6 hours ago, edtide25 said:

Nice mod! I wouldn't want to use this with Random Encounters Mods like OBIS so is there any good player made mines that works great with this?

in theory this one work well any mod that add new places, only requierment from other moders to set up the new place properly:

add a location to the new place and proper keywords to it.

if all of this requierement meet. you can make player made work place there.

i working on Slavery of Skyrim mod.

WIP. This one i going to make way that very supportive to HSH and NS Working Slaves.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thank you for this mod! Finally a place to store all those bandit slaves we come across :)

If I may, I'd like to suggest a new feature... how about having the option to have one or two NPCs at each working location to act as guards? They could be recruited NPCs or PAHE NPCs maybe. I just find it weird to have so many unguarded slaves working on a mine, without any supervision lol 

Thanks again

18 hours ago, wnachenb said:

Hi, thank you for this mod! Finally a place to store all those bandit slaves we come across :)

If I may, I'd like to suggest a new feature... how about having the option to have one or two NPCs at each working location to act as guards? They could be recruited NPCs or PAHE NPCs maybe. I just find it weird to have so many unguarded slaves working on a mine, without any supervision lol 

Thanks again

:)

good to hear some one like my work :) this is all the mod maker fuel for creation. :)

About your suggestion:

i like the idea and make sense. Curently i working on Slavers of Skyrim mod, paused devlopment this mod for the time to able focus the other works. i going to think your suggestion.

In theory it is possible to add guards to the mines. Problem isplaning and making this mod i not planned originaly adding guards. This means to add this future properly probably need some/lot of work, and may or may not add new bugs/problems.

Plus adding gurads might means more papyurs or other resources used by my mod. This may or may not problem some cases i simply dont know.

Outside of technical side, from game play perspecitve: what effect of the guards on slaves? what npcs shuld accepted as guards? high subbmision slaves?

followers? low morality npcs?

why one player wish/need use gurads? any benifitt? How effect the game play experience.

Before i start implement this future i need answer first this questions. if the new future not fitt the game play flow or cause more truble than good not worth implement.

19 hours ago, KHCN said:

Im wondering is it okay to make a translation and port it along with your mod to other forum?

----------------------------
Permissions:
----------------------------

This mod is meant only for the Loverslab community, DO NOT upload on other sites.

It is okay to:

-Convert to other Skyrim versions and upload to Loverslab

-Translate to other languages and upload to Loverslab

-Make this mod a part of other mods (as long as credit given and the mod is completely free.)

-Make patches/addons to for this mod (if this happens please let me know and I will put a link to it here and you'll make me very happy :))

Its not okay to:

-Upload other sites, without explicit permission from me.

-Use part of other mod/work that is not completely free.

Special permissions:

CliftonJD has unlimited permissions for this mod.

Please don't touch the scripts that link up with PAHE. These scripts come from CliftonJD, not me.

16 hours ago, KHCN said:

And man there just too many spelling mistake lmao

sadly yes. English is not my first langleague. if you can fix my spelling mistakes it is a great help!

I give you creadit for it :)

On 2/23/2023 at 2:13 PM, Nonseen said:

Outside of technical side, from game play perspecitve: what effect of the guards on slaves? what npcs shuld accepted as guards? high subbmision slaves?

why one player wish/need use gurads? any benifitt? How effect the game play experience.

Before i start implement this future i need answer first this questions. if the new future not fitt the game play flow or cause more truble than good not worth implement.

Well I didn't think that far lol

I was just thinking on a cosmetic level, to not have lots of npcs slaves running around without supervision...

I know that PAH Home Sweet Home has a guard mechanic for outdoors slave camps, where you can either recruit followers or trained slaves as guards, so maybe something similar? Of course for slaves to be considered guards they should also already have high submission/obedience levels. The guard mechanic of HSH is to prevent slaves from running away, so there is a gameplay reason there. 

Since NS Working Slaves have no slaves breakout feature, maybe a nice effect of having guards is to allow a slow increase of slaves PAHE submission/obedience levels proportionally to the number of guards?

10 hours ago, wnachenb said:

Well I didn't think that far lol

I was just thinking on a cosmetic level, to not have lots of npcs slaves running around without supervision...

I know that PAH Home Sweet Home has a guard mechanic for outdoors slave camps, where you can either recruit followers or trained slaves as guards, so maybe something similar? Of course for slaves to be considered guards they should also already have high submission/obedience levels. The guard mechanic of HSH is to prevent slaves from running away, so there is a gameplay reason there. 

