3 hours ago, Phoenix1592 said:

On another note: Is anyone else having issues with the moodlets not showing up? because I have the attributes assigned but it says there is an error. I've attached the text file with the included error in case it's helpful.

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.log 2.48 kB · 3 downloads

Yes, same here. Attaching my log file too, even if it's not different at all from your, just longer.

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.log

On 1/15/2023 at 3:46 AM, meownoew said:

You ate. People asking you for shit like that is sick in the head in the first place and if they have to write you paragraphs about why you SHOULD have it they already know they're wrong asf lol. Asking for racism sex mods in the sims is insane. I don't know how anybody could post that to the internet especially REQUESTING it from somebody who has said multiple times they aren't doing that shit. The fuck is wrong with people? They be the main ones screaming "Don't be judgemental!!" to.. ok respect fucking boundaries?? As a black person who loves the sims I was going through your account looking for mods and I can't tell you how much I appreciate this comment of yours. It's the bare minimum but you don't see many people directly saying they won't do things like that. So thank you for being very clear. 

Okay. To be the devils advocate, should we then not also remove the small dick insult and big dick compliments from the mod, since they're highly sexist?

8 hours ago, Phoenix1592 said:

On another note: Is anyone else having issues with the moodlets not showing up? because I have the attributes assigned but it says there is an error. I've attached the text file with the included error in case it's helpful.

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.log 2.48 kB · 6 downloads

this log file doesn’t catch any useful error and is unrelated, do not use it to report issues. Only LE/MCC LE

Edited by Khlas
1 hour ago, Dark Thoughts said:

Okay. To be the devils advocate, should we then not also remove the small dick insult and big dick compliments from the mod, since they're highly sexist?

Consider removing the mod from your game if you aren’t satisfied with how it is or if you aren’t comfortable with it. 

Also sexism is tied to gender by extension, having a penis doesn’t defines your gender. I am not going to do a debate about it there, so if you want to complain, use a DMs or open a discussion on reddit. 

have to reminder that the mod is about the advantages and disadvantage of big dicks. Small dicks elements are essential so there’s something to differentiate with.

It’s not because a sim can insult small dicked sims that it’s worse than BD. Actually, you can make all your sims enjoying small dicks in your game and dislikes the big dicks. I may add more issues regarding big dick if a sim dislike them. (In fact jr already exist but the effects are hidden).

Edited by Khlas
47 minutes ago, Khlas said:

Consider removing the mod from your game if you aren’t satisfied with how it is or if you aren’t comfortable with it. 

That hypocritical response is exactly what I was expecting.

47 minutes ago, Khlas said:

Also sexism is tied to gender by extension, having a penis doesn’t defines your gender. I am not going to do a debate about it there, so if you want to complain, use a DMs or open a discussion on reddit. 

Sexism is not tied to gender by extension at all and even applies to your issue with the original mod. 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sexism.

49 minutes ago, Khlas said:

have to reminder that the mod is about the advantages and disadvantage of big dicks. Small dicks elements are essential so there’s something to differentiate with.

Just like the original mod, except that you're using an excuse to draw the line where you want, not where it makes sense in supporting your argument about discrimination.

52 minutes ago, Khlas said:

It’s not because a sim can insult small dicked sims that it’s worse than BD. Actually, you can make all your sims enjoying small dicks in your game and dislikes the big dicks. I may add more issues regarding big dick if a sim dislike them. (In fact jr already exist but the effects are hidden).

How would discrimination against big dicks make it better? By that logic you could've also just added a "dislike bbc" option in the original mod.

2 hours ago, Dark Thoughts said:

Sexism is not tied to gender by extension at all and even applies to your issue with the original mod. 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sexism.

It does. Ton of others sources says so. instruct yourself, we aren't in 2000 anymore. In your source it literally mention woman as example. Maybe you are blind?

2 hours ago, Dark Thoughts said:

where you want

I do whatever I want with what I create, yes. If you disagree, just leave.

You are being blocked because you bring nothing other than drama here. You can answer back or ignore it it will not change anything, you will talk alone from now on (I will not read nor reply to you anymore). I think I was very tolerant with your behavior but you are being more annoying than anything, and this sounds like an attempt in creating drama. I have to spend my energy elsewhere. 

Good luck.

Edited by Khlas
2 hours ago, FranziskusFelix said:

Ok, so far I cannot see any LE. Huzzah!

11 hours ago, Phoenix1592 said:

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.log 2.48 kB · 8 downloads

The moodlets not showing up is because likes/ dislikes need to be set in your game for your sims, with the corresponding traits. Queen Sizes trait gives automatically likes BD and dislike SD and change it if ever it was already applied differently. You may be able to change it even with this trait on manually, but I don't recommend it or else you will have Size Queen sims not being what they are supposed to be. But you can do as you see fits.

Wrong tagged animations gives sore moddlets and such to the wrong actor however. I can't do anything to prevent that other than to not use those animations.

Edited by Khlas
On 1/19/2023 at 2:45 PM, Khlas said:

It does. Ton of others sources says so. instruct yourself, we aren't in 2000 anymore. In your source it literally mention woman as example. Maybe you are blind?

One example, while ignoring the others. ?

I do whatever I want with what I create, yes. If you disagree, just leave.

And I discuss whatever I want with other people. If you disagree, don't talk to me. Especially when you're not interested in an objective discourse.

You are being blocked because you bring nothing other than drama here. You can answer back or ignore it it will not change anything, you will talk alone from now on (I will not read nor reply to you anymore). I think I was very tolerant with your behavior but you are being more annoying than anything, and this sounds like an attempt in creating drama. I have to spend my energy elsewhere. 

Coming from the person who constantly seeks conflict and drama with other people. You were the one replying to me, not the other way around. You really need to touch some grass with lashing out against other people, especially when you're such a hypocrite within the arguments you make.

2 hours ago, justhere2947 said:

hi i downloaded all the files for this but this error keeps popping up and im not sure why

'sirsleepy_bdp/commands' (sirsleepy_bdp.commands) No module named 'wickedwhims.main.sim_ev_data' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.main.sim_ev_data'), CategoryID: attractiveness:6

Do you have WW installed & updated?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, foxytrickster said:

Looks like BDP is not working after the Infants patch. 

Nothing is working after this patch, everyone was warned weeks ago about this.

It was a big update, it was expected.

A tip here for everybody =

If you have "any" modded game, you should "always" have auto updates set to "off".

:)