6 hours ago, Nightlistic said:

If I could recommend one thing it would be if possible adding "Tentacles" to the list of known species. Or adding an "Unknown" to the list to count eggs like the Tentacles, radiated eggs, and fish eggs you can get from swimming. Other wise everything has just been amazing, and its been incredibly fun using this mod during its evolution.

Yes, there’s some shenanigans going on with the naming. Some egg names are hidden not to spoil things. Fish and experiment eggs get converted to unknown. Alien eggs are “error”. Irradiated eggs are “accidents”. Displaying only the latest addition is something I find problematic. Adding a device command to display exactly what eggs are on the way is a possibility. That might help with the thing you mentioned as well.

What if there is a condition of infection or the introduction of a parasite.
In theory, this will not interfere much with the game, as mentioned earlier, so that there are no problems with the number of NPCs.
As an example, Bloodworm is born from an egg small, but what if 1 of them enters the body back and grows to an adult, as they meet in Nuka-World.
Second example, Bloatfly shoots larvae, which can also infect. You can infect 1 individual, which will grow to a large one.
This will make it possible to impose debuffs on the player, and they can be made dangerous to health, for example. This can give more atmosphere to the game and the flies will also become more dangerous. You can also expand the solution with parasites. And when a parasite is born, you can make it legendary or a boss, and let it cause a stir in the settlement if it is born there.  But debuffs are good, there will be variety. 

6 hours ago, KOT83 said:

What if there is a condition of infection or the introduction of a parasite.
In theory, this will not interfere much with the game, as mentioned earlier, so that there are no problems with the number of NPCs.
As an example, Bloodworm is born from an egg small, but what if 1 of them enters the body back and grows to an adult, as they meet in Nuka-World.
Second example, Bloatfly shoots larvae, which can also infect. You can infect 1 individual, which will grow to a large one.
This will make it possible to impose debuffs on the player, and they can be made dangerous to health, for example. This can give more atmosphere to the game and the flies will also become more dangerous. You can also expand the solution with parasites. And when a parasite is born, you can make it legendary or a boss, and let it cause a stir in the settlement if it is born there.  But debuffs are good, there will be variety. 

I’m interested in doing something with internal parasites causing havoc, but Eggspansion might not be the best fit for that.

Why not?
The mechanics of the mod allow you to do this, only instead of eggs there are parasites. Buffs, change them to debuffs.
The mod is good, thanks for making it and supporting it with updates.
I hope you will update it and introduce something new.

2 hours ago, KOT83 said:

Why not?
The mechanics of the mod allow you to do this, only instead of eggs there are parasites. Buffs, change them to debuffs.
The mod is good, thanks for making it and supporting it with updates.
I hope you will update it and introduce something new.

It’s more about focusing on egg pregnancies than anything else. I’m into many kinds of preggo fun, but not everyone necessarily is. Maybe I'm wrong.

Hey, I kinda got an unrelated question but I'm a little bit frustrated and not getting answers and people here are pretty helpful. I loaded a save and it told me that "GNAN.esp" was missing, issue is I don't remember what mod that's from, does anyone know what it is?

48 minutes ago, SergeantPuddles2 said:

Hey, I kinda got an unrelated question but I'm a little bit frustrated and not getting answers and people here are pretty helpful. I loaded a save and it told me that "GNAN.esp" was missing, issue is I don't remember what mod that's from, does anyone know what it is?

Give NPC a Name?

22 minutes ago, ManTown247 said:

Hi there the mod is making my game crash on start up and i have no idea why could you help me out i have FPE and Dairy wasteland 

crash-2024-04-17-12-41-30.log 47.27 kB · 0 downloads

According to that log you don't have neither Eggspansion, FPE or WDF plugins enabled. For general advice, run the log through a log scanner and fix any Buffout settings it complains about. Also, get rid of ArmorKeywords/Armorsmith if you can.

On 4/17/2024 at 1:08 AM, Alfakentauri said:

It’s more about focusing on egg pregnancies than anything else. I’m into many kinds of preggo fun, but not everyone necessarily is. Maybe I'm wrong.

This can be done optionally. 
If you want, you turn it on, and if you don’t need it, you turn it off.
I would like you to add such a feature to this mod. And if you make a big development in this area, it would be great.
Moreover, this is Fallout, and there should be debuffs by default, otherwise eggs give only advantages.
I hope you will make this possible. 😃

Just so I understand how the "Once after each species (re)unlock" function works... I believe it is meant to cause pregnancy every time a species is either unlocked, or the unlock level is increased (a "reunlock"). I'm on the latest version of the mod, but despite having unlocked many species and had several reunlocks, my character has only ever gotten pregnant twice. The alien device still force-feeds jelly every now and again.

5 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Just so I understand how the "Once after each species (re)unlock" function works... I believe it is meant to cause pregnancy every time a species is either unlocked, or the unlock level is increased (a "reunlock"). I'm on the latest version of the mod, but despite having unlocked many species and had several reunlocks, my character has only ever gotten pregnant twice. The alien device still force-feeds jelly every now and again.

Looking at the code, the mode only retrieves the latest "reulock" and not latest "unlock" first, which would make more sense. I don't remember if that's something I planned to change and then forgot about it. It's one of the two modes I'm removing to simplify things, but if there's an urgent need for a smaller update before that, I'll fix it. Thanks for letting me know!

1 hour ago, hallofreind said:

I need some help. The morph test shows all the morphs as working but when my player character or an NPC is pregnant with eggs I don't see any of the body morph values changing. I have all the requirements installed and all the morphs built in bodyslide.

The morph test demonstrates the maximum morphs can go with current settings. First pregnancies can be very small compared to what the test shows. If the default body has already some belly going on, there might not be a difference.

But it sounds like no morph values are being applied? There's a tool to check that, found in Eggspansion/MCM/Debug/Hotkeys. Another thing to try, is to load a game that has no previous installation. That would rule out any weirdness going on that particular save. To delve deeper, papyrus logs could be examined.

3 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

The morph test demonstrates the maximum morphs can go with current settings. First pregnancies can be very small compared to what the test shows. If the default body has already some belly going on, there might not be a difference.

But it sounds like no morph values are being applied? There's a tool to check that, found in Eggspansion/MCM/Debug/Hotkeys. Another thing to try, is to load a game that has no previous installation. That would rule out any weirdness going on that particular save. To delve deeper, papyrus logs could be examined.

So I checked using those hotkeys and I do have morph slider applications for player characters but seemingly not for NPCs. And I didn't necessarily see anything that would tell me why in the papyrus logs. But thank you for the help so far.

2 hours ago, hallofreind said:
5 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

So I checked using those hotkeys and I do have morph slider applications for player characters but seemingly not for NPCs. And I didn't necessarily see anything that would tell me why in the papyrus logs. But thank you for the help so far.

Got something maybe even a little more interesting. So I tested something and found that NPCs had morph input on a save with a female player character, however there doesn't seem to be morph input for my followers on a male player character save, even a new one.

2 hours ago, hallofreind said:

Got something maybe even a little more interesting. So I tested something and found that NPCs had morph input on a save with a female player character, however there doesn't seem to be morph input for my followers on a male player character save, even a new one.

1 hour ago, hallofreind said:

Don't know what changed but it's working completely now. Thanks again for the help earlier.

I noticed some strange behaviour when the body type was set for the player character, but not for female NPCs. Not working quite as intended, but luckily the fix should be easy: setting "not set" for both the player and female NPCs or just selecting what it's supposed to be for both.

In any case, those options need to be looked at (removed, really), so thanks for the information!

9 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Have you given any thought to implementing/supporting something like this? Lumpy for many round objects :)

I noticed there's an implementation for Estrus Chaurus already. Intriguing, but unrealistic without help and similar resources for FO4.

16 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

I noticed there's an implementation for Estrus Chaurus already. Intriguing, but unrealistic without help and similar resources for FO4.

Not sure how fallout works exactly. But if cbbe looks and works the same as in Skyrim. The normal maps should at least work there. Not sure if it's possible to port things like bodyslide sliders though or how any of that would work for fallout.

Other than that, my oviposition resources are open use. So anyone is free to play around with them and/or include the files with their mod if need be. So if anyone wanted, they could try applying and blending the normal maps with other skins, though your results may vary.