3 minutes ago, Angelus75 said:

Ok ,  tes premiers Fixes fonctionnaient très bien pour moi , Ceux-là , tant que j'utilise un adulte, pas de soucis, mais si j'utilise un de mes fils ado , là tout les menus ne fonctionne plus^^

I tried with a teen myself and don't get any issue, so it's more related to the attractiveness traits themselves, not the fact you played a teen. If the traits aren't appearing in CAS, it means that your teen used to or have the attractiveness traits but the game can't load it, so it break the ui.

@Khlas , est-ce que ton option : "Send dick picture" est basé sur l'option de Turbodriver  "Take naked photo" et le SimHub  ? , Si oui , donc basé sur la version Patreon de ww.

Dans la version public 170k on n'as pas accès à cette option...

Alors c'est peut-être pour ça que cela ne fonctionne pas pour moi ?

6 minutes ago, Angelus75 said:

@Khlas , est-ce que ton option : "Send dick picture" est basé sur l'option de Turbodriver  "Take naked photo" et le SimHub  ? , Si oui , donc basé sur la version Patreon de ww.

Dans la version public 170k on n'as pas accès à cette option...

Alors c'est peut-être pour ça que cela ne fonctionne pas pour moi ?

no, they are totally separate thing

4 hours ago, Khlas said:

I didn’t get any report of it not working with ww public while it was in testing. If the attractiveness traits aren’t showing up in CAS it means that adding them through cheat will break your UI.  I can check the public version and try to fix the attractiveness traits for that version but I need to be sure that it’s not something else. 

I was also going to ask you about the attractiveness traits not showing up in CAS at all.

When I add them through cheat, that is when my problem, the UI broke showed up, the save that I had to delete and start test on new save when I use public version of ww.

Edited by ioawdfv
1 hour ago, ioawdfv said:

I was also going to ask you about the attractiveness traits not showing up in CAS at all.

When I add them through cheat, that is when my problem, the UI broke showed up, the save that I had to delete and start test on new save when I use public version of ww.

Same thing is happening to me. The attractiveness traits are not showing up in CAS and if I add them through cheats or use the wickedwhims attribute(big dick lover) it breaks my UI and I have to force exit the game. I cleared my cache before and also tested this on a new save. I'm also using the public version of WW currently available right now.

26 minutes ago, Riyuk89 said:

Same thing is happening to me. The attractiveness traits are not showing up in CAS and if I add them through cheats or use the wickedwhims attribute(big dick lover) it breaks my UI and I have to force exit the game. I cleared my cache before and also tested this on a new save. I'm also using the public version of WW currently available right now.

I'm fixing it

@Angelus75 @Riyuk89 @ioawdfv

Can you try the new separated version for WW public?

New version 4.0.2 available :

- Attempt to a fix for the public WW version, download the appropriate version according to the WW version you use.

- Attempt to dressing up sims once they performed the "Send a dick pic" custom interaction (both patreon and public versions)

Edit : Added back WW penis customization data on the config file (removed it by mistake).

Edited by Khlas
22 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

So do you have to get rid of your old big/small/average dick size settings as well and generate new ones? I'm referring to the mod automatically assigning specific dick meshes/sizes to sims based on saved settings, and I was wondering if the old settings file would still work with the new version or if that system was changed to such a degree that an older settings file would not work at all.

for further discussions please use this new thread, i will not check the old one anymore.

I added back the data on the config file in 4.0.2 versions. I removed it when changing scripts but it was a mistake. You can personalize the list manually into the config file, but with the data back it should work now using the cheat pie menu

7 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

Finally, the attractiveness traits are showing up in CAS fine.

alright, the issue was quite easy to fix since I know what was provoking it, if it's showing up in CAS there shouldn't be any ui glitch anymore. I will remove that "public" version once the public WW version is updated with the new WW changes.

Edited by Khlas

Salut Khlas, j'ai regardé le fichier "khlas_sirsleepy_Big_Dick_ProblemsWWPUBLIC_4.0.2" avec S4S et j'ai bien trouvé les STBL avec les lignes en français, mais ces dernières n'apparaissent pas dans mon jeu. C'est normal ou bien il me faut les extraire dans un fichier à part avec S4PE que je placerais ensuite dans le dossier de ton mod ? 

6 minutes ago, lupololo said:

Salut Khlas, j'ai regardé le fichier "khlas_sirsleepy_Big_Dick_ProblemsWWPUBLIC_4.0.2" avec S4S et j'ai bien trouvé les STBL avec les lignes en français, mais ces dernières n'apparaissent pas dans mon jeu. C'est normal ou bien il me faut les extraire dans un fichier à part avec S4PE que je placerais ensuite dans le dossier de ton mod ? 

Non, il n'y a pas de traduction française. La traduction qui est dans le mod est une ancienne traduction, mais la qualité n'est pas au rendez-vous alors elle ne m'intéresse pas (beaucoup de fautes, des phrases qui font perdre tout le sens...). Il faut attendre que quelqu'un traduise en français ou que je le fasse moi-même, mais préférable si c'est quelqu'un d'autre car j'ai déjà beaucoup de choses à faire. Cependant, je risque d'être très pointilleux sur une traduction française pour qu'elle ai le privilège d'être liée au post initial de BDP.

Edited by Khlas
2 minutes ago, Khlas said:

Non, il n'y a pas de traduction française. La traduction qui est dans le mod est une ancienne traduction, mais la qualité n'est pas au rendez-vous alors elle ne m'intéresse pas (beaucoup de fautes, des phrases qui font perdre tout le sens...). Il faut attendre que quelqu'un traduise en français ou que je le fasse moi-même, mais préférable si c'est quelqu'un d'autre car j'ai déjà beaucoup de choses à faire.

Ah d'accord ! Mais si tu veux moi je veux bien essayer de te faire la trad'. Ce ne serait pas la première fois que je traduis un mod pour ma propre expérience de jeu, j'avais traduis Mortem de SimRealist. Et ton mod a moins de choses à traduire à ce que je vois, donc ça ira vite. 

Je vais y jeter un oeil, voir si j'arrive à sortir un truc sympa, et je te l'envoi si tu veux. Dans tous les cas je vais sûrement me faire une trad pour moi, j'espère que ça ne te dérange pas ? 

10 minutes ago, lupololo said:

Ah d'accord ! Mais si tu veux moi je veux bien essayer de te faire la trad'. Ce ne serait pas la première fois que je traduis un mod pour ma propre expérience de jeu, j'avais traduis Mortem de SimRealist. Et ton mod a moins de choses à traduire à ce que je vois, donc ça ira vite. 

Je vais y jeter un oeil, voir si j'arrive à sortir un truc sympa, et je te l'envoi si tu veux. Dans tous les cas je vais sûrement me faire une trad pour moi, j'espère que ça ne te dérange pas ? 

Envoie la moi pour que je check quand tu auras finis

il faut traduire les 4 STBLs

Edited by Khlas
On 12/8/2022 at 2:20 PM, Khlas said:

sensually tight is part of nisawp, which is not updated since month. It can’t work without a nisa update. And tbh I never talked with nisa, which is something I will have to do to update those cross-addon compatibilities. But no point in doing it without the new update 

it’s what I meant by « meant to be used for ww experimental », and nisawp is incompatible with ww experimental so the features from nisa are not working (afaik, it’s only things related to the sensually tight trait). 

as for the teen, did you tried to add the post puberty trait from ww?

Hi, yeah the Post Puberty is added and the only trait automatically added is the BD DNA Trait but the other one is not automatically added so i have to remove manually the BD DNA Trait and after that add it again to get both traits but... thats not the way i think :) . All newborns are done "naturally" and not cheated so the newborn when it age up from Child (it have the BD DNA Trait correctly from its parents) to teen should have the Big Dick trait + BD DNA Trait and after that i add by myself the Post Puberty trait but the Big Dick is not automatically added to it. 

I tried to make another townie but this time cheated just to see if Big Dick is automatically added when it age up from child but no, its not working at least for me, steps i did:

- Spawn a simple child with Create a Sim (Debug) -> Child

- Add BD DNA Trait manually (cheated with cheat sim info -> Add Trait because you can't add this trit with WW)

- Age up to Teen but again only the BD DNA Trait is there and not the Big Dick trait is added.

- Added the Post Puberty to the teen but Big Dick trait is not added too and again the only trait on the townie is the BD DNA Trait.

Edited by Tekisman
On 12/7/2022 at 3:12 PM, Khlas said:

What is IR? If you mean interacial, I mean, I mostly share interracial pictures/gifs, so I don't think not being interested by all that blacked thing is related. I just think it's racist, so I don't support it. But you are free to add the big dick/small dick to any of your sims and roleplay with them. There's literally no changes others than names. So the big dick trait can work for any sim that can pee while standing.

Well I hope there is a modder out there who can take over/expand the "!oxoxoxxx_BlackedAddon". This is a game, and the players should be able to play the way they want. I too enjoy the "!oxoxoxxx_BlackedAddon". There is too much political crap taking over places where regular ppl just try to escape and have fun. Bring back the 1970's...lol

28 minutes ago, Es.Ell. said:

This is a game, and the players should be able to play the way they want. 

creator should decide what they want to create, what they want to support. Do not discuss about it. Thanks. It has to go and I will not support it. 

Edited by Khlas