Thank you, I only tested 4.0 for short time, sent one picture, my sim had clothes and the animation was kinda weird because of that, not sure if he is supposed to undress himself and it was just a "bug" or he needs to be naked before.

Edited by ja_som
47 minutes ago, Khlas said:

I updated the mod because the animation from the dick pic feature wasn't showing up unless you had my sex animations package (but tbh you should download it anyway ?)

Thanks for this.

I just have a question to ask.

Since this is another newer package, does the "!oxoxoxxx_BlackedAddon" works with this?

18 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

Thanks for this.

I just have a question to ask.

Since this is another newer package, does the "!oxoxoxxx_BlackedAddon" works with this?

No idea, I’m not really interested by this « kink »

20 minutes ago, ja_som said:

Thank you, I only tested 4.0 for short time, sent one picture, my sim had clothes and the animation was kinda weird because of that, not sure if he is supposed to undress himself and it was just a "bug" or he needs to be naked before.

the sim should undress before performing the interaction. I still need to add a dressing back at the end tho.

make sure you have the mods requirements installed. 

Edited by Khlas
1 hour ago, Khlas said:

the sim should undress before performing the interaction. I still need to add a dressing back at the end tho.

make sure you have the mods requirements installed. 

"No idea, I’m not really interested by this « kink »"

With that being said, do you have no intentions of ever adding any sort of IR thing to this?

Edited by princesslittlepiddles
1 hour ago, princesslittlepiddles said:

"No idea, I’m not really interested by this « kink »"

With that being said, do you have no intentions of ever adding any sort of IR thing to this?

What is IR? If you mean interacial, I mean, I mostly share interracial pictures/gifs, so I don't think not being interested by all that blacked thing is related. I just think it's racist, so I don't support it. But you are free to add the big dick/small dick to any of your sims and roleplay with them. There's literally no changes others than names. So the big dick trait can work for any sim that can pee while standing.

Edited by Khlas

after 3 hours of testing things here and there i managed to find a way to make the sims dressing up after they take a dick pic. Since the way I added it is subject to LE/break if something goes wrong, I still added it for testing with my supporters, but will update there if everything seems to run correctly.

(ignore the lot and the toilet, it's just a testing area from my testing savegame)

It's not much and It's just a QoL change but it's necessary because as it is now it's a bit annoying to have to dress up the sims manually after the interaction.

I will maybe change or add more animations variations to make it more dynamic/more higher quality regarding what I do now 

Edited by Khlas
4 hours ago, Khlas said:

Oh, ok, cool.

One thing that your version of BDP giving me problem.

When ever I install this, I get UI glitch.

For sim panel:

I click the Simology section, the location of traits and likes and dislikes are changed.

I click other parts of sim panel, it doesn't do anything.

So, there are more other UI glitches.

Is it only me having this/these UI Glitch?

18 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

Oh, ok, cool.

For sim panel:

I click the Simology section, the location of traits and likes and dislikes are changed.

This happens if you still have the outdated version of the mod, or at least some traces of it in your save. Make sure to clean your caches files and remove the scripts correctly.

localthumbnailcache.package from your sims 4 folder in my documents should be removed before updating scripts mods, especially this one which is quite heavy.

If you see the attractiveness traits like in my gif from the description page

1.gif?token-time=1671667200&token-hash=w

then it means that you installed the correct version of the mod, and you will not have such bug in your game.

Also this mod doesn't work without an up-to-date wickedwhims and the xml injector.

Edited by Khlas
38 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

Oh, ok, cool.

For sim panel:

You may also need to make a so-called "Clean Save" by removing the previous version of BDP, save without BDP installed then add the new version afterwards. 

1 hour ago, Khlas said:

This happens if you still have the outdated version of the mod, or at least some traces of it in your save. Make sure to clean your caches files and remove the scripts correctly.

localthumbnailcache.package from your sims 4 folder in my documents should be removed before updating scripts mods, especially this one which is quite heavy.

