16 hours ago, MisterNoName said:

Can you kindly explain what Egglaying mode is as well as its options? egglaying as in fertility? 

1. "Once after each (re)unlock" - one egg after spices is unlocked? 
2. "Continuous newest unlock" - newst egg first?
3. "Continuous newest reunlock" newest eggs back to back?
4. "Jelly Consumption Activation" - eggs will lay only  when jelly is consumed? 
5. Anomalies/manual activation" - got no clue on this one 
6. "No new pregnancies" - Stops further pregnancies? 

and also, I saw mention of hidden features/easter eggs in the threads! could you give hints? :D

1. It's one pregnancy of that type after unlocking. Unlock pregnancies will be queued if there are several of them.
2. Auto-starts always the latest unlock species at the time a new pregnancy is ready to begin.
3. Useful if everything is already unlocked, as it puts species that you encounter frequently in the pregnancy queue. 
4. Yes, pregnancies can be only triggered by jellies.
5. AAF activity (NAF support is coming next update) and Easter eggs are only things that can trigger a new pregnancy.
6. Yes, unlocks and other shenanigans happen, but pregnancies are not allowed to start.

I might cut down some of those modes at some stage, since they are rather strange. Only continuous random, jelly activation and no pregnancies are probably really needed. 

As for some of the extras..Deathclaw and Mirelurk eggs have Quantum variants. Consuming Yum Yum Deviled Eggs while pregnant isn't a good idea. Swimming can be a hazardous exercise for an careless egglayer. Birthing Bloodworm eggs isn't exactly safe.

Edited by Alfakentauri
no hablo inglise keelt

So "Egglaying mode" is essentially fertility, cool. 

So far its been incredibly fun, theres actually a reason now for engaging in sexual activities with the creatures of the wasteland. 

One more question, about increasing the amount of eggs per pregnancy, so far its only 2 eggs per cycle even though the maximum number of eggs was adjusted to 30. 

What affects this? what acts can I do to get the egglayer pregnant with more eggs per cycle?  

Edited by MisterNoName
1 hour ago, MisterNoName said:

One more question, about increasing the amount of eggs per pregnancy, so far its only 2 eggs per cycle even though the maximum number of eggs was adjusted to 30. 

What affects this? what acts can I do to get the egglayer pregnant with more eggs per cycle?  

At the beginning, pregnancies are petite, but the capacity to carry eggs increases as things progress. More accurately, when you go over the current capacity limit, the capacity gets improved at the end of the pregnancy. Growth spurts help with that. The spurts can happen spontaneously, but are also sold in a bottle. Chem dealers (Wolfgang and Solomon) sell the concoctions occasionally. Easter eggs and AAF activity related accidents can also result in a very full womb.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having problems with this mod for a while now. I love the idea of it first of all. Generally speaking, I believe everything about the mod is working as intended with the exception of one thing. My player body doesn't show any morphs from this mod at all. I am using the unique player and companions mod and have run into some issues with this and Family Planning Enhanced as well. The issues with that mod were resolved with some savegame cleaning with Resaver so it definitely isn't an issue with the body mesh file itself or it's associated tri file as well. Sadly, for the life of me I can't get anything to show up though with Wasteland Eggspansion. For the record, I am testing by running the 'full morph test' in the morph settings in the mod manager menu for this mod.

Is there full compatibility for Unique Player and Companions

15 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

I'm not familiar with Unique Player, so I can't help you there.  You are probably going to have to put your generated tris manually in the proper folders for morphs to work at all; searching the comments on Nexus might be a good place to start.

Hmmm, I'm familiar with editing esps with FO4Edit. I don't use the Creation Kit much for how buggy it is but it isn't entirely foreign to me either.  If I knew how Family Planning Enhanced got around the issue of custom player and follower bodies I could edit your mod to do the same. I'll head over to that topic and ask around to see if anyone knows. If I am able to make a patch I'll send it to you if want to post it for other users.

