{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

Say, can someone refresh my memory? The Elin 1's head mesh was changed at some point, right? A lot of my files are really old, and I'm preparing to nuke my installation from orbit and re-do my Elin followers so they don't clash with follower system mods, but I need to make sure I don't overwrite any new files with their old versions when I copy my backups back in.

• 2 weeks later...

yqmJlOp.jpg

I just made a quick test using Racemenu 3.2 and XPMSE 2.51. That skeleton works well indeed even if it's XPMSE 2.43. Just had a minor problem with the quiver clipping inside my butt. Nothing that sliders can't fix.  :D

• 2 weeks later...

PsychoMachina hasn't been around in a while, but hopefully he sees this, or perhaps someone else has some input to share? I'm currently working on some reworking my custom followers, and there's something I don't quite understand with the eye textures when I attempted to create my own custom texture to use on Neptune.

Here's the early WIP eye texture I created by copying eyes drawn by the artist for the Hyperdimension Neptunia games over an existing eye texture:

n0CFg3m.jpg

After setting up her custom texture set and headparts, the CK preview gives me this:

uncjq5W.jpg

And so I noticed a peculiar circle of color lying under the irises of every Elin eye color that I hadn't noticed before, now made much more apparent by it discoloring the white shines on her eyes. It appears as if a phantom image of the default purple Elin eye is always lingering on the eye, because replacing elin eye tex.dds with a flat white texture and choosing eye color 00 creates white eyes with a transparent eye texture. Where is this coming from, and how can I get rid of it?

I can't say exactly the cause, but check with the environment mask (eyeenvironmentmask_m.dds) that is located with the elin eye color textures. 

======================================================================

I doubt anyone will be reading this, maybe a certain few, but I should let everyone know there won't be any updates or new contents for the foreseeable future.  I have stopped modding to devote more time for personal/family reasons, I haven't even been playing skyrim since the last time I posted here.

So if anyone has any questions or need help with the mods, I can't provide any timely help, if any at all.

Well, color me confused - I solved the problem by removing the elin eye tex.dds texture paths assigned in the eyeleft and eyeright nifs - the phantom iris is no longer there and the default Elin eye color still works, but I'm completely lost as to how having the texture assigned to the nifs could cause the phantom image even when the image itself was just a blank texture. To prevent unwanted edits to the base race plugins, I'm just going to make copies of the eye nifs and assign the copy paths to my followers' headparts.

Don't worry about needing to take a break, PM, you've been at work on the various mods here for a real long time.

Did you installed the Tera Nude body option? If you did maybe it's that. From other people answers to the threat it seems that if you do that and try to install the UNP/CBBE options you'll have problems. So the solution would be to reinstall the race but without the Tera Nude body option.

I swear I answered this to someone in here  :s ....and then it disappeared.

And well PsychoMachina, you have provided constant support and updates to a lot of mods and also had a lot of patience for what I have seen, so don't worry about taking a break from it you have done a lot.

Say, does anyone have any suggestions for mod outfits I can use to set up Neptune's starting equipment? I want to give her something more eye-catching than just a standard set of armor. Her clothing in HDN looks like this, if it gets any ideas:

VYbORe8.pnguMFWpdF.jpg

And while we're at it, does anyone know any hairs from the packs that include a hairstyle close to her 'do? I'm using one from Apachii currently, but it's pretty sparse on the sides compared to her actual hair.

Curious, indeed... still in the process of creating a totally fresh Skyrim installation, I thought I'd try giving Psycho's conversion of the HDT Numenume hairs a shot, since they'd previously had the problem of needing the alternate head mesh. Like my previous attempt, I tried to replace the HDT versions' .tri paths in their HeadParts with the tri files of the original, non-HDT hairs, and mysteriously, one of the two twin-tailed hairs now works in addition to the curls that already worked before.

tJhFSkU.jpg

Yet the last of the three still becomes an exploded mess when I try it. How very strange... I'm pretty sure I selected the right corresponding tri files, since hdtHair03 appears to be AmyHair2...

So, I don't know if anyone's even keeping up with my little project here, but I've begun work on a second follower, Compa, also from Hyperdimension Neptunia. Hopefully I can work out how to give her healer functionality, the plan is to make her pretty feeble in combat, but capable of healing the player and any other followers to make up for it. I looked through a bunch of outfits and the available hair packs, do y'all think this looks enough like her? She's going to have custom eyes like Neptune, too, but I couldn't select them on the player character since I made them non-playable.

3vATJVv.png

tq5RObK.jpg

That sweater isn't as cute as the actual Compa's, but I could only find two sweater mods, and one's a sweater dress, even... At least it's good for hiding neck seams.

So, I don't know if anyone's even keeping up with my little project here, but I've begun work on a second follower, Compa, also from Hyperdimension Neptunia. Hopefully I can work out how to give her healer functionality, the plan is to make her pretty feeble in combat, but capable of healing the player and any other followers to make up for it. I looked through a bunch of outfits and the available hair packs, do y'all think this looks enough like her? She's going to have custom eyes like Neptune, too, but I couldn't select them on the player character since I made them non-playable.

3vATJVv.png

tq5RObK.jpg

That sweater isn't as cute as the actual Compa's, but I could only find two sweater mods, and one's a sweater dress, even... At least it's good for hiding neck seams.

someone NEEDS to make the neptunia clothes, at the very least the basic outfits from IF Neptune Compa and the like. Personally i'd love to have Falcoms alternate Re;birth armor (the younger Falcom) >W<;; but hey that's just meeee. Oh and of course Neptunes hoodie dress.....but mostly that's just a wish i have for real life lol

Neptune's hoodie is definitely going to be troublesome. My current plan is to see if I can take the top part of the Far East Christmas outfit, recolor it a bit, then mash it together with a dress to get a reasonable facsimile of Neptune's clothes from Victory. Sure would be nice if I could find more outfits with an unworn hood to work with.

Neptune's hoodie is definitely going to be troublesome. My current plan is to see if I can take the top part of the Far East Christmas outfit, recolor it a bit, then mash it together with a dress to get a reasonable facsimile of Neptune's clothes from Victory. Sure would be nice if I could find more outfits with an unworn hood to work with.

now if you could just make that outfit when you've figured it all out for the FEMBOY race being made 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14043-wip-official-tnt-custom-race-thread-or-what-the-femboy-idea-turned-into/

THEN I'D BE SUPER DUPER HAPPY!

Hmm... well, truth be told, this dress isn't looking all that hot, but finding cute clothes rather than sexy clothes to use is a real pain in the tush! Back to the hunt...

FJuW85N.jpg

Now I'm gonna need to find good boots and a bracelet for the two of these to wear, too...

Well, after taking parts from the Far East Christmas, Fox26, Fox38, Osare GothicLolita and Osare Kneesocks sets, I think I've pieced together an adequate suit of starting equipment for Neptune. Now to add in stronger versions of the items so those who are so inclined can keep upgrading her gear while keeping her look.

DCPma4p.jpg

There's still in-game testing to do to make sure the parts don't suffer from clipping, but I'm not really seeing any other outfits I can use and no one's even responded to any of my requests for aid on that front in the mod hunting topics.

Next, I think I'll redo Compa's sweater using lostdaywalker's Winter Sweaters mod - it's not as thick and snuggly as the Hentai Casual sweater, but it's got detached sleeves and a small belt, practically a perfect match for Compa's clothes!

So, um...if I want to use Elin, do I want to use Elin race 2 or just stick with this one? And if I do want to use Elin race 2, is there anything optional that I would want from this mod? (Like the maid costume in the download list or the nude body)

• 2 weeks later...

So I had the bright idea to repurpose Miku Miku Dance eye textures to make custom eyes for my followers. Here's how one of them turned out:

Sh4pSM0.jpg

I think I'm going to want to invert the textures for the left and right eyes so the shines will be on the same side of the eyes, though.

Hmm, no, scratch that, the curvature of the eyes makes that look funky.

Edit: And her twin sister.

aswoOuD.jpg