If you see the attractiveness traits like in my gif from the description page

1.gif?token-time=1671667200&token-hash=w

then it means that you installed the correct version of the mod, and you will not have such bug in your game.

Also this mod doesn't work without an up-to-date wickedwhims and the xml injector.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

You may also need to make a so-called "Clean Save" by removing the previous version of BDP, save without BDP installed then add the new version afterwards. 

To both Khlas & FauxFurry:

Oh, ok, I guess I'm going to delete the save that I was playing.

It is save that has mod on page 36 of previous mod's thread.

Also, I have latest "public" versions of ww (Public version 170k) and xml injectors (I think?).

*Edit 1:

I forgot to mention previous post.

It says:

This  version is compatible with Wickedwhims latest public & patreon versions. However, this version is meant to be used for the new WW version (patreon-only for the moment).

So, if I have Public version of Wickedwhims, I can't use this?

I ask this cause your wording is confusing.

Edited by ioawdfv
1 hour ago, ioawdfv said:

*Edit 1:

I forgot to mention previous post.

It says:

So, if I have Public version of Wickedwhims, I can't use this?

I ask this cause your wording is confusing.

There's nothing confusing and I can't really word it differently. It's compatible with public and patreon but meant to be used with the new WW experimental version. It means that, further development will focus on the new wickedwhims and not on the old one, but wickedwhims public will be updated to the new one eventually so it doesn't matter.

Edited by Khlas
On 12/7/2022 at 9:16 PM, ioawdfv said:

Oh, ok, cool.

For sim panel:

I was having the same problem, even on a clean save file. The problem is you gotta have the latest patreon version of WickedWhims, because the second I updated to the latest paid build, the problem was gone.

EDIT: Really appreciate OP for making a public WW build of the mod for folks who can't/don't use patreon

Edited by CyborgNinja

Thanks Khlas for the release!!! Im testing it right now and its working as it should be except one thing: if a sim has the sensually tight trait its impossible to fuck the sim (for example male/female relationship with the girl having the sensually tight trait). On the SirSleepy release there was a way to avoid this problem and it was giving a MDMA pill from Basemental Drugs but now its not working. Did you check this part? Im speaking about this:

{
      "Key": "0xBC883F55",
      "Value": "There's no way you're putting that monster inside me!"
    },

{
      "Key": "0x3849594C",
      "Value": "I'm not drunk enough to let you put that foot-long inside me!"
    },

Teen/YA is wasted drunk LOL and with 10 MDMA pills inside and its refusing it so... LOL

Its totally impossible without this Basemental Drugs part OR being drunk the sim (even having 100% with Friendly/Romance between both sims).

Another thing about the BD Trait inheritance: the newborn receives the BD DNA Trait correctly but when it age up to teen it doesnt have the Big Dick trait (its not added to the sim) or at least is what im testing right now (it stays with the BD DNA Trait but not with both).

Edited by Tekisman
3 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Thanks Khlas for the release!!! Im testing it right now and its working as it should be except one thing: if a sim has the sensually tight trait its impossible to fuck the sim (for example male/female relationship with the girl having the sensually tight trait). On the SirSleepy release there was a way to avoid this problem and it was giving a MDMA pill from Basemental Drugs but now its not working. Did you check this part? Im speaking about this:

{
      "Key": "0xBC883F55",
      "Value": "There's no way you're putting that monster inside me!"
    },

{
      "Key": "0x3849594C",
      "Value": "I'm not drunk enough to let you put that foot-long inside me!"
    },

Teen/YA is wasted drunk LOL and with 10 MDMA pills inside and its refusing it so... LOL

Its totally impossible without this Basemental Drugs part OR being drunk the sim (even having 100% with Friendly/Romance between both sims).