Having read through most of this thread, I can see that Wasteland Eggspansion uses additive morphing to achieve its morph goals. I've suggested it before, and I know you said no then, but I really think you should consider utilising RMR for handling the morph elements of this mod. Additive morphing doesn't work if you use negative sliders to achieve certain results, additionally, RMR's "keyword" based morphing allows for far more sliders to be used, by collating sliders with same value changes together. I couldn't find anything that suggested that WLEGG supported adding in additional sliders manually by adding to the ini file, and so, in addition to the effects of additive morphing, which works great if wlegg is the only mod you're using that changes your body morphs, I'm also finding that I run out of slots to make changes to achieve the desired effect on certain conditions - for example, I like to play a thin character that's figure is redefined by the changes that occur over time in the game - changing the bodyshape through WLEGG's permanent effects feature is cool, and I really like it as a feature, but it doesn't play nice with all the other mods I'm running at the same time.
There's an argument to be made that you're actually reducing the amount of work you have to do for yourself by offloading all of the morph changes to RMR. It means you don't have to write your own morph scripts, structure + setup an MCM menu, and figure out implementing all of it towards the player character. Keeping the element that applies to npcs is sensible I think, but again I can't emphasise enough how beneficial I think it would be for this mod (which I really, really like btw) to utilise RMR

Something like this is needed for the Ikaros Android mod but instead of eggs it you can use it to convert fusion cells into cores or vice versa... maybe use it to convert partially spent cores into full ones or something... like how Soul Gem Oven in Skyrim lets you make full soul gems from soul gem fragments.

I don't know... just spitballing here.

every time i close the alien device it forces me into a endless loading screen... why? all i did was check egg amounts.. and i didnt even get to close it properly... should i remove this mod until its fixed? or am i missing something?

On 12/12/2023 at 12:38 PM, secretagent6012 said:

every time i close the alien device it forces me into a endless loading screen... why? all i did was check egg amounts.. and i didnt even get to close it properly... should i remove this mod until its fixed? or am i missing something?

Three possibilities come to my mind. 1) You have a mod installed that is reacting to the MCM hotkey being pressed. If so, try to set a different key. 2) Your load order/mod setup/save game is effed up. 3) Messageboxes not closing immediately could also be an indication that you have a huge script pile-up. Cutting down on script-heavy mods that aren't that important (including Eggspansion) could be your solution. 

On 12/7/2023 at 2:06 PM, MarrockV said:

Something like this is needed for the Ikaros Android mod but instead of eggs it you can use it to convert fusion cells into cores or vice versa... maybe use it to convert partially spent cores into full ones or something... like how Soul Gem Oven in Skyrim lets you make full soul gems from soul gem fragments.

Well, there's Wastelander's Storage that has some of the mechanics needed for such a mod.

5 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

Three possibilities come to my mind. 1) You have a mod installed that is reacting to the MCM hotkey being pressed. If so, try to set a different key. 2) Your load order/mod setup/save game is effed up. 3) Messageboxes not closing immediately could also be an indication that you have a huge script pile-up. Cutting down on script-heavy mods that aren't that important (including Eggspansion) could be your solution. whats happening is a sex scene activates after pressing the hotkey... sometimes it fails to loads resulting in a endless loading screen lol ur mod is good bro working as intended... i will have to solves this random sex sceen starting up issue lol

54 minutes ago, t0r4k said:

Any chance for adding option to reduce the rate of jellies in enemy inventories? I would like them to be pretty rare. Right now it's like every 4th raider has it.

It requires some advanced tweaking, but can be done by anyone using FO4Edit (or CK). There's a Leveled Item called "_WLEGG_LLI_StarJelly_15_5". If "Chance None" of a item inside it is set to 95, raiders/gunners/triggermen should only have a chance of 5% to drop that item and so on.

On 12/19/2023 at 10:29 AM, Alfakentauri said:

It requires some advanced tweaking, but can be done by anyone using FO4Edit (or CK). There's a Leveled Item called "_WLEGG_LLI_StarJelly_15_5". If "Chance None" of a item inside it is set to 95, raiders/gunners/triggermen should only have a chance of 5% to drop that item and so on.

Thanks, didn't thought it would be this easy to edit.

15 hours ago, Nightlistic said:

I am new to Loverslab so if this is the wrong place to put this I apologize. I just wanted to say this is a fantastic mod, and it's working perfectly.  I'm making my entire play through based around this mod. Thank you so much for making this.

Just the right place. Always nice to hear something positive, thank you!

On 12/23/2023 at 1:40 PM, Alfakentauri said:

Just the right place. Always nice to hear something positive, thank you!

I had a thought last night when using the Looks Menu Mirror. How epic would it be if there were face tattoo's or body tattoo's saying something like "Egg Lover", "Egg Breeder", "Eggs Laid and a random number", "Egg Laying Queen" something like that, or face or body tat's of each of the eggs you can lay.

19 hours ago, Nightlistic said:

I had a thought last night when using the Looks Menu Mirror. How epic would it be if there were face tattoo's or body tattoo's saying something like "Egg Lover", "Egg Breeder", "Eggs Laid and a random number", "Egg Laying Queen" something like that, or face or body tat's of each of the eggs you can lay.

I'm not overly fond of tattoos, so it's unlikely that I'll add them. I would be more interested in using body markings to indicate how far a transformation into something has progressed, perhaps using some sort of alien markings. I loved those glowing veins in the Fable games. Maybe during a growth spurt all the nanobots/organisms inside a egg-layers body could flare up and cause visible changes to the skin, for example.

Hello, I have just done a complete installation of fallout, I have an error which appears, "WLEGG Looksmenu isn't installed. Morphs won't work." (so the morphs don't work) I must have missed something somewhere, I really don't understand, I've already redone the installation twice with the same result, do you have any idea what's wrong?
(I would still like to point out that looksmenu 1.6.18 is installed correctly and seems to work for the other mods)

(ps, English is not my native language, I apologize if google trad is a bit crap)

38 minutes ago, flouney said:

Hello, I have just done a complete installation of fallout, I have an error which appears, "WLEGG Looksmenu isn't installed. Morphs won't work." (so the morphs don't work) I must have missed something somewhere, I really don't understand, I've already redone the installation twice with the same result, do you have any idea what's wrong?
(I would still like to point out that looksmenu 1.6.18 is installed correctly and seems to work for the other mods)

The error means that data/F4SE/f4ee.dll isn't found. Is that the only error? It doesn't complain about missing F4SE too? You actually might have f4ee.dll where it's supposed to be, it could just be that the check for the dll file version fails because no F4SE.

Edited by Alfakentauri

Also, if installing mods manually (don't do it) or using an outdated or obscure mod manager, one may need to add this to their Fallout4Custom.ini:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Easy thing to forget when you haven't had to deal with that nonsense for ages.

13 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

I'm not overly fond of tattoos, so it's unlikely that I'll add them. I would be more interested in using body markings to indicate how far a transformation into something has progressed, perhaps using some sort of alien markings. I loved those glowing veins in the Fable games. Maybe during a growth spurt all the nanobots/organisms inside a egg-layers body could flare up and cause visible changes to the skin, for example.

That would be amazing! To see stretch marks. I used that growth serum twice on the Queen Milurk egg, and got the Submarine perk and I was thinking how cool would stretch marks look. Either way this mod is just absolutely amazing, and I'm having so much fun with it. Been leveling the affinity of all my companions so I can get them laying eggs. Turned Red Rocket Gas Station into a "Eggspansion Inc" factory lol. Even made a neon sign saying that in front of the station. Would love to have like a idk a bin or something you could deposit the eggs into for display that you lay. If I was even remotely talented when it came to creating mods I got so many idea. By far my favorite mod ever between Skyrim and Fallout 4. So glad I found it.