On 2/3/2024 at 8:35 PM, djmoose said:

what do you mean by comps?

NPCs. They work a bit differently from the player in many regards. Growth and Speed concoctions don't stack, etc.

On 2/4/2024 at 12:22 PM, Nightlistic said:

I did have a question. When scanning for intel about my NPC's who are also laying eggs, I have two that say Dormant. I tried to give them Star Jelly, and a Star Jelly meal but they didn't eat it. So does that Dormant mean they can no longer lay eggs? One was an older female raider, and the other is a Synth so I just figured they had a limited amount of egg laying abilities due to age, and being a robot but I wasn't sure. I had never seen that before.

Dormant without giving them a cure concoction means that they found a way to cure themselves, because they were tricked into becoming egg-layers by giving them jellied food. To get them back producing, the device can be used or giving them a speed or growth concoction. Not sure if I'll keep that mechanic as it is. 

On 2/5/2024 at 5:14 AM, Alfakentauri said:

NPCs. They work a bit differently from the player in many regards. Growth and Speed concoctions don't stack, etc.

Dormant without giving them a cure concoction means that they found a way to cure themselves, because they were tricked into becoming egg-layers by giving them jellied food. To get them back producing, the device can be used or giving them a speed or growth concoction. Not sure if I'll keep that mechanic as it is. 

Thanks for the explanation. I will give that a try, but I think its a great mechanic that gives the player a reason to keep track of any NPC's that have been infected using the Alien Device.  I would suggest adding maybe an extra section in the Alien Device that explains to "George" the different condition levels, or when someone becomes "Dormant" a new message arrives for "George" on the alien device telling him specimen number so and so is "Dormant", and recommend giving them a speed or growth concoction to resume the experiment.  

6 hours ago, LordOfTheKinks said:

I can't seem to find the post that talked about it, so I'll just straight-out ask. How do I use the Experiment Eggs again? They just appear as "Junk" in my inventory, and I'm fairly certain I have the tentacle mod installed.

It should work by dropping them onto the ground from the inventory.

I just had to share this really wild experience I had yesterday. So my character is level 86, and I had this accidental egg pregnancy that had her start out with 82 eggs, and it gave her so many different buffs I had to scroll twice on the Pipboy to view the perks it gave. With my normal perks, in addition to the ones the eggs gave I could just basically walk around the Glowing Sea completely naked, and unarmed tank Legendary Albino Deathclaws and Rad Scropions like rag dolls with next to no rad damage or damage to me. I wish I recorded it because it was just so incredibly funny seeing her with this ginormous belly punching things.  Character was like "Pregnant Lady walking here enjoying scenery and the rad storm! Move out of my way!!".

15 hours ago, djmoose said:

wait wait wait, tentacles can play a part???

Yes, those pocket tentacle eggs that crack open when dropped are rare raider loot. Eventually, with enough jellies consumed, Experiment eggs appear as an option to the override menu. Any tentacles conjured up will disappear automatically when exiting the area, but that might change in the future because they are killable after all. If both NAF and AAF are present, passive tentacles appear instead of aggressives ones, meaning they don't grab people just by walking up to them. The eggs themselves are junk items that contain rare materials, so it's easy to use them for crafting by accident. That's about it. Nothing too exciting.

4 minutes ago, Alfakentauri said:

Yes, those pocket tentacle eggs that crack open when dropped are rare raider loot. Eventually, with enough jellies consumed, Experiment eggs appear as an option to the override menu. Any tentacles conjured up will disappear automatically when exiting the area, but that might change in the future because they are killable after all. If both NAF and AAF are present, passive tentacles appear instead of aggressives ones, meaning they don't grab people just by walking up to them. The eggs themselves are junk items that contain rare materials, so it's easy to use them for crafting by accident. That's about it. Nothing too exciting.

Do I need to download anything to have the tentacles besides AAF?

On 2/11/2024 at 10:50 PM, Nightlistic said:

I just had to share this really wild experience I had yesterday. So my character is level 86, and I had this accidental egg pregnancy that had her start out with 82 eggs, and it gave her so many different buffs I had to scroll twice on the Pipboy to view the perks it gave. With my normal perks, in addition to the ones the eggs gave I could just basically walk around the Glowing Sea completely naked, and unarmed tank Legendary Albino Deathclaws and Rad Scropions like rag dolls with next to no rad damage or damage to me. I wish I recorded it because it was just so incredibly funny seeing her with this ginormous belly punching things.  Character was like "Pregnant Lady walking here enjoying scenery and the rad storm! Move out of my way!!".

The mod shouldn't be giving rows of buffs unless multiple different egg types are in the oven, but I'm glad you enjoyed whatever chaos was unfolded by standing too long in a rad storm. 

6 minutes ago, djmoose said:

Do I need to download anything to have the tentacles besides AAF?

You should be good to go if both Animated Tentacles mod and AAF are installed. The Tentacle mod is available through the author's discord, invite link found here. It's the big "Discord" button. I'm mentioning this because my brains seem to be blind to giant obvious link buttons when looking for text.

