{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

The skeletons need to be edited to help shape the body.  If you simply replace the Elin skeleton with one from XPMSE then they will have human proportions.  If you know how to use nifscope then you can rescale certain areas of the skeleton using the scale values from the original Elin skeleton.

If not, you'll have to rely RaceMenu or ECE sliders to recreate the body proportions.

This will eventually be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Screw your mod t(-,-t) now im getting CTD T.T

Seriously what kind of attitude is this? Ive been halfway through the game playing as Elin and other than some minor cosmetic issues it's been awesome. Also PsychoMachina has been extremely helpful and kind dealing with any issues so i'm sure your Ctd issue can be solved....if it's even related to this mod (which i doubt).

Well, if there is anything positive that can be taken from this incident, it's that I can improve the installation processes and eliminate unneeded options so as to eliminate any confusions and gameplay problems.

So I'm going to integrate much of the options with the core pack, merge some of the different options to eliminate any confusions, and update the skeletons to the latest XPMSE which will include additional sliders for manipulating the hairs, ears, and headwear/accessories.  Also, I'll create an All-in-One hairpack and All-in-One HDT hairpack that will utilize the manipulation sliders.

This is what the new sliders will accomplish.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33294-now-available-elin2-idle-animations-tera-elin-race-2/?p=1065097

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33294-now-available-elin2-idle-animations-tera-elin-race-2/?p=1065823

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33294-now-available-elin2-idle-animations-tera-elin-race-2/?p=1066017

Not sure if you mean they look AT their crotches, or FROM their crotches.  If its FROM, and your camera is super low, you can download the enhanced camera mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57859/?) (Requires SKSE), then go to Skyrim > Data > SKSE > Plugins, and open SKSE EnhancedCamera cfg file. 

Find the line

; Moves the body in first person to adjust the camera height
fCameraHeightOffset=

and change whatever value is there to 13

Elin 1 has a tendency for the 1st-person camera dropping lower than the 3rd-person viewpoint.  This is a bug with the old skeletons.  After playing with Elin 2 using the latest xpms extended, I have yet to experience that bug.

Also, the decap bug is caused by the old skeletons; the game does not like it when adding to and/or renaming the root node.

The update will come with 2 sets of xpmse skeletons, the second set is for the HDT ears and tails.

First thanks for keeping this mod up to date, it is awesome!

I have a few questions:

Will the updated skeletons fix the decap ctd issue? For now im using a mod that has replaced it so its no big deal.

Will the update be compatible with ECE?

Can the old skeletons be updated without a problem or will it affect older saves?

And mostly any release date for the update? (Hype!!!)

Thank you for taking time to answer :D

1.  The new skeletons will fix the decap bug.

2.  The Elins are typically comptible with ECE.  I have yet to test Elin 1 with RaceMenu and I was in the process of making Elin 2 compatible, but in all, the updates will be compatible with ECE.

3.  Not sure if there will be problems when updating the skeletons.  Unless you, personally, made changes to the race that used bones that are no longer available with the new skeletons, I see don't see any problems updating.

4.  No ETA, but it won't be too long.

1. The new skeletons will fix the decap bug.

2. The Elins are typically comptible with ECE. I have yet to test Elin 1 with RaceMenu and I was in the process of making Elin 2 compatible, but in all, the updates will be compatible with ECE.

3. Not sure if there will be problems when updating the skeletons. Unless you, personally, made changes to the race that used bones that are no longer available with the new skeletons, I see don't see any problems updating.

4. No ETA, but it won't be too long.

Good news all around! Cant wait for the update :) :)

Hello guys sup !! its my first post but not new i have this mod long time ago and its a very rare mod for real good modding keep up the good work tho here a screenshot from my game

post-526773-0-96688400-1423542388_thumb.jpg

but i always got problem with outfits when i wear them the waist shrink in animations like the tbbp dragon fly or fores sexy moves

any solution i be thankful :)

i use xp maximum extended and cbbe body

Hello guys sup !! its my first post but not new i have this mod long time ago and its a very rare mod for real good modding keep up the good work tho here a screenshot from my game

attachicon.gifTESV 2-10-2015 4-08-11 AM-783.jpg

but i always got problem with outfits when i wear them the waist shrink in animations like the tbbp dragon fly or fores sexy moves

any solution i be thankful :)

i use xp maximum extended and cbbe body

If you are using the latest XPMS Extended then you will need to copy the skeleton to the Elin folder.

Meshes > Actors > 2chElin Fix

I fixed it! The elin 1st person skeleton superseded the skeleton in Meshes/Actors/Characters. Now I'm good to go.

The Elin's 1st-person skeleton is located in Meshes > Actors > 2chElin Fix > _1stperson, but as long as it's fixed for you then go with what you have.