6 hours ago, Khlas said:

I don't have such thing in any of my testing and patrons testing. the post puberty doesn't do anything related to the dna traits and they should still be there. 

For the big dick mesh assignment, it will always have problems because it's designed in a way to force sims to wear a particular mesh. I think it clash with how WW handle the assignment when sims are growing up, so it's not really something fixable. I would personally never design such things because I think the game isn't designed to brute force things on sims but more as a choice driven game. But I let it as a feature nonetheless

If it was me, I would have designed in a way that make particular mesh adding the BD trait or SD trait automatically instead of doing the reverse and forcing putting a mesh. It's something more fitting with how the game is coded than the way it's been done by previous authors. the only downside is to have to create a custom list with all the mesh ID and having to update it whenever a new mesh exist. 

But the issue is that the game think when sims are having their clothes on that they don't have the mesh equipped anymore, so the game will probably remove the trait. So it needs to have a more complicated code to check when and how a nude outfit is removed instead of just when.

I see what you mean.

Good Khlas, I was reading and I see that the trait has nothing to do with the selected penis, but I wanted to suggest if you like the idea and implement it in the future, a separate feature for the extra large penis of Noir or some other supernatural penis, since my idea was to put it to occult creatures, I did not fit me put your trait and it was equal to a conventional human, I do not know if you understand the idea, it would be great if it were different since the size is much larger, would be very difficult to implement it? Also apply the werewolf knot with the canine penis and others, although I know that many people are reluctant to bestiality, but I think that would give much more variety to the mod to create different mythological creatures and give it more realism.

Thanks for your mods, I love them!

Hi, I'm getting this error message. I'm pasting from the log:

ERROR - Exception with on_module_startup_traits
ERROR - float() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'
ERROR - Exception with zone_events.on_loading_screen
ERROR - Exception occuredTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\zone_events.py", line 21, in on_loading_screen
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 134, in get_startup_version
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 128, in get_version
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 112, in get_whole_number
TypeError: float() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Is this an issue on my end?

On 6/28/2023 at 3:36 AM, ChoccyOtter said:

Hi, I'm getting this error message. I'm pasting from the log:

ERROR - Exception with on_module_startup_traits
ERROR - float() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'
ERROR - Exception with zone_events.on_loading_screen
ERROR - Exception occuredTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\zone_events.py", line 21, in on_loading_screen
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 134, in get_startup_version
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 128, in get_version
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 112, in get_whole_number
TypeError: float() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Is this an issue on my end?

an error from unfinished script by sirsleepy when he was still developping the mod, can be ignored. I will try to finish what he tried to do tho so it doesn't happen. But it shouldn't create a in-game LE from MCC or the base game so it doesn't affect your game.

It should be related to a notificaton in game start up when you load a save game, with the version of BDP/ compatiblity with WW version etc. Since this is unfinished it doesn't happen.

Edited by Khlas

Hi @Khlas ! So good you keep posting here its been long time since i wrote here but im always checking what you do behind the scenes :) 

I would like to inform you that im having a problem with the mod with the sore buff because even i set that my girl sim likes big dicks she gets the sore buff, i dont know if its like that and she should keep having dicks till she's used to them but i also i tried getting the "used to them" with the 10 "tries" fucking big dicks: as long i know (i dont know if you changed it in your code) the sims that originally doesnt have any likes about big dicks after 10 times fucking them he or she should be used to them and not getting never again the sore buff but (fucking them after some hours or days between every try i think) but im not getting my sims the "good" buff after it likes or used to them because i dont get the "big dick lover" even fucking 10, 20, 30... big dicks so... i dont know what to do.

What i tried is:

- Giving my sim the "i like big dicks" or big dick lover trait

- Fucking sims with big dick traits.

- Fucking sims with big dicks for 10 or more times to "be used" to them

Nothing works, im always getting the sore buff for some reason so... i dont know if its a mod error or dont.

Again thanks so much for keep posting here and keep updating the mod im a really fan of your work and animations! :)

Edited by Tekisman

I can't seem to change the penis id from the config file. I downloaded new penis meshes (noir). I selected the penis I wanted soft and hard on my sim. I clicked "Use this sim's penis for small dicks". Went to check the config file and the value number is still 0. :/

EDIT: I went to check the Nudity Information of my sim (shift + click) and I found the id of both hard and soft. I pasted in the config and saved. I launched the game again but the npc that has the big dick attribute still has the default penis mesh.

Config file lines:
BigDickSoft = 8765629
BigDickHard = 2814474
SmallDickSoft = 14057248
SmallDickHard = 11771416

Edited by fireburst

Im sorry if i overlooked it but i couldnt find any instruction anywhere, outside from the outdated file. Maybe you can help me.

How do i give every sim a randomized penis size/ size preference trait without having to assign it manually? Or does this happen automatically in this version?

And is there still the old inheritance model in place?

