New version uploaded!

This time the file name Changed more simple to avoid confusion.

I kep this simple so no confusion possible in the future ( i hope :) )

Added:

1 - Version validation ( from now newver versions not allow downgrade by accident )

2 - wandering slaves future added! the idea come from @sidfu1 thy to she i made this! (the most complex part of the mod at this moment. )

3 - location detector future added, now player can use a new spell to check curent location where is in okay to use as work place or not.

4 - new version is ESL flagged i checked it :) ( thx @kohlteth to report me this issue!)

next version:

come this weak if all go well! ( 2-4 day from now [2023-01-23] )

the next version going to contain:

A - the promissed re balnce of all work place

B - "The  F manulal" get update to contain what and how many produced what work place ( most requested information )

C - i check out the mod that suggested here by @Pfiffy to see can i make a addon for this if yes i make it in theory less than half hour job.

D - if any bug unerthed fixing it

E - disable most of notification that shown in wandering slaves function

F - thinking ading wandering slaves as separate spell to farengar desk as book so player can use it without clearing any predifined location.

any one ideas? :)

G-Attempt to implement any user ideas that fitt the mod theame. ( this may take lot of time... not the next update but we will see)

42 minutes ago, Es.Ell. said:

Have Skyrim SE 1.9.57 and used NSWorkingSlaves-normal-V1-2-R7. Anyone else having Crashed games, and not being able to (crash on pressing save button)save/wonky slaves in mine that don't have arrow over their head and just stand around a do nothing?

You may want to change from R7 - R10 as 7 was a ways back and much has been added since that vers. 

Check you actually have the quest running, I did same with Silent Moon, I had not actually started the "add slaves here" quest and added some there that just stood around, clear area, then leave area for a bit and quest should pop up, go back and start filling location with slaves. they will then do stuff. 

It took a bit to figure out how to restart the mod after the switching to the new version, but I finally managed to get one of the Filthy Heritage locations to work.

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Is it still just two locations, or did you miss to edit the message?

Spoiler

image.jpeg

This looks a bit strange.... I did a second attempt to start the working place in the Solitude location of Filthy Heritage and made sure that I look staright forward and the Container got placed correctly. Good to know that....

Edited by Pfiffy
2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

It took a bit to figure out how to restart the mod after the switching to the new version, but I finally managed to get one of the Filthy Heritage locations to work.

Hide contents

image.jpeg

Is it still just two locations, or did you miss to edit the message?

Hide contents

image.jpeg

This looks a bit strange.... I did a second attempt to start the working place in the Solitude location of Filthy Heritage and made sure that I look staright forward and the Container got placed correctly. Good to know that....

i downloaded the mod and checked in xedit it seams to me from first glance all location has work place so all can be used as work place.

The chest positioned exactly to the player position. hmm probably i need tweak that to not copy the player rotation.

16 hours ago, kohlteth said:
18 hours ago, Nonseen said:

1 - Version validation ( from now newver versions not allow downgrade by accident )

Ha Ha much appreciated.

:) :)

16 hours ago, kohlteth said:

I do have a request is it possible for all spells from this Mod to start WS so easier to find in Spell menu, please?

i dont understant the question :( or better to say not sure i understand 100% .

You wish to all spell can be learned by separate way other than cleaning a location then tiggering the production?

The moment one way exist:

Buy from belethor the scroll using dialoge menu. This cost you 1900 gold, or you can ask some discount :) (female only )

I thinking long time adding another way to get acces the spells. my current idea give farengar a book:

"Ancient magical ways of force force labor" (or soemthing similar).

this book may contain useful in game information how spells and in general WS works. plus give the player all the spell :)

16 hours ago, Es.Ell. said:

Have Skyrim SE 1.9.57 and used NSWorkingSlaves-normal-V1-2-R7. Anyone else having Crashed games, and not being able to (crash on pressing save button)save/wonky slaves in mine that don't have arrow over their head and just stand around a do nothing?

In my expereince the fallowing error happen :

"opening esc menu and geting ctd"

this happen if i fail install coretly the sky ui, forgeting enable sky ui esp, not putting mods corret load order.

any of this may cause of this.

i suggest do the fallowing things:

first witout my mod start game, in main menu open console and type the fallowing command:

coc riverwood

this shuld create a nord male default test character for you and place you near riverwood.

then press esc.

if you get CTD agin not my mod the reason of failure.

if no failure then install my mod, dont unpack the bsa. enable papyrus log and if you got any problem pls send me the papyrus log this give me tremendus help to figure out what went wrong.

