2 hours ago, xxdungeonxx1 said:

hey Khlas could you add an option to seed all male npc in one go, either with bd dna or sd dna, so one can tweak the npcs one by one with a base line. Thank you for the update.

You can kinda use WW attribute distribution for that, but some will be left without, effectively being average size then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm getting this error from Better Exceptions' report. It's an only error I'm getting so it leads me here. Screen is from BetterExceptions report and below a log from sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.log

Do you know about this issue? @Khlas

Spoiler

image.png.f14239703ed67cc7595b3231f70e3dfd.png

ERROR - Exception with on_module_startup_traits
ERROR - float() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'
ERROR - Exception with zone_events.on_loading_screen
ERROR - Exception occuredTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\zone_events.py", line 21, in on_loading_screen
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 134, in get_startup_version
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 128, in get_version
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 112, in get_whole_number
TypeError: float() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Edited by theJupiter5

Hello Khlas! I see theres been some drama and you might not be active on here anymore but just in case you read my comment, i got a suggestion for this mod. I guess you get this a lot, lol, but hear me out. What if the "oh my" moodlet wasnt constant but just so ofter AND would appear when bd sim hugs another sim..? I think it would be cool, also sims that are not attracted to males might get uncoumfortable moodlet instead. Just a thought! Hope youre doing well! 

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else having an issue with moodlets showing up randomly on Sims that they shouldn't apply to? Like, one of my Sims, who is married to a Sim with a big dick, gets a moodlet for being with a small dicked Sim. Or my heterosexual males will get the moodlet for being sore from a big dick. And they don't go away either, even when I use UI cheats to remove them. :(

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 7.42.31 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 3:55 AM, Bujip said:

Is anyone else having an issue with moodlets showing up randomly on Sims that they shouldn't apply to? Like, one of my Sims, who is married to a Sim with a big dick, gets a moodlet for being with a small dicked Sim. Or my heterosexual males will get the moodlet for being sore from a big dick. And they don't go away either, even when I use UI cheats to remove them. :(

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 7.42.31 PM.png

usually happens with wrongly tagged animations 

On 5/16/2023 at 12:47 PM, ponobo said:

Hello Khlas! I see theres been some drama and you might not be active on here anymore but just in case you read my comment, i got a suggestion for this mod. I guess you get this a lot, lol, but hear me out. What if the "oh my" moodlet wasnt constant but just so ofter AND would appear when bd sim hugs another sim..? I think it would be cool, also sims that are not attracted to males might get uncoumfortable moodlet instead. Just a thought! Hope youre doing well! 

I tried to make it so it appears only when they are wearing underwear/sleepwear or things that made sense, but the traits was created weirdly so it never worked. I have to recreate it completely from scratch to be able to do what Iwant with them. Also the way it's currently created can create a lot of lag if there's a lot of sims with a big dick and a lot of sims that enjoy them around. 

On 4/12/2023 at 3:59 AM, xxdungeonxx1 said:

hey Khlas could you add an option to seed all male npc in one go, either with bd dna or sd dna, so one can tweak the npcs one by one with a base line. Thank you for the update.

I think I may be able to add a cheat interaction to put dna traits randomly on all sims (none (average), small or big), but it's not a high priority atm

3 minutes ago, Khlas said:

I think I may be able to add a cheat interaction to put dna traits randomly on all sims (none (average), small or big), but it's not a high priority atm

It might also be necessary to add the post puberty trait to any teens that may be picked by the mod first because, you know, that's now a thing. I've noticed that in past games the mod seems to skip over teens that have the Big Dick DNA trait upon age up from child to teen. I'm not sure if that's just a general glitch or if it is caused by the fact that the post puberty trait is not equipped though. I was also noticing that the Big Dick mesh assignment doesn't pass over as well, but that seems to be with all sims.

19 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

It might also be necessary to add the post puberty trait to any teens that may be picked by the mod first because, you know, that's now a thing. I've noticed that in past games the mod seems to skip over teens that have the Big Dick DNA trait upon age up from child to teen. I'm not sure if that's just a general glitch or if it is caused by the fact that the post puberty trait is not equipped though. I was also noticing that the Big Dick mesh assignment doesn't pass over as well, but that seems to be with all sims.

I don't have such thing in any of my testing and patrons testing. the post puberty doesn't do anything related to the dna traits and they should still be there. 

For the big dick mesh assignment, it will always have problems because it's designed in a way to force sims to wear a particular mesh. I think it clash with how WW handle the assignment when sims are growing up, so it's not really something fixable. I would personally never design such things because I think the game isn't designed to brute force things on sims but more as a choice driven game. But I let it as a feature nonetheless

If it was me, I would have designed in a way that make particular mesh adding the BD trait or SD trait automatically instead of doing the reverse and forcing putting a mesh. It's something more fitting with how the game is coded than the way it's been done by previous authors. the only downside is to have to create a custom list with all the mesh ID and having to update it whenever a new mesh exist. 

But the issue is that the game think when sims are having their clothes on that they don't have the mesh equipped anymore, so the game will probably remove the trait. So it needs to have a more complicated code to check when and how a nude outfit is removed instead of just when.

Edited by Khlas