On 2/17/2024 at 1:11 PM, Darkwolf101 said:

Odd problem I'm noticing, nothing game breaking but it's clearly not working as 'intended'

Male sim has the big dick trait and other sims has the 'likes big dick' trait but when they have sex she reacts both as if the male is big but also small.

By that I mean she gets the sore moodlet and afterwards the 'that's it?' embarrassed moodlet? 

Not sure if this is what is going on, but maybe there are two different elements at play here.  What I'm thinking is that maybe the "sore" factor has to do with the big dick trait.  But what if the male sim has a low sex skill?  Perhaps that is why the other sim had the "that's it" moodlet.  

Hi Khlas, thanks so much for your animations and BDP.

Today, in my game, appears this problem when I used "Pee with madness", clothes from Batuu disappeared. I don't think it caused by BDP (maybe other CC, not sure, who crashes all together), but only happends with it. Do you know how to track which clothes, CC, mod are crashing?

Thanks!

EDIT: I've this message in the commands bar when the sim change his clothes: nudity.body.sim_outfit_utils.strip_outfit

Error 1.png

error 2.png

Edited by Pineapple2023
Update

Salut Khlas , il y a un petit bug dans un texte , le nom du sim n'apparait pas en jeu, "c'est la première grosse bite de"

22-03-2024_16-29-29.jpg.951b4e65f9c48548d1b7a9d6bc6e4afb.jpg

Alors que dans les STBL il y a bien la fonction {0.SimFirstName}

Can someone help me. I already downloaded wckd whms, xml, bdp latest version and gave my sim the wicked attribute but nothing happens. The photos provided (moodlet & bdp pie menu) didnt show up.

On 3/24/2024 at 7:50 PM, alxy71 said:

Can someone help me. I already downloaded wckd whms, xml, bdp latest version and gave my sim the wicked attribute but nothing happens. The photos provided (moodlet & bdp pie menu) didnt show up.

Make sure you have the XML Injector in your Mods folder.

Hi @Khlas :)

I would like to notify you that there is a problem with the mod: 

- Sim A Male: Has the Big Dick Trait added

- Sim B Female: Has the Big Dick Lover trait added  + has preferences added as Likes Big Dicks in CAS.  When female sim is near Sim A big dick buff (Oh my...) appears so Sim B female detects correctly that Sim A has the BD added.

When Sim B fucks with Sim B there is a strange problem: 

- First appears the Small (yellow) moodlet (like if the Sim A has the small dick trait instead of the big dick).

- After a few secs Sim B female gets the fucking sore moodlet EVEN having the Big Dick Lover so... if im wrong correct me please : if the female sim has the Big Dick Lover trait added fucking sore moddlet shouldn't appear right?

I have it installed directly in Mod folder + XML Injector: no subfolder or whatever.  Latest mod version for Crystal Creations. 

This is the same problem that is explained here a few messages before: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/201866-bdp-big-dick-problems/?do=findComment&comment=4327962

Also if i use some cheats like show a list of the size queens or the dicks the lists are empty when i obviously i have traits added to the sims.

If you can help me i appreciate it :) Thanks as always for this mod :)

Edited by Tekisman
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod is amazing, thank you very much @Khlas

Only when they are assigned a small penis, they get tense for no reason. I know they get tense if they see someone with a big penis, but they also get tense for no reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Khlas! I really liked your MODS BDP and Cuddle And Bath Together. I'm Brazilian, and when I looked for the BDP translation, I saw that it was incompatible with the current version of the MOD, and it hadn't been updated for a long time, so I decided to translate and make the translation available to the community. I also took the opportunity and translated Cuddle And Bath Together. I will send you the translation link if you want to make it available to your Brazilian followers who want the updated translation in PT-BR.

CBT: https://www.patreon.com/posts/mod-conchinha-e-102695266

BDP: https://www.patreon.com/posts/mod-big-dick-bdp-101405308
If you need to contact me, my email address is: caliopeevtuber@gmail.com

I'm at your disposal, and thank you for the MODs, they're amazing!