Planed cahnges to the next version about production is here!

Before implementing it i wish hear your oponions dear readers!

For all production:
--Now all place produce 4 different tpye of thing.
--one type considered "base type"
--The production set up the way that 12 unti of "base type" item can be produced with 100% production rate evry production cycle(168 in game hour by default)
--production value: production value in gold with 100% production rate( keep in mind this cane be boosted with adding more slaves or organizing slave orgie...)

-Pre difined location changes:

Embershard mine:
-iron ore 
-Corundum Ore -!!base type!!
-firewood
-randomized gems
Slaves to 100%: 9
Production value: 960

Bilegulch Mine:
-Orichalcum Ore 
-Quicksilver ore -!!base type!!
-iron ore
-randomized gems
Slaves to 100%: 10
Production value: 1200

Fort Fellhammer -best mine by produced gold ammount
-Moonstone Ore -!!base type!!
-Gold Ore
-Ebony Ore
-randomized gems
Slaves to 100%: 15
Production value: 1440

Northwind Mine
-Quicksilver Ore
-Silver Ore  -!!base type!!
-Corundum Ore 
-randomized gems
Slaves to 100%: 14

HaltedSteamCamp:
-Leather -!!base type!!
-Mamuth tusk 
-randomized indigrends(all type expect special quest items)
-Randomized animal parts
Slaves to 100%: 5
Production value: 480

SilentMoonsCamp:
-iron ore -!!base type!! 
Slaves to 100%: 1
Production value: 96

BrokenFang Cave:
-VampireDust -!!base type!!
-Leveled heath based poition ( fortify types included!)
-Leveled magica based potion ( fortify types included!)
-Randomized Soulgem (empty of filled)
Slaves to 100%: 14

Player made locations:

Common rules to all player made location: ---please note player made places give near dubble nett gold value compered pre difined places! ( 6 000 gold if 30 slave put one work place! )
All produce 4 type of items
All production type is full randomized :)
All player made location has fallowing comon atributes:
Slaves to 100%: 3
Production value: 600

(by accident the list here not represent the priority of the keyword if multiple present in a location! So more left you to explore! :) )

Default list -used if no valid keyword found:
-Random indigridients all type
-Random soulgem( empty only!)
-Random ingots (all type!)
-Random animal parts

Animal keyed places:
-random food
-random animal parts
-random animal parts

Draguir crypt places:
-random tresure items( jewelry )
-random ammo ( all types! )
-random food

Dwarwen places:
-Random dwarven scraps
-random dwarven components
-random soulgems(filled or non filled)
-random gems

Falmer places:
-random ingots
-random ores
-random gems
-random dwarven components

Giant places:
-random animal parts
-random indigridients all type
-random food
-random ingots

Mine places:
-random ores all type possible
-random gems
-random ingots
-random soulgems

Sprigan places:

Vampire places:
-random soulgems
-random poitions( heath or magica fortify variants included!) (all leveled up to level 3)
-random resist poitions (all leveled up to level 3)
-random boost combat poitions (all leveled up to level 3)

Warlock places( enemy mages)
-random soulgems
-random poitions( heath or magica fortify variants included!) (all leveled up to level 3)
-Random poisions

Renaming the Spells for easier finding is a good idea... WSxxx where xxx is whatever Spell this mod uses.

Can I check the keywords that get used for a location? Or do I have any influence on that? Or is it possible to change the keywords with the CK/XEDIT

I still have the Fithy Heritage in mind by asking this and it would be nice to have a all of the possible kinds of produktion availible...  

Edit: And what about the daedra?

Edited by Pfiffy
4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Renaming the Spells for easier finding is a good idea... WSxxx where xxx is whatever Spell this mod uses.

its done for the next realise.

Can I check the keywords that get used for a location?

i plan this to add this function to the spell i added the Realise 10.  ( the location detector spell)

Or do I have any influence on that?

yes definitly! in ck or xedit realtive easy to change. just go for word data-locations-select the locations that you intrested in and add / delete the keywords.

this keywords pre difined by mod makers and make possible to the places function. let say if you remove cleared keyword the location no longer possible to get cleared flag.

plus bounty quest not spawn here.

I still have the Fithy Heritage in mind by asking this and it would be nice to have a all of the possible kinds of produktion availible...  

i dont understand this question :(

you mean uniqe production avible for Fithy Heritage mod locations? Like locations that pre difined? (example: emebershard mine, northwind mine, etc...)

