mesh mods but a bunch will making the assettablexml much easier to navagate and since i cant get the nude mod converted to mesh mods im going to release 2 vesions 1 nude 1 non nude again it will take a bit as you can see this is just a few sections of this massive mod that will replace much of the assettablexml. its a huge undertaking most bundles have 20 + obj that i have to editi will alos be editing some map sprites as well such as the engage accessories. and i think i can give the people that prefer non nude xephias outfit instead

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG