Header:
----------------------------

Written in the

year: 2023

Month: 07

Day: 23

NS Working Slaves
V1.10 / V2.1.3-Realise 8

Considered Final, until proven bugg found inside, or future need to be added.

What this mod do:

Make possible store your pahe/dom slaves in a workplace, use them as free labor force to produce you stuff, and same time free up PAHE/DoM slave Slots.

More details in the user manual found down of this page.

User Manuals:

User Manual For Version 2.1 R5

WorkingSlaves-UserGuide.txt

Advanced user guide for Version 2.0 R2-R5 ( no changes made )

WorkingSlaves-AdvancedUserGuide.txt

Modmaker Guide Version 2.1 R5

Workingslaves-ModMakersGuide.txt

Sex Modul Guide 2.1.3 R8 (  updated with the new external scripts ) :

WorkingSlaves-SexModulGuide.txt

About files - or what i shuld donwload? :

Simple solution:

WorkingSlaves-AIO

All the avible addon plus working slaves file packed to one. for those who wish to use all the optional functions.

The avbiel version always contain the last version of all possible addon!

This package not contain the modders only things!

Option B check out the file list and dicide what you need!

File list - what file do what:

WorkingSlaves -V2.YYY

Main file for the mod you need it.

WorkingSlaves-PatchForV2.1.Zip

Contain a bugfix, that effect only the external usage of working slaves. no update needed just install this file let owerite the WorkingSlaves.bsa then you done.

The bug nested inside a function. This bug not effect normal game play only if external mods attempt to use thie function called "ExternalMakeWorkplace".

Other files:

these files are addons that adds new stuff to working slaves. they are 100% optional. You not need them to use the working slaves.

Think this files as extras stuff you can add for your meal:

like bonus ketchup for potato.

Workingslaves - ChestAddon:

Adds few bandit camp/mines production and sample chest so you not need place them.

WorkingSlaves - Addon Fast Slave Transfer:

Changes a bit how slaves transfered from pahe and DOM. making the transfer procces bit faster.

WorkingSlaves-Addon-SexModul:

Adds a new modul: sex modul. Make possible create 40+ actor orgie anywhere! All non hostile npc from current loaded location going to particapate it.

Added bonus if the orgie happen a workplace after evry aprticipant you get production bonus!

Makes possible to sex with active working slaves.

Supports Toys and SexLab, for giant orgies with max numbers you need use lovers lab.

WorkingSlaves-Addon-TestModul:

Modders only stuff, its a sample how to make modul to working slaves.

i used this exact file with this scripts to test out and make the sex modul.

WorkingSlaves-Addon-QuestModul:

This one contain 2 quest( probably 10-15 minute playtime, ) lot of possible ending. plus few suprise event . A Slave Storage space for 10-15 slave.

Some random events made for this place, that happen randomly.

The quest contain a tutorial that can be switched off from the menu system.

To start the quest need enter Belethor Store in whiterun. 

NSWorkingSlaves_OldVersion_ForModders_ToStudy:

This one here for users and modders who wish to see what happen if a lot of record made persistent.

This is the old V1.xxx versions of the working slaves. During devlopment i made a disign mistake, that lead multiple skyrim.esm record persistent.

just check out embershard mine in xedit( or SSE Edit if you like ). if you make a mod that delete half of embershard mine bandits then let say add the lod order of yours before NSworkingSlaves.

Well my mod going to undelete the bandits or bug out becuse the disign error i made.

WS-ModdersPackage

Contain sample file, a new cell called: WSSamplceCell. The cell contain 2 prepared chest one sample, one production. plus 4 barel a trigger prepared to start a workpalce in this cell. the cell added to WSSampleLocation.

This file demonstrate how to make a WorkingSlaves Frendly location with a triger script that automaticly start the workplace here upon player entering the script area. The script fires by default only once then disable self. Can be changed the behavior to fire multiple time if need be. Or a mopd maker can extract the code from the script source to use own mod to tigger making new workplace.

News, plans, open notes:

Update: 2023-06-10

I consider this mod finished and complite. The modul serves its original goal. if users send me future request i might add to it, if i recive bug report i fix it.

Recommended Mods:

Toys users:
-Toys framework + toyboxes +toystory +SLAVE
if you use toys a lot i suggest check out: NS ToysMaker so you can craft own toys/keys

PAHE users:
-NS Actor protector so you can punish your slaves long as you like they not going to die
-HSH, AYGAS, DoM  -- all fantastic mods!
-Traders Sell ZAZ  - you can buy new zaz items for your slaves at cheap prices... (and restrained slaves behave better)
-Billy Anim packs or other anim packs for mass orgy animations

-Filty Heritage This one get a new addon made specificly for working slaves!

PAHE - DOM -HSH- AYAGAS Voice packs

Credits:

Very big thanks for @CliftonJD the help with PAHE transfer script, and the endless patience.

To the community that giving ideas, feedbacks! its means a LOT! :heart:

Thanks for @InsanityFactor for fixing this discription. :)

For @KHCN for fixing my spelling mistakes inside the mod! :) :) :)

For @TrollAutokill giving me lot of help with DoM - NSWS slave transfer, plus tips how to transfer slaves beatwen PAHE and NSWS.

Thanks giving:
Thanks for Toys team making this fantastic frame work!
Thanks to Ashal and all who working/worked SexLab Frame work!
Special thenk to AutoTrollKill author of DOM!

For @Ultima1990to reporting nasty script messup bug i not noticed my testing.

for @Arthurj650 to discovering lot of bugs and shade light i need make a more detailed guide.

for @DocClox idea Quality of life changes: working slaves inventory opening.

for @Pfiffy ida of option to disable/remove slave quest markers.

Permissions:

This mod is meant only for the Loverslab community, DO NOT upload on other sites.

It is okay to:

-Convert to other Skyrim versions and upload to Loverslab

-Translate to other languages and upload to Loverslab

-Make this mod a part of other mods (as long as credit given and the mod is completely free.)

-Make patches/addons to for this mod (if this happens please let me know and I will put a link to it here and you'll make me very happy :))

Its not okay to:

-Upload other sites, without explicit permission from me.

-Use part of other mod/work that is not completely free.

Special permissions:

CliftonJD has unlimited permissions for this mod.

Please don't touch the scripts that link up with PAHE. These scripts come from CliftonJD, not me.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/21/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim Se 1.5.97, PAHE,DoM(optional), SexLab Framework(optional), Toys(optional)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Hi, looking like a cool MOD, looking forward to seeing it progress. 

Can I suggest a different location to Embershard Mine though as one of the more popular mods, Yuriana Buxom Wench is also set in Embershard Mine. 

Maybe SIghtless Pit would be a better location as most people don't even realise it is there as no set quests that use it, a couple of maybe's but I have yet to see a MOD use that location yet. 

Or Kolskegr Mine or Northwind Mine, those are basically empty apart from a few bad guys. 

Edited by kohlteth
38 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Can I suggest a different location to Embershard Mine though as one of the more popular mods, Yuriana Buxom Wench is also set in Embershard Mine. 

Maybe SIghtless Pit would be a better location as most people don't even realise it is there as no set quests that use it, a couple of maybe's but I have yet to see a MOD use that location yet. 

Or Kolskegr Mine or Northwind Mine, those are basically empty apart from a few bad guys. 

:)
than kyou for the addreses of possible location. This way i not need find my self :) :)

This mod made way i can very quickly ( at least in theory) set up any cell ( exterior or interior ) a work site for slaves.

I done it embershard mine becuse close to riverwood, that my prefered test site :)

if you or others has any idea where sholud make possible to set up slave camp happy to hear!

this palces includeded some of the update.

I not promise the enext one. Becuse i need first finish the inner working of the mods. Currently missing futures that give option to have sex with slaves.

After i added this future i plan to expend.

I looking for other feed backs about stability, problems with the mod if any. So i can iron out them before i start expand the work places. To me very easy to copy the existing working site and add new cell. but hard to change after copyed 10 times.

Trying it out as soon as my Skyrim and mods finish copying to new SSD. 

A small suggestion, I would suggest putting SSE Only in title or SSE in filename as people do not read and there are bound to be some that try to use on LE and then come here asking why not working. 

21 hours ago, kohlteth said:

Trying it out as soon as my Skyrim and mods finish copying to new SSD. 

A small suggestion, I would suggest putting SSE Only in title or SSE in filename as people do not read and there are bound to be some that try to use on LE and then come here asking why not working. 

Thank you for the idea i changed the name and so peapole probably not missing the sings. :)

On 12/22/2022 at 9:18 PM, kohlteth said:

I checked the places agin that you mentioned.

Sightless pit not okay for this porpuse but the other places seems okay. so i implemented all of them :)

All places one by one accept up to 30 slaves. Currently, if all places used  180 slave can be stored using my mod. 

Trying Vers 1 now, do I still need to clear embershard first ?

Will give feedback shortly as all the banditos in Silent Moon about to find they are going to work instead of sitting about drinking ? 

I admit I only tried it so far at Silent Moons Camp, but I did enslave the entire camp to test it out,. and I like this a LOT - Finally gives a way to store the slaves without bloating Home Sweet Home and without having to have an extensive amount following you around and with the limited array size of both PAHE and HSH this is a really great idea. 

Couple questions,

1. where do we find the chest to collect the goodies?

2. I did have an issue where when taking slaves back into PAHE they become invisible, had to disable/enable each to make them visible again 

3. Have you thought of maybe adding a "chest" or some other item we can spawn by spell, to make that cell a "work area", so if anyone has like a prison mod or somewhere they wish to "store" the slaves they can?

Overall, this is a great MOD idea and I really hope it grows, I for one will now be using this to help with the excess ( I do have a rather large amount of NPC replacers and NPC companion mods I use for slave marketing and beautifying the stock) 

Oh and attached you will find an ESPFE'd version so it wont take any space in the loadorder. 

NSWorkingSlaves-V1 [ESPFE].7z

Edited by kohlteth
7 hours ago, kohlteth said:

Trying Vers 1 now, do I still need to clear embershard first ?

no. need clear any place then leave. All location work its own. Think this about separate universes.

Will give feedback shortly as all the banditos in Silent Moon about to find they are going to work instead of sitting about drinking ? 

:) :)

I admit I only tried it so far at Silent Moons Camp, but I did enslave the entire camp to test it out,. and I like this a LOT - Finally gives a way to store the slaves without bloating Home Sweet Home and without having to have an extensive amount following you around and with the limited array size of both PAHE and HSH this is a really great idea. 

Heappy to hear :)

This is the core concept store your slaves outside of HSH and pahe and stored slave not hinder the game performance if not in the loaded cell.

Question: 30 slave how hard hit your game performance? i thinking incrase the maximum limit to 50 but not sure game engine and most pc can handle this.

Skyrim made the way maximum one time 5-20 npc plus player active in one cell.

Couple questions,

1. where do we find the chest to collect the goodies?

Hmm i need update the details of the mod.

I put always a chest inside the mine/cave. RIGHT side of the entrance. This chest can be accesed after quest started. (populate xyz place)

If chest not show up i maybe messed up something but easy to fix.

2. I did have an issue where when taking slaves back into PAHE they become invisible, had to disable/enable each to make them visible again 

This one is pahe/dom issue :( Sometimes in my play slaves become invisible after interacting them i have no idea what is the cause.

Some times to me if i quit pahe and come back this fixes the problem.

3. Have you thought of maybe adding a "chest" or some other item we can spawn by spell, to make that cell a "work area", so if anyone has like a prison mod or somewhere they wish to "store" the slaves they can?

Let see i understand you:

You wish ability to put a item into the mine/cave that serve as rally point and all your slaves go there and stay around it?

If the only goal make sure slaves stay one place or one general area, its already solved. The slaves as starting work in the workplace start sandboxing and not going away from starting area not more than 1250 unit. if this to mutch i can reduce lot less so all slave stay place where left this way very easy to find them.

Overall, this is a great MOD idea and I really hope it grows, I for one will now be using this to help with the excess ( I do have a rather large amount of NPC replacers and NPC companion mods I use for slave marketing and beautifying the stock) 

:) :) :)

i plan add in future a npc pack ( nearly 500+ new npc faces ) plus maybe realise my own use enemy placer mod that adds bandits to skyrim... lot of them.

( somwhere 500+ new spawn npc to capture :) ) this esp uses existing bandit leveled lists so if mods add new npc to list all used.

My biggest plan to complite my Slavers of Skyrim mod. This one come things with pahe users and players who like their charater get enslaved.

I plan add that one some slaver base that player can "libarate" or "occupie" from slavers and use it as own slave base.  With this mod now this is possible to happen :)

Of corse player this case can capture the slavers then work them their own slave base :D :D

(if player survive the encounter and not get enslaved by slavevers... XD )

Oh and attached you will find an ESPFE'd version so it wont take any space in the loadorder. 

Thank you :)

i not made yet this variant... i plan make in future after the dust setteled. in my experience making mod esl flagged sometimes produce compatiblity issues in the future updates.

I plan make realise ESL flagged esp version as mod exit WIP state.

27 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

You wish ability to put a item into the mine/cave that serve as rally point and all your slaves go there and stay around it?

If the only goal make sure slaves stay one place or one general area, its already solved. The slaves as starting work in the workplace start sandboxing and not going away from starting area not more than 1250 unit. if this to mutch i can reduce lot less so all slave stay place where left this way very easy to find them.

Not quite, I know the aim right now is to use Mines / Camps as "place of work" etc, but maybe something for future, ability to "spawn a chest" or something so that other place, like if player has a prison mod they use, or player custom home etc that could be set as workplace/ storage, maybe? or not something possible?

Although going back to what you mention about "finding" them again, instead of reducing area, maybe a quest like PAHE has for "Show worker slaves" so they all get marker over head when active, so you don't lose them?

Edited by kohlteth
8 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Although going back to what you mention about "finding" them again, instead of reducing area, maybe a quest like PAHE has for "Show worker slaves" so they all get marker over head when active, so you don't lose them?

in theory if a slave is aassigned work a place they added the quest that put marker on slave head.

if you send slaves to halted steam camp they shuld pointed by Working Slaves -Halted Stream Camp quest.

only case this is not happening if you restart the quest, and not colelct your working slaves before you do.

12 minutes ago, kohlteth said:
39 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

Not quite, I know the aim right now is to use Mines / Camps as "place of work" etc, but maybe something for future, ability to "spawn a chest" or something so that other place, like if player has a prison mod they use, or player custom home etc that could be set as workplace/ storage, maybe? or not something possible?

Good question.

I dont know yet my skill as papyrus scripter not so advanced yet. i think i can do it but need some reasarch trial and error from my part to figure out how can be done, if can be done.

The idea alone make user define they work place is great.

only problem i see with it: curently all work place has own production list. that i set up for specificly that work place.

halted steam camp produce different metarials than let say embersahard mine. 

So if i make a user difined work place i not know what tey going to produce. Becuse i dont knwo what resources near to the work place.

From disgin sperpective this need to be solved before i start working on the future. but i definitly going to work on it some point of time.

1 minute ago, kohlteth said:

Ha Ha, I just realized SloS is your Mod too, another good looking Mod that is starting. Only thing I found with that one, is could only find one base so far ?  but if could use their bases once cleared for this Mod, has possibilities. 

yes this is the idea.

i going re work SLOS and to do it i need first build up parts and asset that used in it.

you might intrested another of my recent works:

this one make possible to add special magic effects and enchants. that do different things depends on who use them and who is the target.

basicly a slaver weapon that can be used enslave the player, enslave player followers, enslave normal npcs by player or enslave npcs by slavers.

if npc enslve npc scenario plays out the  victim teleported to a slaver base. where keept as captive.