Another thing about the BD Trait inheritance: the newborn receives the BD DNA Trait correctly but when it age up to teen it doesnt have the Big Dick trait (its not added to the sim) or at least is what im testing right now (it stays with the BD DNA Trait but not with both).

sensually tight is part of nisawp, which is not updated since month. It can’t work without a nisa update. And tbh I never talked with nisa, which is something I will have to do to update those cross-addon compatibilities. But no point in doing it without the new update 

it’s what I meant by « meant to be used for ww experimental », and nisawp is incompatible with ww experimental so the features from nisa are not working (afaik, it’s only things related to the sensually tight trait). 

as for the teen, did you tried to add the post puberty trait from ww?

Edited by Khlas

Salut @Khlas , je viens de tester tes nouveaux Fixe de BDP et cela ne fonctionne absolument pas pour moi , des bugs dans tous les sens , y compris comme dit plus haut le UI Glitch , 80% de mes menus sont inaccessible et je ne peux même pas quitter le jeu LOL , obliger de forcer l'arrêt.

Les menus du jeu ne sont plus accessible si je clique sur la simologie (qui est vide ) d'un/une ado et à partir de là le jeu déraille complétement , plus aucun accès aux menu du jeu etc...

Si je clique sur un sim adulte , là , pas de soucis , leur simologie est complète.

Autre problème , j'ai envoyé mon sim dans le Full CAS avec le MCC pour vérifier ses traits et dans ses préférences de corps , les traits Big Dick  et small dick n'y sont pas , idem avec les femmes et Ados.

Perso , j’utilise le WW 170k , le MCC version 7 et l'UI cheats extansion.

Voici le log de ma partie :

ERROR - Exception with on_module_startup_traits
ERROR - float() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'
ERROR - Exception with zone_events.on_loading_screen
ERROR - Exception occuredTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\zone_events.py", line 21, in on_loading_screen
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 134, in get_startup_version
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 128, in get_version
  File "sirsleepy_bdp\settings.py", line 112, in get_whole_number
TypeError: float() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Voilà si cela peut aider ^^

15 minutes ago, Angelus75 said:

Salut @Khlas , je viens de tester tes nouveaux Fixe de BDP et cela ne fonctionne absolument pas pour moi , des bugs dans tous les sens , y compris comme dit plus haut le UI Glitch , 80% de mes menus sont inaccessible et je ne peux même pas quitter le jeu LOL , obliger de forcer l'arrêt.

Les menus du jeu ne sont plus accessible si je clique sur la simologie (qui est vide ) d'un/une ado et à partir de là le jeu déraille complétement , plus aucun accès aux menu du jeu etc...

Si je clique sur un sim adulte , là , pas de soucis , leur simologie est complète.

Autre problème , j'ai envoyé mon sim dans le Full CAS avec le MCC pour vérifier ses traits et dans ses préférences de corps , les traits Big Dick  et small dick n'y sont pas , idem avec les femmes et Ados.

Perso , j’utilise le WW 170k , le MCC version 7 et l'UI cheats extansion.

Voici le log de ma partie :

Voilà si cela peut aider ^^

that error changelog is unrelated to your error and doesn’t affect your game.

I didn’t get any report of it not working with ww public while it was in testing. If the attractiveness traits aren’t showing up in CAS it means that adding them through cheat will break your UI.  I can check the public version and try to fix the attractiveness traits for that version but I need to be sure that it’s not something else. 

Edited by Khlas
6 minutes ago, Khlas said:

that error changelog is unrelated to your error and doesn’t affect your game.

I didn’t get any report of it not working with ww public while it was in testing. If the attractiveness traits aren’t showing up in CAS it means that adding them through cheat will break your UI.  I can check the public version and try to fix the attractiveness traits for that version but I need to be sure that it’s not something else. 

Ok ,  tes premiers Fixes fonctionnaient très bien pour moi , Ceux-là , tant que j'utilise un adulte, pas de soucis, mais si j'utilise un de mes fils ado , là tout les menus ne fonctionne plus^^