38 minutes ago, LordSpud said:

So I gave the manual a quick once over. Can you add what the pre-determined locations produce? 

yes, here is the lsit of pre defined places:

Pre difined work places:
Embersahard Mine
Beligurich Mine
Fort Fellhammer Mine
Northwind Mine
Silent Moon Camp
Halted Stream Camp

40 minutes ago, LordSpud said:

Also can the player set up shop in a dwemer ruin to produce dwarven ingots/scrap?

Sadly not yet, i working on it for the next realise.

i hope i can upload today or worst case tomorow.

OK. Cecjed back with Halter Stream. Interior was empty. Check it all, and with a Detect Life effect running in case anyone was stuck in the scenery for whatever reason. Place is empty.

I did find these two cheekily trying to respawn outside however.

image.png

I may need to break them in a little before I go anywhere else :)

36 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

yes, here is the lsit of pre defined places:

Pre difined work places:
Embersahard Mine
Beligurich Mine
Fort Fellhammer Mine
Northwind Mine
Silent Moon Camp
Halted Stream Camp

Sorry I did not make my question clear. 

what materials do those locations produce? Do you have a list of what materials those locations Produce? Do you have a list of what materials a player added location will produce?

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

OK. Cecjed back with Halter Stream. Interior was empty. Check it all, and with a Detect Life effect running in case anyone was stuck in the scenery for whatever reason. Place is empty.

image.png

wow how you realy get high end slaves :) can you send at least one to me to give me massge as i do coding the mod?

i tryed replaice the error you written and failed to do so.

i suggest using a tamming rack to make WS force Start note. This one force start the quest linked to halted steam camp ( and all location to be precise that pre defined.

If this fails to kick in the location quest need check papyrus log.

2 hours ago, LordSpud said:

Sorry I did not make my question clear. 

what materials do those locations produce? Do you have a list of what materials those locations Produce? Do you have a list of what materials a player added location will produce?

No problem.

I not made yet a writting about it, thank you to bring this to my attention. soon as i can i add a seaparate Appendix the F manual, that conatin this informations.

if you have acces SSE edit or other names X edit i suggest check the form lists that name start like this:

WSPRoduction 

then continue like this:

Embersahardmine

or like this:

HaltedSteamCamp

This lists contain what need to be produced the quantity of product depend on lot of factors.

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

image.png

Spoiler

Damsells in distress? 

New version uploded. Please read the change log its important!

If updating mandatory to go trought the restart procces, no expections! ( or soemting similar word... ehh my english breaking down)

good news for your truble you got acces lot of new stuff. and now possible to own 20 work place at the same time! :D

(20x30= 600 slave slot this shuldbe enught)

The F manual out dated, i updatete soon as able and write about it here.

Future plans:

-update the F manual very very big, put here information for modders and users how to change the mod if one need to.

-fix bugs if any left

-make new spell and with functionality: send grup of slaves to collect "things" ( things can be anything or nearly anthing from sweat roll to deadra heart) idea coe from: Sidfu1

-add more varitly of production lists esepcialy location sensitive ones.

-based on user reports may change the production rates/list of locations

After all above done and no bug report left to fix i plan focus on SLOS devlopment ( and implement this mod to the SLOS :) with uniq slave work places mines and idealy lot of new potential slaves :) )

On 1/15/2023 at 11:49 AM, Nonseen said:

New version uploded. Please read the change log its important!

If updating mandatory to go trought the restart procces, no expections! ( or soemting similar word... ehh my english breaking down)

good news for your truble you got acces lot of new stuff. and now possible to own 20 work place at the same time! :D

(20x30= 600 slave slot this shuldbe enught)

The F manual out dated, i updatete soon as able and write about it here.

Future plans:

-update the F manual very very big, put here information for modders and users how to change the mod if one need to.

-fix bugs if any left

-make new spell and with functionality: send grup of slaves to collect "things" ( things can be anything or nearly anthing from sweat roll to deadra heart) idea coe from: Sidfu1

-add more varitly of production lists esepcialy location sensitive ones.

