2 hours ago, Dark Thoughts said:

He removed it from the original mod as he finds it racist. You can kinda enable it back with the config file but you have to add the BBC trait via the shift click cheating menu. Not sure if that works with the addon mentioned above, probably not.

it will not work either, it will just add the usual big dick trait.

2 hours ago, MiraDAnt said:

Why though?

it has been answered three times already, next time this is asked again I will ignore. 

1 hour ago, Khlas said:

it will not work either, it will just add the usual big dick trait.

it has been answered three times already, next time this is asked again I will ignore. 

But...why? 

Just kidding Khlas, i just could not resist saying it. ?

55 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

But...why? 

Just kidding Khlas, i just could not resist saying it. ?

someone else will do it eventually, even when it’s written in the description from the download page or in page 1.  

2 minutes ago, Khlas said:

someone else will do it eventually, even when it’s written in the description from the download page or in page 1.  

True, true.

You have to expect that none of them read any mod description, i have linked WW description answering on LL countless times.

Modding...modding never changes!  

5 hours ago, Dark Thoughts said:

He removed it from the original mod as he finds it racist. You can kinda enable it back with the config file but you have to add the BBC trait via the shift click cheating menu. Not sure if that works with the addon mentioned above, probably not.

I see, makes sense. It's a fair point

9 hours ago, Carlks said:

Will the Big dick trait affects on the actual size of the dick i.e., the penis in body selector?

No, it is the other way around. If one configures BDP by Left-Clicking on a sim, one can select which penis size will be set as the standard for bigness among other sims. 

I'll admit I also was wondering where BBD went/or what happened to it. I have read though about why it was removed.
I'm a person of colour and personally I don't find it racist at all.
I'd say its down to perspective and I think it is possible for us all to respect each other's different perspectives.
It was always a choice and we all had that choice to make for our own, individual game play.  

My perspective on the option of having a BBD was always that I found it to be refreshing as there isn't exactly many icon/pictures attached to a trait or emotion/mood icon that have representation of people of colour. For example, one of my sims is black. When I clicked on him or on traits, it used to show a black dick attached to him. It made sense and it was that simple. It was representing his skin tone and I appreciated the option. Now when I click, it showcases only a white pic of a big dick attached to him instead as that is literally the only option now. Of course everybody knows its just a picture and it still is a big dick, but other players like and appreciate the tiny details they can attach to each individual sim that they carefully create, build and define. So its not always about fetish or resorting people of colour to just sex objects. I don't think that's where everyone's head goes to when playing a game tbh. So I think it really does depend on perspective.

Racism shouldn’t be a choice, it shouldn’t exist, but okay. 

Just for your information, I am tired of it so I will report of spam everyone arguing about this decision 

next time, read the initial topic and don’t try to argue about things I’m not comfortable with. Your opinions doesn’t matter, i never asked for it, and I don’t care about it.

while we are at it, read rule #1 of this forum. 

@Disaronnoone you are very concerned about this answer and if you just read you should know that changing the icon is a planned feature. 

stop spamming with your opinions because it’s not going to change so it’s useless, what you are doing is slowing down any progress since I have to read everything there, and it waste my time when I read those things, even more when I answer to them. 

Edited by Khlas
1 hour ago, Khlas said:

while we are at it, read rule #1 of this forum. 

It says to not be a jerk about it. Feedback in a constructive manner is explicitly welcomed. Right now you're more advised to read rule 2 by yourself if you feel the need to lash out at people like that for merely discussing that topic, trying to even invalidate their opinions.

As for me, I enjoyed having another "one up" in size here, as not everyone being above average necessarily runs around with a literal third leg. So that leaves you only with the option to go average or don't have any massive dicks at all. Same way I would like another size down, especially when mods like Simdulgence penis models offer micro sizes.

36 minutes ago, Dark Thoughts said:

Feedback in a constructive manner is explicitly welcomed.

There is no constructive feedback about something that I removed because it's being racist. There is a difference between suggestions/feedback and giving opinion no one asked for.

Your answer makes no sense regarding rule 1. I'm not being a jerk, thank you, I just don't want that feature in a mod I'm developping. Do your own mod if you are annoyed by it.

I explicitly said numerous times that I will not add back this feature and will not support it, what do you want to hear more? Just stop. It's like those people asking me to do something I don't want to do while explicitly said that I will never do it. Too hard to respect my choices you need to share your "How I think you are wrong" in a whole ass paragraph to tell me to do something I don't want to do. I don't really know who is the jerk there tbh. It's unnecessary and bring nothing to the table other than annoying me and wasting my time.

36 minutes ago, Dark Thoughts said:

As for me, I enjoyed having another "one up" in size here, as not everyone being above average necessarily runs around with a literal third leg. So that leaves you only with the option to go average or don't have any massive dicks at all. Same way I would like another size down, especially when mods like Simdulgence penis models offer micro sizes.

This never existed and never been implemented, it also makes no sense to add it other than making the mod bloated with different wicked attributes that does nothing different. There is a SD, BD and avaerage (no wicked attributes added to a sim) which is enough as a foundation. Also the mod doesn't impose a size to its own, it's your choice to chose what a BD is, and what a SD is...

The mod is literally about big dick, I am not going to add 156131 different wicked attributes and 146131 different penises sizes that will be totally out of subject. There's different big dicks as there is different small dicks. no need to add a number to each dicks with their own names (simdulgence does it already with his meshes anyway, lol).

Edited by Khlas
5 hours ago, Khlas said:

There is no constructive feedback about something that I removed because it's being racist. There is a difference between suggestions/feedback and giving opinion no one asked for.

Your answer makes no sense regarding rule 1. I'm not being a jerk, thank you, I just don't want that feature in a mod I'm developping. Do your own mod if you are annoyed by it.

I explicitly said numerous times that I will not add back this feature and will not support it, what do you want to hear more? Just stop. It's like those people asking me to do something I don't want to do while explicitly said that I will never do it. Too hard to respect my choices you need to share your "How I think you are wrong" in a whole ass paragraph to tell me to do something I don't want to do. I don't really know who is the jerk there tbh. It's unnecessary and bring nothing to the table other than annoying me and wasting my time.

I don't normally post on here, usually I just download mods/animations that I like and move on. I was looking for an animation of yours that I saw in a preview but I landed on this debate (which I'm surprised is still so fresh) and I wanted to say something.

I'm not sure if you're black or if you're a POC at all (I apologize, I never looked into it if it has been mentioned), but I wanted to thank you. I am a black woman and black people have been fetishized all throughout history. I really appreciate you acknowledging the racism behind the whole "BBC" stereotype and how harmful it is. I saddens me that not everyone can understand that, but I digress. 

Thank you again for not participating in the harmful fetishization and I want to applaud you for your work as well! I love your animations and what you've done for the animating community in general. :)

1 hour ago, Dumb666 said:

Not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong on this one. But I can't seem to send pics. I have all of the required mods. But I don't have any form of interaction to send pics. Everything else appears to be working fine.

this interaction is available through the phone directly

12 hours ago, Fwark said:

Thank you again for not participating in the harmful fetishization and I want to applaud you for your work as well! I love your animations and what you've done for the animating community in general. :)

Thank you, I appreciate it ?

Edited by Khlas