OR

you asking all type of production avible in one place? i mean produce all posible type of things in one place. ( i made possible to slaves produce any item that can be found in game, just need setup (its very easy :) ) )

so slaves can produce same place any type of item that can be found in game(if i not missed any type).

Edit: And what about the daedra?

one intigrend known as daedra hearth, hard to find becuse so few daedra avible in the base game.

i adedd this indigridient to wandering slave find list, and plan to add random indigrident list that . from this list slaves can chose one item to mass produce.

Lets put it in different words: Can you make it possible to choose what kind of produktion will start in a user defined location?

For the lists:

The Falmer location should produce Falmer related stuff, like Chaurus chitin and chaurus eggs and Falmer weapons/armor instead of more Dwarven stuff.

Giant places and Spriggan places should offer some wood. I'm thinking of Heartfire and all the stuff you need to build a house....

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Lets put it in different words: Can you make it possible to choose what kind of produktion will start in a user defined location?

intresting question and idea.

player can choe waht produced the player made owrking location.

hmm let see:

player made work palce use exact same script as normal work place. 

The differeneces the fallowings:

pre difined work place has a location assigned to them.

Player made work places no pre assigned location, the location where the moment spell casted for making work place added to the quest as property varible.

predifined work places has pre difined production list.

This list is a form list. evry item in the form list get produced by slaves.

This form lists very easy to edit ck just drag and drop stuff to them or delete them if no need.

the system built the way no matter how many item on the list the production procces adept.

in player made work places the script function that run and make a new work place run a check:

a list contain kewords for locations. and another list contain the list that assigned this locations.

if let say the location eky words 4 th item match the curent location where the player is in. then the 4th item used from the assigned production list.

after production assigned the player made work place, and location assigned to the procces enter the final phase:

placing the chest for the player curent position and registering the quest in the main quest that handle evrything in my mod.

to change what get produced on a location need to change the production list in use.

this production list stored as a varible so can be changed in run time any time by script in theory.

To make all possible i need make a interface that allow player to change the production on location.

ths part is tricky the curent version of my mod not use any mcm menu.

in theroy i have the knowlage how make a selecttion menu that allow player to change the production list. 

i can make it work? i dotn knwo until i not try.

i start thiking how need to disign this. i em,an from game play perspective:

-what choses allow to player? any production type?

-limit the choses based on location key words? (a mine limit the possibilitys for mining different type of raw metarial, gems; dragur crypt make possible produce bone meal, or order slaves loot for the dead)

-make possible for player to chose what need proced? i man adding items to list? i think this too possible, just need run some ( lot of experiemnt)

-how complex need to be this system what is okay to players? to complex with tons of options maybe not okay the players.

The Falmer location should produce Falmer related stuff, like Chaurus chitin and chaurus eggs and Falmer weapons/armor instead of more Dwarven stuff.

its valid suggestion. i aded dwaren stuff to list becuse falmers 90% of the time live dwamer ruins so their acces to this things too. maybe mix the too to one?

Giant places and Spriggan places should offer some wood. I'm thinking of Heartfire and all the stuff you need to build a house....

heartfire wood hmm intresting idea i like it. i not sure the wood we get for hearth fire player transportible items or not. i go check out this is possible to happen or not.

9 hours ago, Nonseen said:

-make possible for player to chose what need proced? i man adding items to list? i think this too possible, just need run some ( lot of experiemnt)

-how complex need to be this system what is okay to players? to complex with tons of options maybe not okay the players.

its valid suggestion. i aded dwaren stuff to list becuse falmers 90% of the time live dwamer ruins so their acces to this things too. maybe mix the too to one?

heartfire wood hmm intresting idea i like it. i not sure the wood we get for hearth fire player transportible items or not. i go check out this is possible to happen or not.

Well, an Idea would be to have a set of spell roles to start the user defined work place as 'a farm' or as a 'chemisty', or as a 'Lumber camp' or as a 'hunter camp' something like that. So you don't spam the spell menu and you can decide on you own if you let the system handel the place the normal way with the spell or if you make the place 'as you wish' with the spell role. (in this way you are also able to change the production of the predefined locations if you don't have the need for ores...) 

The hearthfire materials are just an Idea that came while I downloaded a cheat for building the houses. It is always a pain to collect all you need to build them.

Edit: My thoughts about the lists are just suggestions, but the idea of having the choice of what will be produced in a place might be interesting for all users and every user might have different needs in his way of playing.

Edited by Pfiffy
14 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Edit: My thoughts about the lists are just suggestions, but the idea of having the choice of what will be produced in a place might be interesting for all users and every user might have different needs in his way of playing.

i like the idea palyer can chose what produced a work place. i thinking what i can and how i can make. with my limited knwoalge and skill level.

PRopbably take some time to experiment the options what can be and what not can be made.

The other side as i devloped wandering slave function learned a very important lesson:

Best to plan exactly what xz future going to looke like what do exactly. 

i show you what i thinking curently:

give player a spell let say name it like this:" WS Change production"

This one pop up a menu where player can chose what he like to see produced in a work placem, first slot. Then pop up a new menu for secud slot, then third then final one.

this way palyer can chose 4 type of production list.

in reality player set up a form list with 4 leveled item list.

this in pratice means this:

Option A:

player chose a list of items that may produced one item at the time. let say if player chose ore list , the slaves produce ore this can be iron ore, ebony ore, monstone ect.

or player can chose the falmer list this leads falmer related items like chorus eggs, moss from cavern, ect.

evry time production run finishes the system chose one item from each list.

Option B:

player can chose using the same menu system to exactly slaves what produce:

iron ore, silver ore, ect.

in theroy this can be limited by location keywords let say if you move am ine can chose slaves produce ore or focus produce gems.

To be honest:

i not sure what is the best, fixed products or random list that each time taken one item and produced in mass.

Well, an Idea would be to have a set of spell roles to start the user defined work place as 'a farm' or as a 'chemisty', or as a 'Lumber camp' or as a 'hunter camp' something like that. 

hmm i wirte down how i understand what you written to make sure i not miss understand you:

Add spell to make a work place produce like a mine. add another spell that produce like let say vampire lair ect.

The hearthfire materials are just an Idea that came while I downloaded a cheat for building the houses. It is always a pain to collect all you need to build them.

i can definitly agre with this. :)

in heartfire i hate the part need collect metarials and mine and ... ehh

if i can order a pack of slaves to mine the metarial collect iron ore sure why not!

On 1/23/2023 at 2:57 PM, kohlteth said:

You may want to change from R7 - R10 as 7 was a ways back and much has been added since that vers. 

Check you actually have the quest running, I did same with Silent Moon, I had not actually started the "add slaves here" quest and added some there that just stood around, clear area, then leave area for a bit and quest should pop up, go back and start filling location with slaves. they will then do stuff. 

Thx for the response

On 1/24/2023 at 7:24 AM, Nonseen said:

In my expereince the fallowing error happen :

"opening esc menu and geting ctd"

this happen if i fail install coretly the sky ui, forgeting enable sky ui esp, not putting mods corret load order.

any of this may cause of this.

i suggest do the fallowing things:

first witout my mod start game, in main menu open console and type the fallowing command:

coc riverwood

this shuld create a nord male default test character for you and place you near riverwood.

then press esc.

if you get CTD agin not my mod the reason of failure.

if no failure then install my mod, dont unpack the bsa. enable papyrus log and if you got any problem pls send me the papyrus log this give me tremendus help to figure out what went wrong.

Thank you for quick reply

Next version if evrything go well ( AND nothing go wrong during testing ) maybe realised in:

2023-01-27

the version going to contain the fallowings:

-The F manual new version

--with complite list of what produced each work place ( non player made)

--truble shooting mini guide

--wandering slaves inner workings

--new spell discriptions

-advanced location info spell, now include what type of keyword is in the curent location the player standing in ( if any )

-all spell name start as WS for more easy to find

-as promised re worked production list for all work place, player made and pre difined

-very minior optimalization to scripts 

if i find any problem or something might not stable i pospone the realise until it fixed.

My Idea was not so detailed and not so complicated.

You already have created the production lists and they are good so far. You might tweak them or add some. I'm ok with them (even if i might build them different). 

I'm just thinking about a way to make the player able to choose one of them before/as he sets up a location and/or switch from one list to another in an existing location.

For example: Bilegulch is a mine, but I'm an Alchemist and don't care about ore, but I need indigents. After clearing the place the location starts as a mine. So I use the Spriggan place Spellrole and the production restarts as a spriggan place and I get what I want. 

This is just an example. If you pick up the idea you might allow switching only in user defined places.  

My Idea was not so detailed and not so complicated.

You already have created the production lists and they are good so far. You might tweak them or add some. I'm ok with them (even if i might build them different). 