-based on user reports may change the production rates/list of locations

After all above done and no bug report left to fix i plan focus on SLOS devlopment ( and implement this mod to the SLOS :) with uniq slave work places mines and idealy lot of new potential slaves :) )

Hi @Nonseen, so I'm having a problem.

I upgraded from 1.4 to 1.5 and follow the instructions, I went into Embershard, read the Note and left for long walk, but its been like 19 days now and still no quest triggered back.

Ideas please ?

Falowing steps need taken if you have any running Working Slave quest!

Step 1:
BEFORE NSTALL DO THIS NOT AFTER!
Collect all slaves from all mine/workplace. ethier move them one place or force them fallow you as pahe slave.
latter more safer.

AFTER New version installed:

Step 2:
Go the production chest pick up and read the leatter called:
WS QUIT- Set ALL default

This one reset all the runing quest to default state and force the game re load all the data

Step 3:
move outside of the work place /mine, take a loong walk until you see working slave quests restart

Step 4:
head back the mine/workplace and re populate.

1 hour ago, kohlteth said:

Hi @Nonseen, so I'm having a problem.

I upgraded from 1.4 to 1.5 and follow the instructions, I went into Embershard, read the Note and left for long walk, but its been like 19 days now and still no quest triggered back.

Ideas please ?

Falowing steps need taken if you have any running Working Slave quest!

Step 1:
BEFORE NSTALL DO THIS NOT AFTER!
Collect all slaves from all mine/workplace. ethier move them one place or force them fallow you as pahe slave.
latter more safer.

AFTER New version installed:

Step 2:
Go the production chest pick up and read the leatter called:
WS QUIT- Set ALL default

This one reset all the runing quest to default state and force the game re load all the data

Step 3:
move outside of the work place /mine, take a loong walk until you see working slave quests restart

Step 4:
head back the mine/workplace and re populate.

intresting the curent version is 1.4

on update after you leave the location the system shuld start the quest. Location can be many cell long i suggest travel definitly other place like guardian stones or riverwood.

if this not tigger the embersahard quest or any other work place location quest back you can try use the force start note:

to make new one you need go a tamming rack and use a leather strip to make a new note NS Force Start.

Upon reading this note all pre difined location checked and if any cleared the revelant quest shuld start.

IF this fail pls send me papyrus log, this help me find out and fix what went wrong. Witout papyrus log i dont know what happened. i never faced this type of issue in my tests.

EDIT:

Reuirement to start a location quest:

-location need to be cleared status

-the starter quest need to be restarted ( this in theory done by the script that handle the quest restarts) The note that quit all quests.

(  "WS QUIT- Set ALL default"  formID: 0x00080E )

Edited by Nonseen
missing details fixed
2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

intresting the curent version is 1.4

on update after you leave the location the system shuld start the quest. Location can be many cell long i suggest travel definitly other place like guardian stones or riverwood.

if this not tigger the embersahard quest or any other work place location quest back you can try use the force start note:

to make new one you need go a tamming rack and use a leather strip to make a new note NS Force Start.

Upon reading this note all pre difined location checked and if any cleared the revelant quest shuld start.

IF this fail pls send me papyrus log, this help me find out and fix what went wrong. Witout papyrus log i dont know what happened. i never faced this type of issue in my tests.

EDIT:

Reuirement to start a location quest:

-location need to be cleared status

-the starter quest need to be restarted ( this in theory done by the script that handle the quest restarts) The note that quit all quests.

(  "WS QUIT- Set ALL default"  formID: 0x00080E )

Ok I thought maybe I was overtired when I posted saying 1.4 to 1.5, but when I looked again in Vortex, the latest version does say 1.5 on it . 

3cb3a4a124da90b4749b183a9ee15c91.png
https://gyazo.com/3cb3a4a124da90b4749b183a9ee15c91

EDIT:- Never mind I downloaded the right one originally, then somehow downgraded instead of upgrading the files. Now I feel dumb. 

