{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

I did a search of "Lookup Failed" with the LoversLab search function and got some results.  One of the results was about someone getting that message when installing an idle animation.

If you installed the Elin Idle animation, go ahead and remove it, run FNIS Generator for Users, then check your game.  If the message does not show up then it's safe to assume you had issues with the idle animation.

Reinstall the animation and run FNIS Generator for Users then check if the message reappears.  If not, the problem got fixed.  If it returns then something went wrong with the installation or there is a conflict with another mod.

Well, the issue with the hip weapons was found to just be because the entire WeaponPelvis node had been shifted over on the X axis by -3, so that was a lot simpler than I was thinking. I'm having issues with the bolts similar to what ky0suke was struggling with, though - nothing I do to any of the bones that look like the culprit are moving it at all. The QUIVER (this appears to be the QUIVERChesko bone) and QUIVERLeftHipBolt bones look to be floating way out in space, but neither one seems to do anything and that's where those bones are located on the normal XPMSe skeleton anyway, so Imma bit stumped on this one. It's easy enough to fix this sort of thing for my character, but my Neptune follower just looks plain silly with her satchel of rifle ammo floating off to the left of her hip.

Hmm, what's this? The bolt quiver's position is governed by the normal quiver's sliders instead of either of the bolt sliders. Is it supposed to be attached to the quiver node like that?

Well, after looking at it with the latest XPMSe, it seems that the bolt quiver is just attached to the normal quiver bone unless you use a specific skeleton option, so by moving the quiver to the hip like in that preliminary skeleton, the bolt quiver is stuck floating in the air because of where the bone is. However, I did learn that using RaceMenu and EFF 4.0, I'm able to edit followers' weapon positions by using the "Tattoo" menu command.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me I am poor in english.I got some problem playing with the elin mods.

Here is my question.

I found some npc and dead bodies look like dressing nothing while using elin race npc.
Svari,a little girl in Solitude
a dead body of vigilants of stendarr,at Hall of vigilant
Njada Stonearm,in Jorrvasky,Whiterun

girls near the bear Berniy (Bearserk installed :Bather's camp at the hotsprings near Eldergleam Sanctuary)

I wonder if I could fix their dressing,just don't want them look like this...

And another problem comes from the mod elin follower 2c.
I am using the 0.8 size of miya and yika.Yika is normal size but why is miya always looks small than my elin character and Yika?btw I installed main files with 0.8 size too.
Did I missing something while installration or made any other mistakes?

These elin mods are really great works.Thank all producers.

Here is my question.

I found some npc and dead bodies look like dressing nothing while using elin race npc.

girls near the bear Berniy (Bearserk installed :Bather's camp at the hotsprings near Eldergleam Sanctuary)

Did you install this mod in the middle of a playthrough? I think some NPC outfit data is stored in the save, so when something changes it it can result in clothing disappearing.

If you don't want to just start over, if you happen to have EFF (if you use a different follower system mod, do NOT try to replace it with EFF in the middle of a playthrough) you can force recruit them, give them some new clothes and then they'll wear that outfit for the rest of the file.

Here is my question.

Did you install this mod in the middle of a playthrough? I think some NPC outfit data is stored in the save, so when something changes it it can result in clothing disappearing.

If you don't want to just start over, if you happen to have EFF (if you use a different follower system mod, do NOT try to replace it with EFF in the middle of a playthrough) you can force recruit them, give them some new clothes and then they'll wear that outfit for the rest of the file.

Thanks for replying.

Yes I installed all these mods with my profile after long game.Neither EFF or any other mod of this kind used.

I tried to use CK to edit the esp file of ELIN NPC mod but only successfully changed the outfit of Svari and Njada Stonearm.

Finally I found there is a teraelin body not installed in main files,then I redo the installing with that teraelin body(non-nude ver.) and this problem was done.

BUT...Another problem

That little girl in Riverwood,I forgot her name,she became big.The girl looks bigger than anyone but still like a elin.

I don't know how it happened,maybe I should cleaning my saves using tools?

Oh I forgot one thing.

When I cut down the heads of some ELIN enemies using a hammer or greatsword,my game just crashes,everytime.

Now I can only kill elin enemies by bows,but I am playing with a greatsword warrior

Somebody help me please

btw this problem does not come with ElinRace 2,only comes from ElinRace 1.(In elinrace2 my elin character's head was cut down by some strong guys)

Oh I forgot one thing.