2 minutes ago, Alfakentauri said:

You should be good to go if both Animated Tentacles mod and AAF are installed. The Tentacle mod is available through the author's discord, invite link found here. It's the big "Discord" button. I'm mentioning this because my brains seem to be blind to giant obvious link buttons when looking for text.

I appreciate it, love the mod so far, can’t wait for more 😊

On 2/13/2024 at 9:07 AM, Alfakentauri said:

The mod shouldn't be giving rows of buffs unless multiple different egg types are in the oven, but I'm glad you enjoyed whatever chaos was unfolded by standing too long in a rad storm. 

Yeah when she finally gave birth she has a bunch of different egg types. I think it because I have the option checked that allows eggs that aren't on the list of known species.

On 2/13/2024 at 9:18 AM, Alfakentauri said:

Anyone know how to get to the actual link to download this? I go discord, click the check mark and nothing happens to let you into the server to get the mod.

5 hours ago, DerpedPerd said:

nice new features with the tentacles exploding from experimental eggs.

will there be another feature where when the tentacles implant extra eggs into you after sex?

Yes, it's already there. Quality time with tentacles may lead to more experiment eggs.

15 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

Yes, it's already there. Quality time with tentacles may lead to more experiment eggs.

So to get this tentacle thing to work is the mod called AnimatedTentacles-v0.9.zip from the Discord?

Also I had a request. One of the perks you can get from the eggs is called "Stalker" it causes Chameleon Effect that makes you invisible when starting combat, and looking down your sites in first person, and seeing your pipboy is impossible. Anyway you could remove that? Or at least remove the stealth effect from the perk? I had to actually use console commands to identify the perk ID, and remove the perk via console to stop it from happening.

4 hours ago, DerpedPerd said:

how so? is there a chance rate? or something like a notifications?

No notifications. 100% chance if AAF activity hasn't caused already something. It's an Easter Egg for those who have the mod. Like I said, nothing too exciting and that's why I don't advertise it.

4 hours ago, Nightlistic said:

So to get this tentacle thing to work is the mod called AnimatedTentacles-v0.9.zip from the Discord?

Also I had a request. One of the perks you can get from the eggs is called "Stalker" it causes Chameleon Effect that makes you invisible when starting combat, and looking down your sites in first person, and seeing your pipboy is impossible. Anyway you could remove that? Or at least remove the stealth effect from the perk? I had to actually use console commands to identify the perk ID, and remove the perk via console to stop it from happening.

Yes, that's the one. Stalker applies a shortened version of the stealth boy effect. I might add MCM selection for what perks to allow one day. Not a priority considering how little the perks actually do. MCM/Debug has a command to remove all perks if something is clashing with your playstyle. No need for console commands.

2 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

Yes, that's the one. Stalker applies a shortened version of the stealth boy effect. I might add MCM selection for what perks to allow one day. Not a priority considering how little the perks actually do. MCM/Debug has a command to remove all perks if something is clashing with your playstyle. No need for console commands.

I really appreciate you responding. I completely understand, and that would be really cool if you do eventually put that option into MCM. I actually thought at first it was this bug that sometimes happens caused for some reason I discovered after many google searches by the Automatron DLC that causes your character to have the same Chameleon Effect when entering combat that can't be removed that I actually experienced in my play through before this that I had to abandon.  I did get the mod AnimatedTentacles-v0.9.zip from the Discord site of the mod author you linked, and omg that is absolutely amazing! I went and dropped an egg in Diamond City, Institute, and Far Harbor just so everyone could enjoy a little loving lol! Worked flawlessly with AAF. That was an incredible surprise! 😁 Once again thanks for such an amazing mod, and staying in touch with the community that loves it so much. ❤️

Hi,

If you build a fusion girl body with maternity [ large stomach].

Will this not change all the fusion girl bodies in your game to have a large stomach?

Or how would you control the change from flat stomach to maternity stomach when they are pregnant?

3 hours ago, markpatong said:

If you build a fusion girl body with maternity [ large stomach].

Will this not change all the fusion girl bodies in your game to have a large stomach?

Or how would you control the change from flat stomach to maternity stomach when they are pregnant?

Yes, that's exactly what would happen. What you need to do is to build the body and outfits with "Build morphs" option on. It's found on the lower left side of Bodyslide. That allows mods to manipulate morph values in game.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to playing the latest version after a Fallout 4 hiatus. I'm digging a lot of the new additions, I especially like the environmental changes on pregnancy. I'm just a big fan of environmental interactions so all in all tenouttaten. I'm looking forward to seeing more :).

Is there a way to manually increase 'ideal egg capacity' in console via set/mod av? This is entirely just me - even with the MCM capacity increase set to max it increases too slowly for my personal tastes.

On 3/10/2024 at 3:41 AM, Kendri said:

Is there a way to manually increase 'ideal egg capacity' in console via set/mod av? This is entirely just me - even with the MCM capacity increase set to max it increases too slowly for my personal tastes.

Unfortunately, there isn't an easy solution for it. I'll increase the limit for the next version. No reason to keep it low. I'm doing test runs currently. New version will come out when I stop finding issues.

• 3 weeks later...