Is there anyway you could just use vers numbers instead of the Vers number and the R number? I am sure i'm not the only one who could get confused :) 

Edited by kohlteth
5 hours ago, kohlteth said:

Ok I thought maybe I was overtired when I posted saying 1.4 to 1.5, but when I looked again in Vortex, the latest version does say 1.5 on it . 

3cb3a4a124da90b4749b183a9ee15c91.png
https://gyazo.com/3cb3a4a124da90b4749b183a9ee15c91

EDIT:- Never mind I downloaded the right one originally, then somehow downgraded instead of upgrading the files. Now I feel dumb. 

Is there anyway you could just use vers numbers instead of the Vers number and the R number? I am sure i'm not the only one who could get confused :) 

Clreification:

use the highest R number and you are okay.

my bead i like count what realise i done.

This important fed back from you now i know i need use only the realise number to avoid any possible confusion :)

i might make a separate chapter the F manual about how to truble shoot. and what is the known solution each problem.

Thank you for the feed back! 

From startin next version i only goign to use realsie numbers in the file names, i hope this makes evryone life more easy.

On 1/17/2023 at 9:46 AM, Nonseen said:

Clreification:

use the highest R number and you are okay.

my bead i like count what realise i done.

This important fed back from you now i know i need use only the realise number to avoid any possible confusion :)

i might make a separate chapter the F manual about how to truble shoot. and what is the known solution each problem.

Thank you for the feed back! 

From startin next version i only goign to use realsie numbers in the file names, i hope this makes evryone life more easy.

I have to report that the "make workplace here" Option is working well, I have now been able to populate the outside of my Silverpeak Lodge are as well with productive slaves who work in the work area and chill out in the jacuzzi when not busy.  As well as a productive Embershard Mine and Silver Moon Camp area. Thanks for this mod. 

image.thumb.png.e4772c547f78fd1f17fb5da4fde70549.png

8 hours ago, kohlteth said:

I have to report that the "make workplace here" Option is working well, I have now been able to populate the outside of my Silverpeak Lodge are as well with productive slaves who work in the work area and chill out in the jacuzzi when not busy.  As well as a productive Embershard Mine and Silver Moon Camp area. Thanks for this mod. 

image.thumb.png.e4772c547f78fd1f17fb5da4fde70549.png

Thank you for your feed back! :heart:

If okay to you add the image you uploaded here to the mod image galery and include your user name here as maker of this inmage.

Futherer more i plan start a send best image about working slaves comeptions :) with user vote.

the most woted 4 image in the competition i plan add to the mod images whit image maker name :)

I work out the rules for this competition for the next realise.

(at least i hope... the next realise come maybe this weak or .... or maybe next i not sure. i attempting add new functionality... with it i face new chalanges.)

25 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I wonder how this will work with:

if the homes he made has location in theory work well.

After i fiish the curent update for Working Slaves i check it out looks promissing :)

Sadly after 1 weak of work i not made wandering slaves future into the mod.

new future that give player option to send slaves away they wander around skyrim then return with tresures.

i hope next week i finish it.

if not i probably scrap the idea, to many bugs.

11 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

if the homes he made has location in theory work well.

After i fiish the curent update for Working Slaves i check it out looks promissing :)

Sadly after 1 weak of work i not made wandering slaves future into the mod.

new future that give player option to send slaves away they wander around skyrim then return with tresures.

i hope next week i finish it.

if not i probably scrap the idea, to many bugs.

I have just seen two locatios, but they are made pretty good and large enough for 30 Slaves. I'm about to test them as working locations. If it works I would need at least 8 possible user defined locations. Is that possible?

44 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I have just seen two locatios, but they are made pretty good and large enough for 30 Slaves. I'm about to test them as working locations. If it works I would need at least 8 possible user defined locations. Is that possible?

of corse possible :)

chek out  "the F manual" for current version lot ofi nformation in it about this things too! 

22 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

of corse possible :)

chek out  "the F manual" for current version lot ofi nformation in it about this things too! 

The manual says it is only 3 possible locations. We need the updated F-Manual...

Well it would be cool if you could join forces with @kadsend and make one mod include the other....

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The manual says it is only 3 possible locations. We need the updated F-Manual...

player can make 10 own player made location, using make new workplace here spell. if you run out of posible locations the spell to make new places got removed.

if you wish in theory you can make witout any no scripting new workplaces as long as stay within the maximum allowed work place number the moment this limit is 20.

the system the moment can handle 20 workplace location any type.

This means total any given moment only 20 workaplce location possible any type.

predifined and player made only reduce the free avible slot number as they started. unstarted workplace locations not eat space.

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well it would be cool if you could join forces with @kadsend and make one mod include the other....

hmmm i an make a addon version for that mod that adds pre difined workplaces to the homes he made, 10 minute/place (if location pre difined and has cleareble keyword, if not maybe difficulties)

i wish first finish the traveling slaves function devlopment (its real close to complition [if possible with my skill set ]).

1 hour ago, kohlteth said:

@Nonseen  I have found a small issue with R9, it says ESL but it is ESP, it is not ESPFE'd 

Thank you for reporting the issue!

i going to fix that soon as possible. in theory the esp can be esl flagges by using xedit.i compacted it just uploded the wrong version :(

6 hours ago, Nonseen said:

the system the moment can handle 20 workplace location any type.

This means total any given moment only 20 workaplce location possible any type.

predifined and player made only reduce the free avible slot number as they started. unstarted workplace locations not eat space.

hmmm i an make a addon version for that mod that adds pre difined workplaces to the homes he made, 10 minute/place (if location pre difined and has cleareble keyword, if not maybe difficulties)

Take your time:  

If it is possible to make them a work place with the mod as it is, you don't need to worry about that now....

EDIT: It doesen't work on the first location I was able to test, so I will need your help there. 

It's more important to make this mod stable and effective. 

As far as I understood the discription, the predefined locations produce ores. Which ores will you get from them?

Is it possible to assing a special kind of production to a user defined location?

Let say: I have a location in the woods so lets produce wood, pelts and leather here!

or :  Go and dig for jewels here.... or: I always need some alchemistic indrigents... or I'm a cook and need all the stuff for cooking.... 

Edit:

Another question is: How do I move my slaves to a working place? Do I have to bring them all there?

Edited by Pfiffy
7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Take your time:  

If it is possible to make them a work place with the mod as it is, you don't need to worry about that now....

EDIT: It doesen't work on the first location I was able to test, so I will need your help there. 

i made a great breacktrought today!

Now this wandering slave future working! :)

This means today i realise a new version this one is a brige version only contain """few""" new futures that are tested and proven working :)

One of the new future is a spell i named: WS Detect Location

Porpuse: tell the player possible or not make a new player made work place where the player is standing.

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

It's more important to make this mod stable and effective. 

i deeply agre with you to me stability and bug free is primary goal.

if my mod not stable or broken i not realise until i fixed it.

The way i made the working slave module if i find some part not effective i can make more effective in the next version no problem. :)

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

As far as I understood the discription, the predefined locations produce ores. Which ores will you get from them?

its depend on location, evry mine has own uniqe production lists. mostly iron produced, best production come from fortfellhammer.

i paln to fine tune the production of all location. originaly this planned to done the today realise but i delay it for the next one.

Is it possible to assing a special kind of production to a user defined location?

Let say: I have a location in the woods so lets produce wood, pelts and leather here!

its already done.

evry player made location checked for list of keywords ataced to the location you made the work place.

the script detect let say dwamer keyword on a location let say a ruin you in then the script add production list that contain dwamer based items like dwamer scrap metal, and giro ect.

if you do the same let say a vampire lair you get totatly different stuff form sad work place.

in theory i can make a way to evry player made loction recive uniqe production list based on tons of factor if need to.

Another question is: How do I move my slaves to a working place? Do I have to bring them all there?

you get lot of spell, oen of them called ws work here slave. move the slave with you the work place location and cast the spell on it.

evrything in great detail writen down in "the F manula.txt" more than 600 line writne here.

this document contain mini guide how to change the base mod.