4 hours ago, GalaxySimmer said:

I noticed that my sims no longer get the Sensual Paradise moodlet. I've tested my game with nothing other than this mod and WW installed and the moodlet never shows up anymore. Was this purposefully removed or, any idea what could be causing it?

I probably forget to remove a change I did with it, I will put it back later but I am not able to play much until next week 

Firstly @Khlas thanks for taking over and updating this mod! Awesome work! Much appreciated.

I have a few questions though...

If a sim with the big dick trait meets any other sim for the first time, the other sim will automatically get the "fucking sore" moodlet, just from being near a big dick lol. Is this a bug? It seems as if just being near a big dick counts as an "encounter" instead of actually having sex. I can see this by adding a big dick trait to a nearby sim then seeing the moodlets appear on my sim who has never had sex with a big dick - (they get the hidden big dick encounter moodlet, and the uncomfortably "fucking sore" moodlet).

Is there any way to change the constantly flirty effect on other sims around your sim with this trait? It's a bit boring after a while when every sim that you talk to is constantly flirty and never any other mood. This was the problem with the constant confidence of the original mod, but now its constant flintiness of other sims.

Also just some feedback, it would be good if size queens eventually got used to the big dick and no longer had the uncomfortable moodlet after several big dick encounters. It's not good for the partner of a big dick sim to be constantly uncomfortable after sex! It makes my big dick sim feel guilty hahaha

So yeah....brilliant mod...but the constantly flirty effect is a bit of a major downside to this mod atm, for me at least. Maybe if it only affected sims with a preference for big dicks?

Thanks again!

Edited by Kencheb

Hi, I hope my question hasn't already been asked, if so, I apologize.

Game Version: 1.98.127.1030
MCCC Version: 2023.3.0
WickedWhims Version Patreon: v179
Big Dick Problems [version 4.2.0]

In "BE-ExceptionReport.html" I have this error:

Recommended Action    
"You have a bad script mod. It may be out of date or broken. Check with the creator for an update or remove the mod listed."

Possible Cause (Confidence: 100%): khlas_sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_commands.ts4script

Reason: The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/wicked_whims/sex_refusals' (sirsleepy_bdp.wicked_whims.sex_refusals) module 'wickedwhims' has no attribute 'sex' (AttributeError: module 'wickedwhims' has no attribute 'sex')

Could you help me? How can I do.

4 hours ago, andybox86 said:

Hi, I hope my question hasn't already been asked, if so, I apologize.

Game Version: 1.98.127.1030
MCCC Version: 2023.3.0
WickedWhims Version Patreon: v179
Big Dick Problems [version 4.2.0]

In "BE-ExceptionReport.html" I have this error:

Recommended Action    
"You have a bad script mod. It may be out of date or broken. Check with the creator for an update or remove the mod listed."

Possible Cause (Confidence: 100%): khlas_sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_commands.ts4script

Reason: The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/wicked_whims/sex_refusals' (sirsleepy_bdp.wicked_whims.sex_refusals) module 'wickedwhims' has no attribute 'sex' (AttributeError: module 'wickedwhims' has no attribute 'sex')

Could you help me? How can I do.

this isn’t helpful. You need to share the generated LE file.

On 7/12/2023 at 10:18 AM, Kencheb said:

So yeah....brilliant mod...but the constantly flirty effect is a bit of a major downside to this mod atm, for me at least. Maybe if it only affected sims with a preference for big dicks?

Thanks again!

it should already be the case, but I don’t know if it’s only on the alpha build or not, which isn’t public yet. If a sim dislike big dick/no opinion they shouldn’t be affected and shouldn’t have any flirty moodlets.

On 7/19/2023 at 9:04 AM, andybox86 said:

WW and DD are not compatible with each other and this mod only supports WW. You have to use one or the other.

Hey Khlas! I've stumbled over your creations lately and I've been having a real fun time using it. However there's a few question I'm curious about: Can I give the likes small dick attributes along with big dick lover/big dick hater/small dick hater attributes to all the sims randomly? I saw there's only the big dick lover attribute in the selection so I was wondering. Looking forward to your reply and have an awesome day!

Screenshot 2023-07-31 013640.png

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing an issue with the "!khlas_male_pee_animations_replacer_merged" after the latest Sims update?

For my game, "shake" at the end is interrupted by the Sim prematurely putting on clothes. Other than that, it's perfect.

If I may throw in another question: is it possible to get the BDP flaccid penis as a selectable default for WW default personalization?

Edited by Himalaysian
On 8/6/2023 at 9:34 PM, Himalaysian said:

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing an issue with the "!khlas_male_pee_animations_replacer_merged" after the latest Sims update?

For my game, "shake" at the end is interrupted by the Sim prematurely putting on clothes. Other than that, it's perfect.

If I may throw in another question: is it possible to get the BDP flaccid penis as a selectable default for WW default personalization?

I am also having this same issue! I was looking in the settings to see if I could adjust anything and it doesn't look like there are any adjustments that can be made. This issue started after the most recent update to Game Version 1.99.305.1020.

Edited by simall9
spelling