The plan is this going to implemented to SLOS so in SLOS the slaver bases can hold captured npcs. that need rescued before time run out.

(time run out = they sold in slave market and removed from in game forever)

i built in protection for followers and wifes so they not sold automaticly but this option can be disabled....

basiccly this means followers can be in danger if not essential, curently essential characters ignored but this can be easy to change.... :) 

after this mod devloped i need one final pice to devlop before start working SLOS:

word events that happen as player walk around skyrim, let say you go from A to B and on the way see grup of drunken character or see imperials escorting a prisioner. this type of events. i dont know yet how to make own event.

if i figure out i can add slaver attack event to the game, or other intrestng events :) :) :).

P.S.:

Congratualtion to finding one of the 3.

:)

Riverwood base is 2th most hard to find curently.

the mardest to find is the Whiterun base. ;)

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

The plan is this going to implemented to SLOS so in SLOS the slaver bases can hold captured npcs. that need rescued before time run out.

Or if player has AYGAS, instead of being erased from game, slavers could "sell them in slave market" (Imported into AYGAS Storage if AYGAS exists in player game), so captured one once time run out, goes to new owner elsewhere in Skyrim :) 

I wasn't too sure what SLOS does with Enslaved Players

Is there some sort of 'Escape quest' or Rescue Quest' to release them, or do they just automatically go to Simple Slavery to be sold there?   If that's what happens, is that straightaway, or do the captors take time to have some fun with the PC before they get sold via SS?

If there really are some sort of Escape/Rescue arrangements, even if only in development right now, those would add a whole new player gameplay options, especially if the PC was being played with by the captors during the process

As Hexbolt said on the discussion here, which mentions SLOS, a mod that handles player slavery reliably - and in a much less boring fashion that SD+ - is the holy grail of LL combat defeat modding

6 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

I wasn't too sure what SLOS does with Enslaved Players

Is there some sort of 'Escape quest' or Rescue Quest' to release them, or do they just automatically go to Simple Slavery to be sold there?

At the current stage player sent directli to Simple slavery. To this happen fallowing requierment need to meet:

-player hp get down the capture hp level ( default is 50%, but can be changed via global varible)

-player need under magic effect of enslaving weapons

-The magic effect soruce user need to be part of the slaver faction

i use magic effect word becuse the enslaving effect can come from enchanted weapons or any spell. :) :)

This ment to simulate what players do as playing pahe.

By default in pahe if target hp drop below 50% can be instantly captured if other requierment meet.

If that's what happens, is that straightaway, or do the captors take time to have some fun with the PC before they get sold via SS?

The time i made this framework i have no knowlage how to make sex scanes. But this will change ower time :)

With my current skill set i can make player teleported as defeated to a slaver base where player can attempt escape.  But if player get defeted here need to be get extra punished... let say send Simple Slavery and before that happens maybe bead thing happen to player( i think i getting close to know how to make this happen but still learning).

If there really are some sort of Escape/Rescue arrangements, even if only in development right now, those would add a whole new player gameplay options, especially if the PC was being played with by the captors during the process

SLOS original idea is make mod that scriptless and add the game difficult enemys, that use lot of nasty options( poitions, invisibility, summons, paralizys ) to defeat the player and help other salvery mods kick in. The same time give pahe players slaves to enslave and slaver base to conquer and use as own base ( thx to HSH ).

As the time went on and my skill set grown i started re plan the things.

Curent idea ( that not the final one ) remake SLOS non scripted part becuse its not good inside. Then add a new scripted module to it.

This one going to contain my Enslaving weapon effect, the slavers who capture followers and other npcs and even player.

Curently i plan add to this the curent mod i working on, the working slaves. So pahe users can make use the slaver bases ect. 

I thinking adding a quest line that tells the story of why slavers show up in large numbers is skyrim. This one let say earli planing phase.

