I'm still with the 1.95 patch and i've noticed that the mod is no longer auto applying the dick body parts, i had it in my save already configured to do so, but at some point (december 22 i think) it stoped doing it, now have to apply the custom dick one by one. Is it just me or is this a mod issue?

6 hours ago, JO4K said:

I'm still with the 1.95 patch and i've noticed that the mod is no longer auto applying the dick body parts, i had it in my save already configured to do so, but at some point (december 22 i think) it stoped doing it, now have to apply the custom dick one by one. Is it just me or is this a mod issue?

That feature never worked for me personally, but I also can't remember when I first downloaded his version.

2 hours ago, carriecak3s said:

Hi! I can't seem to figure out where I might find this. Can I disable the loading screen from being the big dick man so I can keep using my custom loading screens?

this is not from BDP. It’s an optional file you downloaded when you downloaded my animations. Just remove « KhyanLoadingScreen.package ».

I got too much harassment/hate in this forum, so I decided to not update on Loverslab anymore for a while, for any of my content. I don't feel comfortable with people criticizing my work that I'm sharing free and that I'm working during my free time.
If you want to get any update of my content, you will need to find them elsewhere. I will not gives the link for obvious reasons.

This add on stress and with some health issues I have to deal with, I prefer to stay away for a while.

Thanks for everyone that enjoy and use my content, as well as those that supported and still support me. 

Happy simming.

Edited by Khlas
9 hours ago, Khlas said:

I got too much harassment/hate in this forum, so I decided to not update on Loverslab anymore for a while, for any of my content. I don't feel comfortable with people criticizing my work that I'm sharing free and that I'm working during my free time.
If you want to get any update of my content, you will need to find them elsewhere. I will not gives the link for obvious reasons.

This add on stress and with some health issues I have to deal with, I prefer to stay away for a while.

Thanks for everyone that enjoy and use my content, as well as those that supported and still support me. 

Happy simming.

Man, screw those people, whoever they are. Who in their right mind would harass the guy that's the reason we have animated vaginas/anuses now? We'll miss you around here. Hope to see you soon. 

14 hours ago, Khlas said:

Happy simming.

Im super sorry this is happening to you. Your content is amazing - BDP is the best and your animations are the best! Its a shame that people feel the need to be rude to you and you now feel like you need a break. This is the best place I have found to interact with you if need be (I am aware of other places to get your work, just none that allow open communication, so I will have to look into that - not that I need to communicate but the ability to bug report and such is important). 

Again, Im very sorry people are assholes. I know I cant do anything about it but I still feel the need to apologize because its such a shame when people cant have common decency and behave their damn selves, and as part of the human race - Im whole heartedly sorry for the half who are apparently still struggling to evolve. 

Enjoy your break - dont let the rude ones drag you down. Your doing amazing things and a lot of us appreciate you and we will see you when you return :) 

I see you decided to gift us an update! Super happy, thank you :D I do have a question though. I have your test build version.. Are those of us using it suppose to update too? And if so do we keep the Milestones (because this version doesnt include them)? Thank you for your time! 

On 4/3/2023 at 9:10 PM, Khlas said:

Happy simming.

Very sad about the hate and harassment, ridiculous this happened, I hope you continue with your work.

One question however, you mentioned we must get updates for your content elsewhere, but not giving us any links "for obvious reasons". I understand what those reasons might be and I have no qualms with that, I'd just like to ask if this "elsewhere" we are supposed to find updates has a subscription/paywall or not.

So basically, are you posting these updates somewhere else, or just patreon?