:)

yes next realsie is twekeing them.

problem is here this:

in my play stile i use very few crafting.

plus last few month i spent all free time to make this mod working not playing game, only testing.

if you not like or think list can be tweeked you can do it you self :) 

if you have xedit/sse edit very easy to tweak them.

just select the corect one make a copy to new esp file.

and change it as you like. only rule is if you add leveled list all times leveled list need to set in the end of the list.

if you wish to know exactli what list to what things check out the F manual.

I'm just thinking about a way to make the player able to choose one of them before/as he sets up a location and/or switch from one list to another in an existing location.

For example: Bilegulch is a mine, but I'm an Alchemist and don't care about ore, but I need indigents. After clearing the place the location starts as a mine. So I use the Spriggan place Spellrole and the production restarts as a spriggan place and I get what I want. 

This is just an example. If you pick up the idea you might allow switching only in user defined places.  

this can be done with my skill level realtive easy.

adding new spell that alow change the production list of the work place where player with in.

plus i like the idea.

maybe i add a user difined form list that player who know how to add items a form list can fill it.

so any one this way can presonalize the production for their needs.

3 hours ago, kohlteth said:

@Nonseen Hello Friend.

Mod going nicely.

I don't know if seen, but there is a similar mod to this on Nexus, It does have a few differences but was curious if you had seen

Sucubuss Layer Farms

:- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/52187?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50620?tab=description

i aware of subus mod existance but not aware this mod do production like things.

looks intresting thank you for brignign to my attenton :)

i go check it out see how this mod handle similar things that i face.

6 hours ago, Nonseen said:

yes next realsie is twekeing them.

problem is here this:

in my play stile i use very few crafting.

plus last few month i spent all free time to make this mod working not playing game, only testing.

I'm close to a new release of TDF and to test everything I have to recruit and train a lot of hookers. I know what you are talking about.

if you not like or think list can be tweeked you can do it you self :) 

if you have xedit/sse edit very easy to tweak them.

just select the corect one make a copy to new esp file.

and change it as you like. only rule is if you add leveled list all times leveled list need to set in the end of the list.

if you wish to know exactli what list to what things check out the F manual.

As I said, I'm ok with them so far... 

this can be done with my skill level realtive easy.

adding new spell that alow change the production list of the work place where player with in.

plus i like the idea.

Just use scrolls for that if possible. You will not use them very often in game and scrolls will not spam the magic menu. I never made scrolls, so I don't now how hard it is...

On 1/28/2023 at 2:15 AM, Pfiffy said:

Ok, I received my first 'income' and it was a lot more than I expected. And it wasn'tat all the stuff that i expected from a work place in Solitude. I really have to wait for the update, so I can check the Keywords for the place....

sadly you need wait far mroe than i expected.

i found some bugs and after fixing it more problem unerthed n the end my mod stoped working.

The moemnt in devlopment version evrything falling apart.

Next version i have no ide when come out.

47 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

sadly you need wait far mroe than i expected.

i found some bugs and after fixing it more problem unerthed n the end my mod stoped working.

The moemnt in devlopment version evrything falling apart.

Next version i have no ide when come out.

Take step back and a deep breath.....Sometimes it takes a failure to get things right.

The mod is working as it is. I haven't tried the slave-go-collectong option, but the mines and the user-defined places seem to work. Don't try to do everything at once. And don't set yourself under pressure. 

Finished the version 1.6

Few planned futures not added, like optimalization and extending functionality of the place detector spell.

this planned to be done in next version.

i may or may not add a scroll that make possible change production on workplace location where the player at the moment of using the scroll.

i need first make sure above mentioned 2 things implemented in working order and not borking anything.

After the next update i plan continue devlop Slavers of Skyrim mod that i paused to able focus NS Working Slaves. This not means i stop fix issues / stop devlop this mod just pause it for a time being. i think the curent state i archived not only my initial goals with this mod but ower done it :) (makeing to work wandering slaves a hard future  to me)

Realised 1.7

i amde a big mistake in the past as not properly tested the wandering slaves future.

The quest after run once or ordered to stop running broke self a way that i dont know how to recover.

Current version fixes this issues, sadly i not found way fix by update so if you wish to use wadnerign slaves future need start new game with 1.7 version in use.

:(

After few months i remove the older versions from download section , for time i let it be here f someone need old version for any reason.

Now i start focusing using my mod :) i think time stress test how handle my mod 300+ slaves in the mines :)

So dont expect any update within the close future. only bugfixes come if any bug reported/found by my self.