As Hexbolt said on the discussion here, which mentions SLOS, a mod that handles player slavery reliably - and in a much less boring fashion that SD+ - is the holy grail of LL combat defeat modding

hmm intresting idea... i not wish create mod that compite with other defeat mods.

Yamate best of my knowlage work wery well and probably going to replace if not already replaced the SL Defeat.

Maybe i miss understand you. :( its happens :(

If i understand corectly important part is not how player get defeated or simply handling the player get used after the defeat.

The important part is what happen affter the defeat. 

in my case: let say slavers manage to lure the player into a trap that leds player capture. player weak up in a slaver base. from here player can try escape or surender self and being sold to simple slavery.

if player try fight back and very good at maybe escape from slavers hand and defeat them ect. doing it as slave not super human dragon born entity.

This type of thing of the holy gray you loking for?

11 hours ago, kohlteth said:
12 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Or if player has AYGAS, instead of being erased from game, slavers could "sell them in slave market" (Imported into AYGAS Storage if AYGAS exists in player game), so captured one once time run out, goes to new owner elsewhere in Skyrim :) 

Sadly at this moment i dont know how to make this happen. In the future who know :) in paper nice idea.

First need to reach the re made SLOS realised. Then i can start thinking adding this function to the mod. That alone need months to reach :(

On 12/24/2022 at 9:08 PM, Nonseen said:

At the current stage player sent directli to Simple slavery. To this happen fallowing requierment need to meet:

-player hp get down the capture hp level ( default is 50%, but can be changed via global varible)

-player need under magic effect of enslaving weapons

-The magic effect soruce user need to be part of the slaver faction

i use magic effect word becuse the enslaving effect can come from enchanted weapons or any spell. :) :)

This ment to simulate what players do as playing pahe.

By default in pahe if target hp drop below 50% can be instantly captured if other requierment meet.

The time i made this framework i have no knowlage how to make sex scanes. But this will change ower time :)

With my current skill set i can make player teleported as defeated to a slaver base where player can attempt escape.  But if player get defeted here need to be get extra punished... let say send Simple Slavery and before that happens maybe bead thing happen to player( i think i getting close to know how to make this happen but still learning).

SLOS original idea is make mod that scriptless and add the game difficult enemys, that use lot of nasty options( poitions, invisibility, summons, paralizys ) to defeat the player and help other salvery mods kick in. The same time give pahe players slaves to enslave and slaver base to conquer and use as own base ( thx to HSH ).

As the time went on and my skill set grown i started re plan the things.

Curent idea ( that not the final one ) remake SLOS non scripted part becuse its not good inside. Then add a new scripted module to it.

This one going to contain my Enslaving weapon effect, the slavers who capture followers and other npcs and even player.

Curently i plan add to this the curent mod i working on, the working slaves. So pahe users can make use the slaver bases ect. 

I thinking adding a quest line that tells the story of why slavers show up in large numbers is skyrim. This one let say earli planing phase.

hmm intresting idea... i not wish create mod that compite with other defeat mods.

Yamate best of my knowlage work wery well and probably going to replace if not already replaced the SL Defeat.

Maybe i miss understand you. :( its happens :(

If i understand corectly important part is not how player get defeated or simply handling the player get used after the defeat.

The important part is what happen affter the defeat. 

in my case: let say slavers manage to lure the player into a trap that leds player capture. player weak up in a slaver base. from here player can try escape or surender self and being sold to simple slavery.

if player try fight back and very good at maybe escape from slavers hand and defeat them ect. doing it as slave not super human dragon born entity.

This type of thing of the holy gray you loking for?

Thanks for taking the time to provide a very full reply!

Thinking about this further, I think that the player being defeated in combat might already be fairly well handled by Bane's Defeat/AndrewLRG's addon/Bane's Follower Slavery, which can already send the player and followers to Simple Slavery and also enslave the Follower directly from the 'defeat' event. 

There is also the prospect of Code Serpent also adding in another post defeat scenario to make life difficult for the player's PC

And there are other mods doing much the same

So just another defeat mod might conflict with those. 