Since NS Working Slaves have no slaves breakout feature, maybe a nice effect of having guards is to allow a slow increase of slaves PAHE submission/obedience levels proportionally to the number of guards?

i learned during making mods i need first plan cerfuly what i wish to make. what is the gameplay effect and game play experience to the player. :)

Then plan exactly what adn how an be archived. i mean how to organize the script and other parts of the things.

Curently no guards needed so easy to use just move the corect place cast some spell and bamm you have slaves that producing goods and no need wory about it.

If i add a new mechanick let say working slave masters that organize the work in a work place. i might need add production bonus if the master is present.

might need add new spell to designate the npőc that going to act as master in the mine.

in theory possible add function that give working slaves profency of working as slave. let say from 0 to 100 this skill can be used in calcualtion of production and can be incresed ower time.

in theory incresing working slaves subbmision or other pahe difined statisic is possible. But from gemplay persepcitve at first feels this is dublicate what we have already:

HSH for automatic slave traning. NS Working slaves main idea is store slaves that some reason you not wish store in hsh. plus this slaves give you something tzhat can very usefull.

so from my point of view manipulating how vell slaves produce how many stuff is good thing and adding new bonuses how many resoruces slaves produce is fitting to the exisiting mod concept.

in sort:

adding new npc or npcs to workplaces to "motivate" working slaves and act as manager/guard i tzhink good idea,

Problem is doing this make the mod more complex so may make my mod more resource demanding. if i wish to do way that not require lot of resoruces i need reduce the slave storage space at minimum 1 from 30 to 29 slaves/work places

the final 30th slot reserved this case the manager. the manger can be a follower or very vell trained slave. in theroy they used to enorge slaves produce more.

let say manager can add 40-50% production bonus. ( this is very huge)

this way worth for the player to use it, but not required to use it. (opk 50% flat production bonus welll... if oen wishes produce lot of resoruces :) )

What you think about this form?

As soon as you add some training funktions, you will have to add scripts for controling that. That script has to watch over 20 * 30 = 600 Slaves at max. This will turn a lightwight into a heavywight.  As it is this mod is nice in its simplicity. For me it would make more sense to iron out some problems that I have seen while testing it. 

One thing is, that 30 Salves in Bilegulch is to much. The mine is totally overcrowded. The questmarkers are spamming the interface. something like '24/30 Slaves working here' instead of a note about each single slave would be enough.  Then I saw that some slaves loose their names after transfering them back to pahe. 

9 hours ago, Nonseen said:

i learned during making mods i need first plan cerfuly what i wish to make. what is the gameplay effect and game play experience to the player. :)

Then plan exactly what adn how an be archived. i mean how to organize the script and other parts of the things.

Curently no guards needed so easy to use just move the corect place cast some spell and bamm you have slaves that producing goods and no need wory about it.

If i add a new mechanick let say working slave masters that organize the work in a work place. i might need add production bonus if the master is present.

might need add new spell to designate the npőc that going to act as master in the mine.

in theory possible add function that give working slaves profency of working as slave. let say from 0 to 100 this skill can be used in calcualtion of production and can be incresed ower time.

in theory incresing working slaves subbmision or other pahe difined statisic is possible. But from gemplay persepcitve at first feels this is dublicate what we have already:

HSH for automatic slave traning. NS Working slaves main idea is store slaves that some reason you not wish store in hsh. plus this slaves give you something tzhat can very usefull.

so from my point of view manipulating how vell slaves produce how many stuff is good thing and adding new bonuses how many resoruces slaves produce is fitting to the exisiting mod concept.

in sort:

adding new npc or npcs to workplaces to "motivate" working slaves and act as manager/guard i tzhink good idea,

Problem is doing this make the mod more complex so may make my mod more resource demanding. if i wish to do way that not require lot of resoruces i need reduce the slave storage space at minimum 1 from 30 to 29 slaves/work places

the final 30th slot reserved this case the manager. the manger can be a follower or very vell trained slave. in theroy they used to enorge slaves produce more.

let say manager can add 40-50% production bonus. ( this is very huge)

this way worth for the player to use it, but not required to use it. (opk 50% flat production bonus welll... if oen wishes produce lot of resoruces :) )

What you think about this form?

Reducing the 30 limit to 29 to accomodate the guard slot is fine. Pfiffy also said something important, slave training tracking for too many slaves could bring too much script lag in theory, that would have to be tested, and testing takes time and effort.. so we could scrap that and just have the production bonus then. However, 40-50% bonus is too big, imho, the amount of resources produced as it is now is already too high :D So maybe a production bonus of 10-20% should be more reasonable.

Edited by wnachenb
On 2/25/2023 at 12:30 PM, Pfiffy said:

As soon as you add some training funktions, you will have to add scripts for controling that. That script has to watch over 20 * 30 = 600 Slaves at max. This will turn a lightwight into a heavywight. 

Good point. Not going to add this function to the mod.

For me it would make more sense to iron out some problems that I have seen while testing it. 

One thing is, that 30 Salves in Bilegulch is to much. The mine is totally overcrowded.

hmmm the mine location extend out side not only inside. this means you can stroe slaves outside the camp if need to.

i add this to my to do list. check out this.

The questmarkers are spamming the interface. something like '24/30 Slaves working here' instead of a note about each single slave would be enough.

i dont understand you :(

what you mean :(

Then I saw that some slaves loose their names after transfering them back to pahe.

i never seen this bug.

also intresting, best of my knowlage i not do any name change.please give more information about this issue if you can some log maybe help.

adding and removing pahe slaves done by a script i get from Cliftonjd. mabye the problem live in pahe side?

----------------------------------------------------------

On 2/25/2023 at 5:43 PM, wnachenb said:

Reducing the 30 limit to 29 to accomodate the guard slot is fine.

i thnking maybe can be done the way the slot not always reserved for guard. this need keept optional.

On 2/25/2023 at 5:43 PM, wnachenb said:

However, 40-50% bonus is too big, imho, the amount of resources produced as it is now is already too high :D So maybe a production bonus of 10-20% should be more reasonable.

hmm the curent production rate come from this line of thinking:

the slaves sold in high price. this means slave can be used to produce gold somehow, lot fo them. so they need procue lot of gold as worker to be worth this mutch gold that can be traded.

other reason the salve product based on gold value and most big priced itam slaves can produce cost 150 gold.

its alone seams not mutch but slaves produce in avarage 4 different type of item so 150x4 =600 gold nead near minimum production value. toable produce any possible item.

i done this way the system so i not need add other checs and calculation to the script to make sure items get produced or not produced.

slave orgie spell give maximum 20% production boost/usage. ( +1% after evry slave who take part of it up to 20 slaves)

but this require 20 slave that fallowing the player and player play time/attention/interaction.

so 10-20% bonus that not require player interacion sound okay to me.

i add this idea to the to do list. and working on it runing somecalcualtion needed i think. but seems okay.

On 2/23/2023 at 10:13 AM, Nonseen said:

:)

good to hear some one like my work :) this is all the mod maker fuel for creation. :)

About your suggestion:

i like the idea and make sense. Curently i working on Slavers of Skyrim mod, paused devlopment this mod for the time to able focus the other works. i going to think your suggestion.

In theory it is possible to add guards to the mines. Problem isplaning and making this mod i not planned originaly adding guards. This means to add this future properly probably need some/lot of work, and may or may not add new bugs/problems.

Plus adding gurads might means more papyurs or other resources used by my mod. This may or may not problem some cases i simply dont know.

sadly yes. English is not my first langleague. if you can fix my spelling mistakes it is a great help!

I give you creadit for it :)

i'll try to fix it after im done with the translation. not a native speaker but i'll try

On 2/26/2023 at 7:18 PM, Pfiffy said:

Im talking about :

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

Thank you fr the screan shots!

now i understand the problem. During my testing i never see this issue. Can you tel me how i can replicate this error?

simply put 30 salves to Bilegulch mine?

side note: if i not use quest markers for evry working salve in a big location maybe this make harder to locate the slaves. This may be generate other problems :(

from game play point of view if i wish locate 30 slaves in a large multi cell location i mght have truble to do it.

On 2/27/2023 at 6:33 AM, KHCN said:

i'll try to fix it after im done with the translation. not a native speaker but i'll try

Thank you! :):heart:

its great help to me!

i plan add your fixes to next realise as fixes the unerthed problems that Pfiffy reported. probably next update come witihin 4 week. curently low on avible time for NS workning slaves.

Question: if you have a location with an surface part as well as a dungeon part, what's supposed to happen if you add slaves when they're in the surface area?

I tried this in Halted Stream Camp, just as an experiment. The slaves seemed to get added to the worker list, but they didn't idle at all, just stood around. Ones I subsequently added inside the mine sandboxed as expected.

On 3/2/2023 at 10:29 AM, DocClox said:

Question: if you have a location with an surface part as well as a dungeon part, what's supposed to happen if you add slaves when they're in the surface area?

Same as interior area non of the script check its interior or exterior you use work here slave spell.

My script only check slave is in a corect location ( active work place ) i tryed evrything explain in the F manual that part of the last download version and can avible in the discription page.

if i not written this part of inner working about slaves this manual i will corect it. just pls let me know the manual is incomplite.

On 3/2/2023 at 10:29 AM, DocClox said:

I tried this in Halted Stream Camp, just as an experiment. The slaves seemed to get added to the worker list, but they didn't idle at all, just stood around. Ones I subsequently added inside the mine sandboxed as expected.

idle around is normal behavior IF:

no sandbox marker within range of the slave position as added the work place AND the sandbox marker is not in use.

in my test same behavior happened if i put slaves inside embersahard mine near desks or other places where sandbox possible. some slaves do nothing others use the furniture/sandbox location.

here is how ai pacage set up:

upon adding the slave to work place salve start run a sandbox pacage.

this pacage if i remember coretly 1024 unit large but less than 2000 unit.

if sandbox location outside of this area slave do nothing.

its important where the slave standing as added to a workplace location becuse that point is the orgin point of the sandbox zone.

thank you for asking this question i going to add this explanation to the F manual! :)

17 hours ago, Azazemon said:

Is the wandering slaves broken in the newest version?

best of my knowlage not, but i happy if others conform this or say not working. in my tests worked well... 

2 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

best of my knowlage not, but i happy if others conform this or say not working. in my tests worked well... 

Okay cool. I was only wondering because when use the spell to send them out I get the quest completion and they wander off. When do they bring things back to me?

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

its important where the slave standing as added to a workplace location becuse that point is the orgin point of the sandbox zone.

Yeah, I more or less worked that out in my first attempt. I dropped half a dozen slaves inside the doorway at Embershard, and thereafter had difficulty getting in and out again. Since then I've taken them down to the forge before I released assigned them to the mine. Dropping them next door to the item I want them to use would be even better, I suspect.

Still, thinking about the surface part of Halted Stream Camp, there's a cookpot up there, a grindstone, a chopping block, as well as a couple of guard markers and probably an idle for the covered area. Why did no one attach themselves to those? I'd have thought the fire at least would attract a worker.

I'll have to try again in a bit - see if I can target them a bit more.

2 hours ago, Azazemon said:

Okay cool. I was only wondering because when use the spell to send them out I get the quest completion and they wander off. When do they bring things back to me?

wandering salves future very quick sort version:

you send out some slaves with a leader salve to collect stuff for you. they wander in skyrim the next 168 hours. then come back.

the leader in inventory collect all the item their find. more slave you send out more stuff they find. they can find 200+ type of posible items. included up to dwamer weapons, armor and lots of type ingridient (deadra heart included), but they mostly expected collect food items and drink items like ale.

Upon return the leader slave present you their finding as the leader aproch you. problem is slaves tend to "forget" what exactly collected and "by accident" not show all the findings.

So probably wise to take a good look the slave inventory and after collecting real stuff they find punish the slave properly. ;)

( this has no any script effect but feel right to do it)

more detailed information can be found in "the F manual . txt"

(i realy tryed wirte down evrything abut my mod even how change it with 0 scripting knowlage )

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

Still, thinking about the surface part of Halted Stream Camp, there's a cookpot up there, a grindstone, a chopping block, as well as a couple of guard markers and probably an idle for the covered area. Why did no one attach themselves to those? I'd have thought the fire at least would attract a worker.

honestly: i have no idea why slaves behave so strange.

i not know mutch about how ai working in skyrim. very tricky to make the ai do what i want to do.

On 3/3/2023 at 3:05 PM, Nonseen said:

honestly: i have no idea why slaves behave so strange.

i not know mutch about how ai working in skyrim. very tricky to make the ai do what i want to do.

That's fair. Sandboxing in particular is prone to be unpredictable. But if I know they're supposed to sandbox above ground, I'll try again and see what I can see.

My latest char just cleared Kolskeggr mine. It was not intentional, but after I was attacked by those outside and managed to defeat them one by one, I realized that I could do with some gold ore so I slowly cleared it.

As Embershard mine (and Helgen) still await, I was surprised to be told that it can be populated with my slaves...all 3 of them :). I am sure Alva and Laelette will love that.

As the liberation of this mine is a quest (and TBH I have never checked to see if the locals actually move back in) wouldn't dumping 3 to 30 potential slaves into that mine upset someone? Or do they not move back in?