When I cut down the heads of some ELIN enemies using a hammer or greatsword,my game just crashes,everytime.

Now I can only kill elin enemies by bows,but I am playing with a greatsword warrior

Somebody help me please

btw this problem does not come with ElinRace 2,only comes from ElinRace 1.(In elinrace2 my elin character's head was cut down by some strong guys)

Check page 83 of this thread. Ky0suke has made a updated skeleton for the elins that fix the ctd issue.

Oh I forgot one thing.

Somebody help me please

Check page 83 of this thread. Ky0suke has made a updated skeleton for the elins that fix the ctd issue.

Thanks.it works :D

Sorry but I got one more problem.

Look at the picture,the Wrist of elin has something wrong.

I installed these files : 2014Oct19_MAIN_ElinRace_v1.4.1_ColorMatch_Edition (00 Core+00 Racial Compatibility + 01 Option-En-Scale x0.8 + 03 Option-Skeleton-Default + 04 teraelin body non-nude)

Downloaded and installed the fixed skeletonfemale.nif at page 83 of this thread (made by Ky0suke)

Is there any way I could fix this issue?

post-745370-0-20896600-1428077685_thumb.jpg

I still prefer this than the latest you have..Elin race2 you have.. btw, there's a Fair Skin Texture at nexus at might be a perfect fit for this Race better include that one.. and also the Mikan Eye might also be good..

Same. I prefer The Elin 1 look. I thought about writing a review sorta thingy since I almost played through skyrim as Elin. Not sure if it would be appreciated though.

For personal reasons, I won't have anything ready anytime soon.  I can try to at least add some of the new Elin 2 features to Elin 1 and release the update as soon as I can, but as for a major revamping of the files/race, that won't be available anytime soon.

I installed these files : 2014Oct19_MAIN_ElinRace_v1.4.1_ColorMatch_Edition (00 Core+00 Racial Compatibility + 01 Option-En-Scale x0.8 + 03 Option-Skeleton-Default + 04 teraelin body non-nude)

Downloaded and installed the fixed skeletonfemale.nif at page 83 of this thread (made by Ky0suke)

Install the Elin body that matches what armors you want to use.

Custom CBBE for CBBE armors.

Custom UNP for UNP armors.

Tera body for the Elin converted armors from FoxMerged Shop.

For personal reasons, I won't have anything ready anytime soon.  I can try to at least add some of the new Elin 2 features to Elin 1 and release the update as soon as I can, but as for a major revamping of the files/race, that won't be available anytime soon.

Install the Elin body that matches what armors you want to use.

Custom CBBE for CBBE armors.

Custom UNP for UNP armors.

Tera body for the Elin converted armors from FoxMerged Shop.

Thanks a lot!Finally I returned to the cbbe body,I used non-nude terabody to avoid nude before.Now I will try to make a esp file to change some npc's outfit(for myself) if you don't mind.

These mods are really funny and great works.I wish i could help but sorry i am new to these.

• 2 weeks later...

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up03958.zip

So for those of you still having issues with clipping for hoods and such, there is an old, OLD fix from way back when. Replace your FemaleHeadRaces.tri with the ElinRaceHeadModify.tri

Credits goes to the original JP modder who created this. It does push the back of the head forward which shouldn't be an issue for most hairs but just be careful.

Also, always backup in case of HERPA DERPAS.

hi. i've been getting lotsa log errors in my HDT log.

WARNING: Cannot bind bone : bb5d2100 NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] - bone doesn't exist

when that happens the game lags and stutters. pretty sure i've traced in back to my Elin mod. i use an older version, 1.3 along with the Extra NPC addon. i'm not an Elin race this playthrough. i have HDT set up for NO belly physics. just hands, boobs and a couple player hairs.

could the body or skeleton used by the Elins cause these errors? if so, are there HDT friendly ones to use? i don't want jiggle on them, just no errors

I still prefer this than the latest you have..Elin race2 you have.. btw, there's a Fair Skin Texture at nexus at might be a perfect fit for this Race better include that one.. and also the Mikan Eye might also be good..

Same. I prefer The Elin 1 look. I thought about writing a review sorta thingy since I almost played through skyrim as Elin. Not sure if it would be appreciated though.

Same here. I prefer Elin 1 look too, as they look closer to the original Tera Elin look. Seconded on using Fair Skin Texture (Fair Skin Complexion: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?)for Elin 1.