BUT, if you are offering a DIFFERENT style of gameplay, and different post defeat outcomes, fine, and people may just have to choose ?

Of course if you managed to create something that the other defeat type mods could plug into, eg transfer into your camps to work, or be used as camp 'toys' until resold, or just being enslaved by in game travelling slavers for subsequent use as roadside relief and then sale to other slavers throughout Skyrim until they escape/maybe do get t/f to Simple Slavery, that would add something quite different, between a defeat event where the player ends up being immediately fast travelled into Simple Slavery, compared to having some 'adventures' on the way 

Anyway, look forward to seeing how you choose to develop this.  Have fun

DQW

22 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Thanks for taking the time to provide a very full reply!

:) You welcome! :)

22 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Thinking about this further, I think that the player being defeated in combat might already be fairly well handled by Bane's Defeat/AndrewLRG's addon/Bane's Follower Slavery, which can already send the player and followers to Simple Slavery and also enslave the Follower directly from the 'defeat' event. 

There is also the prospect of Code Serpent also adding in another post defeat scenario to make life difficult for the player's PC

And there are other mods doing much the same

yep.

i not know existance 90% of the mod you listed here. Becuse most times i prefer to stay the slaver master side, not become a slave.

23 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

BUT, if you are offering a DIFFERENT style of gameplay, and different post defeat outcomes, fine, and people may just have to choose ?

Of course if you managed to create something that the other defeat type mods could plug into, eg transfer into your camps to work, or be used as camp 'toys' until resold, or just being enslaved by in game travelling slavers for subsequent use as roadside relief and then sale to other slavers throughout Skyrim until they escape/maybe do get t/f to Simple Slavery, that would add something quite different, between a defeat event where the player ends up being immediately fast travelled into Simple Slavery, compared to having some 'adventures' on the way 

now i start udnerstand what you wish to tell me in last posts. :)

Thank you for your time to explaning me.

I value high user feedback :)

Sound intresting cahalange make a mod that give feeling being enslaved being a slave, or being ensalved by slavers.

From mod making persective this sounds like a great chalange. :) 

To be honest:

i dont know where SLOS going to end. I plan few step ahed and no more.

The time of writing i very happy i made possible to handle 20 man orgies with Toys and SL working tendem.

(if nothing go wrong XD )

Currently i dont know what possible to make in skyrim and what not.

i onlyk now the moment of writing i learning how to make more and more complex mods. To make a mod that chalanging the gameplay so mutch... the moemnt out of my ability range :( . Ower time i hope will change and then we will see.

i knwo one thing for sure: i keep in mind your advice. :)

New version has ben realised!

This one is the final version before WIP stage ends.

I hope tomorow or after i finish what need to be finished.

Hopefuly this version work well with the next one. i expect no more deletion happening.

Any user ideas what may missing or what fitting in happy to hear :)

14 hours ago, PussieTepulus said:

Going to test it on a Next Gen Computer i9 with DDR5.  Skyrim SE/AE needs 1.6x on Next Gen Computers and Form 44.

my mod probably meet your requierments.

Form 44 checked, and i expect newver version of skyrim backward compatible enught to handle simple scripts i made.

PAHE and Toys are other question. i not use 1.6x version of skyrim yet so no info :(

if you wish to wait i estimate 2-4 hours and i finish re pacaging the new version and realise here. :)

New version has bean realised! :)

Now after a half month of work i reached this point.

@DonQuiWho i added a mini quest to Belethor if you can pls check out what you think, use toys framework. Witout it not good as with it.

I wish to hear your opinion.

Imagine this style of quest but longer and in less frendly everiemnt where possible other npcs that aim to hurt the player character a lot.

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

New version has bean realised! :)

Now after a half month of work i reached this point.

@DonQuiWho i added a mini quest to Belethor if you can pls check out what you think, use toys framework. Witout it not good as with it.

I wish to hear your opinion.

Imagine this style of quest but longer and in less frendly everiemnt where possible other npcs that aim to hurt the player character a lot.

Sorry.  I don't have Toys :classic_sad: