Hello! I really LOVE this mod but found a problem with Alpha version.

I tested this bag and approve that if delete the files of the mod it disappear so i want to let you know.

When you move your sim for a walk\ working\ etc alone, the other sim are following him(even animals!) in this place. 
For example when you decide to join to police officer in his work or send teenagers at school, other sim which as adults, child and horses will follow him xD
<sorry for my bad English by the way>

(additional info: ww is installed, the pee-animation is not connected with the bag(i tested this too))

33 minutes ago, guirfhruieghrie said:

hey i really like this mod but how do i delete/disable the custom loading screen

- The "KhyanLoadingScreen.package" modify your loading screen with nude erected Khyan. This file is entirely optional. Do not delete any others files if you don't want to have the loading screen replacer.

Delete KhyanLoadingScreen.package

5 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

- The "KhyanLoadingScreen.package" modify your loading screen with nude erected Khyan. This file is entirely optional. Do not delete any others files if you don't want to have the loading screen replacer.

Delete KhyanLoadingScreen.package

Thank you!

The text file sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems is getting filled with this:

ERROR - Exception with on_module_startup_traits
ERROR - float() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'
ERROR - Exception with zone_events.on_loading_screen
ERROR - Exception occuredTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\zone_events.py", line 21, in on_loading_screen
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 134, in get_startup_version
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 128, in get_version
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 112, in get_whole_number
TypeError: float() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Should I be concerned?

9 hours ago, Zasz said:

The text file sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems is getting filled with this:

ERROR - Exception with on_module_startup_traits
ERROR - float() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'
ERROR - Exception with zone_events.on_loading_screen
ERROR - Exception occuredTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\zone_events.py", line 21, in on_loading_screen
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 134, in get_startup_version
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 128, in get_version
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 112, in get_whole_number
TypeError: float() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Should I be concerned?

use the alpha version. 

On 2/10/2024 at 1:53 PM, guirfhruieghrie said:

hey i really like this mod but how do i delete/disable the custom loading screen

this mod doesn’t bring any loading screen. 

Just a suggestion but when a Sim gets banged for the first time with a Big Dick the notification reads something like: "It's first Big Dick".

It would read better and also be gender neutral if it was: "Their first Big Dick" or "They just had their first Big Dick".

Something like "They just got their first Car"

Just a thought...

Odd problem I'm noticing, nothing game breaking but it's clearly not working as 'intended'

Male sim has the big dick trait and other sims has the 'likes big dick' trait but when they have sex she reacts both as if the male is big but also small.

By that I mean she gets the sore moodlet and afterwards the 'that's it?' embarrassed moodlet? 

Ever thought of makeing this mod more interactive with the WW Traits.

Like combination Selfish Lover with Big Dick which makes the experince rather bad for the receiver instead of good. and combination small and selfish makes a more bored mootlet
Or Generous lover who makes the experience better so that with big dick a higher buff and with small dick no bored mootlet.

On 2/21/2024 at 12:26 PM, ramseyazad said:

I feel like I read somewhere that the creator knows about the LE that this throws, but I thought I'd drop a BE report in case it's at all helpful - 
Thanks for the work, it's hours of entertainment!

BE-ExceptionReport-20240221-152353.html 1.63 MB · 2 downloads

i'm having the same problem, and the same LE. I'm using the bttb penis mesh. I can't set the "use for small/big penis" because the config file never changes. I have tried to many, many, many times. This has been going on since i started using this mod last october, with both the old version and the alpha version.

Thank you for all the work you put into the mod.

19 hours ago, ramseyazad said:

I've got a slightly different one that keeps popping up now, it doesn't seem to be breaking anything but BE takes a long time with my bloated mod folder each time:

BE-ExceptionReport-20240305-141505.html 1.62 MB · 4 downloads

I'm getting this too! It doesn't affect my gameplay at all either, but it also takes my BE a long time to scan each time it happens so I've removed BDP from my mods for the time being, hopefully it's fixed soon because BDP is like one of my fave mods!

3 hours ago, Dmetal2001 said:

Some reason when ever I click on anything, even decor items, there is a Big Dick interaction for it with Sit with manliness and Sit with manliness with your phone

Yes, it's Khlas's new interactions with animations but it's true that they appear on practically all objects. But I think Khlas is having trouble with Sislipy's mod and the BDP to make it compatible ^^.

He disabled some of Sirslipy's mod features like the big black dick feature... and he doesn't want to put them back 😉

6 hours ago, Dmetal2001 said:

Some reason when ever I click on anything, even decor items, there is a Big Dick interaction for it with Sit with manliness and Sit with manliness with your phone

This is easily fixable but it’s there for testing purpose, once it’s out of alpha it will not appear on random objects 

21 hours ago, lbecky said:

I'm getting this too! It doesn't affect my gameplay at all either, but it also takes my BE a long time to scan each time it happens so I've removed BDP from my mods for the time being, hopefully it's fixed soon because BDP is like one of my fave mods!

with a clean installation of all your mods and BDP, this shouldn’t happen anymore 

3 hours ago, Scratch said:

I started a new save with a new mods folder and fresh install of all my mods and i still get this error.

BDP can be mentionned because others mods are using the same class to inject the traits, but it doesn't means BDP is the culprit of your trait_tracker error. It can be any others mods using scripts that isn't properly updated. I never ever got this issue in my game since the alpha version and every wicked attributes and likes/dislikes traits works correctly. Also make sure that you deleted every files from BDP, even the config file and the log file before reinstalling.